Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Backstage With Nuke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:03 am
During a moment between two of the matches at WrestleMania, the camera cuts from the commentators to Hall of Famer Nuke Fusion, standing backstage and catching up with some of the old technical crew.

He pulls a couple of them in for an embrace, before he turns and has an interviewer with a microphone ready for him.

"Nuke, you're back here for WrestleMania and everyone seems to be buzzing at your arrival"

"I can't lie, it feels so good to be back, I've always felt like this place was a home from home. But let's not forget that we have some outstanding matches on the bill for tonight, I can't wait to watch those from backstage.

"It seems like you've caused quite a stir, but this year's WrestleMania is definitely one for the history books. Tell us, do you have any plans to return to action in the future?"

"I mean, I won't ever say for sure. As I said in the ring, sometimes the sequel comes out better than expected. I'll be watching these matches with keen interest, let's put it that way"

"I'm sure we're all excited to see if you'll make a return to WWFG in the future, but it's great to having you back. We've not heard from you in a while, what would you say is your most memorable part about being here in this business?"

"The obvious and only answer is the fans, trust me when I say that's true. Whether they cheer you on or jeer you out of the arena, they will always let you know just what they think of you. They're the reason that I've been inducted in to the WWFG Hall of Fame "

"I'm sure everyone back home and here in the SoFi Stadium will be extremely pleased to hear that. Tell us, do you have any one in particular you'll be cheering on tonight?"

"Honestly? I'm just here to have a good time and catch up with some old faces. But I'll definitely be interested to see who comes out on top for the World Heavyweight Championship."

"Thanks for your time, Nuke, we'll let you get back to catching up and watching the show"

"Thanks man, have a good night"

The reporter begins to step away, as Nuke looks past him and raises his chin, a smile on his face as someone approaches.

[Planned segment]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:07 pm
A slight shadow comes over the interviewer, Michael Cole, and he looks up at the approaching figure. Onto the screen steps an old foe of Nuke Fusion, and a fellow Hall of Famer, Jarel Damone. Out in the arena more cheers break out as the Dragon steps up to lock eyes with arguably his greatest Wrestlemania opponent. Cole wisely raises the mic for Jarel to be heard.

"Well, well, well, what a surprise. I came here tonight simply for my little brother's moral support and take care of some business with the guy running things now. Imagine my surprise when I found out Nuke Fusion has returned. The rumblings are all over the back as the young blood seems to be chomping at the bit to simply be around you."

Jarel takes a moment to look Nuke over.

"I have to say, it looks like you're in fighting shape. The break obviously did you some good."  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:48 am
Nuke's smile broadens on his face as Jarel greets him, his usual icy persona still having not changed.

"My old foe, my friend, it's good to see your face."

Nuke will reach out his arm and offer a handshake before continuing.

"I can't pretend I've not been keeping myself in shape, readying myself for the right moment to return. What brings The Dragon back to WrestleMania, I would assume you're here to support Drako tonight?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:44 pm
Jarel observes the hand being extended to him and raises an eyebrow. There's a lot of history between the two men, none of it friendly, Still, he shakes his hand anyway.

"Here to watch Drako in the main event, but also doing some contract negotiations. I've got a lot more free time these days, being retired and all. After I ruined a little battle royale a couple months ago, it seems someone wanted to be a hardass towards the rest of the non contracted Damones. So prior to my chosen family, Snypa Rifle, coming in to beat the boss bloody again, I came to negotiate the return of the guy that retired me."  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:21 am
Nuke chuckled,

"You've not changed much, Jarel. But it seems like our paths take the same trajectory again, with both of us being family men."

He seems to think for a moment, his face pondering something. He then nods his head and speaks again,

"I have a proposition for you. Years ago we had Damone vs Fusion, and it was one for the ages.. how about we continue that tradition?

My son, Avari, has been on the indy scenes and is looking to come in to the mainstream. I can guarantee he can match anyone on the card, but perhaps you can find him an opponent?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:33 pm
Jarel raises an eyebrow, surprised at the question. It's a civil question, surprisingly so given their history.

"It just so happens I do. My son Marcus, the one that retired me, is looking to get back into the thick of things. He was more or less cheated out of his match at the Last Wrestlemania. So, if its the next generation of Damone vs Fusion, I think he'll be more than willing."  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:19 am
Nuke smiled with a toothy grin, perhaps knowing the cameras were still on him, or perhaps it was because he genuinely was excited at the prospect.

"Well, Avaritia is out back at the moment, catching up with a few of the guys he knew growing up. I'll get him all in his gear and we'll get a Damone vs Fusion spectacle at WrestleMania yet again.. let's hope it's not as brutal as our last match"

Nuke said that last part with a chuckle to his voice, their last match being one of outright destruction that left both men nearly unable to walk.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:14 am
Jarel nods in agreement.

"I'd say that's up to the boys and how hungry they are to prove themselves. You know the old saying, like father like son. I'll get Marcus ready and we'll see how much that old saying applies."

The Dragon turns and heads off, memories of arguably his greatest Wrestlemania moment prominent in his head.  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:12 am
The camera pans from Jarel back to Nuke, who sits back against the railings behind him with a smile on his face.

He smiles and walks off to a door that has the name 'Fusion' written on it, and closes it behind him.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games