Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 4:16 pm
*note for viewers* Sensitive, abuse and harm topics.

Dire left to silence for bit, not adverse to sharing. "I'm guessing you wanna know about the eye?" It usually was the first thing. Nick didn't seem the type to be put off. So while they walked together he shared his story.

"I have a mortal mother, but she's not quite...normal. I didn't always have a patch." He paused and continued telling him how he was a dangerous child, but since he wasn't mortal he would do more and more dangerous stunts. His mother was some sort of angel of death. She looked like a nurse but she would be the one you would most likely see you last days. And she wasn't one that did so for your benefit if you were suffering. She enjoyed watching them die. But what could anyone do when they were already on deaths door. She just pushed it over faster maybe didn't give them as peaceful a passing as one would guess but these dead didn't speak. Her parenting was neglectful unless it was interesting so only when he was injured she was there. Not even questioning the odd healing rate he had and she never remembered after.

When he was older he got into a really bad fight, so bad he came home bloodied, eye nearly gouged out. She had her own beast too deal with and instead and helping she aggravated the injury. Everytime it tried to heal up she made it worse. So once it did it wasn't the same, not to mention why she was "helping" he was losing blood so in order to heal better hed need to feed. And at the moment it would of been her. His skin had healed and the eye itself was there. But it could no longer see. "So there, I was raised by a mortal monster who took my sight in there own curiosity. She doesn't even remember either. Since you know." For some reason anything that would out him to her as not being normal she forgot as soon as it was over. Like a reset. Was it her own mind or something else he wasn't sure.

They had arrived during the tale and he had led him inside sitting at the bar itself and without saying a word to the bartender just set out what he had for payment and indicated he needed two. Dire wasn't the least bit bothered about his past. He grinned at Nick. "So you got any fun stories?"

Uta

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:38 pm
"I wasn't going to ask particularly, but if you're willing to tell...." He hadn't been able to tell whether or not the eye-patch was just some sort of fashion statement, or an actual injury. He also didn't know if it was something he lost as a mortal, if he'd ever been a mortal, or something that occurred later. However, it wasn't the only thing he wanted to know... Dire could have told him anything, fabrication or fact. As it was, he listened to the story with interest. Given his mother was mortal, Nick could only assume that it meant his companion had also once been mortal. So it surprised him when he talked about how dangerous he was, and that he wasn't hatched mortal.... A strange thing, but something he could ask about, later.

He said nothing as Dire spoke, though his arm around his shoulders may have unconsciously tightened now and again. It certainly wasn't how he expected things to go, but then, every vampires unlife was different. Some seemed to have it all, while others had to crawl, scrape, beg, steal, and kill to survive; some also had given into their Beasts, while others tried to reach for their humanity. Dire here seemed to have quite the upbringing -- not something he would have expected from a mortal.

"That's rough, buddy," he finally replied, giving a low whistle. What else could he say? "I wouldn't have expected that from a mortal. Sounds more like something a Clanny would do." And wasn't that the truth? There were some Clans out there, or rumor had it, that were into some dark s**t. He wasn't about to ask whether or not he was close to his mother, but he could imagine not. She certainly sounded like a piece of work and not someone to cross. Vampire he might be, that didn't mean mortals didn't have their own tricks up their sleeves. "You stay in touch with her at all?" He asked, curious. It wasn't as if Nicker knew much about functional families, after all.

At least Dire managed to make it to adulthood -- that was more than some said. The fact he survived was a testament to how hardy he was -- anyone lesser might not have survived that kind of upbringing. Part of Nick was glad their first stop was the bar -- sounded like the poor guy could use a bit of liquor after all that.

Settled in his seat, his tail flicked and he gave a shrug. "I don't know about fun -- certainly nothing as interesting as your checkered past. But let's see... I don't know my family, was hatched alone. The Beast helped me survive, and I bounced around Hemlock doing whatever I could. Fell in with a group of other vampiric Faehorses like me, so I suppose they're kind of like family. Of course, once you're in--getting out is a different story." He gave a shrug and a low laugh. "I'm free to make my own way until they need me -- either as a rent boy to make some fast-cash, hired muscle, or purely as entertainment for those higher up." Sometimes a scapegoat, the fall guy, or an example, but he didn't need to get into that.

"Luckily, they haven't harassed me in some time so here I am. Enjoying my freedom, temporary though it might well be." Like Dire, Nick didn't feel bad about his situation. The Herd had helped keep him alive, and was the only way of life he knew. Unfortunately, everything he'd ever made always went to everyone else, which left Nick with every little... and anything worthwhile he did have him, when the Herd found him again, would inevitably go back to others.

So he enjoyed what he had, while he had it, and expected little permanence.
Kyuketsuki06

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 12:35 pm
Once the drinks arrived Dire all but downed half. It wasn't anything fancy and it was strong. More liquor than whatever else was in it. He relished the burn. "Eh I check up on her, not talk to her though or make it known. Somehow I care she's at least alive." He shrugged, it was what it was.

He listened to the steed, was still interesting enough. "A found 'family' of sorts and a jack of all trades." Him mentioning getting out was a reason why he stuck it alone. So far so good. He wasn't much to be bothered or helpful enough to be sought for. Taking care of himself and and himself alone. "Better not need you anytime soon." It came out a husky purr. The likelihood was probably slim but he said it anyway. Planning to keep him busy as long as possible.

It occurred to him he didn't drag many home. Mostly him or whoever he snagged that night getting what they wanted before that was even a thought. The amount of times was less than one hand could count with some spares.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 3:22 pm
Similar to Dire, Nick didn't hesitate to take a big sip of the offered drink. The alcohol burned, warming his throat and belly on the way down. Of course, he'd need far more than a few strong drinks to have him feel a buzz, but he appreciated the familiarity. Besides, it would give him a few more minutes to better get to know his dark-furred companion.

"Nothing wrong with that," he shrugged. "She's still your mother. I guess there's some sort of attachment in that undead heart of yours." His lips curled up in a fanged grin, but his tease wasn't meant to be malicious. A little sentimentality didn't hurt, even if it was ******** up -- what part of vampire life wasn't? Nick cared about some in his found family even if he'd rather be his own stallion. They drove him crazy, and probably would be his Final Death, but he could never really turn on them -- not after they'd helped him make it.

"I wouldn't say all trades," he chuckled, tapping his claws against the side of his glass. "But certain ones come in handy." Whatever he could do to make ends meet. It wasn't like Nick was some upstanding and moral creature -- he did what he had to do to keep himself comfortable, or at least, to see another night. In this world one was either predator or prey and Nick had no intention of being the latter.

His ears pricked a bit at Dire's purr, and he tilted his head to the side, red eyes gleaming with pleasure. "Don't worry, handsome-- I doubt there's a risk. I've got plenty to be grateful for, after all, and it would be rude to reneg on my promised gratitude." No, Nick had every intention of making good on what he'd said. The stallion had ever intention of making it well worth his while -- especially if he got a place to crash for the night. "Hope you're not planning for an early night." He added with another low chuckle, taking another sip of his drink.

Kyuketsuki06

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 5:08 pm
He wasn’t impatient but also didn’t see a point in nursing his drink. He could draw it out, but it was past the playing hard to get. He didn’t really care about being owed; it was just a means to an end. Had Nick never offered, Dire would have without much thought. He hoped it would be a long night, the streak of to quick to finish fellows left him only sated for so long. Feeling cursed at times for his stamina. Just had the bad luck of finding the wrong temporary partner.

Finishing his glass, licking the rim for any remaining drops before setting it down. Turning fully toward the dark company. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep. You owe me quite a lot.” Sure that Nick was good on it, he looked the part but, looks could fool, he still couldn’t help tease that he might not deliver. If he was wrong and the night ended young, he wasn’t going to let it. Whether it be him or some poor soul out there. “If you can’t keep up I might have to trade you out for someone else.” He waited for Nick to finish while he sat there eyeing him with a playful grin and he didn’t have enough left for anymore drinks.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 3:44 pm
Nick tossed back the rest of his drink, more than ready to head out. It wasn't like this was some sort of date. Both of them knew exactly what they were here for, and what this night was about -- and it had nothing to do with dancing around some first kiss or wondering will-they-won't-they. This was a night to knock boots with a stranger...nothing more, nothing less. The sooner they were on their way, the sooner the real fun could start...

And it was fun.

Nick knew he was easy and nothing short of a slut. But he enjoyed the act as much as he enjoyed getting to know what buttons to push, what they liked, what they didn't, and how to make them moan his name. He liked that, for just a few moments, he could be something important; the only thought on their mind, the only name on their lips. It made him feel good, to make others feel good, and was the only real skill he could bring to the table.

Nick gave a little snort, rising from his seat, and offering his hand to the other. "Don't worry, sexy-- I'll make good on what I owe, and then some." They had all night, and unless Dire turned him out, or something went seriously awry, Nick was ready to make a night of their time together. Once Dire was up, he would waste no time slipping his arm about his shoulders again, more than happy to pull him against him.

"I promise, I'm good for it," he assured, letting Dire lead him out of the bar, and onto their next destination. "You'll have proof, soon enough."

Kyuketsuki06

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 8:30 pm
Dire took the offered hand a little amused. "What a gentleman." Absently speaking aloud. Nick having pulled him close again as he led him back into the night. They weren't very far, few minutes and they'd be at a small complex. He was on the second floor furthest down from the only stairway up. It left him pretty secluded and he didn't have to deal with passerbys being at a dead end. It had a look of a repurposed cheap hotel though the units were a bit bigger than a standard hotel room.

They were equipped with a small kitchen, the bedroom and bathroom separate. And the tiny living space enough for a small couch and maybe a side table. It was fairly barren but for the few things that made it seem like someone had been there. The couch made way for a second bed sometimes when he didn't make it to the room before crashing. 

Stepping in he let the door swing itself shut. Dire with no more reason to hold off had faced him and pressed himself against the male til they hit a wall lightly pinning him. "Top or bottom?"
Uta

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces