Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had come as a surprise. A message on his phone from him out of the blue. The last time Rainier Koenig had seen him…well…it hadn’t been great. But they had claimed they were clean now and had their life together. While Rainer had incinerated that bridge long ago, he still felt sorry for the man. He had been so strung out on Ashe when he had left him the Koenig was certain the other male couldn’t tell reality from those memories that lingered in his head.

He glanced at the piece of jewelry on his hand that Ricco had given him at the April 4th dinner. They had already agreed to get married before then but this just made it official. They had been planning the wedding and so far it was going alright, however Ricco tended to fight him on certain things. Who knew planning a little wedding would be so stressful.

The Koenig had gone out to meet with the ex. It was a pleasant meeting. They caught up with one another. The ex claimed they had gotten clean from Ashe. He had been one of Rainier’s regulars and eventually he had become his lover. But Rain had found out later that was only so he could steal Ashe from him to get his fix. When he had caught him red handed he had kicked him out of his apartment. After than he had not heard from the other male. Until now.

Over the next week there were more decisions to be made. More fights. Rain had met with his ex a couple more times. Nothing ever happened at these meetings and they were typically done in a very public space. He had nothing to hide. Though he always felt like someone was watching him while he was out. But maybe it was just his nerves. He had been a bit frazzled. Although he began to notice with each visit how much more flirty the other male was becoming. Even the texts he had sent dripped with it but Rainier never responded to it. He had no romantic or even sexual interest in him.

It was the night before the wedding. Tomorrow was the big day and both Rain and Ricco had been busy running around making sure any last minute things were tied up. They had planned not to see each other again till the wedding so Rainier had gotten himself a hotel room to stay in until then. It wasn’t far away from the penthouse. Ricco had been acting particularly strange all day. Until things came to a head and they had another fight over wedding things. But then it began to spiral out of control, Ricco accusing Rain of cheating on him, not being in love with him anymore and how he had seen the message on his phone from the ex. Alerting Rain to the fact that he had had him followed. The Ancilla had had his suspicions about the tail, but the fact that Ricco had gone through his phone sparked a new argument about trust and boundaries. Just because they were going to be married didn’t I’ve the Milliner the right to look through his things without permission. Rain would have happily handed the phone over for him to see if he had just asked. He had done nothing wrong.

But Ricco wasn’t having it, something was off. Wedding jitters maybe? Rain didn’t feel like unpacking that right now. So he excused himself to take a walk. Assuring Ricco that he would be back in a little while so he wouldn’t flip out more. Rain had promised never to leave like he had the time before when they had fought and the red head wasn’t known to break promises. As he hit the street, the warm night air welcomed him and he turned right. Heading to no place in particular, just wondering to clear his head.

Soon he had found himself wandering alone down a rather deserted side street. There was a small group standing against a far wall, they eyed him for a moment. He really didn’t want to deal with them thinking they could easily jump him so Rainier turned down a dark side alley. When he got about halfway down the world suddenly went black as a black bag what drawn over his head, the strings of the back tightening around his throat, nearly cutting off the circulation of blood. Claws tried to claw at the strings, rip at the bag and free himself but a sudden sharp pain exploded in the back of his head and stain could feel himself falling to the ground but do nothing to stop himself. As he hit the ground hard the last thing that flashed through his mind was Ricco’s face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:32 pm
The sound of a door opening and slamming shut woke him. Suddenly the bag was snatched off his head and he was blinded by bright fluorescent light. Squinting, it took a moment for his vision to clear. How long had he been out? Hours? Days?

Recognition came to the Koenig as he looked at the large man in front of him. An interrogator the family kept on staff for just these types of situations. The man grinned as he looked down at him. Reaching out to grasp Rain by the chin, turning his face side to side, running a clawed thumb along his bottom lip before he suddenly ripped his lip ring out. Blood poured from Rain’s mouth as a surprised and pained yell came. It echoed off the walls of the room, thankfully he was a quick healer. He would have to get that repierced later. If he made it out of this room.

“The boys say hi, by the way, Rainier. They are sorely disappointed that you just up and ran off. You know no one really leaves.” The large male moved to a silver stand that had any number of horrible looking instruments on it. He selected a long, needle-like tool. Testing the point with the tip of his finger.

Rain’s eyes widened slightly. His face remained still as stone. “They took the deal. They got what they wanted to leave me alone in peace•

A deep rumble of a chuckle left the man as he turned his gaze back to the red head. Moving in close he grasped Rain’s hair and yanked his head back forcefully. “It’s not about the money or the businesses, Kleiner Welpe. The old man sunk a lot of time and money into you. You belong to the family, always. But they are willing to let you go as soon as they are satisfied that you understand. Your Elder paid his dues, now it’s your turn.” Lifting the tool up he pointed it as Rain’s left eye. “I wonder if your rich little Elder would be upset if I just took that eye of yours. I’m sure the brothers would be satisfied with that as part of payment.”

Screams echoed from the room for hours.

Days must have passed. Or at least it seemed like it. Everytime Rainier would pass out he would be revived. Over and over again. Force fed to keep his beast saited. The only thing giving Rainier hope was that maybe, just maybe he would get out of here and see Ricco again. They didn’t want his unlife. They just wanted him to suffer for his abandonment. Ricco’s face fluttered through his mind when he was conscious. Trying to focus on something other than the pain. His smile, the way that little line formed between his eyebrows as he scowled, how he looked when they lay together in bed just enjoying each other’s company. He missed that look of complete and utter adoration the Milliner reserved only for him.

He had been left alone for a time, his body aches. His bloody jacket lay torn and shredded in the far corner, pants stained with blood that was caked to his pale flesh. When the door finally opened once more he flinched away, shutting his eyes tight and waiting for some infliction of pain to come. Rainier had a high pain tolerance but the skills of the man could bring screams from even the most strong willed.

When it didn’t come he looked up. Surprise in his eyes at who he saw. “Felix….?” His lips were painfully chapped. Throat hoarse from screaming and yelling. Why was one of the brothers here all of a sudden?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A wide grin spread across the large Koenig’s face. Gold eyes sparkling with humor. “Man Rain, you look like Scheisse.”

“Why are you here, Felix?” Rain couldn’t sit up straight to confront the Koenig triplet. So he merely let himself slump in the chair. Pretty sure that his arms had been wrenched from their sockets.
“I like you Rain. Berlioz? Not so much. And you can count out Milo. He wanted to shove sticks of dynamite up your a** and blow you sky high.”

“That still doesn’t explain why you are here.“

Felix clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “To let you go of course.” Leaning over Rain the other vampire gave him a dead stare. “But if you ever tell anyone it was me I will have to kill you.” There were times when Rain over had wondered about Felix. He always seemed ready to fight, to be brutal and uncaring. But then at other times the meathead seemed to genuinely care. His moods were mercurial at best.

As Felix ripped off his bonds, Rain shifted slightly. “Would you mind?”

Felix grabbed Rain’s arm and popped it back into place. “Don’t say I never did anything for you.”

Rain almost bit through his tongue as he slid his other arm back into place. Luckily his legs had been left relatively unscathed. Though he suspected more time here and that would likely change.

“Now.” Leaning forward Felix gestures at his chin. Rain lifted an eyebrow. “If I let you go without looking like you knocked me out I’m going to get more s**t than that will get me. Now ******** punch me a*****e so you can go home. If you make it out of here that is.” Felix grinned. “Oh and uh, maybe not tell that Milliner of yours that it was us, hm? If he cares about you enough to pay us what he did he must really like your a**.”

Rainier felt weak but he could still muster his vampiric strength. With one quick blow to his chin Rain knocked the large man out. Gathering his shredded jacket out of the corner of the room and slipping it on. He'd probably have to get a new one. “Thanks Felix. I owe you one.” Rain slipped carefully from the room and made his way down the hallway. Careful to go undetected. It was easy enough. He had been here before and knew the way out. Though he was surprised there weren’t more goons roaming about. Maybe Felix had taken care of them too to make sure Rain got out.

It didn’t take long for him to reach the set of doors that lead out onto the street. As he hit the street the warm air stung his sore and raw skin. What day was it? Dread set in. The wedding. ********. Ricco.

With painful quick steps the Koenig left the building and that life completely beyond. Or so he hoped. And headed back to where the man he was supposed to marry would be waiting for him. But what kind of state would Rain find him in?

As he drew closer to the building where the penthouse was he stopped. Staring all the way up to the top of it where he knew Ricco was. Would he be relieved? Angry? So angry that he would refuse to see him ever again?

There was only one way to find out. Rain took a deep breath and continued towards that building. His steps perhaps just a little bit slower.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas