Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Get of Fenris Alpha Concept Contest - Closed for Judging!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:30 pm
ALPHA

User Image
Colored by: ktqueen

This is a concept contest to win the Alpha for the Get of Fenris Tribe.

This particular Alpha is premade: one of our colorists has designed her/him and you’ll get to create their personality!

Below, you’ll find the nitty gritty!

Starts: NOW
Ends: July 15th @ 11:59 PM PST

Rules:

• Only post once
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• We reserve the right to choose no winner
• You may only own ONE Alpha

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:45 pm
The mission set before us by Great Fenris is not easy, nor should it be. We have made our lives into a conquest of any tribe too weak to stop us, and our brutal ways have made us strong. While other tribes ran and hid, we always stood ready to face the enemies of Gaia, and we have watched those enemies fall. We have challenged all of the other tribes, and we have seen the ones that are weak: the Digo, the Black Spiral Dancers, the Glass Walkers and Bone Gnawers. They fear us because we are strong. They accuse us of brutality because they are unprepared for the challenges we set before them, because we alone refuse to hide from combat when the time comes for bloodshed.

The other tribes claim that we are mindless killing machines, but they spend too much time scheming in dark rooms and trying to sneak past the Wyrm instead of simply tearing Jormangundr's putrid heart from his chest! The Warriors of Gaia must never be weak. Even as we long for peace we must call for war. Let the other tribes play their foolish political games, let them thrive like cockroaches in the hearts of the Scabs, growing soft because they no longer understand the need to hunt and to kill. Let them breed with weaker races and raise their young as "civilized people". In the end they will understand that we are right, that there can be no peace without sacrifice, that there can be no pleasure without pain.

We lead them in battle and they will follow us as they always have,, fearing the threats we know are commonplace because they have never sought the Wyrm in its own foul nest.

We will bring war to them. We will call them forth for Ragnarok and show them the ways of combat. We will watch them run and hide, fearing their worthless hides while we bathe in the blood of the Wyrm and feast on the entrails of Jormangundr's followers. Those few who are worthy will fight with us, and we will accept them as family. Those who die a coward's death shall lay unburied in the fields of battle, reviled and despised as weaklings.

Ragnarok is upon us, and the time for friendship is past. Those who would flee from us must be destroyed, for surely they would fall to Jormangundr's wiles. Those that would fight us must be taught the error of their ways, and those who ignore us must be made to remember that we are here, no matter the cost. Those who would be our leaders must prove themselves in honorable combat.

Have no fear of death, for beyond death there is Valhalla. Valhalla, where Fenris waits for us, calling to his Get and sharpening the weapons that will help us in the final conflict. For each of us that falls, Ragnarok comes one moment closer. Do not fear Ragnarok. Instead, prepare for it. Know that Ragnarok is your destiny and the final time when Jormangundr will fall before our might.

The Get are divided; they fight amongst themselves as well amongst other Garou. Some demand the Impergium be brought back; some have even started enforcing it again. That is the first sign of Ragnarok. The metis population among Garou increases. Perhaps this increase is brought about by too long a time away from Kinfolk and too much time with packs of mixed heritage. This too is a sign of Ragnarok. The Garou must fight greater odds than ever before, and they must fight Pentex, the greatest whore to capitalism that has ever existed. These too are signs. So far the Get of Fenris is concerned, Ragnarok is coming.

———

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Alpha’s Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Alpha’s Personality:[/b] (Tell us some about your Alpha! What are they like?)
[b]Motivations and Goals:[/b] (What do they intend to do with their newfound power and leadership position?)[/align]

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:37 pm
Owner Username: Uta
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?:I love werewolves! It was one of the first games I played, along with Vampire. Wolves are still one of my favorite animals, and I was obsessed with them. I'm eager to see more werewolves in play, especially as they fight the Wyrm in Faetasia. The Get of Fenris originally intimidated me -- but after doing a bunch of research on the Tribe, I think it might be a good challenge.

Regrettably, it seems like this Tribe has been kind of tainted by association with certain IRL fans. I would like to hopefully showcase this tribe as the fierce warriors they are, as well as hopefully show the strength and bonds they can make with their Caern's and within the Tribe. While they certainly don't suffer the weak and foolish, the war can't be won without leaders and those who follow.

They are a complicated Tribe but I feel like there's great potential for RP in Faetasia and the shop. They are fighters through and through. There could be fighting among themselves and jostling for establishment and position. Preparing for Ragnarok and seeing so much vile in Faetasia, I feel like they could be a fun and aggressive counterpoint. It would be fun to really grow their Tribe to showcase their power and war-like behavior, but also the relationships they make among the Caerns and the Tribe as a whole.

Alpha’s Name: Agmundr the Fiend-Reaper
Alpha’s Personality: Agmundr, also known as Fiend-Reaper, is fierce, strong, and motivated to keep his Tribe powerful and prepared for Ragnarok. He is the sort of Alpha who leads with an iron grip, and he will not hesitate to put any within his Tribe in their place or remind them why he leads. He is certainly not an Alpha to approach lightly. Serious, proud, and vengeful, Agmundr is consumed by a desire, not just for power for power's sake, but so he and his Tribe might be prepared to fight the Wyrm and take it down once-and-for all when Ragnarok is upon them.

While he does not expect blind loyalty, he does expect order and respect. He knows a day will come when he is bested from his position, but until that day happens, he will ensure the Get are a force for Faetasia to reckon with! He is not afraid to lead his people into battle -- between vampires, demons, corruption, and evil upon the land, he will never hesitate to strike down an enemy.

Fearless, Agmundr does not fear battle, nor defeat. He is certain when he falls in battle, it will be fighting the good fight, and back to the great Werewolf God he will return. Until then, darkness and vile creatures beware -- for Agmundr and his people will find you and rend you limb from limb.

Among the Get, Agmundr respects those in the Tribe. He spars and battles with others regularly, and though he is not to be trifled with, he does look upon the Tribe as his family, his kin, his community.

Agmundr is aware there's a fine line between strength and abuse and power and corruption. He does not tolerate those who cross the line, as they only serve the Wyrm. He pushes the Get to be worthy warriors, but has a few more forward beliefs -- such as encouraging females to grow strong and capable. Where historically they were often look down upon in the past, Agmundr will accept any female who is worth her mettle against the Wyrm. This might not make him popular, but he will not tolerate those old fashioned views. Power, strength, when they are united, they will only better crush their enemies.

Cold as he might be, he thinks of nothing but the great Battle to come, and preparing his people for their future hardship. Death will come for them all, but they will go down fighting, facing the great Wyrm head-on and without manipulation or deceit. For they are strong, they are fierce, they are the Fenrir.

((OOCly, I feel like there's room for Agmundr to have some solid bonds and relationships within the tribe. He couldn't be an effective leader if he didn't care about his fellow Fenrir-- and while only the strong will survive, and there i no room for weakness, he still looks out for every Fenrir he encounters. I'd focus this Tribe on some viking lore, though will try to be respectful and put a Faetasian twist on it. ))

Motivations and Goals:
Agmundr would be interested in keeping tabs on the various Get of Fenris Caerns. He wants to ensure they're havens for the Fenrir.
OOCly, I feel like creating some or most of the Get of Fenris Caerns within the Tribe. They could easily be fleshed out for Faetasia and perhaps I could get others to help run them. OOCly, I feel like gutting the Sons of Heimdall completely would be appropriate given their canonical stance. Perhaps create a few more that are Faetasia specific in the Fenrir's fight against Ragnarok!

Agmundr's largest motivation is to crush the Wyrm! He will strike hard against vampires, demons, and any other Fae that seems touched with corruption or a vile nature. He is battle ready and is ready to fight, fangs bared, talons unsheathed. OOCly, getting to help add some drama for both the Fenrir and those with Vampires, or others that the Get of Fenris would attack. All with players permission, of course, and within the shop rules.

In turn, he's also ready to prepare for Ragnarok - Faetasia style. They know it's coming, or at least the Faetasian version. He will insist the Fenrir prepare for it, and if they're not actively hunting down and destroying the Wyrm, Leeches, and any other corrupt being out there, then they should be preparing for the inevitable end. He would oversee that those in the tribe are strong, tough, and remain that way. OOCly, I would try to set up battles for vollying of rank/power within the Tribe. This way newer members can try to fight their way up!

Growing the Tribe! The Get of Fenris need to grow their numbers so that's exactly what he'd encourage. Of course, only the strong will make it -- those who aren't will be turned away or given to other tribes. OOCly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of active members so I'd like to try to grow them and encourage activity, stories, and development. I feel like there could be some fun stories, drama, tragedy, and suffering with the Fenrir and their battle-ready stance. Creating positions such as Nobles, Jarls, Karls, and Thralls.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:37 am
Congratulations! Your entry is the winner! Please take your prize to the appropriate certing thread and have fun!

Uta
Owner Username: Uta
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?:I love werewolves! It was one of the first games I played, along with Vampire. Wolves are still one of my favorite animals, and I was obsessed with them. I'm eager to see more werewolves in play, especially as they fight the Wyrm in Faetasia. The Get of Fenris originally intimidated me -- but after doing a bunch of research on the Tribe, I think it might be a good challenge.

Regrettably, it seems like this Tribe has been kind of tainted by association with certain IRL fans. I would like to hopefully showcase this tribe as the fierce warriors they are, as well as hopefully show the strength and bonds they can make with their Caern's and within the Tribe. While they certainly don't suffer the weak and foolish, the war can't be won without leaders and those who follow.

They are a complicated Tribe but I feel like there's great potential for RP in Faetasia and the shop. They are fighters through and through. There could be fighting among themselves and jostling for establishment and position. Preparing for Ragnarok and seeing so much vile in Faetasia, I feel like they could be a fun and aggressive counterpoint. It would be fun to really grow their Tribe to showcase their power and war-like behavior, but also the relationships they make among the Caerns and the Tribe as a whole.

Alpha’s Name: Agmundr the Fiend-Reaper
Alpha’s Personality: Agmundr, also known as Fiend-Reaper, is fierce, strong, and motivated to keep his Tribe powerful and prepared for Ragnarok. He is the sort of Alpha who leads with an iron grip, and he will not hesitate to put any within his Tribe in their place or remind them why he leads. He is certainly not an Alpha to approach lightly. Serious, proud, and vengeful, Agmundr is consumed by a desire, not just for power for power's sake, but so he and his Tribe might be prepared to fight the Wyrm and take it down once-and-for all when Ragnarok is upon them.

While he does not expect blind loyalty, he does expect order and respect. He knows a day will come when he is bested from his position, but until that day happens, he will ensure the Get are a force for Faetasia to reckon with! He is not afraid to lead his people into battle -- between vampires, demons, corruption, and evil upon the land, he will never hesitate to strike down an enemy.

Fearless, Agmundr does not fear battle, nor defeat. He is certain when he falls in battle, it will be fighting the good fight, and back to the great Werewolf God he will return. Until then, darkness and vile creatures beware -- for Agmundr and his people will find you and rend you limb from limb.

Among the Get, Agmundr respects those in the Tribe. He spars and battles with others regularly, and though he is not to be trifled with, he does look upon the Tribe as his family, his kin, his community.

Agmundr is aware there's a fine line between strength and abuse and power and corruption. He does not tolerate those who cross the line, as they only serve the Wyrm. He pushes the Get to be worthy warriors, but has a few more forward beliefs -- such as encouraging females to grow strong and capable. Where historically they were often look down upon in the past, Agmundr will accept any female who is worth her mettle against the Wyrm. This might not make him popular, but he will not tolerate those old fashioned views. Power, strength, when they are united, they will only better crush their enemies.

Cold as he might be, he thinks of nothing but the great Battle to come, and preparing his people for their future hardship. Death will come for them all, but they will go down fighting, facing the great Wyrm head-on and without manipulation or deceit. For they are strong, they are fierce, they are the Fenrir.

((OOCly, I feel like there's room for Agmundr to have some solid bonds and relationships within the tribe. He couldn't be an effective leader if he didn't care about his fellow Fenrir-- and while only the strong will survive, and there i no room for weakness, he still looks out for every Fenrir he encounters. I'd focus this Tribe on some viking lore, though will try to be respectful and put a Faetasian twist on it. ))

Motivations and Goals:
Agmundr would be interested in keeping tabs on the various Get of Fenris Caerns. He wants to ensure they're havens for the Fenrir.
OOCly, I feel like creating some or most of the Get of Fenris Caerns within the Tribe. They could easily be fleshed out for Faetasia and perhaps I could get others to help run them. OOCly, I feel like gutting the Sons of Heimdall completely would be appropriate given their canonical stance. Perhaps create a few more that are Faetasia specific in the Fenrir's fight against Ragnarok!

Agmundr's largest motivation is to crush the Wyrm! He will strike hard against vampires, demons, and any other Fae that seems touched with corruption or a vile nature. He is battle ready and is ready to fight, fangs bared, talons unsheathed. OOCly, getting to help add some drama for both the Fenrir and those with Vampires, or others that the Get of Fenris would attack. All with players permission, of course, and within the shop rules.

In turn, he's also ready to prepare for Ragnarok - Faetasia style. They know it's coming, or at least the Faetasian version. He will insist the Fenrir prepare for it, and if they're not actively hunting down and destroying the Wyrm, Leeches, and any other corrupt being out there, then they should be preparing for the inevitable end. He would oversee that those in the tribe are strong, tough, and remain that way. OOCly, I would try to set up battles for vollying of rank/power within the Tribe. This way newer members can try to fight their way up!

Growing the Tribe! The Get of Fenris need to grow their numbers so that's exactly what he'd encourage. Of course, only the strong will make it -- those who aren't will be turned away or given to other tribes. OOCly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of active members so I'd like to try to grow them and encourage activity, stories, and development. I feel like there could be some fun stories, drama, tragedy, and suffering with the Fenrir and their battle-ready stance. Creating positions such as Nobles, Jarls, Karls, and Thralls.

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas