Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] A LUXurious Man (Yun Jae & Felix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 7:40 pm

"This is fine," Jae said, pleased. This was the type of place he liked. It was similar to, but a little classier looking, the restaurant that he liked to go to. Being dressed up like this was both fun and a little impractical. But he had wanted to impress his date, so to speak. Fortunately, his clothes seemed to fit the place Felix had chosen, or else Felix had chosen based on them a little. He felt relatively comfortable, and pleased that the food smelled delicious.

He smiled slightly, settling into the booth. "The restaurant I was thinking of serves about the same type of barbecue, but I think this place is fancier." The one he knew was a hole in the wall, which was probably part of what made it so good. Judging by the smells coming from the kitchen, though, this place was good, too. "Do you have any favorites here?" he asked.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 10:43 pm
Following suit taking a seat next to him grabbing the menu even though he knew what he liked. It was always the same. "Bulgogi everytime with all the accompaniments and the only time I have soju." He pointed briefly at the menu turning it toward Jae. "Simple not a huge arrangement of options but all good. But you can choose your protein and there's a few substitutes offered."

Felix put his arm behind Jae on the booth moving a bit closer. "What do you want to get?" He could have handed the menu over, or even given him his own but what was the fun in that.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 10:53 am

A little smile quirked at the corners of Jae's lips. "It's like you already know me," he said, with a laugh. "I would have ordered bulgogi... and of course, the banchan already comes with it. Why not also get some short ribs? I might as well make a mess of this gorgeous top." Glancing over the menu, he stumbled on an old favorite. "Oh, and kimchi stew to finish. What do you think? We're going to have to have some soju with this." It was the perfect complement to the barbecue.

If he snuggled a little into that hold, well... it was a date, wasn't it? "I have a feeling we're going to roll out of here and dessert is going to have to wait. But if we do do dessert... I've got some ideas." If they could manage it! While not expensive, particularly, the food was very, very filling. Especially when eaten with the vegetable based dishes, banchan, that were meant to be enjoyed with the meat.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 12:49 pm
Felix smiled. "Sure thing, well get it all, and if you make a mess we'll just have to get you out of that top." The need to tease him never ceased and he made it easy to make such remarks.

Felix called over a waiter to make the order, letting his arm slip around Jae while they waited. It felt natural like he was meant to fit so nicely next to him. Weren't first dates full of nerves and more tentative? That wasn't how he was however, generally comfortable in, not all but, most situations. Always being that guy that would act like old friends but knew for a few minutes.

It wasn't long and the food and extra plates arrived. He glanced over the amount. "Yeah I don't know about dessert." He chuckled using his free hand to throw some meat on the burner. "I think you're sweet enough though."

His attention focused on the burner and setting out the plates to be ready for the first batch and made sure everything would be in reach of them both.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:41 pm

"Felix!" Jae blushed, squirming in Felix's hold so that he could hide a little. "You! I." Felix knew exactly what he was doing, Jae swore. But still, he was pretty comfortable where he was, so he didn't wriggle out of Felix's hold... even if he thought about it. Suddenly, though, the male was busy working on their meal, and Jae didn't want to accidentally knock his arm. He had to hold as still as possible, fascinated by the sight of Felix cooking. It seemed like he knew his way around a barbecue. Did he come here often?

At Felix's comment about the dessert, he brought his hands up, covering his flushing cheeks. "Felix... you're a rascal, did you know that? Is there anything I can do to help with dinner?" he asked, trying to hide his fluster. It was like, as Felix had said, making Jae flustered was a new hobby of Felix's. What an absolute brat! If a charming one.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:07 pm
Felix continued to handle the burner, hugging Jae slightly. He smirked at the reactions the other made glancing at him in between cooking.

He pushed the meat over and roasted some vegetables on the side while they finished. "You make it easy. And I like the shade you turn. You like it, admit it."

He pulled what was done off the burner and plated them. "You can handle the next round if you want" He picked up a piece of freshly cooked beef off Jae's plate. "Open." He held it out intending to feed him. He tried to keep a cool face but couldn't as he waited for the male to eat. "You know you wanna."

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:26 pm

"Admit what?" Jae asked, snuggling up closer in defiance. "That I like the attention? Okay, I like the attention." But his cheeks were flaming with a blush that wouldn't quit. It was Felix's fault, of course. Jae couldn't help that Felix knew how to push his buttons, or was very quickly learning how. "You like making me turn different colors." Pink and red among them, no doubt. Oh, Felix was a fiend. He truly was.

However, he submitted to Felix's demands that he open up for a taste of the beef, letting his lips part and flushing as he awaited the food. Really, the male was just too much. It was almost embarrassing how easy it was to give way when Felix got like this. Maybe he secretly did like it.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 10:16 pm
"Likes attention AND obedient." Felix laughed as he fed the bite to him. He let him have the utensils when he was done and served the drinks. "Don't worry I won't hold it against you." He took an exaggerated bite of his own food, teeth bared playfully. "Unless you want me to."

If it kept on being so easy Felix was not going to stop. He was relentless, and without being asked to stop well he saw no reason too otherwise.

He moved his arm back and continued to eat and took a drink of soju. He liked the place already having been here before. But it was much nicer with company, well his company. Already thinking about where else they could go another day.

Halfway through the first batch already. He was a big eater, enjoyed different foods he'd find when he was exploring. This was something he did alone mostly and now wanted to share it all with him.

He didn't so much worry about whether or not this would last. He was infatuated and as long as he could enjoy the time now it was fine. His brow furrowed a moment realizing that thought bothered him. Felix never being bothered before didn't like that idea. Temporary was not in the cards anymore, if he was honest with himself it never was, not for him. Hopefully not for Jae either.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 11:19 pm

First, Jae appreciated the truly delicious bite of food. Then, once he had swallowed it properly, he gave Felix a slightly indignant look. "I'm obedient some of the time," he said, pretending to sulk a little. But there was a quirk of a smile at the corners of his lips. "That was scrumptious, by the way." He took the chopsticks from Felix, and selected another choice bite of food, along with some banchan in the same bite. Mmm! It really was a good place. So delicious!

"Well. You can hold something against me, I suppose..." Like himself, for example. He blushed lightly, and engaged himself in eating and drinking, letting it distract him a little. It was difficult to focus on anything else with Felix being so unreasonably charming. It really was! He wanted to protest and enjoy it at the same time. So he sipped a little soju with his next mouthful of food, and pretended he wanted in very real danger of being smitten.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 11:52 pm
"You are aware I just might do that right?" A fiendish grin crept up. He went to snag another bite meeting an empty plate. He hadn't even realized he finished it, set his chopsticks down for the time being. To absorbed in the what ifs of it all.

"I mean if this is any indication, I do like you, maybe more than I first thought." His interest escalating every minute he either spent with him or thought about him.

A random chance meeting, rocky at that and now here. He still had questions and curiosities he wanted to ask. "So what got you into hosting? If you don't mind me prying." Looking him over he knew he was a good fit but wondered if there was more to it. He gently reached out taking a lock of his silver hair letting it cascade through his fingers. Like moonlight he thought, bright and shining in the dark. A beacon that called him.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 12:03 am

"Oh, I'm aware. I know you have the upper hand. And... I think I like you better than I thought, too." Hiding a flush rather poorly, Jae tucked in against Felix's side so that it would be harder for Felix to see the color dusting his cheeks. But then of course, Felix spoke again, and Jae gazed up at him through long lashes, thoughtful and a little pensive. "It was the money, at first. I don't have a lot of talents, at least not that pay well. So... instead, I used this," and he gestured to his body, his face, "to make money. I needed somewhere to live and the hours work for me. So. That's how I got into it."

Of course, he did love dancing. That much was true. And apart from incidents like the first time he'd met Felix, it was relatively pleasant. Felix's hand swept up a lock of his hair and then let it fall from his grasp. He found himself oddly captivated by the gesture, for all that it was hardly the most intimate act they'd shared. One rather deeper kiss was still winning out, there. But somehow this actually felt more intimate. "I do love to dance," he added, in case Felix thought that he was completely miserable at his job. "And like I said, I do like attention. It just is more nice when it's not to pay the bills."

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 1:06 am
"I thought so about the dancing, you could tell." He added that to his list, to take him dancing just for fun. Along with something to do with art, maybe there was a gallery or something around they could go. Or a...he was so getting ahead of himself planning.

"Don't worry. Now you have me to give you all the free attention you deserve." He reloaded the grill to keep busy, and not let anything go waste before turning his attention back. "If you don't know, you are very captivating. Not just in looks." There was no playful smile on him then, he was going with blunt and honest. "I had zero expectations the first night. But you caught my attention as I watched you dance. I had every intention of returning even as a customer if I had to. Then I got to see you again, and you agreed to this date. I'd like show you more and see you often" He dumped it all out in all its sincerity. His next like that of a child learning something for the first time and trying to understand. It was a wonder he was surrounded by others all the time and never really cared about anyone or wanted to have more to do with them outside of an evening. "Is this what real feelings are?"

He meant to keep track of the food as well but he unloaded more than he even thought he would he sorta lost track, food overdone but still good. He removed it all quickly. "s**t sorry, this batch might be too well done."

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 8:56 am

The thing was, Jae should have known that he was captivating. He was a Daeva, for crying out loud. But did he know? Not really. Or maybe he assumed it was due to being a Daeva. Not a personal charm like what Felix had. "You're very sweet to say all of those things," he said, leaning his head on Felix's shoulder for a moment. He liked the proximity, if nothing else, although he was feeling very teased that night. Something about Felix just did that one its own. Let alone the actual effort Felix put into teasing him. "Well, I'm glad you asked me on this date. I've had a lot of fun so far."

As far as real feelings? Jae didn't know. He didn't usually catch feelings for anyone, but here he was. Feelings caught. "I think... it must be. I've never felt this way before for anyone." He guessed they were doing this, now, and didn't really regret it. "That's okay. I don't mind it being a little overdone." Did Felix?

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 9:32 am
When he called him sweet he couldn't help it. "Guess I'm dessert then."

He had plated the slightly charred meat continuing on with dinner. Careful not to jostle Jae when he was against him. He went ahead with cooking the last of it all stealing glances here and there but to avoid another burn he held his attention forward. By now he was just trying to get it all done so it wouldn't be a problem again.

The grin that took over when Jae said he also didn't ever feel this way before. He felt a little dopey for how big it got. "I'm glad you said yes, I hope you'll say yes again." And again....and again. He amused himself but saved Jae from trying to hide from that. For once keeping it to himself, imagining a string of affirmations from Jae that he'd like to cause.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:07 am

Jae quirked a brow. "If you're dessert, does that mean I should leave room for you?" It was a silly joke, one that wasn't actually that funny, but somehow when it fell, it sounded much more serious than he'd intended. Maybe like an invitation. He flushed, and glanced away, focusing on what Felix was doing, rather than the silly, embarrassing thing that he'd said. "If you like my yeses now, just wait," he quipped, and then absolutely lost his nerve. He was only good at pretending to be brave.

Not so deep inside, Jae was surprisingly shy and vulnerable. He was really working on that vulnerability thing, as it certainly did not help matters. He'd been labeled as 'dramatic' before, and he was more than certain that that label wasn't going anywhere. Apparently having feelings and expressing those feelings made one dramatic. He couldn't quite agree, but it seemed to serve him well at the LUX.

Kyuketsuki06

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces