Submit

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:10 pm
WHO WANTS A GOD?

Swiped from kt who swiped from Sy~

Open: NOW
Close: April 3oth 2023 or when all 5 concepts are taken.

Taken Concepts:
1. Liv - Faeskunk Deity
2. Kinu - Cryptid Demi
3. Pinka - Talifoes Deity
4. Mewsings - Deception Deity

I've decided only to take on 4 concepts as I don't want to overwhelm myself with too much work! There were sooooo many concepts I loved and wanted to take on <3 congrats to the winners for this month!

Livarian
Kinu
Pinka
Mewsings of an Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:12 pm
The Rules:

1. You may only post once.
2. You may post up to 5 approved concepts in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end, but please note in red at the top of your post when you made and change and what that change was.
4. I will not be accepting paired line concepts at this time.
5. You can only win a maximum of 1 slot.
6. Demi-gods are allowed to be requested as well.
7. All five slots do not have to be filled by the end of the month. This is entirely CC, and there will be no rolling!

The Forms:
Can now be found in this thread!  

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:22 pm
Seu's preferences:
1. Cool colours mostly but love some red/black/white and black/yellow/white combos.
2. My favorite lines are: jackal, baddie (all kinds), elder lines (all), kneeling reg and pure, sitting female reg, wazzit, renp, maenki (both)
3. Animal patterns <3
4. Clear references for clothes/accessories/hair
5. Palettes are also a great reference as I love to colour-drop from them

Seu's dislikes:
1. Intricate armour/tech/mech-type apparel
2. I can do horror but I can't promise I'll be good at it (think visible guts/bones/etc)
3. Intricate weapons.
4. Extra limbs might be a bit of a challenge for me but I will certainly try
5. Things that are edited beyond all reason  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:23 pm
This is now open~ <3  

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:02 pm
SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Darkness and Wings
Deities Domain: Forgiveness
Deity Permission: Here
Inspiration: This
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Sweet, impartial/unbiased, practical yet empathic. She's working to take over for a retired deity
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: Any of the colors from the pic. Full artistic freedom on wings and style. I can narrow down a palette if you want. DM or PM me any questions or thoughts. Totally open.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:07 pm
Username: MiddyGlow
Deities Domain: Water/Ocean
Deity Permission: X
Inspiration: Ocean water X
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Calm peaceful
Additional Notes:  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:09 pm
Username: Lenacatte
Deities Domain: Sirens
Deity Permission: Here! (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 1 of the permission thread)
Inspiration: One Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): As the Siren Goddess she is, of course, the exemplification of the race's beautiful but deadly nature!
Additional Notes: Feel free changing around the accessories (either by to turning them up or simplifying them) and colors as well if those in the pictures aren't of your liking~

SEMI-CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Fertility Demi's Theme: Idol Singer (Male)
Fertility Demi Permission: Here (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 5 of the permission thread!)
Inspiration: Ref 1 , Ref 2 , Ref 3, possible color pallete 1 or 2 , whichever looks better for you.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Children blessed by Akihiko can receive his microphone, hairstyle, and cool idol singer clothes. Plus, all his godchildren have a gift for performance! On rare occasions, children are born as bards. I'd like him on the new standing lines to match Aiko, preferable on baddie lines, but regular is okay if those aren't available. Male idol outfits are rather generic tbh so references are just a basic idea.
Additional Notes: If chosen, we can talk about the outfit further to avoid having it look like one from an existing franchise, and thank you for the opportunity!

Deities Domain: Sea Nymphs
Deity Permission: Here!
Inspiration: One Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Considered one of the gentler deities, she's nothing but maternal over her children, wanting to see them flourish now that the land has awoken again. Despite her predilection, she's generous to any creature that is kind to one of her own.
Additional Notes: I picture her with clear greek vibes. Marine themes too, but overall sweeter and gentler than her Siren counterpart. Mostly CC!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:25 pm
Username: Yayoi
Fertility Demi's Theme: Succulents
Fertility Demi Permission:
Inspiration:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/926498468044865566/1091880351061786644/9A3BF6F4-1863-401A-A82B-D1CF05DEFE95.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/926498468044865566/1091880352005500978/IMG_6286.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/926498468044865566/1091880351762235473/IMG_6285.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/926498468044865566/1091880351552503858/IMG_6284.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/926498468044865566/1091880351279886437/IMG_6283.png

Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Juat make me something pretty 🖤 should be male.
Additional Notes:  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:52 pm
FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Rein_Carnation
Fertility Demi's Theme: Nordic Viking
Fertility Demi Permission: XxX
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Clothing, accessories, mixed animal furs, hairstyle with braids, axes, mini wolf pup companion, Fighter spirit (grants strength and tactical boost to Kats)
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Kneeling Baddie
Body: Pale Fur (feel free to add a pattern or markings)
Face: expression should be stern
Eyes: CC
Hair: See refs (Color is CC)
Wings: Raven inspired?
Items/Accessories: See Refs
References: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She's a strong demi that grants fighting spirit to every kat's children she blesses
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Leaving most of this CC (other than what she blesses). Please have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:27 pm
Username: StarshineAngel01
Fertility Demi's Theme: Night Sky
Fertility Demi Permission: here with the approved changes
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Babies blessed by this demi will be blessed with long and flowy hair in a braid wrapped around the top of their head like a princess crown with a shooting star hair clip where the two sides of the crown portion of the braid meets in the center and trail down and looks like a galaxy and shooting star-based items, accessories and Clothing. As well as surrounded by rings of stars and moons and a bunny on a shooting star companion.
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Kneeling Elder or Pure
Body: Dark blue, black and silver
Face: Glittery Pearlescent Lipstick, with little stars at the corner of her eyes
Eyes: gold
Hair: See ref
Wings: maybe like Galaxy looking
Items/Accessories: Shooting Star Bracelet and necklace set, See Ref for hair clip
References:
Ring of stars and moons // hair style // hair clip ref 1 // hair clip ref 2
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Very calm and optimistic and gives off motherly warmth and care. She has a gentle soul but if the occasion arises she can be strict and direct.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: If anything needs to be changed or added feel free to contact me and we can discuss  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:51 am
Username: YokoOnna
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bookworm
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Single book either on the ground or on the fae.
Two: Writing utensil (up to two) in fae's hair
Three: Messy bun to keep hair out of the way to read

Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: Three to five books
Two: Small pet worm on fae's body

Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Sentient book that can speak to the fae
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Regular (whichever regular line you think is best)
Body: Outfit Inspo Books at her feet, a sentient book by her ear.
Face: A kind of dissociated look, like in her mind, she's living in one of the fantasy worlds of her books.
Hair: Hair in a messy bun with pens, pencils, writing utensils stuck in it. Hair Inspo (with pencils and other writing utensils sticking out)
Items/Accessories: (Book types are just inspo that can help inspire the colorist who takes the job. Don't need to be exact replicas)
Book type 1 Book type 2 Book type 3 Book type 4 Book type 5
References:
Color Palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She's kind, but not really always in the real world. She constantly is imagining new worlds and stories, and disassociates a lot to imagine herself in those stories. It's hard for her to carry a conversation because she's not really living in the real world.
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:03 am
Edited April 28, 2023 @ 8:44 pm PST to include semi-custom Deity form.

Username: Artymus
Fertility Demi's Theme: Coffee!
Fertility Demi Permission: Link
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Latte art-inspired markings, coffee-themed accessories (mug/coffee pot/apron/coffee beans/etc), perky personality
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Male reg standing lines (open to changing if you think other lines would look better)
Body: Swirling mix of the softer browns in palette, latte art markings in cream
Face: Same as body, softest brown inner ear
Eyes: Dark brown in the palette, like coffee beans
Hair: Black/dark brown
Wings: CC, maybe cream?
Items/Accessories: barista apron (CC color, can throw on coffee stains if wanted), coffee pot or large mug in one hand, piles of coffee beans around feet. If you have any other accessory ideas, feel free.
References: Palette, Latte art inspiration, Barista with apron and mug
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Perpetually perky, Folger loves helping out a fellow Faekat with a cup of joe to give them some pep in their step.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Have fun!

Username: Artymus
Deities Domain: Destruction
Inspiration: Inspo 1 Inspo two Inspo 3 Inspo 4 Inspo 5 Inspo 6
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She's not obviously ebil. While no good person likes destruction, she understands her role in the world, and does not destroy things without a good reason.
Additional Notes: Have fun. Can be a loose interpretation of what I posted, or feel free to completely do your own thing. Surprise me!  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:55 am
Username: nekofayre
Fertility Demi's Theme: white sabartooth tiger
Fertility Demi Permission:Permission
Inspiration:
https://i.imgur.com/6pUKcu6.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/STLurSj.jpeg

Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Juat make me something pretty 🖤 should be male.
Additional Notes:have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:28 pm
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Fertility Demi's Theme: Jester
Fertility Demi Permission: Jester Demi approval
Inspiration: This Demi is meant to be on the Unisex/Dual-gendered Demi lines. Coloring that is not tied to the clothing I will leave up to you. I'd really rather like the clothing to be a mix of black with rainbow for the varying jester areas. These are just general idea images for what I'd like. Ref 1, Masks Ref, Ref, Ref, More general idea for facial markings. The outfit itself I would actually want in rainbow colors, with the bells on the hat, gloves, shoes, collar, mask (the kind of mask that is on a stick that you have to hold up to your face, not one that you can actually wear), and jester hat staff. But the facial markings in the gallery are more in line to what I am looking for for face markings. (I already got the ok from yuni/ghastly to go for a jester demi since her demi Chrona is also jester themed)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Additional Notes:  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:12 pm
FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Aria Starstone
Deities Domain: Water Dragons
Line art: Water Dragon
Body: CC
Face: CC
Eyes: CC
Hair: CC
Wings: CC
Items/Accessories: Pearls and musical notes around her, maybe make it look like she's sitting on a throne made of a clam if that makes any sense at all? Otherwise, CC, using the refs as inspiration
References: One, Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): N/A
Additional Notes: TY <3  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas