Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event ~ Club Carnival (Open!)
The Great Hall (Carnival)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:18 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxT ʜ ᴇ xxxG ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ xxxH ᴀ ʟ ʟxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Inside the Great Hall, you have a worldly feast prepared by the Culinary Club. The dishes are explained by the Language Club, who will also teach you basic words/phrases from the country of origin. Some of the Music Club students were recruited to serenade you with music of the country for a full, immersive experience.

**Please let the chefs know if you have any food allergies!**

xxxxxxxxxxxxCʟᴜʙs ᴛᴏ Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ:xxxxxxxxxxxx
Culinary Club - Prepared all the international food/drinks/snacks
Language Club - Explain the culinary treats, teach bits of the languages
Music Club - Playing music local to the cultures.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:20 am
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx(Gryffindor 7th Year Hogwarts Student)(Prefect and Head Girl)(Half Blood Witch and Daughter of Cathy League, Puddlemere United Captain)(Language Club Leader and Music Club Member)(Gryffindor Quidditch Captain)
Time: 2059-2060
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria was extremely proud of how her (and Milan's) carnival was turning out. Everyone seemed in a festive mood and there was a bit for everyone. She had considered baby sitting her mother who was signing autographs and answering questions over at the quite large quidditch section of the carnival but Aria figured her mother had been a public figure for enough years she shouldn't be too much of a problem. Instead, Aria went where she wanted to go. She was the Language Club leader and wanted to see how her planning with the culinary club was going. She couldn't be happier. This carnival would be a wonderful capstone to her resume for the ministry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Quidditch (Keeper) ✸ Astronomy ✸ Herbology

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah had invited her mom, her dad, her aunt, her uncle - she had no where mentioned that Harmony was invited back to Hogwarts. She wondered if her parents had invited Harmony, or if Harmony had invited herself. Either way, Jaelah was watching her sister like a hawk - she had to be very cautious near her sister, to make sure that she wouldn't get hit again with a leg.

She had walked backwards away from the quidditch pitch where she saw Harmony, until she couldn't see the sister and ran. She wanted to be inside, where she could lock a door to keep Harmony away. She saw Erikk, walking with some of his other friends, and took his arm, dragging him away with her.
"You. Me. Inside. Now." She demanded - and kept looking over her shoulder watching to make sure Jaelah wasn't following.

She went into the great hall, at least to participate with the food and music, then went into the back corner where she could watch anyone who came inside, and could probably escape behind a tapestry or behind Erikk or something - not that that would be much help because Erikk was as tall as she was, "Why the hell do I have to be so tall. Tree boy - grow taller soon thanks." She grabbed some of the foods being offered, and when they tried to teach languages she shushed her fellow students.

Casual conversation, yes. "So tree boy, how do you like the carnival?"

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Setting: Carnival
Thoughts: She shouldn't be here
Appearance: 5'5" female; Jean shorts, white shirt - very similar to Harmony

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:30 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
June 2060 Club Carnival - Quidditch Pitch Great Hall With: Will, Babs, Tam, Aedan Mockingjae
Wearing: Some sweet pants Status: "What's her damage?"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

PErikk hadn’t seen much of his family yet outside of the usual Hogwarts bunch. Lizzie, his sister-in-law, showed up right at the beginning to spend time with Aldrick and their kids. Last he saw Liam and Lark, they were off exploring their future school. He warned Flick that if they so much as even caught a whiff of their mom’s perfume to run and find him so he could fend her off, if Wren or Nimbus weren’t already there to take care of it. That whole mess was an ongoing work in progress.

In the meantime, Erikk was mulling around outside the Quidditch Pitch with some of his friends. He was standing with Will, exchanging plant-based puns back and forth with Babs and Tam after questioning the latter about the flower that mysteriously spawned in his hair. Even MacInnes joined in, though the tosser was insistent on feigning disinterest. Even when he was fun, he was Lame AF.

“You. Me. Inside. Now.”

Knapp #7 didn’t even have time to react as Jaelah grabbed him by the arm and literally dragged him away from his friends despite the shocked string of curses coming from her new hostage.

“Mockingjae, what the hell?” He huffed, though made no move to separate from her. He simply complied and tagged along. They wound up in the Great Hall with the food and music. Okayyy. So maybe she was just hungry? Except Jae led them towards the back corner of the room. It was when she tried to use Erikk as a human shield that the third year realized something was up beyond Jaelah behaving like he was her personal plaything. He seemed only a little miffed when he was told to get taller. “Stop growing yourself and I might! Jesus, is that why you’re still calling me that? Trying to draw attention away that you’re a tree yourself?”

His friend grabbed herself some food, to which Erikk joined in. He couldn’t help but snicker when she shushed the poor Language Club kid trying to educate her, but something was definitely going on. When asked about how he was enjoying the carnival, he shook his head. “Ohh, no. We’re not playing this game. You’re acting beyond weird. What’s going on with you?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Quidditch (Keeper) ✸ Astronomy ✸ Herbology

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah snorted when Erikk said for her to stop growing as well, she wished she could stop growing, could hide. "Hey, you like trees. I'm just trying to become one with the thing you like so you'll like me one day too" She winked at him, shoving some more food in her mouth, to let her have some time to think on a reason. Well, she could say the truth she supposed. "My psychopath older sister is out there. I'd hate for her to see me, ruin the life of everyone here, and I don't know, maybe she'll take out my eye completely this time? I didn't even INVITE her, I don't know why she's here. Hide in here with me? I mean. If you want. I'm sorry - I shouldn't have dragged you away from your friends. I uh. I could probably just go back to the dorm and wait it out." She felt her face reddening, why hadn't she just left the festival, gone to her dorm, study a bit.

She let out a deep sigh, and stepped back from Erikk, "Look, just avoid the quidditch area, that's where she last was. Avoid the girl with only one real leg, okay? Good talk tree boy."

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Setting: Carnival
Thoughts: She shouldn't be here
Appearance: 5'5" female; Jean shorts, white shirt - very similar to Harmony

Trickblues

Quote:

Event ~ Club Carnival (Open!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items