Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:50 pm
☽ 🔮IT'S TIME FOR GODS!🔮 ☾

Swiped from Seu who swiped from kt who swiped from Sy~

Open: Now
Close: May 31st 2023 or when all concepts are taken.

Taken Concepts:
1. Opalescence - spelldancer - completed
2. Sea Nymphs - Lenacatte - completed
3. Misfits - Uta - completed
4. Dust - Noir Songbird - completed
5. Vampire Demi - Sleet Tempest Snape - completed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:52 pm
The Rules:

1. You may only post once.
2. You may post up to 5 approved concepts in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end, but please note in red at the top of your post when you make any change and what the change was.
4. I will not be accepting paired line concepts at this time.
5. You can only win a maximum of 1 slot.
6. Demi-gods are allowed to be requested as well.
7. All slots do not have to be filled by the end of the month. This is entirely CC, and there will be no rolling!

The Forms:
Can now be found in this thread!

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:01 pm

Cheri's preferences:
1. The colors purple, orange, teal, black, and just rainbow in general. I also like white or black as a base in a lot of cases. Pastel rainbow/white or black or vivid rainbow white/black are a favorite combo as well. Purple/orange or purple/teal definitely also catches my eye but I could surprise myself and you.
2. My favorite lines are, in no particular order: elder baddie (both), jackal, dark elf (both), faehorse (etc.), asarlai, valk, meanki, just baddie all the way, elders in general, and maedra (both)
3. Ultra long hair, eyelashes, glowing eyes. Also? Glitter. Love that. Galaxy markings!
4. CC and inspiration images, as I like having a lot of leeway with customs
5. Clear descriptions or references that embody what you like, with some flexibility allowed

Cheri's dislikes:
1. Is it clothing or armor? Probably don't love it, but I will do my best
2. Not a super fan of horror in general
3. Super ultra specific designs that give me no room for artist's interpretation
4. Natural patterns
5. Edit monsters, although please feel free to DM me with any questions about what this might mean to me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:03 pm

Open!

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 12:10 am
FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Aria Starstone
Deities Domain: Water Dragons
Deity Permission: Here
Line art: Water Dragon
Body: CC
Face: CC
Eyes: CC
Hair: CC
Wings: CC
Items/Accessories: Pearls and musical notes around her, maybe make it look like she's sitting on a throne made of a clam if that makes any sense at all? Otherwise, CC, using the refs as inspiration
References: One, Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): N/A
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: TY <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 12:10 am

CC'd 5/31

Username: Noir Songbird
Deities Domain: Dust
Line art: Faefox, Faehorse, Kneeling Pure, Kneeling Reg, CC
Body: CC color, would like a nebula marking on her tail
Eyes: CC
Hair: Traditional hairstyle
Items/Accessories: CC
References: pretty hanfu outfit, Dusty rose palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A very ethereal and floaty kind of vibe, she's a small goddess but I like the idea of her being very warm and welcoming of any worshippers, and her underlying concept is very "ashes to ashes, dust to dust."
Additional Notes: heart

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 4:09 am
FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: YokoOnna
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bookworm
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Single book either on the ground or on the fae.
Two: Writing utensil (up to two) in fae's hair
Three: Messy bun to keep hair out of the way to read

Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: Three to five books
Two: Small pet worm on fae's body

Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Sentient book that can speak to the fae
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Regular (whichever regular line you think is best)
Body: Outfit Inspo Books at her feet, a sentient book by her ear.
Face: A kind of dissociated look, like in her mind, she's living in one of the fantasy worlds of her books.
Hair: Hair in a messy bun with pens, pencils, writing utensils stuck in it. Hair Inspo (with pencils and other writing utensils sticking out)
Items/Accessories: (Book types are just inspo that can help inspire the colorist who takes the job. Don't need to be exact replicas)
Book type 1 Book type 2 Book type 3 Book type 4 Book type 5
References:
Color Palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She's kind, but not really always in the real world. She constantly is imagining new worlds and stories, and disassociates a lot to imagine herself in those stories. It's hard for her to carry a conversation because she's not really living in the real world.
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 6:12 am
Taken on elsewhere  

Darkness and Wings

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 7:51 am
Fixed the image link for the ref.

Username: Livarian
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bardic Inspiration
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
What They Bless: Different musical instruments, music notes, clothing/accessories, sheet music or their minion (Conductor Ferret ~ rare)
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Floating music notes
Two: One of the following: harp, lute, flute or drums
Three: Piles of sheet music
One: One of their clothing items or accessories. Including their hat or coat.
Two: Their hair, with ribbon or heterochromia with star shaped pupils
One: Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's.

Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Eyes: Pupils of their eyes are star shaped, and has Heterochromia one eye a bright red and deep green.
Hair: See Ref
Wings: N.A.
Items/Accessories: Floating music notes, a harp, lute, flute and drum, and piles of sheet music. Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's. Music note earrings, and bracelet.
References: Ref 1
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Try to have fun with them. You have creative freedom for most of them, just really want the hat for both them and their minion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 3:29 pm

CC'd 5/31

Username: Sleet Tempest Snape
Fertility Demi's Theme: Vampires
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Fangs, there is a chance for children to be vampires (but not all are damned or even ebil in alignment), children can have blood on them as well. Some get little bat companions even.
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Female regular
Body: Skintone
Face: Skintone in color
Eyes: Blue grey in color
Hair: A dark brown or black color.
Wings: Up to colorist.
Items/Accessories: Let's go with a Anne Rice vampires/Dracula/victorian sort of look/VtM prim and proper
References: None, but can talk over dieas and get refs.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Very prim and proper sort of vampire, not the sort to want to make a mess of things. The "hidden" vampire sort to speak...never would expect someone like her to be such a killer.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Sure
Additional Notes: Nothing really to say. I'm willing to work with the colorist on ideas.

Username: Sleet Tempest Snape
Deities Domain: Creativity
Line art: Unique
Body: See the above link.
Face: See the above link.
Eyes: See the above link.
Hair: See the above link.
Wings: See the above link.
Items/Accessories: Anything else you want to add so he better fits the new domain, especially since he'll be domain holding now.
References: See the link to permission thread.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): He's the first son of the former art goddess, Azure Page, and her mate Rosslyn. He's decided since his mother has left that he needs to claim a domain, he doesn't want the same his mother had, so he can give his family a place to live. A shame he also lost his mate so he really needs to provide now since he's proective over his family.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Sure!
Additional Notes: He doesn't need to look just like his original artt since he's now domain holding and it's more than just art now.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 5:12 pm
SEMI-CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: spelldancer
Fertility Demi's Theme: Opalescence
Fertility Demi Permission: Permission
Inspiration: Inspiration CC lines, Female
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: Have fun!

CCd 5/5

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 8:49 am
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Fertility Demi's Theme: Jester
Fertility Demi Permission: Jester Demi approval
Inspiration: This Demi is meant to be on the Unisex/Dual-gendered Demi lines. Coloring that is not tied to the clothing I will leave up to you. I'd really rather like the clothing to be a mix of black with rainbow for the varying jester areas. These are just general idea images for what I'd like. Ref 1, Masks Ref, Ref, Ref, More general idea for facial markings. The outfit itself I would actually want in rainbow colors, with the bells on the hat, gloves, shoes, collar, mask (the kind of mask that is on a stick that you have to hold up to your face, not one that you can actually wear), and jester hat staff. But the facial markings in the gallery are more in line to what I am looking for for face markings. (I already got the ok from yuni/ghastly to go for a jester demi since her demi Chrona is also jester themed)
Additional Notes:  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 10:57 am
SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Uta
Deities Domain: Misfits
Inspiration: A long-haired, beautiful Fae with large feathered wings of some sort. :3 Colors are CC. Would like him on male misfit lines. Jewelry/item/accessories can be based on the refs.

Inspiration 1 Inspiration 2

Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): The Misfits don't have a lot of information that I see, but I'm eager to get their God. I see him as a mix of naughty and nice, and probably terribly flirtatious. He certainly is mischievous, and playful -- but he's serious when it comes to keeping an eye out on the Misfits of Faetasia. I'm keeping his personality a bit open so I can fit him into eventual Misfit lore.

Additional Notes: Have fun! I don't have an idea in mind for him besides a pretty god with long hair and wings. He's kind of fabulous but then, so are the Misfits.

CCed by Cheri 5/6

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 11:04 am
Username: Lenacatte
Deities Domain: Sirens
Deity Permission: Here! (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 1 of the permission thread)
Inspiration: One Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): As the Siren Goddess she is, of course, the exemplification of the race's beautiful but deadly nature!
Additional Notes: Feel free changing around the accessories (either by to turning them up or simplifying them) and colors as well if those in the pictures aren't of your liking~

Fertility Demi's Theme: Idol Singer (Male)
Fertility Demi Permission: Here (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 5 of the permission thread!)
Inspiration: Ref 1 , Ref 2 , Ref 3, possible color pallete 1 or 2 , whichever looks better for you.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Children blessed by Akihiko can receive his microphone, hairstyle, and cool idol singer clothes. Plus, all his godchildren have a gift for performance! On rare occasions, children are born as bards. I'd like him on the new standing lines to match Aiko, preferable on baddie lines, but regular is okay if those aren't available. Male idol outfits tend to have a pattern so references are just a basic idea.
Additional Notes: If chosen, we can talk about the outfit further to avoid having it look like one from an existing franchise, and thank you for the opportunity!

Deities Domain: Sea Nymphs
Deity Permission: Here!
Inspiration: One Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Considered one of the gentler deities, she's nothing but maternal over her children, wanting to see them flourish now that the land has awoken again. Despite her predilection, she's generous to any creature that is kind to one of her own.
Additional Notes: I picture her with clear greek vibes. Marine themes too, but overall sweeter and gentler than her Siren counterpart. Mostly CC!

CCed by Cheri 5/6

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 11:20 am
Username: Onewintersnite
Fertility Demi's Theme: Winter Season
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: winter fashion (ex: coat, boots, gloves, hats, ect)
Two: winter themed jewelry. (Ex snowflakes, icicles, ect)
Three: Frostbite on outer extremities (hand, nose, toes, ears)

One: ice/crystal like hair
Two: If babies are born in the winter months (December, January, February) then a birth stone accessories of blue zircon, garnet, or amethyst may be given.

One: polar bear friend or snowman
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): New regular please
Body: New regular please
Eyes: Blue like ref
Hair: like ice or crystal looking. This is the best example i can find and color that blue in the avi ref
Items/Accessories: things from ref. So hot coco cup blue with snowflacks, loli dress, glasses, hat, scarf, big fluffy ears, like polar bear (if the spot doesn't work the by foot), boots with bow, snowman on left side, coat with gloves, and snow flack leggings. Also colors and items can be found on ref.
References: User Image
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):She is a sweet and kind fae. She loves winter and all things blue white color and shiny.
Additional Notes: Thank you for a chance <3  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas