Attendance
  Active
View Results

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:40 pm
Princess Zelda21
Lutiana

May I donate some item bundles for the contests? Just curious.

That's a great idea as well, I'll create the arts soon maybe I'll start this week  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:10 am
Blind Blindness
I can help with funding as well. We can also send out an announcement once any official contest thread is created.
Creating the Topic today  

Lutiana

Shy Cat

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:58 am
Blind Blindness
I can help with funding as well. We can also send out an announcement once any official contest thread is created.

Appreciate it! Here's the Link ! Lounge & Arcade ♣ Contest & Random Prizes to win!

Or Use this Banner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:02 pm
Lutiana
Blind Blindness

Appreciate it! Here's the Link ! Lounge & Arcade ♣ Contest & Random Prizes to win!

Or Use this Banner

I gotchu.
I've sent out a guild announcement, but there may be a bit of a delay before people start seeing it. (15-20 minutes or so, according to the confirmation page.)
Anyone out there that's still active but forgot we were still around should be seeing it soon, though! Hopefully it'll draw in some people and drum up a bit of hype. c:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:29 pm
Queen Spazzy
Lutiana
Blind Blindness

Or Use this Banner

I gotchu.
I've sent out a guild announcement, but there may be a bit of a delay before people start seeing it. (15-20 minutes or so, according to the confirmation page.)
Anyone out there that's still active but forgot we were still around should be seeing it soon, though! Hopefully it'll draw in some people and drum up a bit of hype. c:

thanks so much! even if few people join-- still would be fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:13 am
When I got that "guild notification" it was so funny reading this guild's name and just getting thrown back like 10 years. So, thank you for that. Hope y'all are doing well mrgreen  

its xocute

OG Member

10,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Smiles Apart

Friendly Knife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:40 pm
its xocute
When I got that "guild notification" it was so funny reading this guild's name and just getting thrown back like 10 years. So, thank you for that. Hope y'all are doing well mrgreen
It's Great to see you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:42 pm
Queen Spazzy
Hello queen! Just wanted to ask, since you're active from time to time, could I invite you to be one of the Judges for the Avatar contest?? Is the Captain also active? just want to get more opinions in Judging, if that is Okay with you. -Lutiana  

Smiles Apart

Friendly Knife

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm
Smiles Apart
Queen Spazzy
Hello queen! Just wanted to ask, since you're active from time to time, could I invite you to be one of the Judges for the Avatar contest?? Is the Captain also active? just want to get more opinions in Judging, if that is Okay with you. -Lutiana

I'm willing to help out with judging! I'm around on the daily, so it shouldn't be TOO hard to catch me for that.
Cap'n is around fairly regularly, but I may have to boop him outside of Gaia to ask, he gets busy with work and home life sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
Smiles Apart
Queen Spazzy

I'm willing to help out with judging! I'm around on the daily, so it shouldn't be TOO hard to catch me for that.
Cap'n is around fairly regularly, but I may have to boop him outside of Gaia to ask, he gets busy with work and home life sometimes.

Yay! that would be great! Let me tag you and cap here when all the entries are final 3nodding thank you! heart  

Smiles Apart

Friendly Knife

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:27 pm
Blind Blindness

Queen Spazzy

heyaa CAP and queen!
Here's the entries:
Avatar Contest: Theme: Aesthetic and Chill

1. User Image

2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3. User Image

Let me know by number which. Personally I've chosen number 2 in relation to the theme. Do let me know your choice so I could add up votes and decide which will be 1st place and 2nd place hehe

Concerning the Plat you've provided, I'm planning to give all the money to the contest winners so that they'll benefit for participating and divide the remaining bundles I've received as well. (≧▽≦)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:38 pm
Lutiana
heyaa CAP and queen!
Here's the entries:

1. User Image

3. User Image

Let me know by number which. Personally I've chosen number 2 in relation to the theme. Do let me know your choice so I could add up votes and decide which will be 1st place and 2nd place hehe

Concerning the Plat you've provided, I'm planning to give all the money to the contest winners so that they'll benefit for participating and divide the remaining bundles I've received as well. (≧▽≦)

Hmm, tough choices, but I'm leaning toward 3, with 2 being my runner-up!

And that sounds like a great plan for distributing rewards! (Though you could do what you please with my contribution, including keep it for yourself, I certainly won't miss it, haha~) Sorry we couldn't draw in more of a crowd, but it was still fun, and I'm grateful you chose to host here, even if it ended up being short term! emotion_c8

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:18 am
Queen Spazzy
Lutiana
heyaa CAP and queen!
Here's the entries:

1. User Image

3. User Image

Hmm, tough choices, but I'm leaning toward 3, with 2 being my runner-up!

And that sounds like a great plan for distributing rewards! (Though you could do what you please with my contribution, including keep it for yourself, I certainly won't miss it, haha~) Sorry we couldn't draw in more of a crowd, but it was still fun, and I'm grateful you chose to host here, even if it ended up being short term! emotion_c8
okay so both of us have #2 to the list so far, and my runner up for me would be #1 haha, hmmm let’s wait for cap for his votes hehe. If by 28th we have a tie, I’ll ask a few people I know who has a great gaia closet haha

And it’s fine! Hehe I just had fun with hosting the games hehe yeah sadly, people became inactive so I didn’t want to drag it for so long without active people hehe, thank you!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff