Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 11:42 am
User Image User Image

The sky above the rolling waves was bright and sunny, not much of a cloud in the crystal blue sky. Really the day was perfect for a seaside date for those that lived outside the bounds of the waves. Beneath the waves, a blue scaled mer stallion drifted before an overly polished shell that he used for a mirror. Though he wasn't alone in his den of a cave. Another stallion flicked around in his normal high aired personality.

"So who is the lovely mare that you are going to hook up with?" Travis asked as he laid himself on the kelp that made up Tidus's bed.

Tidus glanced back at his "roommate" with a slight glare as he slipped his armored plating over his head and settled it about his shoulders. "What does it matter to you? You haven't seen another since your kids were born. Did you get tired of the stallion and leave him?"

There was no hiding what Travis had done. He hadn't even seen his kids since they had been gifted to him and another stallion by the spirits. Really Travis didn't see him as a father, more of.. Well things he didn't like speaking of in these times. Flicking his magenta colored, heart shaped tail, Travis huffed a few bubbles before rolling over. "That was a night stand!" Travis all but whined as he stared at the ceiling. "What would you have me do? Go pine for him when there was nothing between us?"

Tidus shook his head at the mer before turning his full gaze on Travis. "You could take responsibility for the kids you had for one thing."

Travis waved a dismissive hoof through the water as he only seemed to be half listening now. Tidus heaved a sigh as he finished slipping into his armor, not that he expected any attacks, there was nothing wrong with looking nice. With everything in place, the silver polished to a shine, Tidus flicked his eel-like tail to leave. "You stay here, you aren't coming to mess this date up. Not like the last one." Tidus said sternly.

Rolling back to his belly, Travis looked offended as he stomped a little on the kelp. "That was one time and we were foals! Travis huffed with that coltish expression.

Tidus could only glare at his age old friend and roommate. It had been so long ago that this had happened, he was still chaffing from it and wished Travis had just left well enough alone. Groaning inwardly, Tidus turned and headed from his cave of a home and out into the open water. Much to his dismay, Travis followed, at a distance in the beginning. But soon he was swimming over Tidus's head looking down at him.

"So where you meeting her?" Travis insisted as he carried on following.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Tidus grumped turning to try and get away from Travis. "Insistent bug, can't he go find his own tail to chase, even if its his own?"

"What did you say o'buddy of mine?" came that annoying voice that Tidus was desperate to get away from.

Grinding his teeth, Tudis rounded on Travis before he finally left. Though Travis did keep close, always not too far behind. Tidus stopped now and again to see if Travis was still following, once or twice he had been caught with no place to hide. Putting on a burst of speed, Tidus finally managed to lose Travis and was able to get to his destination quietly.

The spot he had chosen to meet up with the mare Aijuine was a seamoss covered stone that overlooked the vastness of the open sandbar. While he hadn't exactly brought anything to eat. He hoped that they could go out to eat something after watching the sun fade past the horizon and the night life awakened.

"Here goes nothing." Tidus said as he swam towards the outcropped stone, unsure if she were there already or not...

Tidus(WC: 496)
Travis(WC: 290)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aijuine awoke within her shell bed lined with Kelp and pearls as the sun's rays were filtering downward. She smiled sleepily upward then yawned as she gazed around the finely polished grotto she considered home. Taking a breath she shook her long aquatic form as she stretched her fins and flowing tail. Today was yet another glorious day to thrive and live within the calm waves beneath the surface. As she moved about tidying p things she noticed a certain shell that held much significance. "Oh that's right" she giggled to herself, "Tonight's the night!".

"What night"? came a smaller timid reply from a curious Sea Turtle.

"Oh Leilani!, She mused swimming back and forth in the grotto, "Tidus is taking me somewhere special. I'm so excited!"

Leilani smiled serenely, "Ah, that night" she nodded, swimming alongside her newfound companion, "Need any help?'

Aijuine smiled and nodded, "Of course. We need new pearls, kelp,.. my hair needs styling... since this is a special night I need to look my very best".

Leilani smiled and nodded, "Certainly. Make sure you eat something. It won't fare well for you if your belly starts protesting".

Aijuine chuckled, "No... Never. Leilani... you know I won't embarrass myself like that", then blushed. If she did manage to be embarrassed, well she just have to "swim' around it somehow. Still, her mind was a blurred thought as she swam through the door-shaped area out into a luxurious bed of seaweed that seemed to be alive with different snails. Carefully, she picked through the tender blades hoping a snail wouldn't become a source of protein. Once she was fulfilled she swam back in the grotto to retrieve Leilani. "Ready?" she queried as long locks of mane floated playfully around her.

Leilani nodded her eyes always so calm and seemed to smile wistfully back, "Yes. I know of some good dried Seaweed and pearls you'll just love. And not to forget the shell combs".

Aijuine grinned excitedly, "Yes! Yes! Let's Go!"

So the two set out together arriving at different islands as Aijuine prepared for her huge night with Tidus. Each moment, of preparation led her to more excitement thinking about seeing her handsome friend once more. As Leilani swan around her, comb in mouth, she styled Aijuine's long mane. Next, the pearls were strung with care, beautifully strung about the men's lovely form. As the morning progressed to a shining sun of happiness. Aijuine was ready finally to head off to the meeting spot, a little bottle of butterflies tickled in her tummy. Leilani swam alongside her, those bright eyes calm, focused. "Once you two head off I'm going to swim back to the grotto. Don't be nervous, alright?"

Aijuine laughed, "I'm not. I just don't want him to see me a mess, well you know what I mean".

Leilani chuckled, "And if he asks ... that question?"

Aijuine paused in the water, her eyes growing wide, "You think he will?"

Leilani swam idly in front of her companion, "I have no doubt. You two are like Sea Otters around one another. It is spring so I wouldn't see why this particular "date" couldn't be the "One".

Aijuine blushed so hard that her jet-black cheeks glowed bright crimson, "Well...I".

Leilani laughed softly, "Don't overthink it. If he asks, just speak with your heart. Rest will follow after".

Aijuine nodded still feeling flush from her nervousness, "Okay. Whatever happens... I got this".

Leilani laughed, "Well in that case... have fun", she responded nodding her head in Tidus' direction, "Relax, you got this!" she then dived back into the ocean, riding a ripple in the wave, "I believe in you, Aijuine".

Aijuine took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing". She then swam toward sea moss-covered stone that overlooked the vastness of the open sandbar. Upon seeing Tidus her heart raced. While she wanted to dive in and surprise him, she'd rather await his response, or surprise with how pretty she had dolled herself up. Swimming eloquently toward him she announced her presence, "Hello Stanger" she giggled as her mane trailed around her, "I almost lost track of time, but I'm here".

WC: 691  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 1:03 pm
Tidus had been watching the area behind him. Mostly for the sake of the feeling of being watched. At times he could have sworn he had seen a flash of pink fins or purple hair disappearing behind lumps of coral or other outcropping stones. Shaking his head and casting specks of light that reflected off his silver helmet-like face piece. His own tail flicking through the water to toss bubbles in its wake. He would have to get his roommate back for all this later...

After a bit of waiting, the sun still quite overhead, his ears flicking to the sounds of someone coming. The water currents shifted slightly as Tidus turned quickly seeking out the movement. Half expecting it to be Travis, but instead of the flamboyant stallion, it was a dark hued mare that swam up behind him. She looked as radiant as the first day he had met her. The pearls and kelp standing out against her dark coat. The crown of horns that jutted out her mane making her ever the princess she was.

“Hello to you too.” He all but purred as she swam closer. “Beloved.”

Reaching out he coiled around her, his finned eel like tail tickling at her side. “Really you are on time, there was never a set moment to be here.” He pulled away a little to settle himself on the stone, glancing up at the glittering sunlight. “We still have time before the sun starts to set.” His attention back on her.

He sat there admiring the dappling light that shined from above. How it glittering off her black coat, the pearls glistening around her neck and even the barnacles that clung to her legs didn’t hamper the beauty that was Aijuine. There was very little in words that he could say that even matched the radiance that came from the mare.

—---------------------------

Hidden behind a stone, bright blue eyes watched the pair. Travis was never going to let his roommate do these things alone. Nah, he was Tidus’s wing-mer and he wasn’t going to let him go it alone. Just… He had to refrain from leaping out and squish the two lovebirds together. So here he hovered head low, but eyes sparkling. “My little boy is growing up.” He muttered to himself… Though Tidus never took any of his advice, Travis was still ‘proud’ of his friend for finding someone to love…

Also… Travis was very jealous.

WC: 407  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:24 pm
User ImageAijuine had been fretting that her coat wasn't silky enough, or her accessories were crooked as she finally approached him. Once she had arrived, all her worries just seemed to meld into the peaceful waves around them. Her cheeks flushed, Aijuine then wondered if Tidus was indeed psychic, reading her thoughts as he approached her. She, though wanted to melt into those heavenly hues that made Tidus look like an aquatic knight. He was quite charming with his Moonstone tinted fins as they formed handsomely down to the tip of his tail. The accessories of silver glistened as if he was portrayed like a prince from those underwater novels. Curiously, Aijuine sought out where Leilani had vanished off to, yet she felt there was a definite set of eyes watching them in secret.

Before she knew it, her whole being was pulled in by Tidus' tail's embrace as it tickled her playfully. She couldn't help but giggle from the sensation trailing up to her neck and shoulders. She mused, remaining close to him with a smile, her voice murmured yet teasing, "Ah but to look like this there's so much to do, so, I could've very well lost track of time". Turning away from him she started to giggle as he moved away to a nearby rock. "Well, what would you like to do before the sun sets?" Her curiosity about his answer was getting the better of her. Of course, his silence meant he was in lucid thought as he watched the glittering sunlight. She herself dared to watch him as the waves lapped calmly sometimes at their sides. The dazzling light as it reflected on the waves shimmered merrily on his own accessories giving off a dreamy, handsome image of him. Forgetting her question, she drifted back to gazing upward as her body rocked back and forth. The waves were remarkably warm, the coolness setting in as this dream unfolded like a yawning flower in the morning's light as her warm breath began to subside.

WC: 337  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 11:52 am
A small grin crept across Tidus's muzzle before he released Aijuine and swam a bit out towards the deeper side of the sandbar. "Well there is a place that I would like to take you. It is at the end of this sandbar." He turned back to the direction he had started to swim.

Hoping that she would follow him, though who didn't like surprises? It wasn't that long of a swim, though Tidus did stop a couple of times to make sure that she was coming too. His scaled hide shimmering in the sunshine from over head. When he reached what could have been just any rocky terrain, Tidus headed downwards through the stones. Though stopped again just below the crest he had vanished past.

"Down this way." He called before pressing further, his movements slow as to not leave his beloved behind.

[[ WC: 144 ]]

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 1:32 pm
User Image

As the sun basked downwards, Aijuine felt warm and alive, resting within the waves. Most of her time, she spent fishing for kelp, shells, and other treasures, her sighs emitted from the fantastic scenery filtered down from the surface. Being a mer had its perks as long as she opted to get a little submerged now and then. They could soak in that sunlight from above the surface someday. Curiously, her eyes settled on Tidus as he swam back in the direction he had started earlier. He certainly was full of surprises for this unique date. Smiling, she followed after, her long tail slowly propelling her after him as hooves playfully pushed her through the calm waters. Now and then, he'd pause, checking to be sure she was following him, perhaps in fear she'd get lost. She chuckled, knowing she could never get lost in such a fantastic calm ocean as this one. Besides, he glistened like a polished gem for which she was well renowned. For in her treasure-hunting memories, Aijuine could always spot something precious, perfect in her search. Tidus, well, he was just perfect as her heart danced along with the waves that seemed to sway constantly without interruption.

When they reached the area he had led them to, it seemed to descend toward the depths. She paused momentarily, feeling the water start becoming more familiar again. Then she laughed at how silly her mind was acting since he had something special planned. She noted the stones and then followed Tidus into the darker waters. "I can't wait to see what you have planned!" she responded excitedly. Propelling her long obsidian tail, she followed him deeper toward his destination. She momentarily thought, "Funny, I never visited this area before...".

WC: 292  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 10:44 am
It took little time to get to where they were headed. Tidus stopped a moment before slipping through a large, mer sized opening in the stones. On the other side he paused as the shimmer from the stones and sea life here seemed to come alive. The many colors dancing around the area like a disco ball. Small snail or slug like lifeforms laid against the stones as their skin light up with an inner glow. "Nearly there' Tidus said as he pressed forward a little, the dim glow giving way to something brighter.

Almost like the stones and coral here were not from his place. Many fish large and small swam between the stones and coral, their own scales shining against the bioluminous stones. Swimming around the cave before coming to a stop behind a clam crowned stone, it was here that Tidus awaited for Aijuine. There was something special in the largest of the clams on the stone, it sat right on the top. He could only hope that she liked it and would accept.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 11:25 am
User Image

As Aijuine swam downward, her heart beat like the wild parrots of the surface. Eyes bright, she grew even more curious about this fantastic surprise as she stayed by his side, his incredible scales glistening. She noted the opening in the stones that they swam through effortlessly as if it were made for them. Then she gasped as the polished stones grew in brilliance, a lifeforce all their own. She couldn't help but sigh at how romantic such a gesture as this was evolving before her very eyes.

While admiring the shining stones, her curiosity beckoned when she heard him say, "Nearly there."

Then the light grew, illuminating something more unique and imaginative than Aijuine could have ever dreamed. The brightness seemed ethereal, alien even just sparkled everywhere. Then she noted the colorful fish in many sizes as they swam within. It was so unique, magical, that she paused, just soaking in everything from the stones, and coral, to the fish in so many shapes and sizes. Some even curiously swam up to her, their peculiar eyes gazing back as if they had spotted something extraordinary. She giggled, swimming in a circle as the fish followed her in sync. Aijuine loved this place Tidus had chosen!

Then she noticed he was waiting by a sizeable clam-crowned stone that immediately attracted her attention. As she swam toward him, her heart fluttered. "Oh, Tidus! This place is so beautiful!" Her tail swayed back and forth as the fish swam along with her to face him in front of the giant clam.

( WC: 258 )  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 6:51 pm
Tidus watched as Aijuine swam around with the fish that were within this part of the cave. A smile crested his features as she came to be before him, the shell between them. Flicking his tail ever so slightly to remain in place, he watched her another moment before speaking.

"It is beautiful, though you are the largest gem that is here." He glanced down at the large clam before tapping a hoof to the top of it. "And I am hoping that she will accept this gift and become my treasure and mate."

A blush rose across his face as the shell opened to reveal a bracelet made out of many pearls. They ranged in color and size, from the soft pink to the most pearl of white. Even the rarest of black pearls were placed within the circlet. At the center of the ring was a ruby. The gem itself wasn't the biggest, but was slightly bigger then the largest pearls at its sides.

Tidus glanced at the gift before looking back to Aijuine for her answer, hoping that she would accept it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 7:51 pm
User Image

Aijuine's eyes flickered as she looked deeply into Tidus' orbs with underlying nervousness. The beauty of this underwater grotto mesmerized her with much imagination. The colored fishes, the coral, and even the rocks adorned with clams. It was so perfect, yet surprising to a mare who had ever dared to love the ocean itself. Being born, a mer had given her the sense to explore the depths, appreciating the beauty in the place she called home. Now, her eyes settled upon those clams as he spoke. Eyes widening, Aijuine realized this wasn't a dream; a reality was blooming among all this beauty. Her head tilted slightly to the right as his words swam through her. He spoke of her being the most significant gem. She couldn't help but blush, letting her cheeks lighten from ebony to hued coral pink. Then, as the shell opened before her very eyes, Aijuine, who had prepared for this moment, was washed away as if a tidal wave of surprise had captured her soul. The bracelet was stunning, and she fell in love instantly; his words afterward made her starstruck that her voice seemed mute. Swallowing heavily, she started shaking her head vertically till her breath resumed. Immediately, as if washed by a passing wave.

It seemed a bit longer before she spoke, her voice lucid as it trailed outward like a song, "Beautiful indeed, yet handsome as the armor that shines upon your form. For many nights I wondered, perhaps dreamed of a setting like this even as a filly. But this is real, not fabricated, letting the truth linger before my eyes. Indeed, I accept your unique gift and have an answer to your query". She smiled wistfully, an effervescent aura sparkling in those calm yet breathtaking orbs, "Till the sea has been laden with drought and memories whisper songs of the mers... I choose you as my mate to swim freely in the sea". Then her eyes closed as she swam toward the colorful fishes, softly, eloquently. As her eyes reopened, she smiled like usual as laughter poured from her soul. She danced like never before, then swam toward him, nuzzling Tidus.

"Forever and Always... I'm yours", she smiled, then laughed," I can't wait to tell Leilani she was right!"

(WC: 378 )  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 2:37 pm
Tidus watched as Aijuine watched the large clam open to reveal his gift to her. There was a long stretch of silence and he feared that she would reject him even if he knew deep down that they both were in love. After almost eternity, to him, she started nodding her voice lost to the moment. When she started speaking he grinned at the mare as she accepted his gift and to be his mate. Nuzzling against Aijuine, Tidus reached over to pick up the bracelet and place it around her ankle. It was a piece of his heart and one he gave more then willingly.

"Forever and always." Tidus agreed as he continued to nuzzle against his mate. He never saw himself to be a romantic, but he supposed that Travis had rubbed off on him... Just a little anyways. Speaking of... Tidus's ears flicked as a high pitched squeal sounded from somewhere close by.

"Aren't you two just the cutest THING!" the voice said loudly as a familiar pink mane drifted into sight as Travis peeked out from around the corner. "So when's the party?" A grin swept over his muzzle as he was glared at by Tidus.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Leilani had swum in the current following the couple on their mystical journey. She agreed that Tidus was perfect for Aijuine in body and spirit. She being the depth, he being the essence and bright adoration leaving them a well-paired couple. The way Aijuine had fretted about her mane, accessories, and the perfection she yearned to be stunning in his presence. As the Sea turtle peeked into the Cave, she smiled serenely. Aijuine showed affection as if she and Tidus had been inseparable for ages. She swam idly past Tidus, lingering within the depth and responding to Aijuine, "Of course I was right...You just had to believe in yourself, Aijuine".

The mer mare turned to face her friend in shock, yet, some, she knew Leilani was following them. She smiled gleefully to her friend in thankfulness, "Leilani, what would I ever do without you?" she mused happily. Then she blinked in surprise at the other stallion as he let his presence be known. She noted Tidus seemed slightly irritated with him, so she returned to Leilani.

Leilani merely smiled back, "You'd find a way, Aijuine. Besides, Tidus will be your guide now. I'm always here for a girl's day out treasure hunting if you need one".

Aijuine, her eyes soft, memorable with visions of their travels together, "Always," she whispered.

"Now, go and be with him. You two have much time to spare. Congratulations, Aijuine. I'm so happy for you both".

Aijuine then remembered Travis swimming back to Tiidus's side introducing Leilani, "This is Leilani; she is my best friend" Motioning a hoof, she pointed toward the Sea turtle. Then she turned back to the stranger she had never met; I take it you know this stallion Tidus? she asked with a courteous smile as it formed on her muzzle.

WC: 301  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:36 pm
"Hi, I'm Travis." He reaches out to take "hold" of one of Aijuine's hooves to give it a polite kiss. Though this makes Tidus growl slightly as he tries to place himself between the two.

"This is my roommate. Well, ex roommate now I suppose." Tidus says as Travis gives a wounded expression as he drifts backwards a bit.

"I am hurt." Travis pouted, "YOu will still have a room in the cave. Surely you won't abandon me that easily."

Tidus gives an exasperated sigh as he watched his friend's actions. This was why he wanted to Travis to stay behind. He always made a big thing about everything. It was his nature to cause chaos. "Fine, I will help you find a new roommate." Tidus said that seemed to make Travis brighten up a little. "In the mean time," Tidus looked at Aijuine, "We have a sunset to catch."

With that, Tidus headed out past Travis, almost forgetting about Aijuine's friend. Though he did give the sea turtle a nod, he was just a little mad at Travis for the intrusion. Taking the path back out of the cavern, Tidus headed towards the surface to catch the sun sinking towards the horizon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 pm
User Image

As Aijuine focused solely on Tidus, her shock was apparent that they had been followed unknowingly. Leilani, Aijuine could understand since her companion, aka best friend, was always gliding along the current somewhere. Yet within a moment of uncertainty, Leilani would always be there for exploration and adventures. This other stallion seemed pushy, irritating Tidus and leaving Aijuine surprised as his introduction found her hoof within his two. This, followed by an affectionate kiss, made her blush instinctively. It was no wonder Tidus directly came between them, edging her and Travis apart. She gazed over toward Leilani, a faint smile forming on her ebony muzzle. Then she turned back to Tidus and Tavis, "I'm sure you will find another roommate, Travis" She nodded optimistically. Then, Aijuine heard Tidus speak of the sunset. Oh, that's right... we still have time, she thought to herself.

Watching as her mate swam past her to the cave's opening, she gazed one last time at Leilani nodding to Travis. Then with a flick of her long tail, Aijuine followed after him. Wondering momentarily, she pondered if Tidus knew she dreamed of exploring the surface together. Her smile fully returned, "Someday... Perhaps," she spoke to herself, then swam into the darkness that would lead upward. They would talk about many things she was sure about in another chapter about their incredible adventures.

~Fin

WC: 227  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash