Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 5:32 pm
User Image

Nicker needed a drink and a smoke.

Unfortunately, his pockets had no coin for alcohol, and his cigarette box was empty. He'd just stashed the body of some drained, unfortunate soul in some alleyway -- but the b*****d had put up a tougher fight than he'd expected. While the Beast in him had eventually put the fool out of his misery, his nerves were on edge, and he felt more tense than he had before he'd looked for grub. While his wounds were already healing, the couple of shits and kicks he took still were there in his memory. To make it worse, he'd hoped to pull some scratch off his victim, but the a*****e, rest in peace, hadn't been carrying a dime.

Well, he'd have to hope he'd charm a drink off someone instead. He didn't want to pawn off more jewelry -- he was starting to run low on his bling and was rather partial to the gold pieces he sported.

Hands shoved deep in his pockets, the vampire crossed a few of the cities streets, keeping close to the shadows, If he was looking to scare up a drink or bum a cigarette off someone, he'd need to go to the hotter parts of town. The Sin Bin was always a good spot, even if he had no intention of entering the club. And how could he? He was flat a** broke. He had no money, no clan, no name, no family to fall back on. The most he could do was hope he bumped into someone generous, or at least someone who might like the wat he looked.. If that failed, he could go try to win a little money at some of the fighting rings. It wasn't the worst way to win a little cash, but he'd just as easily be a rent boy for the right if the price was right.

So Nicker wasn't prim and proper. He didn't have the luxury. Every night was just trying to make ends meet, in whatever way he could. Luck hadn't favored him during his lifetime, but he did what he had to do. Some were hatched with a silver spoon, while the rest of them struggled... Such was the circle of unlife and he wasn't going to b***h about it.

For now, he'd lurk near the hot clubs, before moving to more unsavory parts of town. Leaned against the wall, he crossed his arms and let his eyes sweep over the crowds. There were a few bars and eateries that had opened up nearby, hoping to tempt those who couldn't make it into the place, or as a pre- or post-night stop around the main event. All he needed was to catch someone's eye, start a little conversation, and see where the night went. Sometimes it worked, sometimes (a lot o times) it didn't. Thankfully, Nick was flexible, and could usually make himself useful if it meant a roof over his head, and a windowless room come dawns. "Need a light?" He asked, spotting someone whose lighter who didn't seem to be cooperating.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dire had stumbled out into the street from some side alley. Little hurried and disheveled. He had left his, company to recover, they'd be fine, eventually. Just a quick snack in more ways than one.

He wiped his mouth on the back side of his hand and examined it before licking it off. Readjusting his shorts as he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and scanned the passerbys and crowds. He struck the lighter. s**t He struck it a few more times and grumbled, barely catching that he was being spoken to. "Huh? Oh, yeah." He turned to actually see who it was.

His speech was lightly muffled as he spoke with the unlit cigarette on his lips. "Damn thing, swear it was full." Leaning over to the offered lighter and taking a big drag.

He shook his box til one stuck out and offered it. "Need one?"

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 6:55 pm
Nick reached out to light the stranger's cigarette, lighting the tip. "That's always the way, isn't it?" He mused, tail giving a little swish in understanding. Thankfully, the other did exactly what he hoped, and offered him one. He smirked and gave a nod, reaching out to take it. "Thanks, ran out on the way here."

The relief he felt with that first hit of nicotine immediately had him relax. He took a long drag, holding in the smoke, before exhaling the smoke slowly. That hit the spot. He turned his red eyes to the stranger, giving him a long look over. Whoever he was, he had a shock of red hair, dark skin, and some sort of eye-patch. He appreciated his looks, but then, he was always partial to red and black. "You waiting to get in or just here to check out the free entertainment?" He asked, taking another smoke.

His red eyes flicked back to the growing crowd. The club hosted clanned and clanless alike, but that always made for a fun mix. He could already see some clique of Toreadors in all their splendor looking down their noses at a ragged group of Clanless or Brujah. While everyone was expected to be on their best behavior, that didn't stop fights from breaking out or drama from stirring while folks waited to get inside.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 7:43 pm
He nodded at the comradery of the troubles of a smoker. "Always something." He tossed his empty lighter in the midst of the growing crowd.

He was just realizing how busy it was, nor had much of an idea what he was gonna do next. He was currently satiated for the time. "I guess the free entertainment?" He hadn't really checked out what was going on locally, too preoccupied with his beast and other desires before.

It was too crowded, he stepped further from the entrance a few steps. Allowing any trying to get in first go and stay out of any scuffles. He wasn't in a hurry to get in. He had ended up on the newcomers left so he had a better view. "Damn." He wasn't shy, and after getting a better look with his good eye. He smirked. "Well then, aren't you a fit one?" His tail swished erratically. He was intrigued now, as well as a little jealous of those abs. He had absently touched his own lean self and frowned. Eh, he was scrappy. Just as good right? He'd gotten out fine from few fights where he didn't look like he'd win. Physique wasn't everything, but was sure nice to look at. 

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 9:05 pm
Nicker did note that the other stepped away a bit, and he casually followed. It wasn't imperative for him to go clubbing, especially without a cent to his name, but he figured he at least had until he finished his cigarette to better get to know the dark and handsome stranger in front of him. And he was certainly that.

He sported his favorite colors, which was always a win; he didn't leave much to the imagination presently, but that was just fine for Nick. It let him appreciate his figure and he did so, blatantly- - especially when he noticed the other doing the same. He smirked behind his cigarette, and gave a small snort, the smoke of the cigarette framing his face like a wreath. If he changed his position to show off just a little, he couldn't be blamed -- he wasn't shy, either, and knew he was damn fine.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled, reaching up for his cigarette to flick away some of the ash. "It feels even better than it looks," he spoke, clearly flirting. And that was the truth. He had a nice body, and he knew exactly how to use it to make sure anyone with him had a nice time, too. "But you're easy on the eyes too," he added. Rugged, scrappy, but that didn't bother Nick at all. Dark skinned, red hair, and tough... Whoever this stranger was, Nick was pleased to bump into him.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 10:19 pm
Dire prepped another cig to light with the remains of the last one, tossing it to the ground. "Yeah I do." Last one then he'd figure out the next thing on the agenda though the agenda might be right in front of him. He wasn't decided yet. But it wasn't far fetched, he generally just floated from place to place ending up with some onlooker he approached. He usually did, not many approached him freely put off by his intimidating aura despite his looks.

He chuckled, "I bet is does." Smirking at the stead. He stood there hip cocked. Elbow in on hand other by his mouth drawing in deep on the new cig. He swished and flicked his tail, letting it brush at his dark, handsome and ripped companion.

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 11:17 pm
Nick had forgotten about the club, instead letting his focus be the black kat in front of him. The other had finished his first smoke but took out a second, which worked just fine for Nick. He slowed his own drag, not wanting to finish too soon.... he was out of smokes, after all. Besides, it meant he could better drink up the other.

That eyepatch had a story behind it.... so did the shorts. He did let his gaze linger, giving another small snort and smirk. Cute. "Play your cards right and maybe you can find out for yourself." He wasn't against propositioning him. It might mean a free drink and maybe some shelter for a night or two. Might mean a few more smokes.

It was lean times for Nick bit he'd make do. If not with this stranger, than someone else. "The name's Nick." He figured am introduction might be in order. At minimum, learning the name of his rugged new friend would be good. Even if they parted ways, he'd have a name to go with his pretty face.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 9:18 am
"Nick," Dire casually stepped further away from the club, not to get away from Nick but even further from the crowd. There wasn't a need to go in, not unless his new 'friend' wanted too. "Pleasure." He was hesitant to give his name, most of the time it didn't come up, but it did so fine, names it was. "Name's Dire, but call me whatever you wish."

"Who says I wanna play?" Raising a brow in question. Unusual for him he ran into someone so bold. He was already tempted and it wasn't like it wasn't obvious. Based on the others Faes response as he checked him out he didn't figure he had to do much at all to find out.

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 10:31 am
Once again, the stranger continued to back away. The stallion's ears pricked slightly, though he continued to slowly follow. So far the stranger hadn't given him any indication that he was the source of his retreat, but if he wanted to back away from the club that was just fine. Maybe he was put of by the bass, or the crowds, or maybe he just had other places to be.

"Dire," he tested the name on his lips, before taking another drag of his cigarette. He'd need to toss it soon, but at present, it was the only connection he had with the stranger. "Think I'll stick with Dire," he added with a low chuckle. So names weren't important to the other -- he'd call him other things if the situation turned so favorable.

The others question had him finish off his cigarette, and flick it to the side. He did arch a brow, but wasn't offended. Instead, he gave a smile, letting the tips of his fangs gleam in the light of the neighboring clubs. "Don't want to then?" He asked, giving a shrug of his broad shoulders. "Pity, I'd have liked to thank you for the smoke in my own way." He'd liked the brush of the others tail against him from earlier, but he could play hard-to-get, too. Hunting came naturally to vampires, after all, and Nick wasn't put off entirely yet.

He'd test the others interest. Right now, they were like two animals circling one another. If Dire really seemed disinterested, he'd back off and find someone more willing. But right now, Dire hadn't told him no.... This still might well be part of the game, part of the hunt - and Nick was more than fine with that. He did let his eyes trace over him again, that smirk on his lips growing.
Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 12:39 pm
Strange, he wasn’t used to his own name being said, neither good nor bad just odd hearing it. There was never much time for names when he played. One hit wonders, no one made him look for them again and most never approached him again. And of course the food, well, they wouldn’t remember him anyway, always finding the most inebriated to lure out.

His own cig close to done bringing him to a full stop. He figured this was fine, just didn’t want an audience and who knew what would happen shortly. He dropped the remains, them still aglow stepping on it this time also stepping up to Nick, the one red eye burning into him as he grinned up at him challenging. “Now I didn’t say that.” His tail once again brushed on him, this time curling around him.

He could do this dance all night or…well he also didn’t want to bore. He didn’t have any intention of leaving, the night was young. “So? Then how do you want to thank me.”

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 1:54 pm
When Dire finally stepped closer, and wrapped that tail around him, Nick couldn't help but pleased. Now this was certainly more his style. He might not have been nothing more than a two-bit whore, but nobody said he was on the clock, either. He was no Daeva, he was no class-act from Lux, hell, he wasn't even a favored groupie at Sin Bin -- but he had his charm, and he always knew how to have a little, or a lot of, fun.

Maybe this Dire would be up to some shenanigans. Better yet, maybe this Dire had a better place to stay than his run down, hole-in-the-wall. "Well then, Dire?" And this time he purred his name. "Which is it? Do you or don't you want to play?" His words were deep, more of a rumble, and he looked him right in the eye. His smile had turned more feral, but his red eyes gleamed with good humor. "I don't want to interrupt your plans... but I happen to be free. Was hoping to scare up a little dessert after my last meal." No sense beating around the bush.

One-and-done was typically how Nick played, but only because of his transient unlife style. He chased small comforts and pleasure when he could find them, and never thought much about connection longer than a few hours, or a night or two. Usually, by that point, unlife had continued and the game reset. It was the only way he knew, and didn't expect tonight to be any different. He reached out to snake an arm around Dire's waist, pulling him just a bit closer. "Oh, I've a few things I could do. Depends on what your plans are...and your pleasures. You want a few minutes or the rest of the night? Buy me a drink and I'll be all the more in your debt. Take me back to your place, and I'll have little reason to leave."

He was curious what Dire might want. He could pay him back for a smoke or he could pay him back for a little... a lot... more.

Kyuketsuki06
He's so awful, I'm sorry. LOL Nicker the Slut, gosh.
-shoves him in a box-

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 5:48 pm
He didn't mind being pulled close. It wasn't the first time tonight. He wasn't sure what he had on him if they got a drink, but that wasn't too much trouble, he could scrounge up something. He knew he had enough for a couple for when he wasn't able to score a free one. It wasn't in his best interest to bring much with him, it was a wonder he could at all with little to no pocket space.

"I'm free, don't think my previous plans are gonna wake anytime soon." He almost forgot about the rando he left in the alley to gather their senses. They were probably still out or back to it themselves, him forgotten. The fae had been pretty wasted he didn't think he knew his own name. "I have all the time you need....or want."

Nick gave a lot of options all of which he wasn't against. All, some, none. Well none would be the only complaint and a waste to his time. "Since you made plenty an offer, how about one drink and then my place. If you're expecting a castle though it isn't that." He gave a fanged smirk, tracing a claw down Nick's front stopping at the top button of his jeans.

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 7:19 pm
Dire didn't object to being pulled close, and that was just fine for Nick. He was able to better appreciate the others closeness, and wasn't at all disappointed in his present choice of partner. He could have done a whole lot worse, after all -- and Dire at least seemed receptive to his proposition.

The feel of Dire's claws down his chest and abs left a trail of heat in its wake. He liked the feeling, and hoped that the stranger also liked what he felt. "Good," he rumbled, giving his tail a swish of contentment. "That sounds like a perfect way to spend the night." He glanced at the Sin Bin and crinkled his nose. Far too overpriced and the line wasn't worth it. "Which directions your place? I'm sure there's a cheaper place for a drink whichever way we need to heat." He didn't mind that the other might not have a castle or some place plush. Anything was better than where Nicker stayed. Any chance to get away from the herd, he'd take -- and they knew damn well where his place was.

They wouldn't know who he was with tonight, though -- and that was plenty fine with him. "Shall we?" He asked, eager for a drink. Not because he needed the burn of alcohol, but because once the drink was over, he'd get to spend a bit more quality time with the red-head.

"So what's your story? Or would you rather remain anonymous?" He asked. He wouldn't pry, but he figured they were going to spend a bit of time together, a little conversation might not hurt. Besides, Dire was pretty cue as far as randoms went. He couldn't wait to get his claws entangled in that shock of red hair.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 8:00 am
Dire adjusted himself next to the Male, putting the arm that was snaked around, around his shoulders weaving his own arm around Nick's waste to lead him opposite all the bustle. There was a small dive near his place, cheap, quiet and quick.

He didn't normally go there. It was too, drab but it would be the quickest service without a crowd. Any extra waiting might dull the moment. It was more of a place suited for groups that wanted to have some sort of social outlet, or sad saps drowning out their lives. A little trouble now and then, but mostly he may have been the one to cause it.

"Hm story? I have many. Whether it's fiction or not is up to you. Curious about me?" It wouldn't be a long way but there was a few blocks before the bar, and another before his home. He couldn't remember if it was a mess or not but didn't really care. It wasn't dirty just ended up cluttered and disheveled majority of the time. Pushing the thought away as he'd come to it if needed but it wouldn't matter once through the door.

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 2:41 pm
Now this was more like it. Having the other's arm around his waist, being steered to wherever the promised drink might be, and soon after, his place. The night was proving fruitful for the stallion, and he was pleased his chosen companion was as eager as he -- Nick wasn't shy, and neither was Dire, it seemed, which worked out beautifully for the stallion.

While he could play the game, and dance around someone to try to get lost in their arms, or their kisses -- sometimes he simply preferred something more straight forward. He wasn't here to woo or seduce for anything long-term...this was just a one-night stand, and they both knew it. That was good, it would mean there wouldn't be any complications.

"That I am, stranger," he confirmed, giving his shoulders a little squeeze, pulling him just a little closer against him. "But if you'd rather not talk, I can play the tall, dark, mysterious stranger, too. Whatever you might fancy." He wasn't put off either way, but then, he knew why he was here. To get a drink, and then to take him to bed -- and that was more than fine. His beast was eager. He'd had a successful meal earlier, and so far, his new prey was right where he wanted...or would be. Just enough time to have a bit of fun, and if he was really lucky, a place to stay while the sun burned.

Better than crawling back to his own residence, and having to deal with his herd. Spending the night with a stranger was by far the better option, at least in Nick's opinion.

Kyuketsuki06
No complications, he says... yeah, just wait, pal. xD Not knowing what fate has in store.

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff