Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Shadow Lords Alpha Concept Contest - Closed for Judging!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:33 pm
ALPHA

User Image
Colored by: ktqueen

This is a concept contest to win the Alpha for the Shadow Lords Tribe.

This particular Alpha is premade: one of our colorists has designed her/him and you’ll get to create their personality!

Below, you’ll find the nitty gritty!

Starts: NOW
Ends: July 15th @ 11:59 PM PST

Rules:

• Only post once
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• We reserve the right to choose no winner
• You may only own ONE Alpha

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:47 pm
Wolves are creatures of dominance and submission, mastery and servitude. The Shadow Lords take this quite literally and strive to master all they survey. Shadow lords see the Garou as the ultimate life form on the planet. Therefore, the Garou are the obvious rulers. Furthermore, as far as they're concerned, there is no tribe greater than the Shadow Lords. With that in mind, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the tribe's agenda. In the end, the only thing the Shadow Lords respect from Garou of other tribes is power. Even so, they are always ready to displace their rivals at the slightest sign of weakness.

Though some argue that knowing too well the lures and seductions of the Wyrm beats a quick path to corruption, the Shadow Lords cultivate a unique perspective on the Wyrm that few Garou share. After all, how better to understand its method and madness than to skirt around its edges, learning its scent? Experience not withstanding, the Shadow Lords recognize the enemy's face and understand is intentions better than most Garou - a strength of immeasurable value when resources are slight. Moreover, from their insights stem truly terrifying Shadow Lord Gifts. However, the Shadow Lords must be careful not to drink too deeply of the Urges, lest their dark strengths can become their greatest weaknesses. Their pride and arrogance is easily warped by the Wyrm into full-blown megalomania.

The Shadow Lords boast a chain of command that would make any corporate division proud. No member is ignorant of his position, power, or more importantly, responsibilities. At the lower end, eager young pups stand ready to fill any vacancy that opens up in the ranks, including vacancies that they sometimes create. Those already in positions of power are constantly on guard against capable upstarts. All in all, the Shadow Lord drive for dominance creates a constant current of change and uncertainty, as those in power inevitably miss a step sooner or later and are brought down. The Shadow Lords' believe in the right to rule through outmaneuvering, outgunning, overpowering, backstabbing and/or assassination - and the right to keep a position in the same ways.

It is the custom among them to undergo a tribe/pack Rite of Passage beyond that normally instituted by the Sept. Such ordeals are usually designed by the alpha of the pack to put the young Garou in a compromising situation in effort to acquaint him or her with the darker emotions of desperation.

When it comes to dealing with the Wyrm, the Shadow Lords use deception and trickery first, only putting themselves in physical harm when it seems that all other options have been expended. This strategy allows them to develop and maintain some indirect relationships with those elements that are close to the vampire and Black Spiral Dancer communities, manipulating them so that they may encourage the Wyrm's resources to destroy itself. They also possess a more intimate knowledge of Wyrm spirits and Banes and are usually best at noticing and tracking their scent. However, when Shadow Lords do resort to direct confrontation, they tend to organize very complete and deadly raids, designed to leave little trace of their involvement (which helps them maintain their contacts for future use)

No tribe or pack controls their families as strictly as the Shadow Lords. Though their brutal treatment of Kinfolk at times has raised the attentions of other tribal leaders, the Shadow Lords have maintained (albeit it not well received) obedience and submission. Problem elements within the family are quickly subdued most often through physical or social means. It is well known that the Shadow Lords have been trying for many years to produce as many offspring as possible. To this end, as soon as Shadow Lord Kinfolk become fertile, they are arranged to mate with members of the tribe.

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Alpha’s Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Alpha’s Personality:[/b] (Tell us some about your Alpha! What are they like?)
[b]Motivations and Goals:[/b] (What do they intend to do with their newfound power and leadership position?)[/align]

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:26 pm
Owner Username:
Livarian
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
Im pretty relaxed and open to trying anything. I only have a couple hard no's (Rape, incest, extreme mutilation). I would love to get more into the tribes and how things work. After the vampire event I went down the rabbit hole on White Wolf Wiki and am excited to get more into things.
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?:
The Shadow Lords are one of the tribes that caught my eye. I would love to branch into playing a more dominating character. The proud, structured set up of the tribe seems like it could be fun to get into.
Alpha’s Name:
Perífani Vasílissa (Translates to Proud Queen)
Alpha’s Personality:
Perifani is dominating, demanding and regal. She is a no nonsense leader, both strict and cunning. She does not do anything without having success guaranteed. Doing everything in her power to make sure all beings know that she is top dog.
Motivations and Goals:
Perifani intends to remind the world that not only are the Garou the superior beings, but that even among the Garou, The Shadow Lords are the best of the best, by any means necessary. She intends to make sure the tribe flourishes, strengthen their numbers and making sure everyone in the tribe is at their best.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:51 pm
Owner Username: Kiara Lime
I'm slowly getting back into rping, so lately it's been a few sentences to paragraphs. I do love plotting though.
No incest, rape, nsfw stuffs
I'd love to get into more rp's
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?: My fursona/persona is a Shadow Wolf, so her and her clan calls to my inner wolf.
Alpha’s Name: Senka Shiconi (Senka meaning shadow and Shiconi was an old oc mixed up name i made up when i was small)
Alpha’s Personality: She's be a mysterious and powerful Alpha who takes deep pride in her tribe. Others come to her in need of advice and leadership. While she can seem scary she can also be be a sweet momma type with attitude and spice, cheerful, yet dark and mysterious.
Motivations and Goals: Family, Responsibility, Leadership and strong goals. She works hard to help her tribe together and strong. Family is her pack and while she's the Alpha, she's also seen as the den mother, wise and sassy to boot, she won't step down from a fight or argument if it means the best for her pack. Making sure each and everyone of her members is tended to to suit their needs and goals is highly important to her as long as it doesn't cause chaos or a negative outcome to her pack.

Kiara Lime

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:36 am
Congratulations! Your entry is the winner! Please take your prize to the appropriate certing thread and have fun!

Livarian
Owner Username:
Livarian
Im pretty relaxed and open to trying anything. I only have a couple hard no's (Rape, incest, extreme mutilation). I would love to get more into the tribes and how things work. After the vampire event I went down the rabbit hole on White Wolf Wiki and am excited to get more into things.
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?:
The Shadow Lords are one of the tribes that caught my eye. I would love to branch into playing a more dominating character. The proud, structured set up of the tribe seems like it could be fun to get into.
Alpha’s Name:
Perífani Vasílissa (Translates to Proud Queen)
Alpha’s Personality:
Perifani is dominating, demanding and regal. She is a no nonsense leader, both strict and cunning. She does not do anything without having success guaranteed. Doing everything in her power to make sure all beings know that she is top dog.
Motivations and Goals:
Perifani intends to remind the world that not only are the Garou the superior beings, but that even among the Garou, The Shadow Lords are the best of the best, by any means necessary. She intends to make sure the tribe flourishes, strengthen their numbers and making sure everyone in the tribe is at their best.

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games