Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)
[Lhiannan Recruiting] OOC - Have you hugged a tree today?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:45 pm
User Image

Hey folks! I'm looking to recruit some lovely new Lhiannan to protect the great forest and overall just enjoy the cottagecore aesthetic unlife in clan Lhiannan.

Are you a witch?
A forester?
A hunter who deeply respects the land?
A druid?
Generally plant inclined?

Then you may have a friend in the Lhiannan business. Coming to a Faetasia near you, this Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Link to the event embracing thread (not open!) for a little bit more info.

Please post the below code to be considered for this clan!

[size=18][color=darkgreen]I'm a friend of the trees![/color][/size][size=11]
[b]Faekat Name:[/b] Your kat's name
[b]Username:[/b] Your username
[b]Why should they be considered?[/b] Explain however long or however briefly you'd like why your kat should be embraced into the Lhiannan clan. Note that for clan vampires visuals do matter, so your pet should match.
[b]Is your pet single?[/b] Yes or no. Mated kats should not be embraced into any clan. The masquerade applies and this could really mess up relationships.
[b]Do you understand that your kat will be part forest spirit upon embrace?[/b] Yes or no.
[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:45 pm

This thread is open for questions and applications!

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:27 pm
I'm a friend of the trees!
Faekat Name: Summer
Username: Darkness and Wings
Why should they be considered? Summer loves nature and everything in it. She enjoys all seasons, loving spring and summer most due to flowers. Summer is well known for her gardening skills. She is a nurturer of nature.
Is your pet single? Yes
Do you understand that your kat will be part forest spirit upon embrace? Yes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:36 pm
Faekat Name: Vellaria
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Why should they be considered? She pretty much spends her time in the forest anyway, learning all the plant lore she can.
Is your pet single? Yes

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:44 pm
Faekat Name: Shen
Username: ziennia_zen
Why should they be considered? Shen loves to reside in deep forests, especially the very leafy and dark ones. The foliage is beautiful to her, no matter the thorn, no matter how dark or light it might be. Shen is well-versed in flowers and what they mean due to the time she’s spent picking and studying them.
Is your pet single? Yes
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:40 am
Darkness and Wings
Why should they be considered? Summer loves nature and everything in it. She enjoys all seasons, loving spring and summer most due to flowers. Summer is well known for her gardening skills. She is a nurturer of nature.
Is your pet single? Yes

A hush fills the forest for a long moment, before a single figure separates from the gloom. Your kat has been embraced by the Crone, chosen to join Clan Lhiannan.

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:42 am
SpaceDadDisapproves
Faekat Name: Vellaria
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Why should they be considered? She pretty much spends her time in the forest anyway, learning all the plant lore she can.
Is your pet single? Yes

As with Summer before her, this kat has been chosen to join Clan Lhiannan. The one embracing her is the Crone, Narcise, Disciple of the clan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:43 am
ziennia_zen
Faekat Name: Shen
Username: ziennia_zen
Why should they be considered? Shen loves to reside in deep forests, especially the very leafy and dark ones. The foliage is beautiful to her, no matter the thorn, no matter how dark or light it might be. Shen is well-versed in flowers and what they mean due to the time she’s spent picking and studying them.
Is your pet single? Yes
User Image

"From this night forward, you shall not pluck a single flower, but protect them instead." Shen, too, has been chosen for embrace by Narcise the Crone.

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:42 am
Cheri
Darkness and Wings
Is your pet single? Yes

A hush fills the forest for a long moment, before a single figure separates from the gloom. Your kat has been embraced by the Crone, chosen to join Clan Lhiannan.
Summer stops what she’s doing as it gets noticeably quiet. Suddenly there’s someone there who wasn’t before. It takes her only a moment to understand what’s happening. She doesn’t know what she’s become but she is fully aware of a change in her. Listening around her she seeks those who can enlighten her on her new destiny.

-Basically she doesn’t know what a vampire is, obviously, so she’s working on figuring out the change-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:24 pm
Faekat Name: Albain
Username: Aria Starstone
Why should they be considered? Albain has a strong connection to his birds, and is willing to do a lot to protect them... He prefers to spend time in nature, alone save for his birds usually. He believes nature must be protected, as a home for the birds (and other animals) of the world. He would give up his own self to protect them, and it.
Is your pet single? Yes

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:30 pm
Aria Starstone
Faekat Name: Albain
Username: Aria Starstone
Why should they be considered? Albain has a strong connection to his birds, and is willing to do a lot to protect them... He prefers to spend time in nature, alone save for his birds usually. He believes nature must be protected, as a home for the birds (and other animals) of the world. He would give up his own self to protect them, and it.
Is your pet single? Yes

There is a long pause, as though the forest itself is evaluating him, and then Albain will have the sense of being accepted, of belonging to something greater than himself. He will become one of the newly embraced Lhiannan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:37 pm
Faekat Name: Evindal
Username: Kyuketsuki06
Why should they be considered? Evindal is accustomed with life in the woods, and not one to maim the growing life there. He has a knack for wood carving but only using what has already fallen from trees never to take by force what was still a living tree but make use of the strewn branches for many things, be it useful objects or decorative.
Is your pet single? Yes

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:04 pm
Kyuketsuki06
Faekat Name: Evindal
Username: Kyuketsuki06
Why should they be considered? Evindal is accustomed with life in the woods, and not one to maim the growing life there. He has a knack for wood carving but only using what has already fallen from trees never to take by force what was still a living tree but make use of the strewn branches for many things, be it useful objects or decorative.
Is your pet single? Yes

The forest would welcome Evindal in a way that he had hitherto not experienced. Congratulations, your kat has been embraced into Clan Lhiannan.

♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games