Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] A LUXurious Man (Yun Jae & Felix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 7:26 pm
Less than a half an hour in and Felix felt like he already messed this up. He thought about his options and if there was even a chance to salvage. Salvage the shortest meeting he'd wished to continue. "Alright, I'm sorry about this."

He figured it'd be best to talk off the dance floor and he wanted to just tell him how he was just curious what this place was, his hang ups. He quickly hoisted him up found the closet wall space out of the way before putting him down. He put his own hands on the wall closing him in.  He had lost all concern for possibly getting booted too intent on clearing a misunderstanding.

"I'll probably leave after this, I don't do spectacles, but I think there's a misunderstanding. I am not familiar with this, I've never done this, I also don't like anything fake. I probably should of left my curiosity alone. But....you're pretty, you looked so happy dancing, and I dunno there was something in your eyes that made me rather get to know you. So sorry. I ruined the 'mood'."

He stepped back and huffed, frustrated with himself. He opened his mouth to say more but he bit it back. He needed to go outside. At some point he had grabbed whatever he had in his pocket and tucked it in Jae's coat to cover the fee. He turned to head toward the exit, he needed a smoke.

cheri

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 7:40 pm

For just one moment, Jae thought that everything was going to be okay. That they'd work it out, that Felix was feeling a little better. Then, just as suddenly as the impression was made, it passed. Felix was not okay. He wasn't staying. He didn't want... this. But... Jae wondered... did that mean he didn't want him? He realized he didn't need to finish out his shift; he'd already made all the money for the hour he needed to make.

So, if some stupid, selfish impulse made him want to chase after Felix's retreating back, then so be it. "Wait. Let me come with you, at least," he said, his shorter legs working hard to keep up with the other. He really hadn't wanted things to end that way. "Off the clock, I mean." Real. Like Felix wanted. Somewhere along the way, things had gone awry. But he thought he could really like Felix, if Felix just gave him half the chance.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 8:01 pm
He didn't really think he would be followed. With a curt "sure" at Jae that it was ok to follow if he wanted. He stepped out walked a few feet away from the door and lit up. Keeping a polite distance as he burned away nearly half before turning around.

"Sorry." He couldn't help but to apologize, he came in here and just...fumbled the whole night. Probably putting a damper on Jae's as well, so he felt anyhow. Felix, the problem customer. Great.

He really didn't know what to say yet. Leaning on the wall lolling his head back on the wall letting out more smoke as he did.

"You don't have to be out here you know." He partially thought maybe he only came out since he still had time left. shutup Felix, quit assuming.

cheri

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 8:14 pm

From an interior pocket, Jae withdrew a cigarette. "I know. I didn't come here because I had to." He kind of waved away Felix's apology, and settled against the wall. "You know... I don't kiss patrons. Not usually. Or even... well, try to." He took a long drag of the cigarette, and then let the smoke out with a sigh. "I didn't think I needed to explain. But... it's not my job, you know? Entertaining guests, yes. More? Not required."

Not that some hosts didn't do more. Probably. Frankly, he hadn't asked. "My job's to keep people happy and at the bar. Enjoying the facilities." He'd never really thought he'd need to tell someone this, but. In Felix's case, it felt like an explanation was due. "You already paid for the last half hour of work, so I don't have to work anymore. So. Don't think I'm working." He wasn't. He was trying to fix whatever this was.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 8:53 pm
He side eyed him a little surprised. "I've only heard stories of places like this." He admitted. "I wanted to see for myself." He laughed a little, "Guess I should've stuck to what I know."

He brought up his hand only to find the cigarette already had burnt out and promptly lit another.

He thought over what Jae told him. "Oh..." realizing fully what he said. He fully looked at him leaning there. "That's not part of it?" He laughed hard now at himself dramatically slapping his hand on his forehead. "Am I an a** or what." Of course he would assume, of course he'd be wrong. What luck, he laughed a bit more at his own misunderstanding. Felix had gone in with only the hearsay of his friend tales, now he'd bet anything at least some had never stepped a foot in either and just spinning stories for clout. "Man, I need new friends. What a bunch of saps."

cheri

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 10:34 pm

"I can't speak for everyone," Jae admitted, leaning a little more comfortably against the wall. "What other hosts do. But it's not part of my job." What that meant for Felix's friends was up to Felix. Still... it had been kind of humiliating to be in the moment and suddenly given the impression he was, what, a rent boy? "I'm not ashamed of my job," he added. What he did for a living was his own business. Whatever weird feelings Felix had about it were his own.

Jae sighed. "Yeah, you kind of were an a**. Your first conclusion was that I was... I dunno, trying to get a tip or something? But don't worry, I'm not that desperate." For money or enough to throw himself at Felix. He took another drag off of the cigarette, and had to shake his head. Felix had been off base so far he'd been practically in another game. Seriously.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:01 pm
He really hadn't understood enough before. "Eh ok, so you don't do that, as part of the job." He had turned away again and sighed. He really shouldn't have taken what he heard as a how it was all the time. Why he cared so much was something else entirely and he still wasn't sure why. "Hey, what you do for work is what you do. Everyone makes a living somehow right? Let's just forget about whatever my hang up was." It was not as if he didn't want to, the misconception it was part of the job is what, what....he couldn't really define it. What was the difference if it was say someone else just because at another club. The assumed price behind it? Felix the fool. He shook it off, no point now, what's done was done.

"So what then has you out here with an a** like me? Could of left me out here to sulk you know." He was glad he didn't, had he not caught him later to apologize he'd of come back to do so a other day.
cheri

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:32 pm

"Deal. I want to forget about it just as much as you do, I'd guess. Maybe more." But Felix broached a good question. Why was he out here? What exactly had drawn him to follow him out the door? "I'm not sure why. I guess I didn't want to leave things where they were. It seemed like... a waste." What it was in actuality he didn't know. What had possessed him to think that he could fix this? Maybe he was fixing it, but things still felt... stilted, somehow. Maybe it was his imagination.

"I also didn't like the idea of you assuming the worst of me. Why I care what you think... is anyone's guess." Certainly he shouldn't care. Why in the world did he? What exactly had Felix done to make it worth his while, caring about his thoughts?

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 12:03 am
He flicked the butt he had been holding long forgotten having burned away without him. He pushed away from the wall and faced Jae then smiling back in his usual way somewhat alluring. Jacket askew he reached out once again like he had inside, "Hey, I'm Felix." A new introduction to a hopeful new start.

At least he'd try. He had a bone to pick with some buddies but that was not important right now.

Felix was determined to make up for his actions and lack there of. "Hope you don't mind me coming around now and again."

Cheri

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 12:12 am

He quirked a brow at Felix's re-introduction. "Hi, Felix. I'm Jae." As he had before, he took Felix's hand, this time shaking it. Then he withdrew his own hand and put out the smoldering butt of his cigarette. Jae had a feeling Felix was going to take some getting used to. If he stuck around, anyway. "Only off the clock, I think."

Given how poorly Felix had taken his work in the first place, Jae just didn't know if he wanted to mix business with pleasure, here. An arrogant, assumption jumping pleasure, at that. He'd really had to dig Felix out of the whole the other male had dug himself into. It was... quite the experience, really.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 12:47 am
He chuckled, "Off the clock? What if I can't wait that long?" He teased. "I suppose I can just wait at the bar or even just be out here when you're off some nights."

He had been stepping back to leave as soon as it came time to, but stepped up close to him suddenly remembering something. "I did say it was more than enough time before. To know if I'd want to come back." He had also remembered Jae telling him his company wasn't free but wasn't going to poke at it. "So expect me." He said in earnest. Face full of resolve.

cheri

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 10:05 am

"If," Jae said, and waggled his finger, "and only if you can manage to not be an a** about me being on the clock... then we can spend time together while I'm working. But yes, otherwise, you could wait at the bar or wait for me to have a night off." Suddenly, though, Felix was all up in his grill again. Jae glanced up at him, brushing a lock of hair behind his ear, feeling a little flustered.

"Okay. I will. So... next time, then?" he said, chin up in that challenging way, but not exactly offering a kiss. Felix had burned him on that twice, and though they were starting over, he wasn't exactly ready to be rejected a third time. Frankly, he didn't even know what to do with this vampire. Felix was... a handful, to say the least, and Jae hadn't even tried using his Daeva charms on him. That was real. Leaving off his skill set. So, he crossed his arms over his chest and watched Felix instead.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 12:20 pm
He raised a hand making an oath. "I'll behave."

Felix tilted his head a bit watching Jae move his hair. There was a small conflict going on in his head, I shouldn't....or... should I? "Next time." He grabbed his chin planting a quick peck on his lips. "See you later Jae," bounding off after giving him a two finger salute.

He made sure to get enough distance not sure if he was gonna get it.

cheri

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:59 am

Well. That had been quite the experience. Jae honestly wasn't sure what to make of it and Felix. The male had turned him down twice only to spring a kiss on him unexpectedly. He seemed wild and unpredictable, but maybe that was just Jae. Either way, in the days that followed, he didn't think about it constantly, but he did find himself coming back to the thought of that strange encounter from time to time. So it was that he found himself wandering through a garden at night, ostensibly alone.

Settling onto a stone bench between two rose bushes, the host stared into the darkness, lost in thought. Business had been good. He'd made more than enough in his work at the LUX for a few little indulgences apart from the roof over his head. This new outfit was courtesy of Cold Subject, a popular haunt for vampires and goths alike. He felt very romantic, with a lacy poet's shirt with its full sleeves and deep v-neck. He was the definition of 'all dressed up with nowhere to go'. So he'd gone to a flower garden to brood and sketch. Currently, he was sketching the fountain in the center of the garden, filling in the little details as his thoughts wandered.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 1:19 pm
Felix had been calling his nights short with his friends. They would try to sway him to stay or offer to go somewhere else but he wasn't interested. It wasn't so much he was bored anymore but he kept coming to the fact he still felt like s**t for that night. He had found himself come upon LUX a few times more, only to leave after a few moments never breaching the threshold. Tonight wasn't much different he was going the paces more than likely to do the same. He figured if he ran into him he'd....what...apologize again. He wasn't sure. Those blue eyes haunted him.

Tonight he sported a slightly different jacket with extra zippers that led nowhere, a wide neck shirt that left his collar exposed with some obscure writing on the front. And his hair was pulled back, the front fringe framing his face perfectly.

Tonight he planned on waiting a bit longer outside, long enough for a smoke and maybe he'd catch him leaving. He didn't know his schedule or anything and without going inside well...it would just have to be by chance. And by chance it was, out of his peripherals he caught sight of silver long hair in a garden. He hadn't ever gone through before and quite frankly forgot it was there. He was stunted for second, was that Jae? He was certain but it was never fun to mistake someone for someone else. Awkward for all involved.

He found he was gaping mouth slight ajar as if he was going to say something. But he was too distant so sealed up his lips and headed in. It was quite picturesque to him the view, of the male sitting in a garden...drawing? Straight out of some art book he thought. He didn't need no imaginary flowers to frame it since they were surrounding them. And after all his trying to run into him, and mulling over what'd he say next time. He painstakingly only could muster one word. "Hey."

cheri

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces