Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

‘9pm Friday…’ The date had rolled around in his mind since he had left Eloisa. He had fought with himself over wether or not he should go. He barely knew her to be honest. But there was something interesting about her and it had his curiosity peaked. Eloisa was different from the women he knew. A loud goice, big hair, flashy clothes. Everyone else seemed to pale in comparison.

The hour of the day drew near and he had finally settled on the fact that he was going to go. Spending several hours getting ready, immaculately dressed as always. Not a wrinkle or out of place hair in sight. But of course, Romeo never went anywhere looking disheveled.

Today though he decided not to walk. The salon was quite a bit of a walk to get to and he didn’t want to be late. So heading out to the stables he got Echo fitted into his tack and slipped a few items into the saddle bags that he placed upon the Faesteed’s back. Mounting he wheeled the black stallion out of the stables and off into the night. It didn’t take long before he guided Echo down the street that the salon was on. Stormy gray eyes scanning the bench that was nearby to see if she had actually been waiting there or if he, in fact l, had been the one to be stood up.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:54 am
User Image

Tonight was the big night.

Eloisa had done her best not to get her hopes up that a certain Machiavelli would be there, waiting for her. While she'd made sure to memorize where the Machiavelli estate was, so as not risk it slipping into the wrong claws, the invitation would be moot if her gamble didn't pay off. Perhaps she'd spooked him off--it wouldn't be the first time. Perhaps, after he'd left, he decided he wanted some actual lady.... not one who came from a family known for their quick tempers and ability to break kneecaps.

But, it was who she was, and she wasn't ashamed. If he didn't show up, well, that would be his loss. She wouldn't even be upset, she told herself, though she knew that wasn't entirely true. And so what if he stood her up. It wouldn't be the first time for that, either... But, it was a Friday night, and if she wound up alone, she'd at least be down in the city.

So it was, Eloisa dolled herself up in as fine an outfit as she could put together. She made sure her thick locks were curled and styled as well as she could manage, and with enough spray to ensure the look held until dawn. She chose a black, sleeveless dress with red and black lace, hat hugged her every curve. Long, red gloves that went up to her elbow added a splash of color, as well as a red pump that showed off her beautifully painted toes...and maybe helped lengthen her already long legs. A black and red choker, along with black and red chunky earrings were her chosen accessories, while makeup, new nails, and a spritz of her favored scent completed the look.

Perhaps he might prefer someone more buttoned up, but for Eloisa, she knew she looked good. It was a pretty dress, and she thought it very tasteful, expensive, glamorous in her own way. Hopefully he'd like it. Hopefully he'd show. It would be a shame to look this good and have no one to appreciate it.

Eloisa made it to the salon with ample time to spare. She had brought a small purse, with a little wrapped package inside. So, she settled herself down on the bench, and waited. She was trying not to look around, trying hard not to look over eager. Would he come? What if he didn't? Could she blame him if he didn't? He could have been busy... He could also not care. So wrapped up in wondering what might happen, she didn't register the clip-clop of hooves on pavement.

When she did catch sight of the ebony stallion, and his mounted rider, her heart all but leapt to her throat. Oh... Oh he had come!

... and he'd brought his faesteed.

Her surprised was visible, but it very quickly turned into a bright, genuinely pleased smile. "Bella notte, Signore Machiavelli, Echo" she greeted, drinking in the sight. How incredible. She'd hardly expected him to take her up on the night out, and yet here he was, like a veritable hero straight from some fairy-tale. This really was like something out of a dream...maybe she'd need to pinch herself to wake up.
Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:24 pm
Echo’s hooves clipped against the pavement, the sound echoing off the nearby buildings. As he reached the bench Romeo brought the stallion to a gentle halt. That stormy gaze glancing down at Eloisa. “Buonasera, signora Puttanesca.” He looked her over from head to toe, obviously she had gone to great lengths to look nice for this….whatever it was.

The stallion reached out its muzzle and gave Eloisa a snuffled huff against her face. Curious about this new lovely person.

“I hope you don’t mind I thought…..maybe we could go for a little ride.” He rubbed at the back of his neck lightly. This was probably stupid and he’d hate the idea of riding around. But if he was going to be on a date he might as well make the best of it. Wait. Was this a date? It’s not like they said it would be, but was it?

Romeo had been so thrown off by her forewardness the other day he hasn’t been able to ask any questions about it. But if she had other plans for the evening he could easily leave Echo on a nice patch of grass.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:54 pm
Echo was far larger than she'd imagined a Faesteed to be. When he reached out with his muzzle to huff against her face, she held her breath, though she couldn't refrain from chuckling a bit at the stallion's antics. "You probably smell my perfume, don't you?" She asked Echo, as if the creature could answer. "I've heard much about you, but am afraid I am caught without any promised treats" she spoke apologetically, not wanting to be rude toe the steed. He might be an animal but he was well thought of by Romeo, and honestly, he truly was an impressive creature. She reached out a hand, not touching the stallion, but giving him something else to sniff and investigate if he so wished.

Tearing her blue eyes off the stallion, she lifted her gaze to finally better admire his rider. Handsome as ever, and Eloisa couldn't hide her pleasure at seeing him again. "Not at all, Signore," she spoke brightly. "How enchanting to meet him. I confess, I've never ridden a faesteed before, but if that's not a problem, I'd be delighted. At least, assuming my dress won't be a problem," she mused.

Perhaps she should have come prepared with some slacks.

"I wanted to keep the night open, since we are still getting to know one another... and admittedly, I wasn't sure if you'd make an appearance. Grazie, Signore," she thanked, giving him a dip of her head. "I know your time is valuable but I'll certainly try to make it worth your while." Just because it was her night off didn't mean it was his. But he was here now, and she was going to enjoy every minute he might give her.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:29 pm
The stallion snuffed the offered hand, lipping at her fingers. His long tail flicking back and forth curiously as his ears swiveled in multiple directions as if he were listening to them talk.

“He’ll be fine.” Romeo pat the stallion’s neck. “You didn’t know I was bringing him so you wouldn’t of know to get any.” His grey eyes swept across her form, taking in her outfit once again. So eccentric. The Machiavelli had never met anyone like her. Definitely not as loud volume wise or as the thick wise. And he kind of admired her for being her own person. Finding her own way to stand out among the crowd.

He held out his hand for her to take so that he could help her up into the saddle in front of him. “Not to worry. You can sit side saddle. It will keep your skirt from riding up and exposing any…..things you don’t want exposed I guess.” He grinned slightly as he waited for her to join him on the Faesteed’s back. They could get a better view od the city from up on the beast’s back and most people left you alone when you were on a Faesteed. They certainly got out of the way quick enough.

A puzzled look came over his face, an eyebrow lifting as his features softened just a touch. She was worried he wouldn’t show up. Certainly he had never vocally agreed to be here, but Romeo rarely turned down an invite. He was rather punctual too. “Well of course I would be here. You asked me to be didn’t you?”

Uta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:37 pm
"I'll make it up to him later," she promised both Echo and Romeo. She didn't know much about Faesteeds but she'd be sure to bring him some sugar cubes or some extra apples whenever she made it to the Machiavelli estate. She knew how to pay her debts, after all, and it was only fair if he was going to lug her and Romeo both around the city.

Eloisa gave a laugh at his description of how to sit. "Well, I am a lady, so sidesaddle it is,' she grinned, blue eyes bright with mirth. "I might be a loud lady, but a lady all the same," she added. Nevermind that Romeo was the only person in the clan that had ever called her as such. That said, she wasn't some two-bit hussy standing on some corner, either. She was loud, proud, and wouldn't hesitate breakings someone's kneecaps, but she still had her own style of class.

Before she mounted the steed, Eloisa smiled up at him, tucking a few curls back behind her ears. "I did, and I'm glad you took the time to see me again. Not everyone would be so kind. Grazie ancora, signore," she spoke, words genuine. He didn't need to know that she felt entirely overlooked being one of nine sisters; or that her father had little expectations of any of them. She was loud in voice and looks because that was the only chance at being noticed.

Finally, taking his hand, she managed to pull herself up atop of the Faesteed. She laughed a bit, as it wasn't perhaps the most graceful maneuver, but then again, she'd never ridden a steed. Thankfully, she managed to keep her dignity, and not wrinkle her dress too much in the process or show anything untoward on a first date. "There we go," she finally spoke when settled. "Pray to Grendel I don't slip off," she chuckled, laughing at the thought. "This is my first time, if that wasn't patently clear," she reminded with another laugh. It was a little disconcerting sitting this high atop an animal one couldn't entirely control... and she still felt she might slip -- especially once Echo started moving.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:00 pm
“We you’ll have him wrapped around your little finger in no time.” Romeo smiled down at her. An appreciative look in those eyes as his gaze swept over her form one again. His eyes never lingered on any spot that may seem lecherus. “You here that boy you are to be spoiled by the bella Puttanesca. We’ll have to make sure we say thank you:” His eyes softened as he gazed at her.

“When a bella signora asks a favor of you you never turn her down. You make sure you fulfill every wish she so desires.” How anyone could ignore Eloisa was beyond the Ajxillae’s scope of comprehension. She may have been loud in all ways but she was her own person and proud of who and what she was. He had to admire that. She was like a breath of fresh air, refreshing.

As she climbed up into the saddle in front of him he could tell she was nervousZ everyone was nervous their first time on such a creature. Romeo wrapped his arms about her as he flicked Exho’s reigns and the afaesteed began at a slow walk. “It will be fine I won’t let you fall.” With one hand he pulled her in a little closer against him. It was better if she stayed close, if she did start to slip he would have an easier time catching her before she fell too far.

He steered Echo down a few side streets before they hit one of the main roads, riding along the sidewalk. The few kats who were out giving them odd looks for being on a steed more than likely. Faesteed riding was a dieing art, most people had never even seen one when they used to be so prevalent in day to day life. “Are you ok?” He asked after a while, wanting to make sure that she wasn’t getting sore or scared from the ride.

Uta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:34 pm
Eloisa had every intention of making sure she spoiled the ebony steed in future. Her word was good, and she would be sure to find the sweetest apples, the crunchiest carrots, and more than a few sugar cubes for the fine beast. That was a Puttanesca guarantee.

"Is that so?" She asked, arching a surprised brow. Still, her eyes were warm and her crimson lips curved into a playful smile. "Every wish she so desires, hmm? Careful now, signore-- you might start giving me ideas and then where will you be?" she teased, not at all serious. While it would be easy to test such a theory, and with such a fine man before her, how easy would it be to imagine certain desires, she wouldn't never think to take advantage. Hadn't she just confessed she was a lady, after all?

Settled upon Echo as best she was able, Eloisa was grateful that a more experienced rider was there. She wasn't entirely accustomed to sitting in such a position, and once Echo started walking, it took a little bit for her to relax into the steeds pace. While they were both vampires, putting ones faith and trust in the sure-footedness of another creature wasn't something she'd ever thought about until now. How easy it would it be for the Faesteed to bolt, or rear, or buck, or even trip and send them all sprawling.

Thankfully, Eloisa was able to relax, putting trust in both Echo and Romeo. Never in a million years would she have ever thought she'd be on the back of such a creature, or with such charming company. Surely, she must be in some sort of dream. She didn't mind the looks they were given, and instead, she enjoyed the view walk. "Mmmm, si, grazi. I've walked these roads many times, and yet, it certainly is different just a few feet up. And you're sure we're not tiring him out?" She asked, genuine concerned for poor Echo. Perhaps it showed her ignorance, but she didn't care. She didn't know anything about faesteeds, and though he was a powerful horse, she couldn't help but fuss over him a little. How would either of them appreciate toting two vampires around, after all?

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 6:25 pm
Romeo chuckled, amusement lightening his stormy gray eyes. “I would presume in quite a bit of trouble no doubt.” The Machiavelli Ancilla had little dealings with the Puttanesca, Edon had always steered him away from that particular family. Fancy a Milliner girl or a Della Passaglia, they were good for business anyhow. Riccardo Puttanesca and his family were bad for business unless you needed something dirty done and Romeo preferred to keep things on the cleaner, more honorable side. But here he was, running head long into something with one of the Puttanesca Head’s daughters no less.

Edon would be more than just a little displeased. How and when to tell his Uncle about Eloisa well….thankfully his Uncle had been busy most of the time Romeo had been in town so he hadn’t quite gotten the chance. Soon, he’d do it soon.

But Edon was the last thing on his mind right now. The beauty leaning against him was all the Machiavelli could or wanted to think of in that moment. He smiled warmly as her concern for the horse. “Echo is strong he won’t tired that easily.” As if on response to his words Echo snorted. As if him tiring out was just obsurd.

He led them off the main street onto a little path that had trees that arched over it. The sound of water nearby trickled through the air. “Ah, see now where have you taken us, Echo. Some days I swear this horse has a mind of his own.” Romeo couldn’t help the handsome smile that crept across his face. Excitement alight in his eyes as they rounded a small bend and out into open air once more. Pulling the Faesteed to a stop Romeo gestures towards a large red blanket settled on a grassy hill with a large basket sitting nearby. “Oh, well it seems…” He glanced around as if expecting someone to pop out. “Someone has left their blanket and basket behind. What a shame it’s a lovely spot. Would you…like to take a bit of a pause in our ride?”

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 9:28 pm
Eloisa gave a low laugh, glancing over her shoulder to try to peek at the Machiavelli. "Indeed you would be, Signore--but I'd like to fancy you'd enjoy my type of trouble." And that was the honest truth. Sure, her family was well known for trouble, and Eloisa was no stranger to that sort of life. She was affable and friendly, but had little trouble breaking a nail -- or pulling out nails-- if it produced results. But that didn't mean she was nothing but a street thug. She ran the salon because she liked it--not because it was just some front for whatever her family needed. She knew how to have honest fun, and while she might be a lady, she was no prude, either. Even gentlemen were still just men beneath their eighty layers of clothes.

But she wasn't here to put the Machiavelli to blush. She could imagine living out her fantasies later, when she wasn't in the company of such a distinguished stranger.

Eloisa admired their surrounding, more than happy in their journey. She was headed to parts of town she'd never gone down, and was curious about where they were headed. The trees were beautiful, arched overhead, and the sound of water. "I'm glad he he does," she confessed with a happy sigh.
"It's a beautiful spot. I've not been to this part of town before," she confessed, admiring the treeline above them, and giving a small sigh. Oh, this really was too romantic -- her sisters would never believe her. Whisked away on a romantic faesteed ride?

So when they rounded the bend, and came face-to-face to a grassy, starlit hill, complete with a basket and blanket.

Oh. My. Grendel.

Blue eyes widened with surprise, before she looked over at Romeo, her surprise clear. But that surprise turned into incredulous wonder which then turned into a wide smile, and a laugh. Had he really set all this up? Or maybe they were actually stealing someone's picnic--but it didn't matter to her! It was absolutely the most romantic thing that could have ever happened.

A picnic. Did people actually go on them? As far as Eloisa was concerned, they were just as much a fantasy as love-at-first-sight in all the romance novels she'd read while at work. And even if they weren't, they certainly weren't something someone did with a Puttanesca... much less loud Eloisa. "It would be a shame to let it all go to waste," she confessed. "Such a pretty spot. I think a pause would be most welcome."

Gods, but she really must be in some dream. Romeo was just too good to be true. Until then, a nice date for Eloisa was buying her a glass of not-overly-expensive wine, actually taking her to bed on a bed, or calling for a second date. But this? Now this was actually something nice, by someone very nice, and seemingly for her.

.....suddenly, the little gift she'd brought him felt strangely inadequate. Ah well. Maybe he'd appreciate it, once she gave it to him. And if not, it didn't matter. She was no Machiavelli, after all.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 9:53 pm
There were three things the Machiavelli were known for. Their loyalty, ther cruelty and being complete and hopeless romantics. Most women, to his understanding, loved a romantic and Romeo had that in spades to spare. It wasn’t hard to do grand gestures if one put one’s mind to it. But figuring out the right ones was also key. He had had enough time to figure out which one’s worked and which ones most certainly didn’t. But then every woman was different and what might work for one didn’t necessarily work for another.

You tested the waters before you jumped in so you speak. There had been several times where he had jumped in too fast and nearly drowned. Being a Machiavelli came with status and more than a few women had only looked to elevate themselves. When Romeo loved he loved harder but when his heart was broken those stormy grey eyes became dark and foreboding. Suffice it to say it did not work out very well for a few.

He only hoped he was not repeating past mistakes.

“Perfect.” Leaning forward a bit he swung a leg over Echo’s back before he dismounted. Moving to the Faesteed’s side where he reached up for her. The horse bending a bit to bring her down where he could slip an arm around her and beneath her legs so the male could pluck her from his back. Once she was in his arms he began to make his way towards the set up. Which he had done himself of course. There were servants for such things but it would mean more if he did it himself. “I wouldn’t want you to get one of your pretty heels stuck in the grass.” He reasoned.

Kneeling down once they had reached the blanket Romeo gently set her upon in before he settled himself next to her. “If you know where to look there are all sorts of places around the city that go unnoticed. This place is the best spot in all of Hemlock to watch the stars. And if the reports are correct I believe there is a meteor shower starting soon.” Reaching into the basket he produced two glasses, handing her one, and a dark red bottle of wine. Something from his family’s private cellar. “I think you will enjoy this.” He eyed the label before popping the cork on the bottle and pouring a little into her glass and some for himself.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 3:07 am
When Romeo helped her off the horse, and scooped her into his arms, Eloisa couldn't help but laugh, and a bit loudly at that. She automatically looped her arm around his neck, and had to stop herself from squirming right out of his hold. Never, in a million years, had she ever thought she'd be scooped up so, or treated so carefully.

"Signore~! Are you sure--?" It felt strange to be carried so, and she felt as if she were a burden. Hadn't she always dreamed of being whisked off her feet? And yet, now that she was in his arms, even if it was just to be brought up the hill--she suddenly felt veery much so out of place. As if she'd never stepped in something unsavory in her heels; as if a little dirt, or a little mud, would offend her. Though she might claim to be a lady fair, she felt all the more a fraud. Fitting, given such a life was about all she knew. How soon would he realize this? How soon before he would lose interest?

That aside, it did feel nice to be in his arms, and if she let her fingers brush softly against the nape of his neck, it couldn't be helped. He really was handsome--more so this close-- and once again she

By the time he had deposited gently upon the blankets, Eloisa was quite put to blush, and was grateful for the cover of night. Thankfully, he seemed in good spirits, and now that she was settled upon the blanket, she felt more like herself. "How lucky for us then, that we should stumble upon this most private abode, well suited for a night under the stars."

Eloisa watched him, a warmth in her blue eyes as he pulled out two glasses, and a bottle of wine. She had never met someone like Romeo Machiavelli. So far he'd surprised her with every encounter -- though admittedly this was only their second one. He was intelligent, kind, funny, warm, romantic, well-spoken, well-dressed, and gentlemanly; he was practically her opposite in every way. And yet, here they were--just as she had asked, just as she had wanted, and more.

"A toast then, to such an auspicious night; to charming company; and to an evening filled with starlight." She asked, lifting her glass. With a small clink of their glasses, ensuring that good Signore was indeed prepared to drink, only then did she savor the wine. Never had she tasted a wine so lovely, or so smooth. It wasn't dry or bitter like some of the wine she was accustomed to. "Oh my god," she laughed, looking at him, then the bottle, then the wine. "Oh darling, I think you'd better fill this glass a little more, because that goes down far too easy." Maybe that wasn't what a lady would do but Eloise wasn't going to let this good bottle go to waste.

What else did he have in that basket?

"I do have something for you, Signore-- though it's nothing like all of this," she warned, setting down her glass and reaching for her small purse. She didn't wish to excite his anticipation only for him to be let down.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:28 pm
He was perfectly fine carrying her. Beneath the layers of his outfit was a strong, muscular body. Romeo was definitely not any sort of scrawny weakling. Of course, being a vampire he did have his unnatural strength to rely on if he needed but that was not so in this case. Eloisa wasn’t heavy at all. In fact she was almost light as a feather.

Getting them settled was his main priority. “Oh yes very lucky indeed that this just happened to be here. What a wonderful coincidence.” He chuckled. Still trying to feign ignorance of even knowing it had been there. But he was glad that she seemed to be enjoying herself so far. She deserved to be spoiled, lavished upon with the nicest things he could possibly get for her.

“To a lovely view, beautiful company and what may come.” They clinked their glasses and Romeo took a generous sip of the wine. It was a favorite of his. Chuckling he poured a little more into her glass. Good, she found it acceptable. Everything was going to plan. “Yes be careful it can get on top of you rather quickly.”

A curious look came to his face as she mentioned having a gift for him. It was rare that Romeo received gifts especially from a lovely woman. Settling his glass down he smiled warmly. “A gift? For me?” He tilted his head curiously. Just what could it be? “You did not have to get me anything, Bella. Your company is a gift in itself. But if you insist.”

Uta

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 9:41 pm
"Hopefully the owner won't return too soon," she mused with a smile. "I think I might like to linger awhile." And hopefully, her handsome company would feel the same. Eloisa didn't mind playing a bit of pretend, and feigning ignorance of the reality of the situation. Unlife as a vampire was so serious -- it was nice to meet someone who knew how to have a little fun. She didn't know much about the great family Machiavelli, but Romeo was a refreshing change from some of the men she'd gone out with in the past.

The wine was indeed delicious. It certainly wasn't something she'd ever had before, and she was pleased that he'd been so thoughtful to bring it along. Sometimes Killer Hair and Nails served a bit of wine during various happy hours, or to favored customers--but what Franny and she picked up never quite tasted like this. At his commentary, Eloisa couldn't help but give a low laugh and arched a brow. "Can it now?" She looked at him, and then down into her drink, speculatively. "Mighty forward for a beverage, especially after only having just met," she teased dryly with a little click of her tongue. More seriously, she dipped her head. "Non preoccuparti, signore. Prometto di non fare di me uno spettacolo." At least, that was her intention.

"Si, si, un regalo solo per te," she repeated, taking a moment to root through her little purse. "Now, it's nothing lavish, and... and you don't have to keep them, or use them, but I thought---well, they made me think of you. So I couldn't pass them by." No matter that she actually went out of her way looking for a small token.

So it was, she offered him her little token. It was a small series of handmade silken bookmarks. Each one was embroidered in gold, showcasing the themes of various Faeger Allen Poe stories and poems. They were elegant in design, and a reminder of their time on the little park bench. He liked books, and had confessed his enjoyment in reading--she thought maybe they could come into use.

"You were very kind to sit there and let me chatter at you unabashedly. And even now, showing up to humor me, after all that. I'm sure you've got more important things to do than sit on a grassy knoll with someone like me, but it was very kind of you to come. But really, feel no obligation to keep them, Signore," she hurriedly assured, giving a little laugh.

Was that nervousness?

Maybe.

At the time, she'd thought it perfect. But now that she was offering them to him, she couldn't help but feel a little silly. Someone like him probably had books inked in gold, and far more fancy placeholders than what she offered now. Maybe... Maybe she did need another sip of that wine. A large one, at that.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 11:23 pm
“Yes hopefully if they do return they won’t be too upset. I can surely smooth it over with them though I am sure.” He chuckled into his wine. Taking another sip before he set his glass down. Topping off his own glass and her’s again. It really was very good wine. Romeo did not consider himself a lush in the slightest but this wine in particular was good for all occasions. Dates, meetings, business deals or just to drink when the thirst for it hit you. He had sampled just about every wine in the cellar and while some were rather nice, and rather expensive, this one had always been his choosen favorite.

He laughed at her heat. Smiling at her own laughter. While loud it was jovial and infectious. “I suppose you’d rather it buy you dinner first?” If she got a little tipsy that was fine. He could easily whisk her back to wherever she wanted to go, perhaps back to her own hime. Of if that was too far perhaps back to his own family’s estate. Just for a lie down of course.

Setting up straight he watched curiously as she dig through her small purse. An eyebrow raised at her words. What on earth could it be? He was ever the more curious. When she produced the bookmarks he smiled. A warm, charming smile. “Oh, what a lovely and thoughtful gift. Thank you Eloisa. I will cherish them always.” Taking the bookmarks he ran his thumb over the fabric. They certainly were lovely and how nice of her to think of him in such a way that she would give him something to use during his favorite past time. These ones would get a lot of use. While what he had was indeed elegant these ones held a great meaning and affection for him and seeing them would remind him of the beautiful woman who game them to him.

Romeo placed them inside the basket so that they would not get lost. When his hand came back out he held a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and settled them down on the blanket. “I was not sure you would like these so I hope they are to your satisfaction, Bella. If not there are I believe some meats and cheeses with crackers in here as well. Though I do have a rather large sweet tooth sometimes.”

Uta

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces