Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Concept Contest: Brothers of Absinthe Leader (Closed!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Those who believe in the usage of certain drugs to elevate their consciousness and awareness in magic. They pursue the mental magics and drugs, aiming to find the right combination to further their abilities. They typically share knowledge among one another, and even other Tremere members.

Read more about the clan here!

Opens: After the next post!
Closes: July 4th, 2023 at 11:59PM EST.

Some details about entering

• This gal is the leader of the Brother's of Absinthe in Tremere. The stoner secret society of the clan. They love to explore dabbling in certain drugs to help elevate their magic.
  • Her rank is Elder.
  • You cannot already own a kat leading a secret society. 1 per person.
  • I reserve the right to choose no winner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:01 pm

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell me a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Her Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Her Personality:[/b] (What's she like?)
[b]Motivations and Goals:[/b] (What does she intend to do with her newfound power and leadership position? What ideas does she have for the Brothers?)
[/align]

Now open <3  

ktqueen
Crew

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:19 pm
Owner Username: Aria Starstone
Tell me a bit about your RP style: Wordy, lots of descriptive, and I love to start with pain for the character, before leading to something happy. That said I also love fluff, drama and having fun with silliness.
Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?: Dark Magic, fun with conciousness-expansion, and purple. What the heck is NOT to love?
Her Name: Hecate
Her Personality: She comes across as misty and lost in her haze to those not seeing behind the façade. Oh she loves her haze, but she's also got an extremely sharp mind, and knows how to use the common image of someone who has used drugs against people. She is aware that wisdom is always something she is still learning, but is happy to switch to the image of 'Wise, mind expanded leader' when appropriate. Masks are the name of the game, unless one is that rare individual who knows her and she trusts. Those few will see someone who cares fiercely, and hates just as fiercely when she is crossed. She also holds a grudge, far past the point where many would let it go.
Motivations and Goals:
Her primary goal is to push the research the Brothers have been doing further, to find new substances, or new ways to pair them with the magics being used, in the hopes of expanding the power of the Clan, and thus her own power.
Beyond that, she wants to organize the researches that have been done so far. Drugs and mind magics are great, but she has concerns that those focusing on using them so much are less focused on properly organizing the final documents so that others of the University can find and make use of them with the appropriate ease.
Motivationally speaking, she wants to solidify her position in the clan, and the Brothers' position, so that she can, perhaps, protect herself and her trusted few more easily... And, when chances strike, even more effectively punish those she feels have transgressed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:40 am
Owner Username: MiddyGlow
Tell me a bit about your RP style: I like light-hearted rp, length depends on my mood. I think it would be fun to run something different. Doing a mix of dark and light-hearted. ORPs with the whole group.
Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?: I like the idea of absinthe the green fairy. I think it would be fun to explore birth and death magic, alchemy, and divination using drugs.
Her Name: Ngải meaning wormwood
Her Personality: Ngai is a sharp cookie, she is very smart and bold. She loved to explore to reaches of the mind and body. She will never pass on a dare. She wants to feel and explore everything she can get her hands on.
Motivations and Goals: She wants to have the brotherhood start new experiments and reach new levels of the mind and body. She will lead expeditions to new locations to seek out new plants and materials that can be used in alchemy to make new drugs.

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:53 pm
Owner Username: Lenacatte
Tell me a bit about your RP style:
I'm currently in the process to get back into the groove of roleplaying, but I'd say I strive for description: For the character's actions, their environment, etc. I notice I do that as I'm a very visual person. As for any "nos', there's nothing too specific, maybe death is the only one that comes to mind, if I'm always available to discuss others with any writing partners.
Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?: Her color scheme and overall presentation captivated me but after reading a bit more of the society she leads within the Tremere and the clan as the whole, the idea of enhancing magic research with the tools each society uses is very fascinating.
Her Name: Pasithea Sereno
Her Personality: At first glance, Pasithea doesn't fit the mold of what a Tremere should be-- On the outside she acts too placid, too flightly, too charitable; indulgent in her vices with barely anything or anyone to ruffle her feathers. Whe the situaton arises, however, the leader is quick to demonstrate the abilities that prove her worthy of the position bestowed to her. Daring and curious, Pasithea tends to be the first to try out anything new, be it an activity or a new substance for her experimentations.
Motivations and Goals: As there is a new influx of vampires around thanks to Grendel taking over the domain, Pasithea would be motivate first to consolidate her position to the Disciple, wasting no time to go through the ranks of those within the clan and any future hopefuls to bring the numbers of the Brothers up to a sizable amount, enough to kickstart their activites, which would include the assignment of different research teams focused on a specific stage (investigating ingredients, experimentations, reactions, demonstrations, etc.), along with designing a network for sharing said information between the members far and wide.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:23 pm
Thread now closed! Thank you for your entries~ I'll have a winner picked in the next day or two!  

ktqueen
Crew

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:30 pm
Lenacatte
Owner Username: Lenacatte
Tell me a bit about your RP style:
I'm currently in the process to get back into the groove of roleplaying, but I'd say I strive for description: For the character's actions, their environment, etc. I notice I do that as I'm a very visual person. As for any "nos', there's nothing too specific, maybe death is the only one that comes to mind, if I'm always available to discuss others with any writing partners.
Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?: Her color scheme and overall presentation captivated me but after reading a bit more of the society she leads within the Tremere and the clan as the whole, the idea of enhancing magic research with the tools each society uses is very fascinating.
Her Name: Pasithea Sereno
Her Personality: At first glance, Pasithea doesn't fit the mold of what a Tremere should be-- On the outside she acts too placid, too flightly, too charitable; indulgent in her vices with barely anything or anyone to ruffle her feathers. Whe the situaton arises, however, the leader is quick to demonstrate the abilities that prove her worthy of the position bestowed to her. Daring and curious, Pasithea tends to be the first to try out anything new, be it an activity or a new substance for her experimentations.
Motivations and Goals: As there is a new influx of vampires around thanks to Grendel taking over the domain, Pasithea would be motivate first to consolidate her position to the Disciple, wasting no time to go through the ranks of those within the clan and any future hopefuls to bring the numbers of the Brothers up to a sizable amount, enough to kickstart their activites, which would include the assignment of different research teams focused on a specific stage (investigating ingredients, experimentations, reactions, demonstrations, etc.), along with designing a network for sharing said information between the members far and wide.

Congrats! Your entry won! <3  
✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff