Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] A LUXurious Man (Yun Jae & Felix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:39 am
His eyebrows raised at the words. He found it even cuter that Jae made himself blush. “I could get the rest to go.” He offered. Felix had been holding on, but he was testing now. Uncertain if he should press on or just leave it to another time yet teasing all the same. It was just words, right.

It occurred to him maybe teasing so much wasn’t the best thing to do. Unless he could decide what to do after. It wasn’t like he didn’t want more, he did, but would that be that? That wasn’t what he wanted, so he’d hold off as long as he could. But even he wouldn’t be able to forever. And hope in all hopes that he could still see him. For whatever reason, he didn’t really think Jae would have put up with him this much for it to be a one off, he still worried about it.

Everything that needed to be cooked was done and piled on a plate. He poured the last of the Soju out for them, taking possibly the last bite for the night and finished the drink.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 11:13 am

Covering his cheeks, Jae laughed softly. "Yes... you could. Are you going to, though?" he asked, and reached down to pick his chopsticks up again. It seemed to him that Felix loved to tease him, and it wasn't quite so clear that he intended to make good on any of that teasing. Tonight was probably going to be another cold shower night, if he were any judge. Worse this time than the last time, although that had certainly been quite a challenge. Oh, he had quite a hankering for more than some teasing words. But Jae was putting up a little fight of his own, nibbling away at his food.

He'd selected a few of the ribs, and was trying to avoid destroying his beautiful shirt. He'd picked that out so meticulously, and he actually did love it. It was perfect for the evening of light flirtation. He had to admit that he did like the attention, no matter how much of a torment it actually was. "Thank you. I mean, for being the chef tonight." It was actually very sweet how much Felix was taking care of their meal.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 12:30 pm
“Mmmm, maybe, I might need some convincing though.” Seeing as Jae continued to eat as well, the sooner they were done the sooner he may have made up his mind. And if Jae made a mess like he joked about at the start, then well, he couldn’t let him off like that. Though it’d be a shame, it was a nice top and he really liked the cut outs.

He picked up the surrounding a bit, piling empty platers and such off to the side leaving just what was left before them. Someone swept by grabbing them in passing. “It’s no problem, I enjoy it.” Living alone he cooked quite often, if he wasn’t out. Was that another hobby, he supposed it was. No chef on his own but was good enough, and he liked to experiment. “If you like, I can cook for you sometime.” At this point he had so many ideas they’d be set for dates for quite some time.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 12:42 pm

At last, Jae set down his chopsticks. Gods, he was full almost to being stuffed. It was a little much, but he'd enjoyed every bite. Something told him that even if he wanted to work off a little bit of it, he'd be doing it alone... although he couldn't help but make eyes at Felix. Felix, who was a dreadful tease. Felix, who never seemed to make good on those teases. He should know better by now. It was easy to see that Felix wasn't going to do more than tease. However, he happened to glance down and noticed a glob of sauce on his in one of the cutouts on his beautiful top.

"Damn, that was close," he said, and oh so carefully wiped up the sauce so that it didn't stain his top. He would've really bemoaned the loss of this one. It fit him perfectly, and it did show off his assets, so to speak. "Oh! I would love it if you cooked for me." That kind of sweet, intimate date did appeal to him as a concept. Of course, if Felix stuck around, maybe he could cook for them on a more regular basis... but those were perhaps thoughts for another time.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 1:12 pm
He stared, maybe too intently at the almost mishap, if he had been less distracted, he’d have helped but instead his eyes just lingered at the spot as Jae took care of it. The spot had been dark against Jae’s light complexion. Well, the top was safe, but was Jae. Felix tore his gaze away. It was beginning to get harder to hold off. Though losing that excuse, he was a little disappointed.

“Then it’s a date, I’ll cook next time. Just let me know when is good.” He was done eating, there was no room left but for a vague hankering for something else. He settled for the next best thing. They had been close the entire time, it worked out fine, he slid his arm around Jae now that he was done and no longer wanted what was left. “I can’t promise though I won’t want dessert.” He left it open, not clarifying if he meant now or next time.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 1:23 pm

Suddenly, Jae felt a bit like the meat they had both enjoyed. His cheeks were flaming, and he tried to cover his blushes. "Do we have to go a week between dates? Or are you available sooner?" Jae asked, trying to distract himself. But just as he spoke up, Felix slipped an arm around him. Instantly, he could focus on nothing else. "Oh?" he breathed, trying very hard to remain focused on the task at hand. What, in fact, was the task at hand?

Probably not forgetting where they were, which was a fairly popular restaurant, by the look of things. "I might like dessert, too," he said, totally aware that his voice was not cooperating with him. He couldn't manage to calm his blushes, leaning into Felix to hide a little.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 2:11 pm
“Sooner works.” There wasn’t a tell at all on his face, his playful expressions gone. “I can be free whenever you want me.” A statement of statements. He wasn’t teasing. He squeezed Jae and released him. “Be right back.” He left to pay, the last thing he wanted to do was wait for someone to bring the bill and wait again. Plus, to be safe they should go before they cause a stir of any sort.

It’s not like he was going to lose all reserve then and there, but it would be better to get outdoors at least. Maybe the night air would knock more sense into him. He returned but didn’t sit down, holding out a hand for Jae to help him out of the booth. Calmly walking him out just enough away from the front of the restaurant. “So?” What now? He had no idea where he lived to walk him home or if he wanted him to go. “Where to?” This was where Felix would normally just part ways, but he wasn’t that kind of a**.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 2:33 pm

When Felix returned, Jae took his hand and pulled himself up out of the booth. "Walk me home? Or... you could come up for a cup of coffee?" Jae asked. They both probably knew he didn't mean an actual cup. "Or maybe vitae?" That might be more Felix's speed. Either way... getting Felix inside wasn't really about the drink. Was he the kind of guy who put out on the first date, Jae wondered about himself. Apparently he was thinking about at least a little quality time, or he wouldn't have suggested it in the first place.

"If you have room for dessert..." He let the sentence dangle, the offer a bit unspoken. Ah, maybe this wasn't what Felix wanted. Maybe he was fooling himself about what he'd seen on Felix's face. Realizing that he hadn't released the other's hand, he blushed, and decided to keep holding it, for now. If Felix wanted to let go, he could.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 pm
He kept his hand giving it a gentle squeeze. He knew he was a little off from normal and didn’t want to worry him. The air did clear his head a bit, “I’ll walk you, and either sounds fine.” His face relaxed back to its normal demeanor even if he was still thinking about the possibilities.

“I got room.” He tilted to glance at the blushing face he was increasingly fond of and gave him a knowing grin. Dessert was definitely on his mind, and he knew the both of them weren’t talking about food. “Something small and sweet.” It was safe he figured to tease at this point, he’d come in and see where it went, and since they technically had made plans already that it wouldn’t be the end unless something went awry. He hoped nothing would.
Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 3:57 pm

"This way, then," Jae said, leading Felix off toward his apartment. He had a very small unit, but it was decorated nicely and kept in great shape. Which was fortunate, as he was about to have some company. And oh, how much he wanted to bring Felix upstairs and throw caution to the wind. It was a little ridiculous. "You know... I had a feeling you might," he said, resisting the very strong temptation to pull him down for a kiss. "I feel like something a little spicy and strong. So this is perfect."

Gods, but he was twitterpated. It was very obvious that he'd grown smitten with the somewhat taller vampire, who knew exactly how to tease him. Somehow, he found that he enjoyed the teasing more and more, especially since there was now a chance that the teasing might lead somewhere. Ah, he rather loved that Felix knew how to phrase things just so. It made him a bit irresistible, really.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Felix followed, attention ahead and to his surroundings so he could remember where to go if he picked him up in the future, no not if, but when. Might be better than skulking around a host club without entering. “You know me so well.” He chided as he tugged him closer and let go just to wrap his arm around his waist instead with a squeeze.

Saving anything else for the apartment, not to delay or end up doing anything reckless outside. He had nothing against it but felt it better for Jae to be inside, he deserves something less vulgar. He didn’t much care for it anyway, but also sometimes it just came down to where you were at that moment, he wasn’t going to chance it.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 5:08 pm

If their pace was a bit hurried, Jae couldn't help it. Felix had him focused on anything but the way home, though thankfully he knew this area well. He cuddled into Felix's side as they walked, tucked in neatly against him. There were a thousand thoughts trying to flash through his head, each one of them randier than the last, and he flushed slightly. What was wrong with him that he could scarcely remember to put one foot in front of the other? He was a little too distracted by his very attractive company. "Mmm... I'd like to get to know you better," he said, dragging his free hand through his hair as he looked for the next cross street.

As they made their way across, he guided Felix toward his apartment. "Not far now," he said, grateful that he could see the outline of his apartment building in the line of buildings somewhat ahead of where they were. "My building's that tall one, there," he said, and pointed it out. He made a beeline for it, brushing against Felix accidentally as he did so, and struggling to cool the resulting blush. "We're almost there." He'd have to remember the restaurant, given that it was closer than the one that he usually frequented, but then again, that one was close to his work.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 5:50 pm
Felix only raised a brow briefly at Jae as he hurriedly took him along. “Easy there,” it was cute, him trying to scurry on, he kept up easy, he wasn’t running just he noticed the change in speed him being plastered to his side. “What do you wanna know?” It was only fair, it occurred to him he hadn’t shared a whole lot about himself but was all too curious and asked Jae plenty though some of his answers came from observing rather than asking outright.

He followed where he pointed, no not far now. Felix kept up with him as he seemed to be in a rush to get there the closer in view it was. He took no mind as he did, probably nerves, which he understood but somehow not much made him nervous. He oddly wasn’t about to go to someone place, and a place he’d never been much less seen. If he did, he couldn’t recall. His moment of nerves back at the restaurant was new.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 6:25 pm

Somewhere along the way, it occurred to Jae that he was kind of rushing them. Oops. He was in a hurry, wasn't he? Jae slowed down, even as Felix called him out, a blush seemingly taken up permanent residence on his cheeks. "We're here," he said, as he led him up the steps. It was a cute little apartment, and all that he could afford with the money he made. Well, at least that he could afford and be able to afford what was inside. He fumbled with the lock and thought over what Felix had said. "Well... I'd like to know more about your likes. Your interests. What you do for fun?"

To start with. But then the door was open, and he beckoned Felix inside. Something told him this was just the first in a long, long line of times he'd be doing that. The first of many things, for that matter. "So. Welcome?" He moved aside, letting Felix into the door. The door, which was a shade of blue that about matched his eyes. Inside the door, the decor was somewhere between chic, goth, and a little eclectic. Every piece was meticulously selected for its place. The color palette was also varied, but flowed from one side of the spectrum to the other, depending on where in the room you were.

Kyuketsuki

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 6:59 pm
Felix took it all in from the steps to the door. “You know the gist, I like you, barbeque, and I am a clubber, kind of, but that’s been dull lately, and I cook for fun.” Was that really it? He was perturbed that his whole everything came down to four things. And one was new, Jae. Though he guessed he was going to find new interests just because of him.

He stepped inside sweeping the room, he wasn’t sure what he expected. “Huh.” It wasn’t a bad huh, just there was a lot more going on than he had imagined. “Well, Jae, you surprise me, this is nice, also very you.” Some of it was new to him but the more he looked around it just made sense. “You are going to be sorely disappointed if you are coming over for dinner.” His place wasn’t utterly dull, but in comparison he thought it rather dismal now.

Cheri

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces