[J] zen’s faekats Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:10 pm
Welcome to where I’ll keep record of all my kats, breedings, mates, plots, and roleplays! This is just for me to remember everything, so please don’t post or offer faes here.

I’ll also keep the following:
    Contest concepts I didn’t win and may reuse/rework
    Custom ideas
    Cosplay claim/ideas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:11 pm
Contest Concepts/Entries

Vamp Baby for Tzi - Raffle reward in progress by Pandiemoniums
Faekat Name: Katastrofe
What kind of relationship will he have with his Mothers?: He will respect their power, but be mostly independent. He will want to make them proud, but also to become as powerful as them. He holds them on a high pedestal that he constantly compares himself to. In private, he will be filial and respectful, but match them in any chaotic behavior.
Will he join Tzimisce? Why or why not?: Yes. Katastrofe will join Tzimisce as soon as he can, because that is part of the steps to become powerful. He will, of course, study Vicissitude with all his might.
A little something about his personality: He will not care for the lives or well-being of anyone he does not respect, cherish, or understand. Even those he’s close to he may plot against if it means “greater good” (usually good for him, not them.) Katastrofe fascinates in anything cruel and unusual, observing and watching the world burn everything happen.
Anything Extra?: He wouldn’t change his own appearance much, not in terms of using his knowledge of Vicissitude.

Children of Gaia Alpha
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I haven’t done RP on Gaia yet, but I’d love to! I love RP and the opportunities for viewing things from a different perspective. I do any kind of plots, and I don’t have any real no’s. I just like having fun! I, of course, respect everyone else’s limits and will probably avoid roleplay of more sensitive topics because not everyone has as few limits as me.
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?: The Children of Gaia are a very interesting clan. I like the dynamic of “This should be black and white… but is it?” and inner turmoil within the tribe. I also am a sucker for nature and characters who are very in-tune with nature. This Tribe also holds a pride and has a unique connection with their existence and the world’s existence that would be very helpful for letting me get a better feel of Faetasia and the roleplay world within this guild.
Alpha’s Name: Pom’ai
Alpha’s Personality: Pom’ai is an… interesting werewolf. She is always fighting herself internally, struggling with her ideals and execution. She never shows it, though, maintaining an air of dependable leadership. She believes that violence for the sake of violence is simply the Wyrm’s influence, and that violence for the sake of peace is using Gaia’s gift of power for its intended purpose. Pom’ai seeks to embody the core beliefs of the tribe, but finds herself wondering if peace is naive. For this, she meditates constantly, trying to rid her mind of the Depraved thoughts that seek to ruin her mind. Pom’ai is very social and holds the thoughts and opinions of others in high regard. Before making any decision, she calls her tribe together in order to see every perspective on the issue.
Motivations and Goals:Because of her own turmoil, Pom’ai works very diligently to promote Gaia’s wisdom amongst her tribe and to others. She is no stranger to the infighting and arguments over when to fight, and often steps in to resolve these conflicts. There is no right answer yet, she would say, and spending your time thinking about it simply invites Depravity instead. Pom’ai is always speaking of peace and resolution with humans and other tribes, for only together will success over the Wyrm reign. She always gets her tribe’s input, and sometimes even other tribes’ input when she’s really struggling, and makes sure to include as many people as possible before affecting their lives with her commitments. Maintaining peace with those closest, her tribe, is the key to overall peace. Pom’ai, like all Garou, hopes to rid the world of the Wyrm and to save those under its influence.

Stargazers Alpha
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I haven’t done any RP on Gaia yet, but I’d love to get into it! Normally, I RP pretty much anything. I don’t have any no’s, I just really enjoy RP because it gives me a chance to explore something from a different mindset. I will probably avoid more sensitive topics, as I know few share my lack of limits in roleplay, and I respect that!
Why does this particular Alpha appeal to you?: Well, the Stargazers were a tribe that caught my eye immediately. Stars, the moon, and very.. willowy? For lack of a better word, personalities really appeal to me. I love the aesthetic and I also do a lot with these kinds of characters. It’s easy for me to get into character, and it would be very useful to use a character of this type to become accustomed to plotting in Faetasia!
Alpha’s Name: Ru Xing
Alpha’s Personality: Ru Xing is very, very quiet. She is the most social with those from her tribe, who she cherishes dearly. Most of the time, one can find her meditating. She has a calming aura of peace, is very patient, and talks very slowly, believing that urgency should be a last resort. Don’t be fooled, though: if her tribe is messed with, all that is gone in a flash and she becomes a fierce warrior. Ru Xing particularly believes in knowledge, so she encourages her tribe and she herself to observe and learn constantly.
Motivations and Goals: Ru Xing intends to preserve those in her tribe. The Wyrm is always a threat, as is the tribes who disagree with the Stargazers. As much as she wants to maintain peace, she can’t deny the threats that are always looming. So, Ru Xing seeks to keep her tribe safe and well. She’s likely to sacrifice herself if it meant the tribe went on. She also promotes constant vigilance and observation, learning, and slow, steady thought. The best way to fight is by carefully picking apart weaknesses and creating plans that harm only the ones intended to be harmed (vicious all-out war kills too many humans and innocent tribe members). Though Ru Xing herself is very solitary, she will gather the tribe on new moons in order to keep them safe while they are lacking the Moon’s protective eye.

Guardians of Tradition Tremere Elder
Owner Username: ziennia_zen
Tell me a bit about your RP style: I haven’t had a RP on Gaia yet, but I’d love to remedy that! I like role playing all kinds of things: romance, combat, casual interactions, everything! I won’t be against roleplaying anything, but I tend to steer clear of things like rape and incest.
Why does this particular kat/society appeal to you?:I am a very traditional person myself. I love history and culture (I’m majoring in history), and how things were done in the past is very important and interesting to me. This society definitely fits for me! Extreme positions are also quite interesting. Being entirely against change is definitely extreme, and is something that would be fun to play with.
Her Name: Azriel Clément
Her Personality: He is very, very traditional. He is very focused on propriety and cleanliness. He’s developed a sort of germaphobia, disliking being touched or using unclean utensils/weapons/etc. Azriel may come off as a fuddy-duddy or a stickler for rules, but that isn’t true. He simply wants to preserve the status quo …. Of a while ago. Cheating and lying aren’t against his moral compass. Azriel wants to honor the founders of Tremere and their pursuits in magic and immortality, respecting them for their commitment immensely. He is proud of being a vampire because of this. He spends most of his time studying at the Academy, often using slower and more traditional means of practicing magic. He isn’t very fond of the Brothers of Absinthe, finding the use of hallucinogens to be modern and a way to cheat the process of connecting with magic.
Motivations and Goals: He will first and foremost enact a policy of propriety. He won’t discourage flinging or “overly sexual” behaviors, but he also won’t respect it. Remaining poised, elegant, and focused is the best way to study magic and act in society. Azriel will also personally look for members of the society who use modern technologies and practices, and is not afraid to make his displeasure known. Azriel will stand for no bullshit in the society and will always strive to be against Tremere policies that go against his beliefs. He is motivated by the study of magics / thaumaturgy solely. Physical fighting is improper (according to him).

Renp Deity Baby
Owner Username: ziennia_zen
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’ll roleplay most things. Fighting, romance, you name it. I might not be the best at writing some topics, but I’ll try. I stay away from things like incest. My favorite things to write are a character’s innermost thoughts. Writing emotions and thought processes is very fun and something I think I’m good at. I’ve been wanting to roleplay here in Faekats, since roleplay is a passion of mine to do in my free time, and this community is so accepting that it’s hard to not love it here.
Why does this particular character appeal to you?:Firstly, the couple is so cute. Their colors are lovely and I adore them. Secondly,I’ve come to love the Renp race. Their lines are some of my favorites, and they’re such sweethearts.
Name: Cintamonyet “Cinta” (Cheen-ta-munyu) (means puppy love in Indonesian. Why puppy love? See personality below.)
Personality: Cinta is very shy at first. She isn’t one to venture from the temple, preferring the safety of her family and the people she knows. When she does leave and run errands, she won’t immediately try to strike up conversation. Cinta quickly decides if she likes you or not. A couple minutes into meeting her, if you just feel like an unsavory character, she might try and leave as quickly as possible, giving you the obvious cold shoulder. Cinta doesn’t believe in violence, so she won’t be vindictive. If she does like you, though, she will find ways to visit you for as long as she can. Cinta loves very truly and purely, following those she loves (and her family) like a puppy.
Family ties:Cinta knows her dad is a very busy man, and this saddens her. However, it can’t be changed. She spends most of her time in the Deity’s temple with her mother and possibly siblings, liking the busywork of cleaning and helping with the immense tasks her mother takes on herself. Cinta doesn’t talk much, but you can tell her affection for her family through her actions.
Position of Power: Since she contains both god and Angelique genes, she is more connected to Jalabri’s domain than her mother is. Cinta feels affinity for the race her dad watches over, and does all she can to serve them. She listens to everything her mother says about what needs to be done, but in some areas Cinta is better suited to serving the domain. Having such power and responsibility is a little bit hard on her, because she’d prefer a casual lifestyle, but she’s far from the type to abandoned the role.

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:20 pm
Customs and OCs

Full CC Form:

FULL CC REQUEST
Username:

Semi-Custom CC Form:

SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Username:
Kat’s Race:
Line art:
Unedited/Edited/CC (Actual edits chosen are CC):
Inspiration: Ref 1
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y/N
Additional Notes:

Full Custom Form:

FULL CUSTOM REQUEST
Username:
Kat’s Race (Cosplay may change this):
Is this a Cosplay: (If yes from what?)
Is this a Freak: (If yes what type?)
Cosplay/Freak Permission: Here
Line art:
Hair:
Wings:
Body:
Eyes:
Request: Specific details here. Be as descriptive as possible.
Image Refs: Ref 1 (Add more if more refs are being used)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y/N
Additional Notes:

Tremere vamp - in Syny and Yayoi
SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Username:ziennia_zen
Kat’s Race:Vampire (tremere)
Line art:Jackal, Regular, Stallion, or Faefox
Unedited/Edited/CC (Actual edits chosen are CC):Edited
Inspiration: Ref 1
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes:

Kuei - syny

FULL CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race (Cosplay may change this):Kuei-Jin
Is this a Cosplay:n
Is this a Freak:n
Cosplay/Freak Permission:n/a
Line art:Faefox, regular, valkyrie
Unedited/Edited:edited
Hair:see ref
Wings:see ref
Body:see ref
Eyes:see ref
Request: This lovely design, please~.
Image Refs: Ref 1
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:21 pm
Special Claims

He Xuan

In kt, Kiara, syny, yaya
FULL CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race (Cosplay may change this):Cosplay Demon
Is this a Cosplay: yes, from Tian Guan Ci Fu/Heaven Official’s Blessing
Is this a Freak: n/a
Cosplay/Freak Permission: Here
Line art: dark elf, draekat, elder baddie, stallion, or jackal
Unedited/Edited:edited
Hair:long, black/deep navy blue, or see ref
Wings: none
Body: see ref
Eyes: piercing yellow, or see ref
Request: He Xuan cosplay <3 tysm
Image Refs: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):He’s very unlucky. They are very closed off, grumpy, your classic emo. He hates people and energy, constantly searching for revenge. He’s also the black water demon, sinking ships of anyone who dares venture too close. They’re also a glutton, a product of good old fashioned trauma.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes:They canonically have pet fish that are skeletons, so it would be great if some could be included too, they’re iconic bone fishies

Mixmatch freak
color=red]I Want This Freak!
Username: ziennia_zen
Type of Freak: Mixmatched / Patch Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? They would have patches of fur/skin from various kats (not real ones, unless the colorist wants to take bits of their OWN kats’ designs for the fun of it) and races (that the colorist owns or is a shop race) like a patchwork quilt, same with hair and all extremities / edits [for example, one part of the face may have a kryenae’s mane, while the other has a faefox’s ears. The point is for recognizable species parts to be patched together in a way that isn’t simply clothing or features]
Reference Images: Ref One
Ref Two
Ref Three

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:23 pm
Mates

Fleur x Firesong Mating Agreement: Here

Esra Lucienne x Dulcao Mating Agreement: None  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:23 pm