Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:19 pm
https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rosso-s-place-the-meta-human-hangout/t.49908663_602491/#602493

I posted about some pain I've been holding onto for years. I was a superhero rper, but the environment was cruel and unforgiving. The people who I roleplayed with could be very mean. One of them made a really cruel urban dictionary page about my character that I could never get deleted and that is something that I've always kinda shoved down into the back of my mind: something I wanted to forget, but couldn't. At least now that people know about it, I can have some kind of closure and begin to move forward from the trauma that was caused. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:10 am
I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with such a harsh RP environment. And definitely uncalled for with what that one roleplayer did.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:07 pm
Prof. Moonie
I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with such a harsh RP environment. And definitely uncalled for with what that one roleplayer did.

Thank you. Gosh, for a bit after I posted that I was a little afraid they'd try bullying me again. Thankfully, they didn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:43 pm
The internet is full of people who use it (and others they meet there) to unleash their own frustrations, as if there were no consequences. Don't take it to heart, it's not worth it to suffer because of a random jerk.
I'm glad you're feeling better now about it though.  

ElStupido

Steadfast Defender

3,850 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items