Line art: Regular standing
Body: Light brown
Face: speckled with cream or light color
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Long white hair
Wings: Warm brown color
Items/Accessories: Books in piles at her feet, glasses, maybe a robe
References: X X X
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Sweet, cheeky, smart
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:55 pm
FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: MiddyGlow
Deities Domain: Racial Kitsunes
Deity Permission: X
Line art: Kitsune female if there is one, or maybe fox with more tails?
Body: Cream white with blue markings
Face: Cream white
Eyes: Bright blue
Hair: Long straight black
Wings: N/A
Items/Accessories: Blue seed necklace, maybe robe, glowing orbs in hair or on tails
References: X X X
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Happy
Additional Notes:  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:16 pm
SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Deities Domain: Honesty
Deity Permission: link
Inspiration: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A face of open answers, no hidden secrets. She is one of golden light and brilliant whites, blinding and shedding any shadows that lurk. Her air holds innocence and perhaps sorrow, for not all can handle honesty.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: Very very CC

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Deities Domain: Deception
Deity Permission: link
Inspiration: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): To deceive you is her goal, through honeyed words or lies. She has a dark vibe about her, her face obscured by hair or beautiful veils.
Additional Notes: Very very CC  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:14 pm
Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Travel
Deity Permission: Here
Inspiration: Still nailing down her looks but I imagine parts of the classic travel god designs like wings on her head and ankles, maybe also a dragon friend because their a popular form of transportation. maybe a cloak she can hide her hair and wings in when shes feeling the need to wander, maybe she has travel bags and pouches over following with trinkets from different parts of Faetasia that she hands out to mortals, hair can be like one of these maybe~
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): I feel like shes another god who cannot just stay in her temple, preferring to go out and find those who may need her herself.
Additional Notes:

Deities Domain: Tailifoes
Deity Permission: Done on discord but listed here
Gender: Either is good, there will be so many tails you probaly couldn't tell anyway
Inspiration: TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, So many tails all you can see if this guys face just poking out, I dunno how to pull this off. editing tails to cover the hands and body? maybe some halo lights and stars around some of the tails? Headwings depending on how much is covered?
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Tailifoes are a very silly fun loving race that can use their tail for many things, transport, climbing, carrying things, Tails are important is what I'm getting at, also their super playful.
Additional Notes:

Deities Domain: Binkaes
Deity Permission: Done on discord but listed here
Inspiration: Maybe the ears tied back like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Additional Notes:  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:49 pm
4/28/23 - Added a new form.

Username: Kinu
Deities Domain: Spirits/Ghosts
Inspiration: Looks/Clothes 1, Looks/Jewelry 2, Glow Ref, Wisp Ref, Ghost Spooky Weirdness Ref 1, Spirits Weirdness Ref 2
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): I imagine she can be fairly mournful at times, likely has severe mood swings, unpredictable, melancholy, protective over lost spirits, vengeful, loving, holds a grudge... we'll see what else happens. Haha.
Additional Notes: I'm thinking maybe Meanki (Old lines)?

Deities Domain: Temptation ;D
Inspiration: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref for hairstyle and color.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Hi. Temptation. Ya know. Hot stuff. Lol. She likes the bad girl look. Maybe that's her own temptation.
Additional Notes: Meanki lines (Old or New) would be awesome, or Draekit, unless something else really grabs you. Have fuuuuuuuuuun. 83 She is going to.

SEMI-CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Fertility Demi's Theme: Cryptid
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
Inspiration:
I love this as a general inspo idea/vibe for the head, especially with the ruffled mane of fur. Three glowing eyes would be perfection.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are for mixing up and making him Cryptid-like. xD

Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Additional Notes: Maybe Baddie (any)? Children blessed by this Demi inherit abnormal/Cryptid features. Hooves, bird-like feet, antlers, extra/glowing eyes, antennae, fangs, wide-eyed otherwordly stares. Can possibly grant features stolen from other races that are unrelated to the parents race.
DISCLAIMER: 'This does not always mean they will be cuter.' Have fun. Spooky hot cryptid boi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 pm
Edited 4/20/2023 to add in another form

FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Livarian
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bardic Inspiration
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
What They Bless: Different musical instruments, music notes, clothing/accessories, sheet music or their minion (Conductor Ferret ~ rare)
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Floating music notes
Two: One of the following: harp, lute, flute or drums
Three: Piles of sheet music
Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: One of their clothing items or accessories. Including their hat or coat.
Two: Their hair, with ribbon or heterochromia with star shaped pupils
Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's.

Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Eyes: Pupils of their eyes are star shaped, and has Heterochromia one eye a bright red and deep green.
Hair: See Ref
Wings: N.A.
Items/Accessories: Floating music notes, a harp, lute, flute and drum, and piles of sheet music. Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's. Music note earrings, and bracelet.
References: Ref 1
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Try to have fun with them.

Username: Livarian
Deities Domain: FaeSkunks
Line art: FaeSkunk
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Eyes: See Ref
Hair: See Ref
Wings: N.A.
Items/Accessories:
References: xXx
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y/N
Additional Notes:  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:31 pm
Edited April 11th to remove some refs and add teapot - edited because I forgot wingwongs. Edited April 30th to add demi form.
Username: Cheri
Deities Domain: Ritual
Inspiration: Design/outfit/hair, A ritual tea pot
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Ritual is a dedicated deity who works with Celebration (with Pinka's permission) to make sure that the ritualistic elements of different occasions are done correctly. He can also help others to develop good rituals for their days and nights, etc. Very laid back in temperament but more by the book when it comes to work. Enjoys moonlighting as a mortal and, if permitted, may own a tea/herb shop, where he will provide ritual tea.
Additional Notes: Please feel free to take liberties with this design. If possible, I would love long eyelashes, but please feel free to par this down to what works best for you. Maybe a white base? If possible, a teapot and cups... but not needed, if it's fiddly. CC wings!

Username: Cheri
Fertility Demi's Theme: Tiefling
Fertility Demi Permission: x
Commonly Blesses:
One: Long lashes
Two: Loopy braided hairstyle
Three: Bling

Uncommonly Blesses:
One: Rogue styled outfit
Two: Crossbow

Rarely Blesses:
One: Tiefling race
Two: Baby corollax pet
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: Blue colored
Face: CC
Eyes: Purple - long lashes, why not?
Hair: Envisioning a sort of loopy braided hairstyle
Wings: CC
Items/Accessories: CC
References: Outfit inspo, inspo 2, inspo 3, hair, Baby corollax pet
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Pretty chill, but slick. The sibling of the existing Tiefling demis.
Additional Notes: Comes with a baby corallax pet, which is kind of a fancy parrot with a phoenix-like tail. Rogue themed. Has a crossbow. Honestly, I couldn't find a good hair reference - I was thinking kind of Uta loopy but linked the best thing I could find.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:59 pm
Username: Uta
Deities Domain: Misfits
Inspiration: A long-haired, Fae with larger feathered wings of some sort. :3 Colors are CC. Would like him on male misfit lines. Jewelry/accessories can be based on the refs.

Inspiration 1 Inspiration 2

Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): The Misfits don't have a lot of information that I see, but I'm eager to get their God. I see him as a mix of naughty and nice, and probably terribly flirtatious. He certainly is mischievous, and playful -- but he's serious when it comes to keeping an eye out on the Misfits of Faetasia. I'm keeping his personality a bit open so I can fit him into eventual Misfit lore.

Additional Notes: Have fun! I don't have an idea in mind for him besides a pretty god with long hair and wings. He's kind of fabulous but then, so are the Misfits.  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:36 pm
Username: Noir Songbird
Deities Domain: Dust
Line art: Faefox, Kneeling Pure, Kneeling Reg, CC
Body: CC color, would like a nebula marking on her tail
Face: CC
Eyes: CC
Hair: Traditional hairstyle
Wings: CC
Items/Accessories: CC
References: pretty hanfu outfit, Dusty rose palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A very ethereal and floaty kind of vibe, she's a small goddess but I like the idea of her being very warm and welcoming of any worshippers, and her underlying concept is very "ashes to ashes, dust to dust."
Additional Notes: heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:25 pm
SEMI-CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: spelldancer
Fertility Demi's Theme: Ribbons
Fertility Demi Permission: Permission
Inspiration: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4
Additional Notes: please use standing or kneeling female  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:29 pm
Edit because i used the wrong form sorry <3

Username:Onewintersnite
Fertility Demi's Theme: Season of winter
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: winter fashion (ex: coat, boots, gloves, hats, ect)
Two: winter themed jewelry. (Ex snowflakes, icicles, ect)
Three: Frostbite on outer extremities (hand, nose, toes, ears)

Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: ice/crystal like hair
Two: If babies are born in the winter months (December, January, February) then a birth stone accessories of blue zircon, garnet, or amethyst may be given.

Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: polar bear friend or snowman
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): New regular please
Body: new regular
Face: cc
Eyes: like ref
Hair: like ice or crystal looking. This is the best example i can find but maybe longer and color that blue in the avi ref
Wings: cc
Items/Accessories: things from ref. So hot coco cup nlue with snowflacks, loli dress, glasses, hat, scarf, big fluffy ears, like polar bear (if the spot doesn't work the by foot), boots withe bow, snowman on left side, coat with gloves, and snow flack leggings. Also colors and items can be found on ref.
References: User Image
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She is a sweet and kind fae. She loves winter and all things color and shiny.
Additional Notes: Ty♡  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:51 pm
Username: ktqueen
Deities Domain: Wealth
Inspiration: Click 1, Click 2, Click 3, Click 4
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Bling, bling, bling. He's dripping in gold and jewelry. Confident and very much full of himself. After all, everyone loves wealth, don't they? I'm thinking Jackal lines, Elder pure, etc. Open to others if you think there's a better one for the concept!
Additional Notes: <3  

ktqueen
Crew

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:13 am
Username: Sleet Tempest Snape
Fertility Demi's Theme: Vampires
Fertility Demi Permission: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25580700&page=2
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Fangs, there is a chance for children to be vampires (but not all are damned or even ebil in alignment), children can have blood on them as well. Some get little bat companions even.
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Female regular
Body: Skintone
Face: Skintone in color
Eyes: Blue grey in color
Hair: A dark brown or black color.
Wings: Up to colorist.
Items/Accessories: Let's go with a Anne Rice vampires/Dracula/victorian sort of look/VtM prim and proper
References: None, but can talk over dieas and get refs.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Very prim and proper sort of vampire, not the sort to want to make a mess of things. The "hidden" vampire sort to speak...never would expect someone like her to be such a killer.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Sure
Additional Notes: Nothing really to say. I'm willing to work with the colorist on ideas.

Username: Sleet Tempest Snape
Deities Domain: Creativity
Line art: Unique
Body: See the above link.
Face: See the above link.
Eyes: See the above link.
Hair: See the above link.
Wings: See the above link.
Items/Accessories: Anything else you want to add so he better fits the new domain, especially since he'll be domain holding now.
References: See the link to permission thread.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): He's the first son of the former art goddess, Azure Page, and her mate Rosslyn. He's decided since his mother has left that he needs to claim a domain, he doesn't want the same his mother had, so he can give his family a place to live. A shame he also lost his mate so he really needs to provide now since he's proective over his family.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Sure!
Additional Notes: He doesn't need to look just like his original artt since he's now domain holding and it's more than just art now.  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff