Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Andromeda and Hercules Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed and smitten | Thoughts : "She will kill me with these looks..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : Casual but nice | OOC : [[This usually means he's speaking in Russian.]]

He sighs first, because of course she knows some Russian. And of course she knows exactly what he said. next, he's groaning in total mortification as he face palms and desires to crawl into a hole of shame. [["Of course you can speak it. Of course I embarrassed myself again."]] His shame is put aside when she mentions her Russian being poor though, he can't stand for that! "It wasn't poor at all. I can tell that you are nervous to say it, but I can understand what you are saying just fine." He can get how some people might stumble across their words just because of nervousness.

He's not sure what to make of her giving him a look up and down, but it brings the fire back to his cheeks as he clears his throat. he really needs to get a grip or else he will just keep embarrassing himself! "No. Nope. Mushrooms aren't requirement of either." He doubts that she sized him up because of a fungus, but you never know. Maybe her mind was stuck on some suspiciously shaped mushrooms. "Uh, well, we can start with the Solyanka since it is a little quicker to make. Then we can work on the pirozhki. I would say that it is best to start with the meats. We can chop them up to size first since it takes a lot of meat."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:58 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Lifting her hands, fingers splayed in a kind of placating manner, she chuckled gently as he spoke in Russian again. It took her a longer moment to think about and translate what she'd heard. She'd have to spend some time at home relearning Russian so she could speak it more fluently with him. It was giving her goosebumps hearing him speak it with his low voice, it was truly an interesting thing to feel. But she did feel a little bad that he seemed to be embarrassed a lot around her. There was still much to get used to between them, but it was at least a relief that he wouldn't run and hide from her. "I do think you having to listen to my poor Russian is also just as embarrassing. I will spend some time relearning it so we can speak it together more frequently." A thought dawned on her as she smiled up at him, "Or I do believe I know someone who speaks Russian beautifully who can teach me." The idea of taking the time and learning the language again with him made her cheeks warm a little, excited for the idea of simply spending more time together with him.
There was a minor show of relief in her face though as he confirmed that no mushrooms would be taking any part of their dinner plans this night. Or likely any night now that he knew of her dislike of them. A comforting thought, truly. As he spoke of what they were to start with though, an almost serious and focused look came over Andromeda's face as she nodded in understanding. Her eyes roved over the ingredients and then about the kitchen, pinpointing the things she might need. Knife, cutting board, the sink to wash her hands again after touching meat. Moving closer to the counter, she straightened her apron out in a playful, almost goofy manner, cast a smile at him and snagged a knife and cutting board. "Alright captain, which ones do we start with?" Honestly the ingredients all just looked like a hodgepodge to her and she couldn't make sense of it, so she'd need his direction a lot in this if she is to actually be of any help.

Mood: Happy Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: Can he get any cuter? Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♡ Memory Lane

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash