"-So... You would be like... My mother then?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nononono! Chaos is the mother of us all!...Er.. More or less, some come into power in other ways, I just.. Heavily recommended you for the role, and used up one of my very special sketch book pages for you.." The blue goddess, covered head to toe in odd bits of costumes shes plucked from the worlds beyond that hold special meaning to her assures the newly made god in front of her, she then shuffles her books around till she held up a rather thin looking one, the cover having a stamp of approval from Chaos. This is the one for Gods. Only a few pages where left in it and Chaos has been quiet for some time..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking at how reverently she holds on to the book, seeing it only have handful of papers left, the purple winged newly crowned God of tieflings smile fades a bit "Well, thank you for the job I suppose then, but to be fully honest I'm not entirely sure why you need me, surly things where fine before? Guess I'm just a bit sorry you had to use up one of your pages on me.."

She straightens back up eyes wide "Oh no! No no no! I was glad to! You deserve it... In my opinion anyway.." She holds the other gods face in her hands. her expression dead serious "You deserve nice things." She lets go her smile returns. "Some may say things like 'Do Tieflings really need a god?' 'Why that guy?' 'Has she even watched all of campaign two?' but I have full confidence in this choice!" She places a hand, covered in rings and odd tattoos on his should and looks right in their solid red eyes. "In this world... You could say that you have a.. Critical Role to play." She bites down on her lip to hold back from laughing at her own terrible joke, a tear or down rolling down her face as she nearly fails.

An eyebrow is raised back at her "Well.. You seem perfectly weird, and I love it, but if we're done here it has been a day and I'm going to find a bar and see how much it takes for this godly body to get drunk." Newly acquired wings stretch out and get ready to take off.

"Wait!!" Marianne Suzette shuffles her sketch books in her hands again, the various accessories on her person clicking and clacking together as she moves quickly, producing a fresh sketchbook on top, she opens the cover and points with a pen to a small simplified version of the other god in sticker form "Sign under here! This will be my Tiefling sketch book! I'll draw them here, and poof! In the world they go! This is kinda temporary, once I have my Angelique I can send little works in progress for future direct approve.."

The book and pen are quickly taken "That won't be necessary, I trust you, you obviously have great taste since I'm standing here. There we go.. Mollymauk.. Tea..leaf.. There you go, its been an absolute pleasure." He waves and turns to leave again.

Smiling and waving goodbye as the purple deity fades from site, the blue goddess takes a breath to compose herself.. and starts squealing happily bouncing up and down on her feet anyway. She doesn't get to have a hand in the creation of gods often, and his memories of her and this exact moment might fade away as it goes for many of her more direct creations, but still! And she has a newly approved sketch book! Oh today is off to a great start! She looks over her books, various deities before giving her permission to draw forward characters fitting the races they reign over that she loves into this world!.. Hmm.. Some of these are getting pretty old.. It might be wise to renew some of these.. Oh dear.. This one.. This one is still signed by the former god.. "Lets just.. Retire that one.." She opens one of her bags and swap its out for a fresh one before looking up to the sky. "Wonder if he's home right now.." Her own large wings unfurl as she takes off, heading toward a dense forested area..

Seussi