Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
The Isukes!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:08 pm
Any dates or unresolved rps for the happily married duo will be here!

Interactions
1: Aquarium Date!
xxxxxx- RP day: Fri, March 8th

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Dai-chan! | Mood : Excited and romanced | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Daisuke Akiyama | OOC : --

Heisuke's face lights up red when he gets the man's little teasing joke. Mainly because it does spike memories of their moments together alone. He always treasure those moments with Daisuke too because that is when the man is incredibly charming and too much for Heisuke's heart sometimes. "You are a gentleman even then! Just in a different way." It probably helps that Daisuke can be straightforward about things, but not outright blunt like Seiji. From what Heisuke heard from Mitsuru, Seiji was never shy with being physical with Elias wherever and whenever it fancied him. Heisuke could never! Private moments are meant to be private! "I hope he's able to grow from it and finally shed that guilt he's harbored. Elias died in a war, not much could be done about that, so he shouldn't carry that blame when he was just a kid with a lot of responsibility tossed onto his shoulders." He won't mention how Heisuke was one of those people that practically threw stress onto Seiji with Mitsuru. Though according to Seiji, the one to blame for that was Mitsuru's mother for abandoning her son and her husband instead of listening to their cries for help.

He chuckles after Daisuke mentions feeling like the luckiest person in the world. "Hmm, I don't know about that. I feel like I am the happiest and luckiest person ever. If it is you, I suppose I am willing to settle for a draw." It is only fair that he would yield just a little bit because his competition was his husband! Besides, keeping Daisuke happy means he can hold onto the man's arm and be wooed without worry.

"Hmm, maybe we can start with the children's section. It seems like that is the start of the tour if you want to view everything they have. I want to eventually see everything, so I can be patient for the sharks. What is in the kid's section?" He imagines it being a lot of attention grabbing fish with bright colors to attract attention. Maybe petting areas where you can brush your fingers against stingrays and the urchins.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
♡ Memory Lane

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers