Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 7:08 pm

Jae locked the door behind them, pleased that Felix seemed to like his place. "Wait 'til you see the bedroom," he said, and then realized what he'd said. "I mean. If you think this is something, you should see my bedroom." ... Was that actually better, Jae wondered. "Mm. I had some guesses, yes." He was so pleased to be named as one of those things, though. Taking off his heeled shoes by the door, he felt... well, pretty tiny. He'd had the benefit of a heel for awhile now, and with his shoes off, there was nothing to hide.

Then again... he did have a lot more clothes hiding so much more of him. "I doubt I'll be disappointed. This is all stuff I've collected over the years. Everything I've saved and picked out." He didn't have much stored away. In truth, there wasn't much room for storage. "I'm looking forward to coming over for dinner." Whether or not his place was fancy, Jae wanted to see it.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 7:46 pm
All too aware of the sound of the lock, especially with mention of his bedroom and the terrible save he tried by rephrasing. His eye widened slightly, “Your bedroom huh?” He was going to tease him further, but he stopped. He was short, he knew but even shorter now. Ah right the heals. He suppressed the urge to just sweep him up, maybe go see that bedroom he spoke of. Instead, he just went a took off his boots, feeling bad he didn’t ask if he should have first before trapsing in. It didn’t help much to his height, the boots had a good inch on them but that was it.

“I guess I would have had more stuff, but I tend to purge my belongings a lot. Maybe too much sometimes, kinda regret a few things after a bit.” He purged a lot that somehow he collected unknowingly mostly someone leaving there own junk behind.

He shrugged off his jacket, an unnecessary layer, also pulling the loose tie over his head shoving it in a pocket. “Where can I set this?” At home he’d have hung it over anything, but this wasn’t his place nor was he blatantly stripping down. “Then show me around a little?”

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 8:02 pm

At Felix's remark about his bedroom, Jae thought he might die of embarrassment. "Yes, my bedroom. It's... a little much," he confessed, lightly taking the jacket from Felix's hands and setting it on the coat rack nearby. He stepped backward toward his bedroom. "Right this way," he said, gesturing toward the kitchen, which was on the way. It was a little strange to have a kitchen between the livingroom and his bedroom, but there it was. "My kitchen, of course," he said, gesturing at the carefully appointed room.

There were preserved olives and peppers on display, in beautiful bottles and jars, and a lovely mosaic above the stove. The design was fairly open, for being so small. Jae had a convertible table that could be used as both counter and table, sitting on the edge of what passed for the dining room. The design was an antique, made of good, hard wood. It was heavier than it look, but he was fond of it.

"This way," he said, leading Felix past the kitchen, and the dining room, and into the hallway beyond. Once he'd opened his bedroom door, it was clear where Jae kept most of his belongings. Bright, beautiful, colorful, and somewhere between sophisticated and goth glam, they certainly made quite the picture. The bulk of the room was taken up by a king sized bed, which Jae had saved for months and months for. Blackout curtains and shutters that allowed absolutely no sunlight kept him safe, but beyond them were gorgeous silk curtains that had clearly been hand woven.

More curtains hung above the bed, leaving it shrouded in a bit of mystery. Maybe the bed was overly full of colorful pillows, but Jae liked it. "Well?" he asked, glancing up hopefully. Did Felix approve of his bedroom? There were tasteful, beautiful hangings on the walls, along with all manner of paintings and curios. A full wall was lined from floor to ceiling with bookshelves, upon which he'd stored many of his belongings in a careful array, along with a veritable hoard of books.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 8:52 pm
Felix scoffed “I think I will be the judge if it’s too much.” There was a lot to see in a small space before that though, he could browse around for awhile if left to himself. He did really like the kitchen; he would have to look more later if Jae was ok with it. He had seen those preserved bottles before, he could never quite understand them, anyone he ever knew who had them, just had them. They were never used as far as he had seen.

There was barely a pause at the dining before he was led down the hall. He was blown away by the room, he opened his mouth a little. “Damn Jae,” again not really seeing why he was worried about it. If he had a room like this he’d never leave, plus the biggest bed he’d seen for himself. He was in awe but also ion Jae’s bedroom. He had had his hands in his pockets to keep himself from bumping into anything or touch them. The feeling of if you break it, you buy it that he had engraved in him from long ago.

Tilting his head, a little at Jae and his background. He stepped in a little in front but off to the side of the small male. “You know, I think your wrong, it isn’t too much.” He took Jae by the shoulders moving him to be centered in front of him and even closer to the bed. Not that it was that far in. He made a show of fingers along his chin in thought. “Yeah, it’s missing something.”

He looked down at those blue eyes, something gleamed in his own. Something tired of being repressed. Pulling his hands out of his pockets, he pulled him close. “Either this is what you want, or you made a mistake by bringing me in here.” He didn’t wait for an answer he surely knew, a hand slid up behind Jae’s head as he pulled him in. Felix closed the distance, meeting his lips, more eager than any other time they met before.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items