User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling intrigued || I'm speaking to Candy || Where am I? The park || What am I wearing? something casual

The man watched her curiously while she did the most mediocre things. He was enticed by everything she did at this point. Who wouldn't be, after she admitted this wasn't really what she was supposed to be. He wondered what it was like to be her, was she always trying to focus to remain this way? Or was it involuntary where it didn't require much effort? Does her form affect her dealing with the elements around her? Everything made him curious, very curious to say the least but he didn't want to scare her away. For once, he wasn't acting on impulse and sitting still. Progress. "Does it bother you?" he asked, vague so she could tell him to quit if she wasn't pleased with his questions even.

The man didn't mind anything that came to the table, clearly, he was more intrigued by the woman than anything else. He let her take the lead on the order and ordered maybe just a drink and a little something extra which he found appealing before he watched her pose change and he looked back at her. He reached over and pressed a finger to her lips when she pouted and shook his head a little. "I love this form. But I am curious about the other too. I won't push though." he said, trying to be a gentleman-of sorts. Drawing his hand away, he tapped the table idly before taking his glass and sipping on his drink. "I'm nosy, as they say." he added.

O.O.C.

Yummy Galaxxy