Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Eliza vs [Portia Portania] w/Rosario Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:56 pm
10th April - 1st May 2023
One Day Auto-Hit

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:41 am
I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil
Live a rockstar life in my house on the hills

Purple! Pink! White! The Robe Pointe lights hanging from the sky truss strobed rapidly as Come 2 Brazil by Alice Longyu erupted from the speakers. Then Immediately 6 back up dancers ran out on to the stage, twerking and throwing it back. Quick gyrations were coming from all directions as 3 pops of purple smoke shot up from the center of the stage as Portia Portania ran out, joining the dancers in their twerking. Purple and pink confetti dropped from the top of stage as the party was now in session. The crowd joined in the dancing as Rosario walked out behind the women, wearing a pair of sun glasses and a leather jacket. He was working double duty and he was gonna have fun while doing it!

“From Brazil! The Portugese Princess! Portia Portania!”

I'm a b***h, I'm a star, drive a really big car
Go to a really big house with a really big yard
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a private jet
I wear Louis V. suits to the CVS

The young firecracker of a wrestler hopped down the ramp as the back up dancers stayed on the stage, shaking their money makers harder then ever before. The crowd reached out smacking Portia's hand, she was still new and she wasn't a big name yet, but god was she fun! When she finally got to ringside Rosario stood by the apron as she jumped up, then launched herself into the ring, landing in a spin and busting her arms out in the air to deliver a peace sign.

Portia smiled and waved as she retreated to her corner, awaiting her opponent. She knew what to expect as she had just faced Eliza last show. If it was up to her she would be at the club or facing some other wrestler, but if the veteran wanted a second go at the power slap champion of Brazil then Portia could give it to her. Hell a WrestleMania win sounded like big clout to her!

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:27 pm
Portia stood there waiting in the ring. It had been a few minutes and she was feeling a bit restless. This was Wrestlemania dammit and she wanted to fight. There was a tension in the crowd as well as every one stood looking at the stage for something to happen. Come on, at least some pretty little lights, maybe some music. Hell, after Portia's entrance this now felt like they were stuck waiting in after school detention.

Rosario checked his watch, getting impatient as well as he motioned over to the announcer to hand him the mic. Rosario then passed it along, a little baton you could say, to Portia who was beginning to pace. She snatched the mic up violently, maybe it was the alcohol she drank earlier, or maybe the red bull, either way she had energy that needed to be spent.

"America... My name is Portia Portania, daughter of Penelope Portania and Victor Portania... and YOU welcomed me with open arms last month when I emigrated here from Brasil. Yes Brasil. You heard it...Brasil. You know me. Yes, you do. My parents created 'This Portugese Problem'... and America!, you party with 'The Portugese Problem', you are A PART of 'The Portugese Problem'! "

Portia begins to stomp around the ring. Pointing at everyone, first one side of the crowd, then the next. She then leans over the ropes, pointing at the camera.

"ALL OF YOU! ALL of YOU are part of 'The Portugese Problem'! You know me..NO..You don't know me. YOU don't know me! YOU don't know ME! You don't know...

Now done with the pointing, rage is in her eyes and on her face. Portia goes to the turnbuckle, kicking it and kicking it and kicking it. Hitting it over and over. That energy depleting from her body as the frustration of waiting for 120 seconds was too much for this weird volatile party girl.

"YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! Understand this... UNDERSTAND THIS! When the violins play... violence is always on the way!"

The crowd was overall lost and dumbfounded, but hell it was better then staring at a stage waiting for nothing. She didn't really say anything about the situation either as the confusion can now be heard audibly building. Have they heard this before, was this woman okay. Did we need to get the medical team out there already. What the ******** is...

"...Porra Filha da Puta! You wanted Rematch. You got it. Ooooh you old and tough and back oooo. I don't see nothing from you. Coach over here says it best, easy money, easy paycheck. I'll take the money, But I could be going loco! America, if she don't show up, don't worry. We bout to party like Brasilll!"

Portia dropped the mic as she started hopping dancing. The crowd audibly sounded stumped now. a few people screamed "ayyy", others boo'd cause she was a heel right? more just sat there in silence, Rosario looking at his watch, thank god he was getting paid for this nonsense.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:36 pm
"Say Cheese." Say Cheese - Poppy began Playing thru speaker system, the titantron had changed to the Graphics to Eliza and a highlight reel of past matches. No one knew what was taking her so long. The music kept playing, but no Eliza to be seen.

Show me your teeth look at me
Look at me
Everything's going perfectly
So say cheese

Hands behind my back
I'm under attack
I will not react
I won't give you that I'm up to my neck
Lost all self-respect
I don't want revenge
Just want it to end

And her Opponent from Rio de Janeiro brazil

Show me your teeth look at me
Look at me
Everything's going perfectly
So say cheese

The music died and the crowd began to boo, given thats she was nowhere to be seen. The crowd was growing Impatient all of a sudden a hooded figure passed thru the safety barricade, walking next to the announce table. The hooded person climbed the apron.

"Bloody Roots, caralho."

A reference to popular Brazilian metal band Sepultura, as the person swung an forearm smash to the back of the head. To leave Portia down on the apron.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:33 pm
"Portia Watc-"

Rosario screamed as he Saw Eliza approaching the young woman by surprise but it was too late as the power slap champion fell to the canvas face first dramatically. The crowd roared as now the rookie who was just having a manic episode in the ring was laying on the floor, holding her head in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:58 pm
Having revealed herself as Eliza, the crowed booed heavily. Eliza unzipped and threw away her hood out of the ring. The referee was bound to intervene, but she wasnt done Eliza took a knee and pulled Portia from her hair and yelled at her face.

"Te vou destroçar filha da puta."

Eliza clearly listened to her, having said that in portuguese (Brazil). Ultimately let go to pull and yank at her knee to slam her knee against the mat.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:22 pm
Portia screamed as her knee slammed against the mat. She grabbed her knee immediately before looking at her attacker. She looked her in the eye, still laying on the ground.

"Seu cu de burro!!"

Suddenly she launched a wild spit right at the fellow Brazilians face as she laid on the ground, looking up at the returning veteran. The crowd began to shout as the spitwad flew in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:33 pm
Eliza smiled as she insulted her but her smiled faded as Portia spit on her hair. She quickly wiped it off. Eliza shouted at the referee "Ring the ******** bell.! before lunging at her, with a flurry of forearm smashes to the temple while getting a hold of her by the hair.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:14 pm
Ding Ding Ding

Portia screamed as her hair was snatched up by Eliza. Feeling each forearm strike smashing against her temple as each was feeling harder and harder. Rosario began yelling as the referee as he was trying to figure out how to get in between and to stop the hair pulling. It was understandable why she was upset, Portia was a sick ******** for that wad of spit, but the hair pulling had to be stop.

"1..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:18 pm
Eliza was forced to let go of Portia, she raised hands to add insult to injury she, glanced at Rosario for a moment then looked to stomp at her temple again. Eliza was clearly furious. At this moment Portia seemed to have opened pandora's box. Eliza was known to use high flying moves and submission unlike anyone in FG. What kind of sick and twisted moves will she pull out of her arsenal?.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:39 pm
The stomp connected heavily as Portia felt it and went to roll over, scrambling for the ropes. She wasn't afraid of the veteran at all, but damn it she needed some space to recover if she was going to slap her around. Sweat was already on the rookies head, glistening, as she tried to grab for the ropes and lift her self to her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:53 pm
The Referee warned again Eliza again, she nodded if it wasn't for the ref she would've gone to town on her pretty face. Eliza walked towards her as she back to her feet. She attempted to whip her across the ring aiming to the other set of ropes.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:12 pm
Portia hit the ropes as she rebounded towards the veteran who by the ropes on the opposite end. As she came back she would attempt to return back with a running drop kick directly placed at Eliza's midsection.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:06 pm
Eliza winced in pain as she flicked in the midsection holding her abdomen, rolling from side to side in pain for a moment.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:07 pm
Portia would scramble to her feet, seeing her opponent rolling on the ground. The rookie would run at the ropes, looking to jump up and springboard off the middle rope into a moonsault on to Eliza. But being dazed she overshot it and it looked like she was attempting more of a moonsault flying headbutt then an actual moonsualt.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff