Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yun Jae twisted his pearl necklace between his fingers, watching the crowd with a slight pout. Somehow, in spite of the rush in the LUX, he was currently without a client. He was poised against the wall, less of a wall flower than an ornament, surrounded by wall art that suited his aesthetic very nicely. Of course Jae knew exactly how he appeared in his current environment, and how to use it to his advantage. From where he stood, or leaned, he had seen a few rather intriguing individuals with undoubtedly heavy wallets cross the threshold... but so far, no one had approached him.

Well, it was only a matter of time. The host was quite conscious of his own beauty, and used it to his advantage. He also knew when to catch another's eye, which might be needed now. From across the room, he noticed one of those newcomers seemingly looking his way... and he bit his lip, glancing up through a veil of silver hair. It was time enough to make a bit more for the club and fill his own pocket at the same time. He was tired of waiting.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 1:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He took one last drag of his cigarette and tossed the still glowing remains across the road. He ruffled his bangs and adjusted his jacket. He knew what this place was, he wanted to see if it was as good as he heard. If he didn't want company at least he could hit the bar and then head out.

Felix pushed the doors and met with a very lavish interior. Impressed he gawked ending up occasionally in the way from anyone passing by since he chose the best spot to do so at the entrance. After bumping into another again he got back on track. Shrugging his shoulders as he pulled his jacket with confidence.

"Now let's see," He muttered and scanned around taking it all in as he waded through. He saw someone intently looking somewhere to his side. He followed catching what they were looking at. "What do we have here?" Maybe this would be worth the visit. He couldn't quite tell if they worked here or not but who'd just be standing there like that if they didn't. He smiled and made his way over before anyone else could. He didn't know the do's or don'ts, if it was indeed a host.

"Hey." He had made his way quickly standing closely in front of the male clutching his pearls. Smiling he leaned in. "Why you all alone over here?"

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 12:21 pm

Somewhere in the midst of Jae's attempted allurement, someone else moved into his line of sight. Someone who was, as it happened, considerably more appealing than his first target. The other appeared disgruntled when Jae's attention shifted to the newcomer, but Jae could not bring himself to care. "Why hello," he said, with a slight toss of his shining silver hair. "I'm not alone on purpose. It's only that I didn't have company until you arrived." Which he obviously did now.

Bright blue eyes focused on his new target, the host smiled. "Why are you all alone over here?" Unless the male didn't think himself alone, owing to his company. But could he afford Jae? That was certainly up for debate. Right now, looking up at him, the host could not well decide. Perhaps he would find out in short order. He did intend to ask, but first he wanted to enjoy a little distraction.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 10:14 pm
He eyed him, ‘Yeah, a host’ he thought still smiling down at him. Might be fun, he never had paid company before. Nor was he sure what he brought would be enough, but maybe. If not well, he hadn’t thought that far ahead this was just a curious venture. “I suppose I was alone, but maybe my luck has changed.”

He put an arm on the wall hovering over the smaller male. “Unless you were waiting for someone else?” He glanced at the disgruntled one he deliberately cut off.

To make a show of him getting there first, he leaned down close to look as if he was familiar with the host while looking back at them. “Soooo want to hang out with me? Or does that one have a chance?”

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Now this? This suited Jae just fine. With a slightly smug quirk to his lip, he gazed up at the male who now leaned over him. "Can you afford me?" he asked, with a light, appealing laugh. "My company doesn't come free, you know. But no, I don't think he has a chance." Not when Jae was having some fun with this fellow. Oh no, he didn't think he was going to give the ticked off fae the time of day. After all, this next hour was spoken for. He hadn't even told the male his fee, but something told him that it wouldn't matter.

Anyway... he was due to be off his shift in the next hour. Maybe they could hang then, if Jae still liked him just as much then as he seemed to now. Pushing off of the wall just enough that his lips were almost against the other's as he spoke, he smiled. "How about this... pay my fee, and we'll find out how much I want to hang out with you, hmm?" Not like he was working for free, after all.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 11:47 pm
Felix shrugged, “I can handle the fee.” Patting at a hidden pocket inside his coat. He was pretty well off but only so. On a regular basis might be an issue at least. But that was to be determined if he’d return.

He didn’t even flinch when they were mere hairs apart. “It’s a ‘date’ then.” He gestured for him to lead the way. “By the way, I’m Felix, what would you have me call you?” He almost put an arm on his shoulders but thought better not to, keeping his hands in his pockets instead. He didn't want to get booted for crossing a line.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 10:22 am

"Then do you want to dance or...?" he left the question unspoken, hanging between them. "I'm off in an hour," he added, since patrons sometimes did pay for more than an hour at a time. But also, if he had fun, he might like to spend time with Felix off the clock. Maybe. If he liked Felix. Jae wasn't sure what there wasn't to like, but he'd figure that out. If all went well... he might take him up on that 'date'.

With a little quirk of a smile, he gestured for Felix to approach. After all, he was paying for this. Without knowing exactly what the male wanted, he led him to the dance floor. There were private rooms at the LUX but he hadn't asked for one. "My name's Jae."

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 1:08 pm
He followed him to dance floor reaching out for his hand. He really didn't care if it wasn't correct to the music. He wasn't really paying attention to it. Just Jae. "That's a pretty name." He pulled him close for a moment before sending him back out arms apart. He was not following any specific style at all but somehow it still worked in a way.

"If you don't want to see me in an hour, I won't be hurt." It was true he wouldn't but also he would like to win more time. "I might have to come back though to try again." He was playing a game, wondering what it took for a Host when others probably tried all the time to gain something real from them.

He was mostly curious how much was a facade and how much was him. He pulled him in again, whispered. "Jae." Like a test on the tongue.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 2:07 pm

If there was one thing Jae loved, it was dancing, as evidenced by the way he moved. Flawless, smooth, and in perfect sync with the music. There was a reason he'd taken this job, other than simply needing the money. A host could be a lot of things, but for lack of anything else to entertain Felix with, dancing would have to suffice. "Felix," he said, not struggling to be free. Whatever whims his patron had, well... he'd find them out soon enough.

But when the music naturally drew them apart, he went with it, twirling almost out of his reach. "An hour is enough time to know if you want to come back," he added. It was enough time for Jae to decide if he wanted to see Felix off the clock. He hadn't decided yet. Truthfully, he didn't know what he wanted, except that he did enjoy the dance they were doing. He didn't care if it didn't match how the crowd was dancing. This moment belonged only to them.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 6:38 pm
Just living in the moment Felix continued to dance with Jae. Finding a chance here and there to draw him back in briefly. Following his every move and sway.

He was pretty certain they were both having fun. He already knew he'd come back when he could, only for Jae. His mind wasn't made up what he thought about the business however, but it was entertaining enough. Not really his thing but Jae might be. "It is more than enough time. I already know." He answered smiling casually.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 8:56 pm

A genuine smile settled on Jae's lips, and he gave a little laugh. "Oh, is that so? Already?" He was a little delighted, truth be told. Although he certainly could be charming, he didn't think anyone had decided so quickly that they wanted to see him again. He danced easily with Felix, letting himself relax a bit. Letting himself surrender to the music and the moment, just a little. A little more.

He surprised himself by pulling Felix in close, and leaning up so that his lips almost touched the other male's. "I know I'm worth it." And at this point, he was pretty sure that he'd more than enjoy spending more time with his current patron. With or without the money, although that probably wasn't an idea he should encourage. He jutted his chin up in a bit of a challenge, surveying Felix with eyes filled of possibility.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 3:48 pm
Keeping things fairly neutral he didn't bite.  That was the second time Jae was so close. Did he do this to every client? Felix was bothered by that slightly, this really wasn't for him. A paid companion, but it was Jae's livelihood and he could do what he wanted, he didn't even really know the fellow.

He'd of generally gone to another bar or club and met up with friends make a new one or so. Let the night go where it wanted. But it started to feel repetitive and that's how he ended up here instead. He'd make the most of it, and he was a personality where if he found any interest in another he wanted to keep them around in some fashion, friend or lover.

It was the small glimmers he saw in Jae that were genuine, is was got him. The realness that flashed within the work. Made him all the more curious what he was like off the clock.

Holding the other in return having stopped swaying. His look regarding him closely.  "How much time do we have left?" Never closing the distance between lips but instead tilting to touch foreheads.

cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 3:55 pm

Felix was not like other patrons. A slight hint of confusion knit Jae's brows. Was this not what Felix had paid for? Or... was there something else that he wanted? Jae pulled away when Felix touched his forehead to his. "Maybe forty five minutes... maybe just forty." He turned away to glance at the clock. "Forty three. So, right in the middle." He didn't know what to think. It was a little strange. His patron hadn't taken the bait twice now. Maybe he really just wanted to dance?

Placing his hand back in the other's, he gave a little shrug. "So... what do you want to do with a little over forty minutes?" he asked, tilting his head back so that he could meet Felix's eyes. His job was to entertain him and he'd have to do it well. But something felt different and he really wasn't sure what the difference was.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 4:40 pm
"s**t...I'm sorry," He saw the confusion on his face. "I must be a an odd one to you."

He squeezed his hands, reassuringly. "Don't worry, I am having a great time with you, so if that's a concern, don't be." Should he just tell him that he wasn't sure about that, for him it didn't sit well to essentially pay for a kiss. Felix was conflicted.

"So 40 minutes huh?" He felt a little bad but he'd make up for it. "We can dance for now. Maybe sit have a drink and talk?" And....Felix criss crossed his arms and turned Jae around,putting his back against Felix, and trapping him with his own arms. "If you really want to do that when the time is up, maybe then I'll oblige."
cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 4:48 pm

He really was confused. He didn't really understand what Felix was paying for, if all he wanted to do was drink and talk. Somehow... he felt a little ashamed of himself, and embarrassed that he'd tried to offer a kiss like that. It wasn't like Felix had said that he didn't want it... but... he had his own idea about when. No one had ever made him feel ashamed. It wasn't that Felix was trying to, so much as it was just so clear that Felix felt like spending his money on Jae... well, had to follow certain rules.

Rules that Felix had for himself. Jae bit his lip, but let Felix lead him through the motions. He was a little surprised to discover himself trapped against the other male, however. "I'm glad you're having a great time." If his own emotions were wavering, surely that was his own problem. "Sure. We can talk. We can even have a drink, if that's what you'd like." But he wasn't going to offer him any more kisses.

Kyuketsuki06

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces