Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Concept Contest: Quasitori Leader (Closed!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Independent Judges, Quaesitori believe in upholding the law as it is written to the letter. They believe those who act outside of the law are flawed, and only following all the ways of the Law will lead a vampire to Ascension. The Quaesitori are often be tapped by the Disciple to give opinions on matters of law within Tremere and are oftentimes advisors to others.

Read more about the clan here!

Opens: After the next post!
Closes: July 11th, 2023 at 11:59PM EST.

Some details about entering

• This guy is the leader of the Quasitori in Tremere. The judges of Tremere and often give advice to other societies. Lazarus may even ask this vampire for his advice on a number of things before making decisions, all for their focus and clarity on the law of Tremere.

• His rank is Elder. He will never be able to be a higher rank.
  • You cannot already own a kat leading a secret society. 1 per person.
  • I reserve the right to choose no winner.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:32 pm

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell me a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Her Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Her Personality:[/b] (What's he like?)
[b]Motivations and Goals:[/b] (What does he intend to do with her newfound power and leadership position? What ideas does she have for the Quasitori?)
[/align]

Now open <3  

ktqueen
Crew

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:12 pm
Owner Username: Uta
Tell me a bit about your RP style: I'll RP just about anything with anybody, so long as the other players are interested. I don't mind meet-and-greets to help break in characters, I love intrigue, romance, drama. I can be shy about asking for RP and sometimes I have self-doubts that my own plots are any good, but I definitely am eager to help create intricate stories and relationships of all sorts, good and bad, dramatic, or nothing but fun.

Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?: I like the fact that these are hardline rule masters. I think it's an interesting concept. They're like little Tremere Lawyers, and I think their strict by-the-letter attitude could be amusing to RP and develop. Little up-and-coming viziers and magical vampire lawyers.

As a Libra, the association with Justice and Judges is just par for the course--so of course I felt as if I should try for this position. I'm often brought in as a mediator IRL, and work for a lawfirm IRL, so again, I feel called to this little group of Tremeres.

His Name: De Novo
His Personality: De Novo is more often than not a serious, stern Tremere. He believes fully in the Law, and still spends much of his unlife dedicated to studying and interpreting it so the Clan might best benefit from it. Studios, strict, and meticulous, this Tremere is not known for his sense of humor, or his lively conversation skills. However, he isn't completely covered in dust and cobwebs. De Novo finds pleasure in endless debate with some of his fellow Quaesitori over the nuances of the law. What seems a cut-and-dry statement can still leave plenty of room for nuance, and De Novo takes great pleasure in helping to ensure the proper application of the Law is decided. He also takes great pride in aiding the others in Tremere when they ask for his services or to get his opinion on matters. He seeks to serve those in Tremere to the best of his abilities.

Outside of his books and studies, De Novo watches those in power carefully. All power corrupts, and he is certain that those up above need to be kept in line as closely, if not more so, than those coming up in the ranks. Of course, this doesn't mean that he looks upon them with mistrust -- he simply feels its his duty to help correct their course should they seem to stray from the tenants of the Law. No one is above the law, and De Novo feels he was hand picked to ensure the Quaesitori are always watching.

A proud vampire, he takes his work and position in Tremere seriously. He's always looking for potential Tremere to pull into the fold -- those who have a desire to follow rules to the letter, who have an interest in the Law, and who have a desire to follow the writ to the litter. He's not interested in rulebreakers, or those who buck tradition. De Novo can be judgmental, but that comes with the territory -- to him, the Law is everything, and without it, there's nothing but chaos.

To those within the Quaesitori, he welcomes eagerly. He can even come off as warm, and perhaps paternal, over his fellow judges, and won't hesitate to aid them when questions arise, or they have some need. However, he is expectorate-- he has high demands for those entering the fold, and will not hesitate to make an example out of those who cross him.

He might be looked upon as cantankerous and old fashioned, but De Novo is here serve.

Motivations and Goals: First and foremost, De Novo is here to better serve all of Tremere. From Lazarus down to the newest Fledglings, he believes in teaching the Law, and ensuring that all within the Clan know it. If they don't know it, they should well know he's here to help them make informed and calculated decisions. He's happy and eager to play advisor. Of course, he keeps his society secret-- most Tremere just know him as an eager rule follower, happy to lend his advice and interpretation, even when unasked.

Secondly, he would like to grow the justices. The only way to do that is to continue to tap new members, and also ensure those coming in are well aware of the importance of the Law. Education is key, so slipping reminders throughout the Clan is imperative. Rumors. Posters. Notes. Conversation. Whatever he needs to do remind the Clan of boundaries, rules, and the consequences that might come neglecting them. As far as he's concerned, the more justices in Tremere, the better for them all -- all the better if they agree with his interpretations of the law.

Thirdly, opening debates among his fellow Quaesitori. A place for them all to discuss the law and argue over its interpretations. While this can get heated, and perhaps cause some strife among members, it is also a good learning experience--and to ensure that no one is taking the interpretation of the law too liberally, or corrupting it with their own biases.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:17 pm
Uta
Owner Username: Uta
Tell me a bit about your RP style: I'll RP just about anything with anybody, so long as the other players are interested. I don't mind meet-and-greets to help break in characters, I love intrigue, romance, drama. I can be shy about asking for RP and sometimes I have self-doubts that my own plots are any good, but I definitely am eager to help create intricate stories and relationships of all sorts, good and bad, dramatic, or nothing but fun.

Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?: I like the fact that these are hardline rule masters. I think it's an interesting concept. They're like little Tremere Lawyers, and I think their strict by-the-letter attitude could be amusing to RP and develop. Little up-and-coming viziers and magical vampire lawyers.

As a Libra, the association with Justice and Judges is just par for the course--so of course I felt as if I should try for this position. I'm often brought in as a mediator IRL, and work for a lawfirm IRL, so again, I feel called to this little group of Tremeres.

His Name: De Novo
His Personality: De Novo is more often than not a serious, stern Tremere. He believes fully in the Law, and still spends much of his unlife dedicated to studying and interpreting it so the Clan might best benefit from it. Studios, strict, and meticulous, this Tremere is not known for his sense of humor, or his lively conversation skills. However, he isn't completely covered in dust and cobwebs. De Novo finds pleasure in endless debate with some of his fellow Quaesitori over the nuances of the law. What seems a cut-and-dry statement can still leave plenty of room for nuance, and De Novo takes great pleasure in helping to ensure the proper application of the Law is decided. He also takes great pride in aiding the others in Tremere when they ask for his services or to get his opinion on matters. He seeks to serve those in Tremere to the best of his abilities.

Outside of his books and studies, De Novo watches those in power carefully. All power corrupts, and he is certain that those up above need to be kept in line as closely, if not more so, than those coming up in the ranks. Of course, this doesn't mean that he looks upon them with mistrust -- he simply feels its his duty to help correct their course should they seem to stray from the tenants of the Law. No one is above the law, and De Novo feels he was hand picked to ensure the Quaesitori are always watching.

A proud vampire, he takes his work and position in Tremere seriously. He's always looking for potential Tremere to pull into the fold -- those who have a desire to follow rules to the letter, who have an interest in the Law, and who have a desire to follow the writ to the litter. He's not interested in rulebreakers, or those who buck tradition. De Novo can be judgmental, but that comes with the territory -- to him, the Law is everything, and without it, there's nothing but chaos.

To those within the Quaesitori, he welcomes eagerly. He can even come off as warm, and perhaps paternal, over his fellow judges, and won't hesitate to aid them when questions arise, or they have some need. However, he is expectorate-- he has high demands for those entering the fold, and will not hesitate to make an example out of those who cross him.

He might be looked upon as cantankerous and old fashioned, but De Novo is here serve.

Motivations and Goals: First and foremost, De Novo is here to better serve all of Tremere. From Lazarus down to the newest Fledglings, he believes in teaching the Law, and ensuring that all within the Clan know it. If they don't know it, they should well know he's here to help them make informed and calculated decisions. He's happy and eager to play advisor. Of course, he keeps his society secret-- most Tremere just know him as an eager rule follower, happy to lend his advice and interpretation, even when unasked.

Secondly, he would like to grow the justices. The only way to do that is to continue to tap new members, and also ensure those coming in are well aware of the importance of the Law. Education is key, so slipping reminders throughout the Clan is imperative. Rumors. Posters. Notes. Conversation. Whatever he needs to do remind the Clan of boundaries, rules, and the consequences that might come neglecting them. As far as he's concerned, the more justices in Tremere, the better for them all -- all the better if they agree with his interpretations of the law.

Thirdly, opening debates among his fellow Quaesitori. A place for them all to discuss the law and argue over its interpretations. While this can get heated, and perhaps cause some strife among members, it is also a good learning experience--and to ensure that no one is taking the interpretation of the law too liberally, or corrupting it with their own biases.

Congrats!!! Your entry has won~ <3  

ktqueen
Crew

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas