Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Hedeo Town Harvest Festival.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:43 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Sora Kobayashi | D-rank | Bloodline/Genjutsu |

The white haired tiger girl skipped down the street of Konoha with a rare destination in mind, the village gates, having been assigned a mission for external work she would get to enjoy traveling around the. Of course this was simply grunt work, it wanted two genin to be sent to a nearby town to assist some people in setting up and running what could be called a farmers market combined with a slight festival to celebrate the delectable harvests. Ohhhh man, I can’t wait to get to stroll outside the Village, even if the path is already laid out it’s nice not being cooped up so I can stretch my claws. Also helping people make their little festival go smoothly sounds rad, here’s hoping I make a great impression!” She thought to herself excitedly, considering what the festival might be like, if it was going to be visually vibrant, what foods would be there she and what they might smell and taste like and envisioning all the merry making the folks there would be up to. Still despite her excitement she knew that this wasn’t for her to have fun and was a job for the village, she could not neglect the fact she was going there to do duties and would need to represent Konoha as best as possible, performing both.

Her striped tail swayed at a steady pace as it trailed behind her swiftly skipping self, eyes widening with a sparkle as the gates came into proper view, her knees bending and feet popping to launch her into the air, one fist pumping into the air and cheered ”Ohhh yeah!!! There’s the gate, the start line to the incoming journey!!” She expressed maybe with a little exaggeration to most with how she was treating such a straightforward mission, though this visceral excitement was quite genuine with her kind of disposition. Heels kicking up dirt Sora accelerated, waving to the Shinobi in uniform that had to be the Jounin they had accompanying them for the mission, He was closing in on six feet tall, spiked black hair and an almost hook like scar on the left side of their face, wearing standard uniform with his headband around his neck and a relaxed and distant expression and demeanor. ”Ahhh, you’d be Sora Kobayashi right? One of the two genin I got for this routine job, the ears and tail gave you away. Well, I am glad you volunteered as most don’t, then we have to assign people who don’t want to be there, so I hope you understand this won’t be filled with excitement and will be hard work.” He said with a bit of a sigh though not seeming super enthused, maybe he had been assigned this without much say, either way Sora was beaming at him with a smile plastered across her face.

”You’re pawsitively correct sir, genin Sora Kobayashi reporting for duty, ready to give 110% percent to give aid to the harvest festival, what are the details? If you couldn't tell I'm all ears, wanna make sure I can be ready to bring my all!?’ She practically yelled, giving a slightly exaggerated salute that was not expected of her, the gleam of her playful personality bright in her eyes. The Jounin sighed at this and rubbed the back of his head ”You can call me Tako, not “sir’ I'm not old enough to be referred to you like this. Also I will go over any information you need when our other genin arrives, she should be here soon, be patient.” He expressed with a more audible sigh than the first time, clearly not ready for this extreme go-getter level energy.

Ooc: sorry edited text colour)

Stamina 800/800 | Chakra 1100/1100 |

Stats+(Totals after boosts)
• Strength 2 • Speed 0 • Agility 0 • Endurance

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, winc, Ice
Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be and if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)
Trying hard to reach out but when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here
So, I prayed I could breakaway....

.......I love the way that your heart breaks
With every injustice and deadly fate
Praying it all will be new
And living like it all depends on you
Here you are down on your knees again
Trying to find air to breathe again
And only surrender will help you now
I love you please see I believe again

The start of the day was by far the hardest of the days she's had.
Fire, blood, screams, darkness, the very world she woke in was in shadows, and save for the city of fire and blood, that's when She screamed and her eyes opened as she was in a cold sweat. She wiped her blood-red hair and was on her feet as the daytime light was starting to shine on her

” Got to get a therapist to talk about these nightmares”She thought and threw the blankets off her and threw her golden feminine legs over the bedside and she was up in a heartbeat now traveling through the city, her feet slapping onto the ground in her open-toed shoes that ninjas had. Soon she was on her way to the event she was hired for, she was unsure what it was, but it was based on grunt work for a festival and there call for two genin, so she ran from roof to roof yard to yard traveling, her emerald gaze flickering from detail to details have to meet with another ninja. would only to find a gate, a door, and a window, soon she was on top of the roof and with a giant leap she put her hand to her her lips and blinked.

"Hmm seems I'm near I wasn't given the exact coordinates for this event but I can hear the "fun," She said putting a cigar in her mouth and lighting it before blowing smoke out and drinking her canteen. She sighed it was a rather large city but of course, it was a village. She sighed and put her ninja makeup on her mouth and she leaped back on the trail and ran through the village, vanishing from place to place in small puffs of smoke before she eventually got to the village gate.

Soon she appeared inside the festival looking around the others she was working for. Her steps seemed to slow down as she landed inside the festival,
she started to walk through, checking notes and not finding where she belonged, it was a pretty big festival and there were kids, adults, girls boys, and more following Now she passed o a booth of food, with a cat-like ninja girl and a man in his 30s. She was unsure if this was the place, because, unlike the other places where were only a few places to work, so she sighed put out her cig and slipped it in her bag, and walked up to the cat girl and the older male
“I believe you're waiting for me sorry I”m late”

User ImageUser Image

I love that you're never satisfied
With face value wisdom and happy lies
You take what they say and go back and cry
You're so close to me that you nearly died, oh

......I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway