A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild Games Update 2023 Q3: Total Panic Set 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 27!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:04 am
lol

User Image

Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)
quote="You said there's a surprise for me? wink "
Ganghis and Attila lol let's go conquer brother, but of course I'll win wink
thinks as she takes off on her hopper ball lol

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cookie Masterson
Family Double Dare Revived Host

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel
"Have you thought this through?"

Image depends on what the Merman Noble Triton is wearing as a human
Triton
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Brother)
"Have devotion and kindness, for both Land & Sea's sake."

[Nickelodeon Studios, Total Panic Set]
And that's time! Lets see how many panels...
Triton got 18 Panels while Ursula scored 27. So Ursula wins our game!

See? You could learn to study more if you wanted. Triton playfully teased his sister.

Here's what we have for you, Ursula...

Young Enchantress: Its a Year Supply of Mr. Softee Ice Cream = Enjoy everyone's favorite dairy treats at Post Lunch and Dinner when you want too! $200

As for your brother, its the Whipped Cream Slide for him. Ready? 1... 2... 3...!
*Triton goes down the Whipped Cream Slide*

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:21 am
User Image

Ursula
Yes brother I know, I could study more =) but I won, and it's your turn brother, gogo, let's see you get all messy hehe! and thanks for the Ice cream truck, so happy, my Anton Prince will also love it heart
thinks her gameplay was pretty awesome as she laughs at her brother lol

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 am
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

User Image
Triton

Speaking of Keeping Cool, we have some cool games that will make you play with Power! Kagome said to Ursula.

*Wraparound Review: Punch Out*
In Punch Out, you are Little Mac as you take on a Colorful and Vibrant Cast of Characters in the Boxing Ring! Watch for your challengers' moves, know when to dodge, strike and block or you'll be the one who is going down in the ring!
*Gameplay* Glass Joe maybe the easiest and a joke but later contenders in the World Video Boxing Association are NOT to be messed with, so watch out for their moves then strike and the belt will be yours for the taking and soon you'll come face to face with Mike Tyson himself in the Ring!

*Rating: Totally Cool*

*Wraparound Review: Sonic Jam*
SEGA's Sonic Jam may have Sonic 1-3 but its also Classic Sonic's 3D World during the 1990s, but you can also check out how Classic Sonic was from 1991 to 1997 such as Gallery Extras and more, even Japanese Commercials for Sonic Games and the Cartoon Movie!
*Gameplay* There's plenty of challenges to see and do and lots to explore in the 3D Sonic World Hub.

*Rating: TOTAL PANIC!!!*

*Wraparound Review: Diddy Kong Racing*
The Bear and the Bird was not the only ones to make the appearance in Microsoft & Nintendo. But Rareware makes a big splash with Diddy Kong Racing, a Mario Kart Racing Game! Timber the Tiger is relaxing on his island until Wizpig invades his home island, a Magician Pig who claims to be the fastest racer. Play as Timber & Diddy along with their friends and send Wizpig back to where he came from!
*Gameplay* You can race in Karts, Planes & Hovercrafts in various courses where you take on the tracks to finish in First then comes the Boss, next is the Silver Coins where you need to collect them all AND come in First, then a Harder Boss Version and finally, a GP Race!
Thankfully, you have several power ups to assist you such as Turbo & Missiles. I got some bananas that will increase your kart's speed, so make sure you're skilled!

*Rating: Totally Cool*

Young Enchantress: We'll be back to wrap things up with the Narrator with a few announcements but first, the Rest of What Would You Do!

*Cut to What Would You Do*

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:39 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:44 am
User Image

Ursula
wow, I remember Punch Out! awesome and Diddy Kong racing=) great games 3nodding
thinks Ursula, wonderful =)

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:52 am
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

User Image
Triton

Young Enchantress: All Good Things come to an end and all good shows close down but not when you're on... NICKELODEON'S TOTAL PANIC!!!
And Now, here's the hosts who are unending, Cookie & Kagome!

What Would You Do was pretty fun its Good Housekeeping Theme so now we're all caught up. Speaking of caught up, here's the last few games we'll take a look that are time less in their own way...

*Wraparound Review: Final Fantasy*
Cookie Masterson: In the Original Final Fantasy for All Systems, prepare to enter a world of D&D Fantasy Tabletop as you play as 4 Champions on a Quest to restore the Crystals to their former glory as the Wind has stopped, the Flames turn to Embers, the Waters rage & the Earth decays. You create your 4 champions as each of them carries a Crystal Necklace that contains one of the 4 Elemental Spirits for your journey.
*Gameplay* I go with the most Balanced Classes for my Champions, Warrior, Thief, White Mage & Black Mage...
Now its time to gear up for the journey ahead and head out, so spend your 400-500 Gold Wisely and then... The Adventure Begins!
Watch out for dangerous monsters & bandits will strike you down! Burn them with fire! Yes! You'll get EXP & Money whenever you defeat the monsters and bandits and sometimes items that will cause you to grow stronger!

*Wraparound Review: R Type*
Cookie Masterson: Suit up and power up in R-Type where you navigate into another universe and destroy an alien menace that's bent on attacking Earth! You can charge your weapon for a super attack and it can be adjusted by collecting Power Up Modules & by linking up you can create a Front or Rear Shield. Other weapons include a Laser Rebound where the more Modules you get, the more powerful your weapons. However, if your ship gets it, you lose everything!
*Gameplay* Oh no! Here come one of the aliens' mutants now as there's one in every level at the end!
You Missed but I won't! *Mutant Boss Gameplay* Got you!

*Wraparound Review: Wonder Boy 3*
Cookie Masterson: Wonder Boy 3 has the player trapped in the body of monsters after a horrible curse takes place as you search for the Salamander Cross which can turn you back into a human.
*Gameplay* In a Mouse Form, you can climb walls and squeeze through tight spots that no one else can.
As a Swordfish, you can use weapons and pick up money that's used to buy equipment and you're no fish out of water too!
As a Lion, you're king of the jungle, he wears the Silver Cross of Courage like a War Hero but I need to see if have a Bow and Arrow for that cloud! Oh! Right into the Lava. But in Monster Land, there's a Temple where you can heal up in case you mess up.
As a Hawk, you can fly to areas you can't reach, pretty cool, right?

*Double Wraparound: AoStH & Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Narrator: Don't get a say in this?
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is one of the several kinds of Tetris Clones you'll see. But First... *Notices the Enchantress glaring at him after she clears her throat*
To make sure I don't forget... There's Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, a Cartoon Show that played every Saturday Mornings in 1993 which makes us laugh and going Up, Over & Gone.
Due to its Slapstick Humor, it plays out like a Looney Tunes Cartoon such as Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner in several ways as Sonic & Tails hang out around Mobius while Scratch, Grounder & sometimes Coconuts try to capture Sonic using oddball traps but the traps always backfire causing Scratch, Grounder & sometimes Coconuts in Classic Looney Tunes style. This show is also famous for Robotnik's catchphrase,
"I Hate That Hedgehog!"
From that Popularity, that TV Show got its own game as it set in the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon.
*Gameplay* Jellybeans fall down into your platform and you need to match 4 or more of the same color to make them pop while setting off chain reactions & combos will make your score soar but watch out garbage jellybeans as they can be removed with 4 our more Jellybeans that's close. However, this game gets harder and harder with each Badnik having different strategies to create chain reactions & the jellybeans fall faster and faster. Make sure they don't get overpacked or like Tetris, your game will end!

Young Enchantress: See? You could learn more if you wanted...

User Image
*Total Panic Filler Announcements: Mystery 7*
Narrator: Have a couple of announcements here...
First up is a new OOC Game Collection since I have so many Pilots but following the conclusion of the Whew Game Pilot, I will be starting the Mystery 7...

Mystery 7 is a compilation of 7 random OOC Games such as Double Dare, etc. Just to name an example of one such random game. Which OOC Games will be plays? It's a Mystery & you'll just have to find out for yourself! I'll talk about more when the First Set is underway.

*Total Panic Filler Announcements: Character Skits*
Narrator: You may have noticed some short conversation sections in the IC Bonuses each with different titles among the characters in those conversation segments, these are called Character Skits otherwise known as Active Time Events.
Active Time Event ICs is a system that lets you see other events that are happening at the same time elsewhere such as characters having short conversations, just to name an example. To that end, it would be nice to see what's happening else where with some of the characters in the RP during an Active Time Event & what they talk about. So to keep track of these Character Skits, you'll find the Character Skits in the Active Time Event Gallery.

*Total Panic Filler Announcements: IC Features*
Narrator: After the Rainbow Paintbrush and the Easter IC Event, I may take a rest from IC Features, so I can get the next one set when the time comes but in the meantime, like the You Wish Special (Freddi3 & Freddi4 Adaptations) as we could see new mermaid and merman characters during the Freddi Fish like IC Specials. However, I have yet to beat Freddi Fish 5, so that's on the backburn for a while until I familiarize myself with that game's walkthrough and random puzzles.

*Total Panic Filler Announcements: Upcoming Rules of the Game PSAs*
Narrator: Since Nick Knacks started talking about 1991, the Next Rules of the Game PSAs I hope to talk about will be Get the Picture & What Would You Do, hopefully, later down the road.

Narrator: Anyway, that's all for now, so I want to thank the Young Enchantress for being with us. See you later!

(Cheers, Credits Roll)

Narrator: Hey guys, all the stunts, performances, illusions and tricks on Total Panic are done by professionals. Remember, they are safe when they are done in the studio with highly skilled people. Don't try this at home!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Narrator: Total Panic was produced in front of a live studio audience at Nickelodeon Studios in Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida!

*End of Total Panic Q3 2023*

Queentintin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:20 am
User Image

Ursula
Thanks for all that great info on the games mrgreen and great features too and telling us but the IC skits, and news ^.^ 3nodding thank you for the announcements biggrin
thinks the Narrator is such a great Presenter mrgreen read all =)

CrystBalfast

OCC: posted this yesterday, =) fixed the parentheses ^.^
it's really hot today outside, went to see my chickens  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3