Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Andromeda and Hercules Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:31 pm
Any dates or unresolved rps for the duo will be here!

Interactions
1: Starlight Sk8 date
xxxxxx- RP day: Fri, March 8th

Interactions
2: Home date
xxxxxx- RP day: Wed, March 27th

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Starlight Sk8 | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "Oh god, people keep staring..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : --

He didn't want her to be worried and ruin her fun just because he looks terrified. He's someone who has spent a long time not having control over his own body, so when he got control over his life he swore not to ever let it out of his grasp again. Right now, this did not feel like he had control. His legs felt wobbly and his arms couldn't keep his hulking mask balanced. "I am still enjoying myself! Don't worry! I just...don't want to embarrass myself. They have camera here. You know what that means. It means my brother has CAUSE to torment me." Sometimes he kind of regrets having a brother with such abilities.

Initially he watches her hands suspiciously when she holds them out. Not because he doesn't trust her, but because he doesn't want to risk falling ON HER and ruining all of his chances. "You aren't afraid of being crushed by me?" The man still slowly takes his hands off the wall to rest them in hers as he takes careful breaths and moves away from it. "I don't want to hurt you, but I wouldn't be surprised if you are actually stronger than I am in reality." He chuckles good-naturedly, using that thought to help himself relax a little. At least enough to lower his raised shoulders and stand a little straighter. "I trust you, and I want to have fun on the ice. We...we can do this..."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:50 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Andromeda pouted a little when Hercules mentioned about the cameras and Prometheus making fun of him if he fell. "Well if your brother makes fun of you for falling and trying something new and having fun, let me know. I will come right over and set him straight." She enjoyed Prometheus' company and his mannerisms, he'd been nothing but kind to her even though she had been warned of his gruff nature. "Allow him some space to tease. I am sure he has missed these opportunities to do so. But do not allow that to stop you from doing things you enjoy. I am sure he is happy for you regardless." She felt a little guilty for saying these things without really knowing, but from what she knew of how her sister and her interacted, Calista would be so happy for Andromeda regardless, as long as she was doing something that made her happy and was new.
Chuckling a little though at his concern of crushing her, Andromeda simply shook her head at first. "I do not think that is much of a concern for me. And if that is what it takes to help you, then that is okay with me." What she wanted to say was if she was going to get crushed by anyone, she'd rather it be him, but it felt wrong to say it as the ways it could be taken were less than appropriate for a date this early on. She could hear Calista mentally booing at her and throwing popcorn, ruining her show now. But regardless of his worries, he takes her hands anyway, which sends Andromeda's heart racing in her chest as she looks up at him, knowing he has put his trust in her and she would do everything not to mess that up. Though she couldn't help but wonder if she was stronger than him. They'd have to test it at some point, just to put her curiosity to bed. Allowing him to relax a bit before she started to move, she kept her eyes on him and smiled easily. Moving backwards so quickly for just learning was a little nerve wracking for her, but so far so good. Moving along and keeping close to the wall, that way Hercules could bail out if he felt the need to, she started laughing, unable to help herself as she was just having so much fun with him. Despite all their anxieties. "A little more comfortable now?" She asked him through her laughter, her cheeks starting to hurt a little from smiling.

Mood: Happy Location: Starlight Sk8 Thoughts: He's so cute. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:46 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Starlight Sk8 | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed and mesmerized | Thoughts : "I'm glad she looks so happy." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : --

His face colors at the thought of Prom getting a firm talking to about making fun of him. He's never really seen anyone stand up to Prom and get out unscathed, but he has a feeling like if she were to be the one to do it, Prom would at least look a little chastised and accept it. Even more so, the thought of her defending him, even against his brother, really flustered him for some reason. "Prom only does it in good fun. I kind of agree that he does it to make up for lost time. He's a really good big brother. Even if he thinks he's the worst." Though they have their awkward moments, and Prom doesn't care about himself enough, he's always taken Hercules into consideration. He makes sure he eats plenty, keeps the house stocked with all essentials for him, makes sure he continues his workout routines so he stays healthy, makes him go see Yasu for any health check-ups to assure that he's at his 100%. Prom neglects himself, but he's never neglected Herc's needs and wants even a little.

He's not super concerned about crushing her, since she is likely way stronger than him in reality. But it would be mortifying to not only take out your date in front of everyone, but also to be lying on top of her in front of everyone. That is too much! He wouldn't ever recover! "N-No! I will do my best so it doesn't happen at all!" His face darkens with more blood rushing to it as girls giggle around them because he might have been a little too loud in his declaration. "S-Sorry. I forget to be quieter when embarrassed...."

How is he supposed to remain embarrassed when she looks so cute laughing? Focusing on how pleased she looks helps ease him into following along with her without him paying too much attention to it. Little by little, his movements get a lot smoother. "You're so beautiful when you laugh like that. Your eyes shine." Its said so earnestly and seriously, that he doesn't get immediately embarrassed by it until he realizes what he said shortly after. Instead this time he doesn't apologize or take it back, he just looks down with a warm face to watch their feet as they move.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:51 pm
NEW CATCH-UP RP HERE! HOME DATE!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:08 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Determined | Thoughts : "I hope she can come to rely on me too..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : ... | OOC : --

"Don't tell him that, he already has a big head." He's teasing about that, but he genuinely feels grateful to his brother for all the things he's done for him since he's gotten here. He can tell it has been an adjustment period for the man, but he's trying for Herc's sake. The fact that he's even willing to try is enough.

His first response is to get flustered when she leans against him, but as he listens to her speak, he starts to sober. He wasn't sure what to say to what she was sharing with him, so he kept quiet. It felt like when she listened to him in the park talk about his own worries and concerns, or when she shared what she really looked like. He can relate to that helpless feeling while you watch your hero belittle and blame themselves for everything in their lives going wrong even if it was actually at the fault of other people. Sometimes he feels like he robbed Prom of a happier life when he risked himself to protect Herc from their father's gaze.

"Hey, don't worry about that. It's okay to talk about those things with me. I understand how you feel in a way. Each day that passes, I feel like I was a burden to Prom. That he wouldn't have suffered as much if I hadn't been around, or that he wouldn't suffer now if I weren't around." The last time that he voiced this to Prom, his brother proceeded to tell him that if he thinks like that again, he will hit him until he gets it. Prom didn't "sacrifice" anything for his brother. He protected his little brother because he loved, and continues to love him. It's not a sacrifice or a burden, it was an honor and a point of pride for him. "Prom reminds me when I reach low points that I make him feel like there is hope for him. That if there was one thing he did right in his life, he might feel like he isn't such a failure of a person." He lifts a hands to hold her face in them in hopes that he can console her sadness even a little bit. "You can share that kind of thing with me whenever it comes. Let me lend you my ears and my shoulder whenever you need it."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:29 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Listening quietly as he spoke to her, Andromeda felt her shoulders ease into Hercules as well. Though their stories were quite different, there were a lot of similarities as well. Their siblings both suffered quite a lot and felt like they didn't deserve much from life, but in reality, they deserved so much.
Feeling his hands on her face, Andromeda's eyes looked into his and she brought her hands up slowly and placed them over his before reaching a hand out and running her fingers over his cheek gently. "How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" The idea of having someone who was open and willing to listen to her in these moments warmed her heart and she just felt over come with emotion. Chuckling a bit in a nervous manner, she pinched his chin and gave it a little shake, trying to lighten the mood. "I am happy to know I have such a reliable person in my life. I hope you know I am always here for you as well." Moving away from him a little, she stood up from the couch and smiled down at him, offering her hand to him. "Should we get to cooking now?" Her voice was sweet and almost playful. She'd never really cooked with anyone before, so she wondered if they'd just get in each other's way or if they'd actually work well together. A thoughtful hum came from her as it crossed her mind, it was strange learning another person.

Mood: Thoughtful Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: I adore this man. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Pleased | Thoughts : "She's really beautiful..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : ... | OOC : --

It was hard not to get flustered being so close to her right now. He's never had a heart-to-heart like this with someone he's been interested in romantically. Instead of him feeling like he's shared all his dirty secrets with her, it feels more freeing than that. It isn't like he feels indebted to her now, but that he feels like he was helped in taking off weights he's been carrying. All the guilt from the pain he's caused Prom over the years. "That's my line."

He is grateful for the lightening of the mood, as he could feel it getting heavier. He's worried he might do something stupid like kiss her. Not that he doesn't want to! Its just...well he doesn't want to feel like he's rushing anything. "I feel like you are stealing the words from my mouth before I can say them." He watches her stand up, offering a smile when she holds out her hand. Taking her hand, he makes a sound of agreement. However, before she could walk away, he does get a chance to press a kiss to her forehead before he starts leading her by hand to the kitchen. "We should start so we can relax and watch a movie." It was nice to have their little moment, but he still wants them to enjoy their initial date instead of things staying heavy and emotional.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:01 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Laughing gently as he told her he felt like she was stealing the words from his mouth before he could say them, Andromeda always found that phrase strange, but in this instance, it seemed fitting. They shared very similar feelings and thoughts, so it was easy to see how it could seem that way. Her smiled warmed further as he took her hand, but before she could move, the feel of his lips against her forehead made her cheeks stain a deep pink, her heart fluttering in her chest as she looked up him with a little bit of surprise, but mostly with adoration.
Letting him lead her to the kitchen, Andromeda looked up at him as she went to the sink and washed her hands, pulling her hair back and getting it out of the way. "So what are we making tonight?" Her voice was playful as she rested her hands on her hips and looked about the kitchen, hoping she'd be of some sort of help. Working in an unfamiliar kitchen could be difficult to not be in the way of someone who was more familiar with it, but she was sure Hercules would be patient and help her along if needed. She'd only been in here once before after all. Chuckling at the memory of making their coffee and tea together while the siblings teased, it warmed her cheeks all over again. Though she was thankful this time it was just them.

Mood: Thoughtful Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: I adore this man. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "Is it too girly?" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : Casual but nice | OOC : --

He will mourn the hair being pulled away again later, but he could get why she would want to do so. He just enjoyed her hair being down while it lasted at least. "That depends. I have a few ideas of what we can do since we are reaching spring but still chasing away the cold. However, I do want to know your food preferences first. Is there things you don't like to eat? Like certain vegetables or meats?" What does a being of her ilk even eat? Do you need to eat anything at all? The only other supernatural person he knows well is his brother and the man doesn't really need food to survive, though Prom eats for energy and increasing his healing speed.

While he waits for her answer, he goes to wash his hands as well before grabbing two aprons and handing one over to her. He gives her the normal one, and unfortunately leaves himself with the light blue one with Cinnamoroll printed on it that Vlad got him as a gag joke. Well jokes on Vlad, he doesn't mind Sanrio and thinks it is actually kind of cute. Even still, it brings a redness to his cheeks as he puts it on in front of her. "Prom's old lover bought it as a joke when he was here to tease me but...I thought it was cute so I kept it."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:31 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Lifting a hand and placing her index finger to her chin contemplatively, Andromeda pursed her lips in thought about his question. Was there anything that she didn't like to eat. Opening her mouth to say that there wasn't, she remembered there is indeed something she does not like to eat. Grimacing a bit, she stuck her tongue out dramatically, "Mushrooms. There is something about the idea of a fungus that grows like it does...It just does not set right with me." Shuddering and still looking a bit perplexed by the idea of how mushrooms come about, she couldn't think of any other foods she was avoidant of. Wanting to ask if he has similar aversion to food, she stopped herself and took the apron he handed to her and donned it, her hands pausing as she went to tie the strings behind her, seeing the apron Hercules had put on.
Looking at his face, a smile curled her lips, but she didn't laugh at him. This man with a face that could make most people nervous and think he was angry. The cute little apron he put on and his mere size. It was so contradicting but it was absolutely charming. As he explained where it had come from, she moved forward and pinched and pulled a bit on the edges of it, her body close to his and the strings of her own apron abandoned. "I believe it actually suites you quite well. It matches your personality quite well I think." Giving him a wink before taking a step back from him and tying her own strings, she put her hands back on her hips and her eyes sparked with enjoyment, but not mockery or teasing, just genuine joy.

Mood: Happy Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: That is so cute! Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "I'd like to think I could be cute and not intimidating..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : Casual but nice | OOC : --

He chuckles at her childish display of her dislike over mushrooms, finding it incredibly cute for someone who typically looks so serious. He likes that he's been able to see these other sides of her lately. It was almost a nice distraction from the moment she realized what he was wearing. Almost. Vlad is going to definitely get a hefty amount of salt in his Turkish Delights next time he visits.

His face becomes an inferno when she edges closer to tease him about it. His hands press against his sides so he isn't tempted to reach out and tie her apron for her or squish her cheeks for teasing him like he does to Prom when he's being a dork. "Because I am a softie?" As Prom typically tells him when he's clearly excited about something or admiring something cute. He can't fault them for thinking that when it is the truth. He's always been a pretty soft and impressionable person. He only just recently started finding his footing as a person who can be more firm with people instead of trying to please others all the time. "Or is it because I am the total embodiment of cute?" He's only teasing as he strikes a pose with his hands under his chin like an innocent child as he flutters his lashes. For Prom, he pulled off the look perfectly whenever he did it, but with his own scowly face, it only made the gesture look even more ridiculous.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:46 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Chuckling softly as he spoke first, being a big softie was certainly a way to describe him. His outward appearance just absolutely being contradictory to his actual personality. But as he spoke again, doing a little pose and batting his eyelashes at her, Andromeda couldn't help the smile and laugh that pulled from her. It was a little out of place looking with him, but he was so incredibly charming and truly just so cute. Taking her hands off her hips and reaching upwards, she squished his face lightly in her hands, her smile wide, making the corners of her eyes crinkle a bit. Despite being incredibly old, she didn't look it. It was something she had noticed when her and Calista had adopted the Elven appearances. They didn't age at all.
"You are. To me you are charming, kind, cute, loving and full of wonderment I wish more in this world had." Her smile never waivered, but her voice took on a warmer tone, a clear showing of how much she liked him as a person. Moving her hands away from his cheeks, she ruffled his hair a bit before and looked at the counter and how little progress they had made with dinner. "We should get working if we want to eat before the middle of the night." Her voice took on a light and joking tone again as she spoke, scooching a little closer to him so she could bump him in the side with her hip, like she was nudging him to get moving. She wasn't sure what he had planned, so he had to take the lead on this one.

Mood: Happy Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: Can he get any cuter? Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed and smitten | Thoughts : "Forget me trying to be cute...she's way cuter." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : Casual but nice | OOC : [[This usually means he's speaking in Russian.]]

He's flustered beyond saving, but at least he gets to see such a radiant smile from her. [["You're really beautiful when you smile..."]] He wants to go and bury his head in some sand and never emerge, but with her hands squishing his reddened cheeks, it can be hard to do that. At least he said that in Russian so it wasn't so embarrassing. Wait...does she understand Russian. Ugh...he really hopes not. "I'm not too childish to you?" At least he waits until she has released his face to ask. He really shouldn't be giving fuel to embarrass himself further every time he opens his mouth.

"We definitely should return to the task. But I just want to point out that you described yourself, not just me. I've never met anyone as beautiful as you either." He's already flustered as it is, so he clears his throat and starts taking ingredients out of bags so they can be washed and chopped. "Anyways, I wanted to give you a piece of home for me, so I thought about making Solyanka and some Pirozhki. Solyanka is a hearty soup with various meats and vegetables. Pirozhki is a puff pastry with meat and veggies too with some cheese. I eat a lot since I am a little on the big size so, I figured protein rich meals with starch and veggies will be filling and warming while we relax for the movie."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:18 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

His words, even in Russian, made Andromeda blush a bit, she understood and could speak a bit of the language, having learned it through her many years of life and the short time they spent there. His reddened face made her heart skip a bit every time she saw it, and it seemed to happen a lot, this man was going to make her poor heart give out from how much she adored him. The question he asked in English though made her giggle and shake her head. [["No, you are not too childish for me. You make me feel alive."]] Her Russian was clunky and rough sounding, making her clear her throat and blush a bit, embarrassed by her poor attempt at the language. "I apololgize, my Russian is poor since we did not spend long there." Calista and Andromeda had moved on from Russia fairly quickly, their cover had been blown there faster than they had been expecting.
Her pale cheeks darkened at him calling her beautiful, still not accustomed to such forward compliments even though she seemed comfortable enough to give them. A testament to her inner fear of those around her seeing what she truly is. Though she knew Hercules didn't mind what she actually looked like, it was still deep rooted in her. Giving him a gentle and playful swat on the arm, she watched carefully as he started to take the ingredients out and explain to her what he had planned to make. She was familiar with either but she was quite fascinated and interested. Smirking up at him as he mentioned being on the big size that he eats a lot, she looked him up and down then arched a brow. "As long as there are no mushrooms." Moving away from her thoughts on his body and height, she stuck her tongue out at the idea of mushrooms, as long as they were not present, the meal sounded lovely enough. "So where do we start?" Brushing loose hairs from her face and off her shoulders, she leaned forward, eyeing him playfully. Though she knew they needed to get cooking, it was too fun to tease him sometimes.

Mood: Happy Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: Can he get any cuter? Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

♡ Memory Lane

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces