Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Announcer's Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:20 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic was worried about Tàm. He wasn't worried about him for acting weird - all things considered Tàm was acting very normal. Still a loss of someone close to you, Nic politely would say "sucked". He still had not recovered from the loss of his mum and that was five years ago. It was not an easy thing and though it hit everyone different it usually hit the person hard.

His aunt had only briefly said that she was glad Tàm was past the third year as she helped Nic figure out how to charm metal or at least form metal into faux plants that Nic kept leaving for Tàm. He was banned from the greenhouses and for nymphs that hardly was a good thing. Maybe something that wouldn't die would help, or so Nic reasoned. He already gave a card to his fellow quidditch announcer and part nymph that had said "If you need an ear to listen to you or someone to sit in silence with, I'm there for you. -Nic" It wasn't a lot but there was no actually bringing back the dead or not in the way that made them special.

Nic got to the announcer booth where Professor Clarke was wrapping Tàm up in a quilt. Nic quietly sat beside Tàm and pulled out a thermos with two mugs, and a small silver-colored metal daisy that was bouncing back and forth in its pot. Pouring a mug of hot cocoa for Tàm, he handed it over and then poured a mug for himself. "Just introduce us and I can take the rest," Nic said, trying to sound as reassuring as he could. Tàm should have the right to not have to act excited about a school sports game, Nic reasoned. Nic figured he'd give his all to add excitement to the announcing but he was also going to look out for his friend where he could.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer's Booth
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Professor Clarke, Nic, and the infinite dark cloud of sadness
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to work
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't even talk...

Tàm snuggled into the quilt, then looked over at Nic as he walked in. The brunette was handed a little metal daisy, earning a soft sniffle. It was a lovely gift, especially since it seemed to bob around. The Gryffindor poured two mugs of cocoa, one set in front of Tàmhas. He wanted to take a drink, but it had been so hard to enjoy cocoa since everything happened this winter. He'd promised a big mug of cocoa whenever Áedán came home... and then he didn't. Tears welled up in green eyes, before he wiped them away on the sleeve of Áedán's jacket, before he sighed. Nic asked him to do the introduction, then he'd take over.

The brunette nodded once, drawing in a heavy breath before reaching out for the mic. "Guid day thare, quidditch fans. Up 'ere th'day we've git th' Ravenclaw gang facing aff against..." he paused, hesitation over even saying the words. After a deep breath, he continued. "Against th' Slytherin gang. A'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, 'ere wi' Nic Hayward-Ye, fur a' th' announcing needs.... I-a'm sorry, ah cannae dae this..." he turned off his mic, before curling in the quilt. Hopefully Nic didn't mind, and no one else would be upset. The energy just wasn't there. For now, he just wanted to be home with Pa.

{{Wearing :: Warm Gear}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Lᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:56 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)

While Tàm began the introduction, Nic tried to manage an encouraging smile. The important thing Nic learned with his own grief (and anger) was that while it was important to grieve it was also important to keep moving. Maybe Nic was misguided as he was hardly an expert on grief. He was only an expert on his own grief. When Tàm quickly turned off the mic to confess that he could not do this, Nic mouthed “Don’t worry about it. I got you.” He reached out a hand to lay on Tàm’s shoulder but paused as he took the mic and let out a long breath, placed on an energetic smile and began:

“Your favorite Gryffindor here! Yep, it’s the one and only Nic Hayward-Ye. Looks like we’re about to get started. I hear there are some betting on this… not that I know who,” Nic paused to look innocently at Professor Clark before continuing. “Alright folks, Professor Liu has started the game. Lewis Abrams and Karah Thomas face off with the more experienced Karah taking control of the quaffle. Ooh, one of the Knapp clan, Yarrick, goes for a hit for Karah – and Yarrick missed. Karah should count herself lucky – those Knapp hits are wicked.

“Lewis tries to get a hold of the quaffle. Unfortunately for him, Karah easily dodged that on the way to the goals. She aims an impressive shot, Noreen Vann will need more than just skill to stop that throw. Alas, luck is not on Ravenclaw’s side. Meanwhile Csuri has started the search for the snitch.

“Lewis has the quaffle from Noreen, though. Maybe Ravenclaw can catch up with Slytherin. The game has just started. Linsey Grey-Cavendish takes aim at Karah – she must have a target on her. My bet would be that good quaffle managing skills of hers. Looks like it is going to hit! Nope, spoke too soon. That was a great save by new kid on the block Kasamir Patrovna.

“Brianna Quinn-Smith is going for Lewis and the quaffle, the Slytherin fifth year has got it!”

“Uh-oh, Yarrick Knapp is going for Brianna… looks like that bludger coming for her distracted her enough to let Lewis get the quaffle back. Karah attempts a steal but failed this time. And, Slytherin is taking a try for a block with Afon Joss. And, he blocked the bludger at Brianna is aiming at Lewis. Well, maybe he should be on first string with those skills. Yarrick tries to save her teammate Lewis but has no luck…”

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {{Announcing for the 2059-60 Slytherin/Ravenclaw Game, from Start to Here}}
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:28 pm
User Image

Nic continued, standing as he announced, “Let’s see if Linsey is Lewis’s guardian today…” He paused to witness the bludger slam into Lewis, “Ouch! That definitely hurt. A hit to his shoulder, that’ll not help him as a chaser. And in all that chaos Brianna has got the quaffle for Slytherin! That didn’t take long… Lewis has got the quaffle again, bludger hit be da-rned.” He glanced to the professor figuring he should not curse as the announcer. Also his aunt might be in the stands and while Nic suspected that Lola wouldn’t tell his dad (and his Dad would likely not care anyways) he didn’t care to cut his announcer career short.

Moving forward, Nic continued, “Second year Csuri is still on the look out to score Slytherin those elusive 150 points for the snitch. Slytherins look out for Yarrick she’s winding up… and that looked like a painful shot to her ribs. Alas, sometimes bludgers be like that. Karah is after Lewis with the quaffle. Shame for Lewis but a win for Slytherin. Karah has the quaffle! Naomi Barlow is in for the steal. Karah dodged! Well, Csuri has some words for the snitch it looks like… too bad the snitch doesn’t seem close enough to hear her, but she does look like she might have spotted it.”

“Everly for the steal, maybe, nope. And Karah is pressing on. Noreen is at the goals again facing off again Karah. And Noreen caught the quaffle! Noreen passes to Everly. Afon takes aim at Everly, though… but he misses. Maybe next time. Yarrick is still fighting and takes aim at her opposing beater, Afon Joss. Our favorite Russian, Kasamir Patrovna, goes in to protect – and he misses. Looks like while the beaters fight it out, Karah stole the quaffle from Everly. Wow did you just see that! An amazing deflection from Afon. And usually the Knapps hit their mark too. I’m impressed.”

“Lewis for the steal? That’s a no for him. And Karah keeps on! Can Naomi stop Karah? Nope. And Karah passes to her teammate, Brianna. Everly attempts an interception but doesn’t quite get it. Brianna aims for a goal… wonder if Karah’s encouraging pep talk not to miss did any good. Noreen attempts to stop the quaffle but that was a good aim by Brianna and she gets another ten points for Slytherin.”

“Yarrick in this aims a bludger at Brianna. So close! Only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades though. Csuri is still on the tail of the snitch, folks, don’t forget that key of the game. If she gets it Slytherin would get an additional 150 points on top of the twenty they scored.”

“Noreen retrieves the quaffle and tosses to Everly. Csuri is still on the tail of the snitch. Back to the chasers, Brianna reaches out and steals from Ravenclaw. Everly tries to steal back… or I think that was a try. I’ve seen better including from Everly Levy. Next up Naomi and she also fails to steal but does a little better… I think. It didn’t get her the quaffle from Brianna, though. Oh, Naomi tries again… too late. Brianna skillfully slides away from Naomi and to the goal. Stay sharp Ravenclaw! Oh… someone must have hexed Ravenclaw with bad luck before this game. Noreen misses but does pass it to Lewis when she recovers it.”

“Yarrick is taking aim at Brianna again,” Nic paused at the sound of Yarrick’s scream and grimaced for her. Bludger hits, especially self hits, were nasty. “And as we’ve heard Yarrick got herself. Looks like her forearm. That won’t do her any favors for aiming. Let’s see, Lewis Abrams is with the quaffle. Look out, Karah Thomas is after the quaffle again. And, of course, with Ravenclaw’s current luck, the Slytherin quidditch captain now has the quaffle.”

“Lewis attempts to get the quaffle back but Ravenclaw’s luck holds. Of course they didn’t get it. And, Lewis tried harder. Again not happening. Karah is at the goals! Wait Syd Barrett makes his appearance. Where was he? Well looks like he’s looking for the snitch at the moment. Trying the tried but true method of following another seeker. Csuri looks like she might be getting closer to something. And Syd is still playing look-out. Oh! Csuri reaches out… and gets air. She better hurry, looks like Syd caught sight of the snitch. Csuri is trying again. She misses, can Syd catch that snitch he is now on the tail of before Slytherin gets any more goals?”

“Csuri lost the snitch and Syd is chasing something it looks like. Syd is definitely getting closer. Will good luck finally come to Ravenclaw in this. Better look out, Csuri definitely caught sight of the snitch. Syd – now Csuri – Syd – Csuri – Syd reaches out and… Holy sh-cow! Ravenclaw caught the snitch! What a game! Ravenclaw wins at 150 to 40. Wild, just wild.”

Nic took a long breath as he turned off the mic and turned to Tàm, “Do you want to go back to the castle? It’s warmer there. I’m sure Professor Clarke knows a quiet fireplace or my aunt. Her office is closed off from her greenhouse. With me or her there it should be okay.” Nic, even struggling with his self induced work load of attempting to do muggle homework on top of doing well in his extra electives at Hogwarts, and his clubs could prioritize what was important. And he had always been gifted at compartmentalizing, it was the only way he managed his hot temper at times. Sure he gave his usual lively announcement but he was fully aware of Tàm beside him.

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {{Announcing for the 2059-60 Slytherin/Ravenclaw Game, from Here to End}
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:06 am
Game 5: Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw

User Image

Nic's mood was much better than other games he announced. It was spring time. Things were growing around him beside what was restricted to the greenhouses. He had even stretched and gone on a brief run on the grounds by the lake before heading to the announcer's booth. The sound of his feet on the ground damp from the dew stretching up in efforts to grow bigger as he passed was relaxing. He would never tell Tàm, but his grief for Áedán (who had been a good guy from what Nic had ever seen) had only brought the less savory parts of his own self. Nic still never forgave his aunt for his mum's death and he still never forgave his maternal family for reaching out early in his placement with his Dad in attempt to get money out of the Ye family. Nic hadn't even known until Aunt Lola let it slip. People and fate sometimes really sucked. Áedán never deserved what happened to him and Tàm never deserved to go through that.

Nic took a short sequence of box breath as he sat down in his track suit with a Gryffindor scarf wrapped around him. He sat down his bag and pulled out a thermos of green tea, a change from his hot cocoa he went for in the cold. No, today was the time of rebirth and above the slowly growing field of grass would be a battle between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:24 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic and some Metal Plants
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Successfully working?
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? So far, so good, right?

Tàm had been feeling better, day by day. Sure, it was still incredibly hard. The thought of waking up in a world without Áedán still made him cry... but it was getting a little easier to cope. He woke up that morning, prepared for the quidditch game, and ready to try and cheer on his own home team. Besides, he needed to get back in the groove with announcing, since Nic had run the whole of the last game, but he had his own game to play after this one. The mostly-nymph teen tried to enjoy the sunshine on his way to the booth, before spotting Nic already inside. "Mornin', Nic. Duin tae yell at a bunch o' fowk?" His face held a small grin, though it wasn't one that went all the way to his eyes. Hopefully he could at least fake the excitement of the day.

When the game was getting ready to begin, Tàm set out the little metal flower Nic had made him before last game, followed by a little metal cactus he'd made for Nic. It seemed both liked plants and metal work, which was pretty awesome. "Guid mornin', quidditch fans! Ur we duin fur an stoatin' gam? 'Ere in th' Announcer's Booth, ye'v git Nic Hayward-Ye 'n' masell, Tàmhas Ghobhainn. We're duin tae watch a heck o' a match th'day." Okay, alright. Not too bad to start. He could totally keep this up.

"Professor Liu is setting oot th' Bludgers 'n' th' Snitch... Whilk is awready gaen fur me. Ah ken ah cuid ne'er speil Seeker fur sure. Time fur th' toss-up. We've git fourth year Everly Levy o' Ravenclaw facing aff against foremaist year Emilia... Emily, sorry, Dyfodwg o' Hufflepuff. 'n' Everly steals it, starting Ravenclaw wi' th' quaffle earlie. Looks lik' she's trying tae prove lest match wis a fluke." He nodded, taking a breath. He was calm, he was good. So far, his emotions were holding steady in the deep pit of his tummy.

"It looks lik' Hufflepuff's Captain, Nora Dashwood, kin hae spotted th' snitch. She seems lik' she's oan th' trail o' something oot thare. Emily tried tae steal fae Everly, bit she missed. Mason Olson, th' Hufflepuff Vice Captain, is an' a' oan Everly's tail, bit again, he misses th' steal attempt. Noo Everly's at th' goals, facing aff against Ben Olson. 'n'... Och! Ben managed tae save that fae th' goal. While that's stoatin speirins fur Hufflepuff, Everly looks disappointed by that throw."

He watched for another second as the Keeper prepped, then the game kicked right back into motion. "Ben is aff tae bygae ower tae his brother thare, 'n' Mason haes th' baw fur hufflepuff. Lewis Abrams is diving in tae huv a go 'n' steal, bit he missed it. Mason's continuing, bit noo Everly's back. She looks lik' she wants anither shot at th' goal... It looks lik' she missed by a locks thare. Wi' quick order, Mason haes made it tae th' goals, whaur he'll noo need tae git th' quaffle bygane Noreen Vann o' Ravenclaw. Kin he dae it, Nic? Kin he git th' momentum tae scar that goal?" He passed the mic over to his teammate, nodding to subtly let him know that he was okay. A bit sad, but okay. And as far as anyone in the stands, well, he hoped he sounded happy enough.

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
          {{T1 - "Morning, Nic. Ready to yell at a bunch of people?"

Announcement 1 - "Good morning, quidditch fans! Are we ready for an exciting game? Here in the Announcer's Booth, you've got Nic Hayward-Ye and myself, Tàmhas Ghobhainn. We're ready to watch a heck of a match today."

Announcement 2 - "Professor Liu is setting out the Bludgers and the Snitch... which is already gone for me. I know I could never play seeker for sure. Time for the toss-up. We've got fourth year Everly Levy of Ravenclaw facing off against first year Emilia... Emily, sorry, Dyfodwg of Hufflepuff. And Everly takes it, starting Ravenclaw with the quaffle early. Looks like she's trying to prove last match was a fluke.

Announcement 3 - "It looks like Hufflepuff's Captain, Nora Dashwood, may have spotted the snitch. She seems like she's on the trail of something out there. Emily tried to steal from Everly, but she missed. Mason Olson, the Hufflepuff Vice Captain, is also on Everly's tail, but again, he misses the steal attempt. Now Everly's at the goals, facing off against Ben Olson. And... oh! Ben managed to save that from the goal. While that's great news for Hufflepuff, Everly looks disappointed by that throw.

Announcement 4 - "Ben is going to pass over to his brother there, and Mason has the ball for Hufflepuff. Lewis Abrams is diving in to try and steal, but he missed it. Mason's continuing, but now Everly's back. She looks like she wants another shot at the goal... it looks like she missed by a hair there. With quick order, Mason has made it to the goals, where he'll now need to get the Quaffle past Noreen Vann of Ravenclaw. Can he do it, Nic? Can he get the momentum to score that goal?

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:46 am
User Image

Nic was glad Tàm was getting back to his old self, though, he'd argue Tàm would never quite be his old self - that was gone with Áedán. Still Nic appreciated the metal cactus. When Tàm asked about Mason's chances for a goal, Nic grinned, "Well Tàm, it looks like Mason did get that momentum to score. That is ten to zero, Hufflepuff in the lead. Nora is still chasing that snitch. Oye Syd, whatcha doing? Well, he's in a game on his own flying in circles it looks like. Shame for him and Ravenclaw, looks like Nora is close enough to reach that snitch! She reaches out! And she scores! That's the game, folks. Hufflepuff 160 and Ravenclaw at zero. Everyone please gather your trash and things before heading out. Looks like this game was a short one compared to last game thanks to Nora Dashwood."

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Me Alone
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying not to cry (again)
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It was a good game, at least

Tàm was going to be announcing alone today, which was already difficult, but even more so with his head still not being perfectly right. It was a lovely day, at least, so before the game, Tàm skipped breakfast and went on a walk around the grounds. He even stopped by the garden and watched a little family of sparrows for a bit. A few silent tears fell, but when green eyes noticed people start walking toward the pitch, he wiped away tears on his jacket and headed toward the pitch as well. Some of the players were already on the pitch, but the brunet just focused on getting himself up those dreaded stairs. After the long climb, he plopped in his usual chair in the booth, preparing for the final game of the year.

"A gey cheerful mornin' tae ye a', oot thare. This is Tàmhas Ghobhainn tae handle a' yer announcing needs. Fur oor final match o' th' seezin, we'll see oor Gryffindors dae battle against th' Slytherin gang. Tis aff tae be a stoatin gam th'day. 'n' here's Professor Liu tae stairt th' match." He let the professor set up the match, then he jumped back for the action. He had to be careful to mind all the action all at once so he didn't miss anything. "Starting aff pure tough, fur toss up we've git Gryffindor's Roxanne Archer against Slytherin's Vice Captain, Brianna Quinn-Smith. 'n' Roxie steals possession earlie oan! Weel... Nae fur lang, Brianna teuk it richt awa'. Roxie's trying tae steal back, bit nae huvin muckle luck. Meanwhile, it looks lik' Gryffindor Captain Skyla Byrnes kin hae spotted th' snitch. Och awright, Brianna's made it tae th' goals. Kin Torin Byrnes save th' goal?"

He drew in a deep breath, then carried on the work. It sure would be easier with someone by his side, but even if Áedán had been there... well. Tàm's breath hitched, but he choked back tears and forced himself to continue the game. "Brianna's quaffle managed tae slip bygane Torin, earning Slytherin a gallus ten points. Wey tae gang, Brianna! Nic Hayward-Ye, mah normal cohost, managed tae skelp Brianna, knocking her doon a peg if nawh else. Gryffindor Vice Captain, Zack Knapp, hud a swing 'n' a lassy, hitting his-sel thare. Ouch! bit it looks lik' Slytherin's seeker, Csuri Narain, kin hae spotted th' snitch as weel. Kin she outrun hotshot Skyla Byrnes?"

He paused to rub at his temples for a second, buying a chance to take another deep breath. "Torin Byrnes passed toward teammate Roxie Archer, bit th' quaffle wis intercepted by Slytherin's Captain, Karah Thomas. That puts slytherin richt back in possession, folks. Narine Pritchard o' Gryffindor failed tae steal, 'n' fur guid reason. They Slytherin beaters ur something else this seezin. Zack Knapp lines up anither shot, this time tae Slytherin's rookie beater, Kasamir Patrovna. Kasamir tried tae block, bit unfortunately he missed 'n' teuk that skelp. Karah Thomas brought th' quaffle richt back tae th' goals, holy besom! Mibbie Torin kin redeem his-sel 'ere?"

It seemed like the Seekers were about to make a move, so Tàm took another deep breath, then continued, hoping the match wouldn't go on for hours... this time. "'n' he does! Braw save, Torin! He passes ower tae Narine - Nare... Thare. Zack steals a swing oan Captain Karah, looks lik' he git a skelp! Nic an' a' tries tae tak' aim, bit misses 'n'... Och jimmy! Och, that... A'maist wis ill. Bit he seems tae be okay. Guid. Guid. Karah intercepts th' quaffle a seicont time, bit na time tae dae ony mair goal-getting. Skyla Byrnes continued her het streak 'n' finished th' seezin wi' yin mair win fur Gryffindor. That means th' lions tak' th' win th'day, wi' a final hampden roar o' 150 - 010. Stoatin gam by baith teams!"

Perfect. The teen ran up a few quick calculations on his white board, then hit the mic once more. "Whit a pure dead brilliant end tae oor 2060-61 seezin! Efter some math, we've git oor final tallies duin tae announce. In fourth steid cam oor Slytherin gang, led by Karah Thomas 'n' Brianna Quinn-Smith, at 050 points. A barry group in that gang fur sure! Ravenclaw finished third, wi' 150 points, led by Captain Syd Barrett 'n' Vice Captain Linsey Grey-Cavendish. A barry gang a' aroond. Seicont steid goes tae Hufflepuff, led by Nora Dashwood 'n' Mason Olson, wha collected a grand tot o' 310 points. Pure dead brilliant jab by a'! 'N' that brings up oor grand champions, wi' an undefeated seezin, gie it up fur oor Gryffindors! Thay wur led by Captain Skyla Byrnes 'n' Vice Captain Zack Knapp, 'n' thay a' mist hae worked incredibly solid fur that win. Stoatin jab tae a' oor teams, 'n' an' a' tae a' body wha supported th' teams this year. A'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, 'n' ah will see ye again neist year!"

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
          Announcements Translated
          {{Announcement 1 - "A very cheerful morning to you all, out there. This is Tàmhas Ghobhainn to handle all your announcing needs. For our final match of the season, we'll see our Gryffindors do battle against the Slytherin team. It's going to be a great game today. And here's Professor Liu to start the match."

Announcement 2 - "Starting off strong, for toss up we've got Gryffindor's Roxanne Archer against Slytherin's Vice Captain, Brianna Quinn-Smith. And Roxie takes possession early on! Well... not for long, Brianna took it right away. Roxie's trying to steal back, but not having much luck. Meanwhile, it looks like Gryffindor Captain Skyla Byrnes may have spotted the snitch. Oh hey, Brianna's made it to the goals. Can Torin Byrnes save the goal?"

Announcement 3 - "Brianna's quaffle managed to slip past Torin, earning Slytherin a cool ten points. Way to go, Brianna! Nic Hayward-Ye, my normal cohost, managed to hit Brianna, knocking her down a peg if nothing else. Gryffindor Vice Captain, Zack Knapp, had a swing and a miss, hitting himself there. Ouch! But it looks like Slytherin's Seeker, Csuri Narain, may have spotted the snitch as well. Can she outrun hotshot Skyla Byrnes?"

Announcement 4 - "Torin Byrnes passed toward teammate Roxie Archer, but the quaffle was intercepted by Slytherin's Captain, Karah Thomas. That puts Slytherin right back in possession, folks. Narine Pritchard of Gryffindor failed to steal, and for good reason. Those Slytherin Beaters are something else this season. Zack Knapp lines up another shot, this time to Slytherin's rookie beater, Kasamir Patrovna. Kasamir tried to block, but unfortunately he missed and took that hit. Karah Thomas brought the quaffle right back to the goals, holy cow! Perhaps Torin can redeem himself here?"

Announcement 5 - "And he does! Excellent save, Torin! He passes over to Narine - Nare... there. Zack takes a swing on Captain Karah, looks like he got a hit! Nic also tries to take aim, but misses and... oh man! Oh, that... almost was bad. But he seems to be okay. Good. Good. Karah intercepts the quaffle a second time, but no time to do any more goal-getting. Skyla Byrnes continued her hot streak and finished the season with one more win for Gryffindor. That means the Lions take the victory today, with a final score of 150 - 010. Great game by both teams!"

Announcement 6 - "What a fantastic end to our 2060-61 season! After some math, we've got our final tallies ready to announce. In fourth place came our Slytherin team, led by Karah Thomas and Brianna Quinn-Smith, at 050 points. A wonderful group in that team for sure! Ravenclaw finished third, with 150 points, led by Syd Barrett and Linsey Grey-Cavendish. A wonderful team all around. Second place goes to Hufflepuff, led by Nora Dashwood and Mason Olson, who collected a grand total of 310 points. Fantastic job by all! And that brings up our grand champions, with an undefeated season, give it up for our Gryffindors! They were led by Captain Skyla Byrnes and Vice Captain Zack Knapp, and they all must have worked incredibly hard for that win. Great job to all our teams, and also to everyone who supported the teams this year. I'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, and I'll see you again next year!"

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

TrickBlues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer's Booth
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is a good game so far

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas was running a little further behind than he wished. It was a nice day at least, so he didn't have to try and trudge through the snow or mud. As he climbed up the steps to the Announcer's Booth, the brunette huffed a bit. He was already tired, but at least he'd be able to sit and relax for a while. From his notebook came the team lists, which he wrote out the two that were needed that day. There were a few position changes, not to mention new players on both teams. Thankfully he'd gone to all the tryouts and was fully prepared for them all.

After working with Professor Liu to double check the equipment and lineups, the nymph tapped the mic and began to speak. "Guid mornin', a' body! Fàilte tae th' 2061-62 quidditch seezin! We hae an stoatin' set o' matches this year, wi' magic freish lineups fur a' four teams. As aye, a'm yer host, Tàmhas Ghobhainn, joined 'ere by mah co-host, Nicholas Heyward-Ye! looks lik' Professor Liu is duin tae stairt th' match, sae let's git this pairtie stairted!"

Tàmhas watched the ref give her little speech about not cheating and whatnot. Once the game was set up, he was back on the mic. "We stairt wi' th' toss up. It looks lik' tis Everly Levy fae Ravenclaw facing aff against foremaist year Savino Devereaux fae Slytherin. 'n' Sevino steals th' quaffle! nae that he holds it lang, quickly passing tae Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith. Everly tries fur an interception, bit she cam up a bawherr short."

There were a lot of cheers from the stand as the ball was turned over to Ravenclaw. "Brianna doesn't hae th' quaffle fur bit a seicont afore tis nicked by foremaist year Ravenclaw Tambry Hattley! 'n' oan th' ither foot, it looks lik' Slytherin's Seeker 'n' newly appointed Vice Captain, Csuri Narain, spotted. Nae far aff her tail, Ravenclaw's Vice Captain 'n' former Chaser - turned Seeker - Lewis Abrams seems tae hae spotted as weel. This is sae muckle, a' up front! " There was a lot of chaos surrounding the team changes. Even Tàm had been surprised when he learned that instead of recruiting a brand new Seeker, they passed over the mantle to one of their already experienced players. It was even better when Tàm learned that apparently the setup wasn't new to Lewis' family. His dad had done the same thing in his day. Wild.

"Back wi' th' Chasers, Brianna stole back fae Tambry 'n' corkscrewed awa', goin awa Everly 'n' Tambry trying tae speil catch up. Whit's aff tae happen neist, Nic? This gam is awready stowed oot o' surprises. " Green eyes shifted attention, watching the Chasers locked in a battle for the quaffle. Neither team had gotten far off the starting line and both Keepers looked on hungrily to see which way the ball would be going. He then looked over at Nic, prepared for the other to take over for a bit.

{{1 - "Good morning, everyone! Welcome to the 2061-62 Quidditch Season! We have an exciting set of matches this year, with awesome new lineups for all four teams. As always, I'm your host, Tàmhas Ghobhainn, joined here by my co-host, Nicholas Heyward-Ye! Looks like Professor Liu is ready to start the match, so let's get this party started!"
          2 - "We start with the toss up. It looks like it's Everly Levy from Ravenclaw facing off against first year Savino Devereaux from Slytherin. And Sevino takes the Quaffle! Not that he holds it long, quickly passing to Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith. Everly tries for an interception, but she came up a bit short."
          3 - "Brianna doesn't have the quaffle for but a second before it's stolen by first year Ravenclaw Tambry Hattley! And on the other foot, it looks like Slytherin's Seeker and newly appointed Vice Captain, Csuri Narain, spotted. Not far off her tail, Ravenclaw's Vice Captain and Former Chaser - turned Seeker - Lewis Abrams seems to have spotted as well. This is so much, all up front!"
          4 - "Back with the Chasers, Brianna stole back from Tambry and corkscrewed away, leaving Everly and Tambry trying to play catch up. What's going to happen next, Nic? This game is already full of surprises."

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:41 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fourth Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Quidditch Vice-Captain and Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2061-2062

Nic smiled as Tàmhas asked his thoughts on the game. It was at a perfect time. Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye, the newly minted vice-captain and long standing Gryffindor beater, was on the scene and more than happy to provide his thoughts. “I reckon at this rate Brianna is going to dominate the field-she is one of the most experienced chasers in the school. Or she will if no one slows her down. Look at that beautiful hit by Yarrick Knapp! Does she still have the Knapp charm?”

“Afon fails to hit and look at that! Slytherin’s youngest beater Kasamir Patrovna blocked Yarrick’s hit and saves Brianna! He deflects towards Everly but Yarrick saves!” Nic grinned as he continued narrating the beater battle. “Yarrick is sending a bludger back at Brianna… will anyone be there to save? No! Brianna takes a hit to her left leg. Ouch to that one. Bought Ravenclaw the edge against Brianna for Tambry to take pos-or she did have possession. Never mind, the quaffle is back with Brianna. Honestly, I’m not one to root for the snakes, but that’s hardly surprising. Brianna is a wicked good chaser.”

Nic let out a sigh, “See? No luck for Everly and Tambry to get their hands on the quaffle from Brianna. How do you think our seekers are doing? Surely they are close at this point.”

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? A dramatic upset!

Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ

Tàmhas looked over at Nic as the Gryffindor took over, adding in the next several announcements. He stayed mostly with the chasers and beaters, while Tàm watched the seekers through the small set of binoculars he had with him. He tried to keep track of everyone, but thankfully he wasn't alone on the announcements... for this game at least. "Braw quaistion, Nic! It looks lik' they twa ur neck 'n' neck. Csuri Narain o' Slytherin is closer physically, bit Ravenclaw's Lewis Abrams kin hae an lip oan her fur he's sae muckle taller. They lang arms micht be a benefit 'ere."

He nodded once, curls bobbing along as they fell over his ears. "This battle is Vice Captain versus Vice Captain. Baith wur chosen fur skill 'n' a'm sure mony ither attributes that mak' Captains stoatin. Juist lik' ye wur chosen fur Gryffindor, Nic! Bit let's see howfur it goes. They're baith richt oan tap o' th' snitch noo!" He watched the Seekers slow down for a second before the cry rang out in victory. The whistle blew and the game had finished. "'n' thare it's! Slytherin's starting this year pure tough efter a raucle seezin lest year. Newly minted Vice Captain, Csuri Narain caught th' snitch thare tae bring hame a win fur th' Silver 'n' Green! Na chasers scored, sae we're starting aff wi' 150 fur Slytherin 'n' naught fur th' ither three. This haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn 'n' Nic Hayward-Ye, yer trusty announcers. We'll see ye neist time!"

{{OoC: sorry, forgot to finish it out!}}
          {{1 - "Excellent question, Nic! It looks like those two are neck and neck. Csuri Narain of Slytherin is closer physically, but Ravenclaw's Lewis Abrams may have an edge on her because he's so much taller. Those long arms might be a benefit here."
          2 - "This battle is Vice Captain versus Vice Captain. Both were chosen for skill and I'm sure many other attributes that make Captains great. Just like you were chosen for Gryffindor, Nic! But let's see how it goes. They're both right on top of the snitch now!"
          3 - "And there it is! Slytherin's starting this year strong after a rough season last year. Newly minted Vice Captain, Csuri Narain caught the snitch there to bring home a win for the Silver and Green! No Chasers scored, so we're starting off with 150 for Slytherin and naught for the other three. This has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Nic Heyward-Ye, your trusty announcers. We'll see you next time!"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff v Gryffindor Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? A short game today

Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ

Tàmhas tromped up to the announcer's booth, tired already, but with a busy day ahead. He did a stretch before he plopped into the wheely chair he so often used. Tapping the mic in testing, he watched through tired eyes as the stands started to fill up and players walked out. Alright. It was go time. "Guid mornin', sports fans! Th'day we're gearing up fur an stoatin' gam. We've git Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff, whilk means mah co-host is oot oan th` pitch. Either wey, a'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, 'ere wi' th' action. Let's git this stairted."

He paused while Professor Liu gave her speech about playing fair, then got everyone set up. He yawned, then started up the announcements once more."Fur oor toss up, we see Hufflepuff third year Bieito Escoffier facing aff versus fellow third year, Gryffindor's Roxanne Archer. 'n' thir's th' jump, folks! Bieito grabs th' quaffle 'n' steals aff, starting hings pure tough fur th' brocks. Gryffindor Captain Narine Pritchard fails tae steal th' quaffle fae Bee, wha seems tae hae a solid grip thare. Meanwhile, it looks lik' Hufflepuff's Noah James teuk aim at Gryffindor Seeker Sebastian Moon, bit missed th' marc. Speaking o' th' Seekers, it looks lik' baith Sebastian 'n' Hufflepuff's Charlotte James hae spotted 'n' ur en route tae th' snitch."

It was already pretty action packed, even though it was still early in the game. Then again, both Seekers were new to the main team, so there was really no guarantee that the game would be short by any means. "Gryffindor's freish Vice Captain, Nicholas Hayward-Ye an' a' teuk aim, his bludger targeting Charlotte thare. Bit och! 'twas intercepted by Noah James protecting his wee sister. Whit a touching moment oot thare. Bieito continues his journey seemingly uninterrupted, making it tae th' goals against foremaist year Gryffindor, Finneas MacDavis-Grey. Finn missed th' save, scoring ten points fur th' brocks! Weel dain fae mah ain hoose! Hufflepuff Beater Persephone Reed tries tae skelp Nic in return, bit she missed. Och hauld yer horses... Whit's this... Charlotte James caught th' snitch! Hufflepuff wins against Gryffindor!"

Or... it'd be super short. Once the whistle had chirped, Tàm sighed and finished up. Not much time had passed, but it was kinda cold outside anyway. "That's a', folks. Hufflepuff finds themselves oan oor scoreboard, currently sittin` at foremaist overall wi' yin hundred 'n' sixty points. Weel dane a' body! we'll be back wi' mair quidditch action efter winter holidays. Fur a' body else, hae a stoatin rest o` yer day 'n' dinnae forgoat tae cheer oan thae athletes!" Even with it being a short game, Tàmhas was tired of what little social interaction it counted as. Luckily, no one usually swarmed the announcer after a game, not when there were two teams down there celebrating. He'd just tell Nic good game later. For now, he wanted to take a nap... and maybe work on studying a bit.

" ... "

{{1 - "Good morning, sports fans! Today we're gearing up for an exciting game. We've got Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff, which means my co-host is out on the pitch. Either way, I'm Tamhas Ghobhainn, here with the action. Let's get this started."
          2 - "For our toss up, we see Hufflepuff Third Year Bieito Escoffier facing off versus fellow Third Year, Gryffindor's Roxanne Archer. And there's the jump, folks! Bieito grabs the quaffle and takes off, starting things strong for the Badgers. Gryffindor Captain Narine Pritchard fails to steal the quaffle from Bee, who seems to have a solid grip there. Meanwhile, it looks like Hufflepuff's Noah James took aim at Gryffindor Seeker Sebastian Moon, but missed the mark. Speaking of the seekers, it looks like both Sebastian and Hufflepuff's Charlotte James have spotted and are en route to the snitch.
          3 - "Gryffindor's new Vice Captain, Nicholas Hayward-Ye also took aim, his bludger targeting Charlotte there. But oh! It was intercepted by Noah James protecting his little sister. What a touching moment out there. Bieito continues his journey seemingly uninterrupted, making it to the goals against First Year Gryffindor, Finneas MacDavis-Grey. Finn missed the save, scoring ten points for the Badgers! Good job from my own house! Hufflepuff Beater Persephone Reed tries to hit Nic in return, but she missed. Oh wait... what's this... Charlotte James caught the snitch! Hufflepuff wins against Gryffindor!
          4 - "That's all, folks. Hufflepuff finds themselves on our scoreboard, currently sitting at first overall with one hundred and sixty points. Well done everyone! We'll be back with more quidditch action after winter holidays. For everyone else, have a great rest of your day and don't forget to cheer on these athletes!

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:51 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fourth Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Quidditch Vice-Captain and Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2061-2062 (Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin)

Nic tried to bring as much levity for Tàm for the first game after winter break. He didn’t know quite what to say beyond what he had said about Tàm’s actions that led him to a hospital bed before winter break. It was stupid. Understandable to want a release but reckless. Nic understood it wasn’t so much as a way to find an ending for Tàm but it could have ended like this. Today was a chance to just be normal and Nic would take that.

“It’s Nic Hayward-Ye and Tàmhas Ghobhainn here to give you the best coverage of Hogwarts games around! And, go! Toss up, time! Bieito Escoffier verse Brianna Quinn-Smith. Against what I would bet Bieito takes possession.

“As the chasers fight it out, Vice Captain Csuri Narain spots the snitch! Back to our chasers: Brianna steals from Bieito. Oh! That hardly lasted long. Bieito steals the quaffle back. And, all the while, Charlotte James spots the snitch. Or I think both Csuri and Charlotte have spotted the snitch at this point. A bit hard to see today and I’m a beater looking for that little thing isn’t my specialty.

“Less about me… Vesna Proctor tries to steal and then again. No luck with either! Bieito is at the goals. Can Vikram block him? NO! Beito scores… Hufflepuff is ahead by 10, now,” Nic took a moment to sip his hot cocoa. He really had hoped for a quick game with the horrid weather but even with magically heated blankets he shared with Tàm freezing to death looked like his fate.

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing: Slytherin v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's way to dang cold out here!

Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ

It was a brutal day for weather. Thankfully, with Tàmhas having a new prosthetic, it was actually possible to navigate the snow. It was a whole world of difference! Up in the Announcer's Booth, he set down a thermos of the hottest cocoa he could make. Once both were there, they wrapped in magically-warmed blankets to try and keep themselves from becoming popsicles. Tàm pulled his hat lower over his ears, wishing for a second he'd kept his hair long enough for the added warmth. Luckily his school scarf was warmed too, otherwise he might freeze to death up here.

Nic started out on the announcing while the brunette searched through the binoculars to try and help. "Dinna fash yirsel, Nic, ah cannae see it either, even wi' a hawn. They girls ur wey better at th' jab than a'd ever be. Bit Vikram Bhattacharyya passes ower tae Vesna Proctor oan his gang while th' seekers seem tae be engrossed in a battle thare. Bieito Escoffier tried tae steal, bit cam up short. Looks lik' a' body's movin` slow th'day, juist battling th' elements."

A shiver ripped through and vaguely Tàmhas wondered if there was even anyone in the stands anymore. If so, they were fools. "Th' seekers ur aye gaun solid. We've git Hufflepuff's Charlotte James against Slytherin's newly minted Vice Captain, Csuri Narain. Baith hae awready won a gam this year, sae th' tides cuid caw either direction.... Bit och! It looks lik' they've stopped. Csuri gaed ower tae... Ur thay the end th' gam earlie? Na? Och! Looks lik' Csuri Narain caught th' snitch, bit coudnae be heard ower th' win`. Unnerstaunable, that." Honestly, he wouldn't have blamed them for a second if they had decided to call the game without the snitch. It was awful out!

He shifted, ready to book it, but also wanting to finish his job. "That's a' fur th'day, folks. Wi' this, Slytherin finished th'day wi' 150, Hufflepuff wi' 10. Currently Slytherin is at th' tap o' th' rank, bit we've git mair games tae gang! This haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn 'n' Nic Hayward-Ye wi' yer announcements. We'll catch ye neist time!" Finally, he was able to turn off the mic and start packing blankets back into his backpack. It was absolutely horrid outside, and it didn't seem it'd be getting better soon.

"C'moan, Nic. Let's gang ben 'n' sloch something taps aff fur dinner. Mibbie hibernate fur a few days." He sent a toothy grin over to his friend, hoping they could walk inside together. The next game he'd be alone, but that was okay. He'd been feeling much better after everything and was confident he'd be alright... unless the weather was this rough again.... then maybe he'd call in sick.

" ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

T1 - "Don't worry, Nic, I can't see it either, even with assistance. Those girls are way better at the job than I'd ever be. But Vikram Bhattacharyya passes over to Vesna Proctor on his team while the Seekers seem to be engrossed in a battle there. Bieito Escoffier tried to steal, but came up short. Looks like everyone's moving slow today, just battling the elements."

T2 - "The Seekers are still going hard. We've got Hufflepuff's Charlotte James against Slytherin's newly minted Vice Captain, Csuri Narain. Both have already won a game this year, so the tides could turn either direction.... but oh! It looks like they've stopped. Csuri went over to... Are they ending the game early? No? Oh! Looks like Csuri Narain caught the snitch, but couldn't be heard over the wind. Understandable, that."

T3 - "That's all for today, folks. With this, Slytherin finished today with 150, Hufflepuff with 10. Currently Slytherin is at the top of the rank, but we've got more games to go! This has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Nic Hayward-Ye with your announcements. We'll catch you next time!"

T4 - "Come on, Nic. Let's go inside and eat something warm for lunch. Maybe hibernate for a few days."

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing: Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a beautiful day!

Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ

Tàmhas was excited for the game... or rather, he was excited that it was a nice, sunny day. It was nice that he didn't need a million blankets, if nothing else. He brought a small plate of cookies along with him to the announcement booth, where he set them on the table by where he and Nic sat. Once the other announcer was in, the brunette sent over a smile. "Guid mornin', Nic! Crakin' tae see ye. Ah made cookies!" He was very glad to see his friend indeed. It was someone he'd come to quite like spending time with.

Once the teams were out, Tàm cleared his throat and started on the announcements. "Guid mornin', quidditch fans! Tis Tàmhas Ghobhainn 'n' Nic Hayward-Ye 'ere tae tell ye whit's happening. We've git yin o' oor final games, seeing Ravenclaw coupon aff against Hufflepuff, 'n' tis anticipated fur bein' a stoatin gam. Hufflepuff's Captain 'n' Vice Captain hae come doon wi' a no nice illness, sae thair seeker, Charlotte James, is acting as Interim Captain th'day. Teams ur in th' air, sae let's git this stairted."

As Professor Liu gave her little intro, Tàm snacked on one of the chocolate chip cookies. And then it was ready to begin. "'Ere we gang! Fur toss-up we've git Ravenclaw's Lily Spencer versus Hufflepuff's Bieito Escoffier, 'n' Bee steals th' jump! We stairt aff wi' th' Brocks in possession. Weel, nae fur lang as Ravenclaw's Everly Levy slides in fur a steal. That didnae tak' lang fur they tides tae caw, did it?" He laughed lightly, glad he was feeling well enough to laugh about something as simple as his own words. "It looks lik' th' Seekers, baith Hufflepuff's Charlotte James 'n' Ravenclaw's Vice Captain, Lewis Abrams, hae spotted. Thay baith seem tae be oan th' tail. At th' identical time, Bieito tried 'n' missed oan a steal fae Everly, bit he cam up short. Nae tae be outdone, Fiadh O'Shea tries tae steal as weel, bit Everly is able tae dodge. 'N' she's gey quickly at th' goals, heading aff against Hufflepuff's Emily Dyfodwg."

Green eyes watched curiously for the goal, before continuing the announcements and flipped the numbers on their scoreboard. "It looks lik' Everly outfoxed Emily, 'n' th' goal is clear! Ravenclaw is starting aff pure tough at ten points. Emily passes ower tae her teammate, Fiadh. Oan th' ither hauf o' th' pitch, it looks lik' Charlotte is trying fur th' snitch. She mist hae missed fur Lewis is trying as weel.... 'n' that's it, folks! Lewis Abrams caught th' snitch!" Tàm scribbled out some quick math, then finished up.

"That puts Ravenclaw currently in th' leid wi' 160 points th'day 'n' a stellar 310 overall. Thay hud themselves some stoatin games. Hufflepuff an' a' did a pure dead brilliant jab th'day 'n' hae a grand tot o' 170 overall. Oor final gam wull be Gryffindor 'n' Slytherin facing aff. It's expected tae be a pure dead brilliant match, sae git yer seats earlie. This is Tàmhas Ghobhainn, alang wi' Nic Hayward-Ye, signing aff." He grinned over at his co-host (who didn't get any air time today), stretching out a bit. It was a lovely day and he planned to spend what he could outside.

" ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

ANNOUNCING FROM Start to Finish

T1 - "Good morning, quidditch fans! It's Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Nic Hayward-Ye here to tell you what's happening. We've got one of our final games, seeing Ravenclaw face off against Hufflepuff, and it's anticipated for being a great game. Hufflepuff's Captain and Vice Captain have come down with a nasty illness, so their Seeker, Charlotte James, is acting as interim Captain today. Teams are in the air, so let's get this started."

T2 - "Here we go! For toss-up we've got Ravenclaw's Lily Spencer versus Hufflepuff's Bieito Escoffier, and Bee takes the jump! We start off with the Badgers in possession. Well, not for long as Ravenclaw's Everly Levy slides in for a steal. That did not take long for those tides to turn, did it?"

T3 - "It looks like the Seekers, both Hufflepuff's Charlotte James and Ravenclaw's Vice Captain, Lewis Abrams, have spotted. They both seem to be on the tail. At the same time, Bieito tried and missed on a steal from Everly, but he came up short. Not to be outdone, Fiadh O'Shea tries to steal as well, but Everly is able to dodge. And she's very quickly at the goals, heading off against Hufflepuff's Emily Dyfodwg."

T4 - "It looks like Everly outfoxed Emily, and the goal is clear! Ravenclaw is starting off strong at ten points. Emily passes over to her teammate, Fiadh. On the other half of the pitch, it looks like Charlotte is trying for the snitch. She must have missed because Lewis is trying as well.... and that's it, folks! Lewis Abrams caught the snitch!"

T5 - "That puts Ravenclaw currently in the lead with 160 points today and a stellar 310 overall. They had themselves some great games. Hufflepuff also did a fantastic job today and have a grand total of 170 overall. Our final game will be Gryffindor and Slytherin facing off. It is expected to be a fantastic match, so get your seats early. This is Tàmhas Ghobhainn, along with Nic Hayward-Ye, signing off."

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff