Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1300: Stryker's Residence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:24 pm
Work In Progress  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:40 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ The days had dragged fairly peacefully for Stryker, but something had become glaringly obvious to her. Her body was changing in a strange way that had lead her to take a particular test, and now she stared at that test and the little lines that showed that it was positive. Staring at it with wide yellow eyes, she hadn't even realized something like this could even happen to her anymore. After everything her body had undergone, they had left her body intact and able to reproduce? Laughing in a manner that was neither funny or healthy sounding, she covered her face and groaned loudly. What was she supposed to do? And it was clear to her it could only be one person, as she had only ever been with one person. Like on que, her phone chimed happily next to the test and showed up with Za'saad's number, a text message from him. Despite herself, the smile that grew on her lips warmed her anxious heart as she opened her phone and read the message, unable to stop the laughter that slipped from her. He had such a strange way of speaking, but it was quite charming for him.
I was just thinking of you and here you are, appearing in a message like my mind called for you. I would love your company, I just hope to discuss something of a heavy manner at some point with you. I don't want to dampen the mood, but it is of great importance. Where would you like to meet?
Though he was only a few houses down from her, she didn't want to push her conversation on him immediately. Maybe they could just enjoy their time together before she dropped this bomb on him. Having sent the text and putting her phone back down on the counter next to the pregnancy test, she folded her hands together and chewed her bottom lip anxiously. They were not an item, they were not together and nothing of the sort had ever been discussed, they had just casually gone about what they did and seemed to get along quite well afterwards. If he wanted to be a part of this, great, she would not stop him, but she also wouldn't stop him if he wanted to walk away from it completely. Though she hoped he wouldn't run from it, there always was the chance. She wasn't entirely sure what a child would be like birthed from her. Her abilities and powers were not naturally from being born that way, so the likelihood of a child being born like her was low, but still. She wasn't even supposed to be able to have kids, yet here they were.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Anxious ] [☀: Location][ Home ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:40 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Smiling at her phone, despite all the uncertainties still, Stryker was quite taken with the way he spoke and wrote, like he was stuck in a time that no longer existed. But he himself was a bit of an anomaly here. Where she wasn't aware of much of his background, she knew enough that he wasn't entirely human. Or at least human with enhanced abilities. Picking up her phone and taking a deep breath, she started her response, trying to make it sound more nonchalant than she was actually feeling. She was down right giddy about him asking her out to eat.
"I appreciate you my dear, I will talk about this when we have finished our outing." Pausing, she bit her lip gently and looked down at her stomach, willing whatever sort of child was growing, to behave to allow her to eat in peace. Thankfully things hadn't been too bad since that night at work, but there was still the off chance. Deciding it would still be best to eat, regardless of what could happen, she lived through actual human experimentation, she could handle a few pregnancy things. "Did you have a place in mind? Or shall we meet and let the winds take us where they will? No matter the decision, I am sure to enjoy your company."
Hitting send quickly and putting her phone down, she hustled into her bathroom to get herself cleaned up a little, or at least run a brush through her hair, which turned into a whole ordeal as it seemed she hadn't brushed her hair for a few days. Groaning, she watched her phone anxiously, knowing she was dressed well enough, a pair of dark blue jeans and a long sleeve shirt in a deep grey color, keeping warm and hiding her scars. All she would have to do is throw on her shoes and she'd be on her way to meet him. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Anxious/Happy ] [☀: Location][ Home ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: previous posts in Za'saad's own apartment.
            tab tab outfit: sneakers, jeans. t-shirt, hoodie, also eyepatch as forever.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

As expected there was a text from the woman, which was quickly read and easily replied to.

tab tab I would've hand picked a place
            tab tab for you and I, however, letting
            tab tab the Wheel of Fate guide our
            tab tab steps, seem infinitely more
            tab tab intriguing. Tell me where I may
            tab tab find you and my shadow shall
            tab tab walk by yours soon enough.
            tab tab - Za'saad Zabirith

Tucking the phone safely into his pocket, he wrestled on a hoodie for more warmth than his t-shirt, grabbed his wallet and keys, then left. With his door locked behind him, he strolled casually along the sidewalk towards nowhere in particular. For now he just followed the lighted path, stepping into the bright cones beneath each streetlamp, gazing into the endless abyss above, waiting for Stryker to reveal her whereabouts. Once he had a destination, he turned his nose towards her residence. Strange how they found each other ways off their common path. They were practically neighbours.

When he was at her home, he stepped up to the door confidently before ignoring the bell so he could knock a little tune - like a secret code would unlock the portal to her domain. A small game in his mind, a short moment of amusement. Once she opened her door, Za'saad moved one foot back as he did a courteous bow, putting his hand to his heart and lowered his head for her.

"Blessed evening, Mydame. You look radiant tonight, like a precious gem reflecting the light around it." Za'saad said in praise of her appearance as he raised his head again. Presenting her with his hand, he gave her a gentle smile. "Shall we chase the shadows together?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:00 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Having typed her address to him in a flash, she knew it likely wouldn't be long before he arrived since she knew they lived close. Since she'd gone to his home that first night. A light blush stained her pale cheeks as her heart skipped and she pushed herself from her chair and looked herself over the best she could. There was something obviously missing from Stryker's house, mirrors. She hated them, she hated walking by her reflection to see the monster that she is, so she had either smashed, or plainly removed, all mirrors from her home once she had moved in. Running her hands absently along her pant legs, she looked at the counter where the pregnancy test was sitting and snatched it up before slipping it into a bag and putting her into her shoulder bag, gripping the larger bag tightly, like it would make it go away. Ears perking at the sounds of someone approaching her door, she moved silently towards it, and at the playful knock, she chuckled and opened the door, her smile and expression warming drastically at the sight of him, but it still sent a thrill of worry down her spine.
"Well good evening to you as well fine sir. I must say you look quite dashing yourself." He could be in a fuzzy onesie pajama set that was the silliest animal you could think of and he'd still likely make her hurt flutter and make others swoon. He was a terribly attractive man, but his personality was the winning point for her. Taking his offered hand, she moved from her doorway and locked her door behind her, moving as close as she could to him as they started down the walkway. "I am interested to see where this night goes. It seems like most things with you involve some sort of adventure." Hinting a little bit at their first interaction, she gave him a toothy smile, her sharp canines poking out before she sighed happily, just enjoying the moment of being free from her house. But the weight of the little stick in her purse was making her still a bit anxious.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Anxious/Happy ] [☀: Location][ Home ][☁: I'm With][ Herself - Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )