Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Friends by the Water (Tellaro & Sajan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

This is a PRP between Tellaro (Phail Ninja) & Sajan Lovelace Sinclair (RockerWolfie1616)

Quote:
Write an RP about one or more of your soquili travelling to or in a body of water! It could be the ocean, a lake, underwater caves or just going to the beach!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 2:30 pm
Sajan
The fresh scent of salt in the air was a welcome change after a long winter. Each warm breeze was met with extended wings, the stallions feet moving carefully across the sand. While he didn’t fly Sajan did give a few delicate beats of his wings.. just to stretch. It was as he wandered that a particularly vibrant shell shimmered just beneath the water. Unafraid he shimmied his way closer, chuckling when the waves sluiced salty water around his legs. A few scurrying crustaceans were given room to get away “Easy little friends. I hope this isn’t someone’s home.”

With a deep breath he dipped his head into the water, pleased once the lovely shell was snatched up. Giving a light shake he continued to stand in the water that had slowly crept up to brush his knees.

Tellaro
User Image

Tellaro had come to the shallows to bask in the sun, enjoying the warmth of the water as it ebbed and flowed around him. He often stuck to the depths, too shy to want to engage with all the strangers who popped up on the beach. However, the good weather had made him somewhat more adventurous. But he was not infinitely brave, even now he clung to the rocks, tentacles grasping their rough texture for anchorage and comfort.

And suddenly, a shape broke the surface beside him. He startled with an audible yelp.

Sajan
Snorting at the sudden sound Sajan carefully lifted his head back from the water. Taking in the small shape stuck near the rough rocks he spoke up after putting the lovely shell onto his back,keeping his voice soft. “My apologies little friend..I didn’t see you there.” Shaking his head to free it from excess water he let his spread wings fold. With them folded the stallion knew he’d look a little less huge. Finally seeing better Sajan couldn’t hide an excited hum “I don’t mean to be rude but, your legs are amazing! My father lives in a giant shell.” Chest giving s tiny puff of pride Sajan gave the stranger a chance to flee or speak if he so wished..eyes scanning the water for more interesting things.

Tellaro
User Image

For a moment, there was only panic as Tellaro whipped his tentacles into a frenzy and propelled himself away at maximum speed. But then the friendly voice echoed through, and his flight momentarily haltered. Heart still racing, he dared a quick glance back. Oh - big. Very big. He gave a few more nervous flaps of his tentacles and then gently brought himself to a halt. The stranger hadn't followed him, or made any aggressive moves. Tellaro took a few deep breaths. Okay - it was all okay. He gingerly crept back, sliding his tentacles across the rocks and gripping them to drag himself closer. There they stayed, curled around the rocky crag, almost like a safety anchor. "You startled me," came his quiet voice, by way of apology, "but thank you, they are a bit unusual." He gazed up at the stranger for a better view. "You are... very large."

Sajan
Head dipping in a small bow Sajan offered another light chuckle, keeping his eyes on the water to hopefully ease the strangers fears. “My apologies, I saw a shiny shell you see and my family collects them to bring home to my papa Jubal.” At the comment about his size Sajan tried to slick his wings back even smaller..head dipping again; this time in a sheepish way. “Ah yes..sorry. Perhaps if we exchange names I’d be less scary? I am Sajan Lovelace Sinclair. It is an honor to meet you on this fine spring day.” Offering a more playful smile he decided to meet the little seathi’s eyes just for an instant. “Nothing wrong with being unusual, it just means you’re special.” As he finished speaking Sajan spied another shell, head dipping underwater without thought to snatch it up. The swirling whorls of color had the once again dripping males eyes lit up.

Tellaro
User Image

This stranger seemed jovial in nature. Tellaro decided that he kind of liked him. He gentley reached out with one tentacle and touched it against Sajan's hoof - almost by way of a handshake - and then quickly snapped it back. "You don't seem so scary now. My name is Tellaro, I don't usually venture this shallow." He puffed up his chest a little at the compliment, doing a spin in the water so his tentacles spread around him like the spokes of an umbrella, before grabbing hold of the rock again. "Thank you. My mate likes them too, though I think she is far more special than I." He watched as the stallion grabbed another shell. "You said your father lives in a shell. It must be a very big shell."

Sajan
Unable to hold back a larger laugh Sajan again shook out his mane, eyes shifting to gaze back behind him. Back the way he had come “My papa is a seathi too, so while the shell is big he’s not much larger than you Tellaro.” With two shells now balanced against the slope of his back Sajan made a noise of curiosity “Did you come out for the sunshine? It must be rather cold deep below the waves.” Indeed his papa had mentioned it but, Jubal lived in a large pond his other parents had made. Tellaro’s swirling display had another grin brightening his face “Oh a mate, how lovely. Finding love is a splendid thing!”

Tellaro
User Image

Tellaro pondered this new information, then looked at the stallion up and down. "You don't look like you're part seathi. Your other parent must have been.... huuuuuge." In his head, soquili the size of large whales were stamping across the land. This was exactly why he did not venture near the shore - land dwellers were so weird. And large. And scary. "Yes, the sunshine feels nice. I don't normally notice the cold underwater, but when you come up the sun it's like... an ache you had suffered from forever just suddenly vanished, even though you didn't know it was there. Warm and calm and nice." At the further mention of his mate he grew chipper, "Yes it is! She's wonderful. A seathi, like me, but without the tentacles." He looked the stranger up and down again. "Normal size. Though she does have these huuuge fins. They're very pretty." He gently stretched himself out, maximising how much of him was out in the sun - though still clung to the rock with just one grasping tentacle. "What about you?"

Sajan
Spying a third shell Sajan carefully plucked it up and added it to his collection. Though the smaller stallions words made him snort, aides aching when he laughed again. “Oh dear. My apologies, let me explain. You see I have three fathers, two are large like me..and they wished very hard on a star. Then poof I was born!” Striking a silly pose he gave a more gentle grin when Tellaro spoke about his mate. “She sounds beautiful..Ah me?” Humming thoughtfully Sajan picked his way to a different shell, gradually adding some to the precarious pile before speaking up. “Unfortunately I’ve not found anyone to love. Though I get to hear about love a lot, one of my fathers is a..wonderful listener? He helps couples who are having trouble communicating.” Love and even friendships had been a bit hard to find. Though Sajan seemed to droop a bit he continued to smile warmly. “Tell me do you have any family? Maybe kids?”

Tellaro
User Image

The image of whale-sized soquili fizzled from his head. "Oh, that's very cool. Three fathers? The levels of dad jokes must be very high. I just had the regular - you know, dad carrying me in his pouch and all." Tellaro gave Sajan an encouraging smile. "Well, if someone as shy and scaredy as me can find someone so good, then someone as kind and unafraid as you will do so too! I am sure there is much to love." Tellaro shook his head shyly. "Oh, oh no. Not yet. At least - I don't think so." The thought that his mate could have kids at any point gave him a sudden pang of concern. "N-no." He paused. "Though, maybe... that wouldn't be the worst thing... one day." He paused, something still bugging him. "Why does your dad live in a shell?"

Sajan
Unsure how to respond Sajan took a moment to wade further into the water, careful to not let the shells slide off. “I wasn’t always brave. Just like the seasons change we are all also capable of changing..growing.” Long tail flickering through the sun warmed water he observed his new..friends? Changing facial expressions. “I agree having children some day will be a lot of fun. Though I think I’d like siblings first..oh!” The question had Sajan making his own puzzled expression, brows furrowing thoughtfully. “Hm. I suppose it’s the way he’s always been? His body is different than other seathi I’ve met? Kind of like your unique tentacles!” Brightening he gradually let his wings flex back open, careful to do it slow. “Do you both live deep under the water?”

Tellaro
User Image

Tellaro had to stop and ponder this. "I'm not sure I could ever be brave. But I guess I did stick around to talk to you." The sun's rays were pleasant on his flank, making him relax more and more. He hadn't expected to make a friend here today, and yet maybe he had. "Shell instead of tentacles. Hmmm. Sort of like a hermit crab?" Tellaro did not mind his new big friend becoming bigger this time. "We do! Though she comes up more frequently than I. The deep feels safer. Less creatures looking for a snack."

Sajan
The mental image of his father as a crab was enough to make Sajan truly pause..a small choking sound escaping. He would be telling Jubal about that later for sure. Even of it meant getting splashed with water & scolded by his dads. “I suppose that’s a good analogy? He does have front hoofed feet but, nothing in the back. His shell is truly magnificent as far as color goes…” Wings now spread fully he took a deep breath, eyes half lidded in delight at the taste of salt upon his tongue. “Ahh there are those who would try to eat smaller beings. My father Honor & Strife enjoy meat though they would never harm another sentient being.” Indeed he himself often ate a bit of rabbit or small game prey. “However he did once have to chase off a nasty being that wore the flesh of another creature as it’s own.” Shuddering at the distant memory Sajan plucked a pure white seashell from the pile atop his back, presenting it to Tellaro..careful to still move slowly when placing it near him on his rocky perch. “I’ve heard tales of seathi that live in large groups..is that true too?”

Tellaro
User Image

Sajan's father sounded strange, but Tellaro was sure far stranger things lurked in the driest parts of the land. "Most seathi are also meat-eaters, though only of small fish, of course. But others often like to... take a bite at us." He shuddered, grasping the edge of the rock a little bit harder. "I do not like being chomped." His friend's story of strange beings wearing each other's flesh only further confirmed his concerns about the land and its inhabitants. No, the sea was so much safer. And with many hidey-holes for him. "Oh, yes, some of us do. The biggest gathering is the grail herd. I think its mostly full of pirates - I tend to avoid them, I like my possessions... well, mine. They're not too bad I've heard, but they do like their loot. There must be hundreds of them, though they live in smaller family pods."

Sajan
Before he could continue the conversation much further Sajan heard a small noise up near where the trees turned to sand. A familiar face peeked out of the tree line. “Ah! My dad came to find me, guess I was taking too long.” Chuckling as his dad Honor Strife kept a very respectful distance Sajan turned back to his new friend. Moving in the same slow manner he gave the other male a gentle boop on the head. “It was wonderful to meet you, let’s be friends? Next time I’ll have to meet your mate so we can all be friend hm?” Leaving the pure white shell behind he offered one last smile before wading his way back to the beach.

Tellaro
User Image

Tellaro waved a tentacle in farewell. "Yes, friends. I'd like that." He gently picked up the shell, left as a parting gift, and held it close to him. He'd made a friend!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas