• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 4:13 pm
SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Deities Domain: Honesty
Deity Permission: Here
Inspiration: ref 1 ref 2 ref 3 ref 4
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A face of open answers, no hidden secrets. She is one of golden light and brilliant whites, blinding and shedding any shadows that lurk. Her air holds innocence and perhaps sorrow, for not all can handle honesty.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: Purely CC!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 12:22 am
Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Travel
Inspiration: Still nailing down her looks but I imagine parts of the classic travel god designs like wings on her head and ankles, maybe also a dragon friend because their a popular form of transportation. maybe a cloak she can hide her hair and wings in when shes feeling the need to wander, outfit idea for under the cloak, maybe she has travel bags and pouches over following with trinkets from different parts of Faetasia that she hands out to mortals, hair can be like one of these maybe~
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): I feel like shes another god who cannot just stay in her temple, preferring to go out and find those who may need her herself.
Additional Notes:

----------------------------------

Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Binkaes
Deity Permission: Done on discord but listed here
Inspiration: Maybe the ears tied back like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, if you can do really really big hair that be amazing, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Additional Notes:  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 2:15 pm
FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Random Nobody 13
Deities Domain: Racial - Pures
Line art: Elder Pure
Body: black, pastel rainbow color patterning, maybe soft+cloudlike?
Face: black, serene expression
Eyes: pastel rainbow, white eyelashes
Hair: white and pastel rainbow, hairstyle up in a messy updo with a braid across the top of her head, see hairstyle ref
Wings: Larger feathered wings, black base with pastel rainbow patterning
Items/Accessories:
-Dress with draping skirt, decorative bust area. Decoration along the edges of skirt, loose sleeves.
--skirt and sleeves of outfit a colorful soft rainbow, the bust more white, see ref 1 for example
-Various decorative stickers and accessories, CC on placement and design but colorful
-flower clips in hair with ribbons on either side of the braid
-large halo with decorations hanging from it. Maybe one or two small wings like gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright maybe a crown? CC on rest of choices
References: Ref 1-everything ref 2 - no sleeves Ref-hair with no clippies
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y if I'm pinged for it
Additional Notes: References are mostly to give a rough guide. It doesn't have to match EXACTLY. Lemme know if you have any questions.
-Would really like WIPs for her please and thank you  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 6:42 pm
Username: Irishgirl1017
Deities Domain: Nymphae
Line art: Elder Nymphae
Body: Cream
Face: Sweet
Eyes: Lavender
Hair: Agate Blue and Lavender
Wings: N/A
Items/Accessories: Shown in ref
References: Ref
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: her color scheme is going to be Confectionery from Gaia, since the items that I wanted to use as a reference are not in that scheme I had to use royal icing.

Username: Irishgirl1017
Deities Domain: Hedge Witch
Line art: Hedge Witch
Body: Cream
Face: Relaxed
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Long and honey or caramel colored
Wings: N/A
Items/Accessories: Shown in ref
References: Ref
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):. She is very laid back but if you mess with any of the females of her race she's not so nice.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: I would like you to use amethyst purple in this color scheme it's a lot of blue and I want to break that color up your choice of where you put it. The thing that's in her hair I don't want the two little ear things I just want the thing in the back and you could just make like a headband that goes across if you'd like to make it look cohesive.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas