Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Back 2 Back

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:20 pm
Salem was fresh from his match with Trent, an unexpected affair but not wholly without merit, despite not being the opponent he'd wanted. Not only had he overcome Cart and his shenanigans, he'd been assisted by the likes of a new, Nordic looking brute. Salem had never seen the man before, startled at first by his sudden leap over the ringside barricade from the crowd but quickly calmed as the warriors laid waste to Cartwright's attempt at sabotage.

For no other Reason, Salem needed to see the man and shake his hand. At least get his name. Approaching the on-site doctor's office with Kyra close in-tow, Salem peeked in and noticed the man in question being evaluated, though not looking very worse for wear. Stepping in with a friendly wave, Salem disregarded the physician and spoke to the man, Kyra watching from her father's shadow.

"Hey, bud. You did me a solid out there, thank you. Name's Salem, just wanted to say I appreciated the help. I owe you one, uhh...I actually don't know your name, man." Salem said with a friendly tone, reaching out a hand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:57 pm
He swatted away the doctors who were fussing over him. In getting attention he had had to remove his mask, leaving only his hood to obscure his face. He grimaced ever so slightly as he placed a bag of ice on his neck and gently flexed it to prevent it from locking up on him.

He hadn't been sure why he had been out there tonight, his first Mania and no match on the card, no doubt to Catwright getting his panties bunched in a wad. But he was getting tired of the sneak attacks and Cartwright thinking he ruled everything with a iron fist.

He raised his head as the voice spoke to him and he kept his eyes on the man's face ever so often flicking over to the little girl. He stood up from the seat and looked down at the offered hand before back into the man's eyes. "Reich....Erynys Reich. And you're welcome."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:39 pm
"Erynys, huh?" Salem asked somewhat quizzically, smiling and nodding as he shook the man's hand. "Well, forgive me if I butcher it sometimes. Anyway, I just want you to know that I owe you a favor, now. You put yourself in harm's way for me, so only fair that I catch the next bullet with your name on it. Oh, this is my daughter, Kyr-"

Salem had turned to introduce his kid, but found her gone from his side - having snuck around the two men as her father talked to find a reflex hammer on a nearby table, which she started proudly parading around a flustered doctor who sought to retrieve it from her. Running back to her dad's side with a giggle, she clutched the medical instrument like a prized possession, a spoil of war she'd earned hard-fought from the wicked professional. Chuckling, Salem plucked the hammer from her fingers as Kyra blew a raspberry at the doctor, and offered it back to the woman before ruffling Kyra's hair.

"I told you, Kyra - don't take things that aren't yours." he said firmly, but with a smile.

"Okaaaay..." the child grumbled back, fixing her now tussled hair as she went back to clinging at his side.

"Now, this is...Mister Eryn." he said to her, gesturing towards the Nord, simplifying his name a bit to help his kid retain it. "He helped me out earlier, be polite and say hello."

"Hi Mister Eryn." she said curtly, still mildly annoyed at being denied her 'toy'.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:55 am
He arched an eyebrow as he watched the proceedings with hidden amusement. He turned his attention back to Salem as the man remarked that he owed him one. "Given who we have an issue with, that shouldn't be too long. He's proving to be quite the thorn in my side and he's tried to screw me over and make a bigger name for himself at my expense. That I could no longer overlook."

He flirted his attention to the little girl and gave the slightest of nods. "Pleased to meet you Fräulein Kyra"  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:03 am
"You talk funny." Kyra said with a laugh, her attention immediately taken away as she pulled her father's phone out to play Fruit Ninja. Salem, for his part, just nodded at Erynys, letting the child distract herself as the grown folks continued their conversation.

"Yeah, me and him go ways-back. He's always been rather big-headed, but I'm sure we'll both get a chance to settle those scores."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:14 am
He blinked when she told him he talked funny and Salem was quick to diffuse the situation. He crossed his arms and grunted when he mentioned Cartwright as being big headed. "That's an understatement. It's going to get him in trouble if he doesn't tread lightly. Arrogance has been the downfall of many a man."

He retrieved his mask and turned to go. "See you around."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:39 am
Erynys thinks that his business is done for the day....but Cartwright thinks otherwise!

The Owner, The General Manager and The Good Lad finds him and Salem.

Cartwright: "OI!
Where do you think you're going?!
You big, ugly b*****d!"

Cartwright is a little upset.

Cartwright: "Did you think that you were saving Salem by going out there and ruining the Wrestlemania opener?!
I think that you have just made Salem's life even harder and you're going to suffer for it too!
Thanks to Eryny's actions, you're having another match right now Salem!
You two get out there right now and take your punishment!"

Cartwright points them towards the stadium entrance, the crowd booing the unfair treatment of Salem.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:53 am
He stopped and turned around as he heard Cartwright get his attention. He sneered in disgust at the nonsense that flowed out of the man's mouth. "Believe what you want Herr Cartwright. Maybe I'm paying you back for trying to screw me over in my match with Trent. Don't think I had forgotten about that. You want to stick your nose in the business of others, that's on your head. But when you stick your nose in MY business, ja I'm going to take it personally. I'll play your game. Send us who you want, just don't send us anyone that you want back."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:04 am
Kyra looked up as the room started to get crowded, watching blankly at the exchange between Erynys and Cartwright, Salem stepping up next to the Nord and chuckling from amusement. He'd still felt fresh from the fight with Trent, the adrenaline wasn't completely gone yet, and he was curious about how his newfound friend could go in a proper match.

Had it not been for those facts, Salem might've chosen violence - at least, had Kyra not been present. Instead, he propped an elbow up on the shoulder of his Germanic counterpart and smirked at their pompous boss.

"Yeah. What he said. It's showtime, y'all."

With that, Salem reached for his daughter's hand, leading her out of the medical office with a firm shoulder to Cartwright's side, nudging past him on his way to get ready, the crowd cheering loudly in the distance at the declaration and disrespect.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games