Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:50 pm
User Image

Aryana has finally convinced her very busy mate to give her more children. She has been understanding for far too long, but now she longs for more family time. The Angelique, while always devoted to her God, has been feeling lonely and missing her children, who are long since grown and leading their own lives. The Renp race is small, and she always watches over them with a gentle hand as if they were her own family. But they aren't, not quite. A warmth spreads through her heart as she looks at the two new eggs nestled into a crib in their temple.

It's been some time since Jabari had existed in these halls. Most often it was Aryana in his stead. Sometimes one of their first born daughters made their way through. But not often enough. Selfishly, she hopes that one of these children at least will help tend to their charges. After all, she was only an Angelique. She was made to serve her God, not serve his domain. It was exhausting, and many things were beyond her scope of abilities, especially without Jabari by her side. Humming softly, she placed her paws onto the eggs.

Long story short, the owner of the Renp god did not return when we came back from hiatus. I still adore the pair, and was allowed to have a two egg breeding and contest one off in order to try to extend the family/keep the family going. They did have one breeding before the hiatus, but none since then. That, my lovelies, is where you come in. <3

User Image

This egg is a girl, but can be played and certed as non-binary if that's your vibe for her/them.

The Rules
1. Only enter once. You can edit your entry up until the contest closes. Please note your post if you've edited though, as I will likely read them as you post because I have no self control.
2. Do not discourage others from entering.
3. Fill out the form completely.

The Form
[size=11][align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular character appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Tell me some about them! What are they like?)
[b]Family ties:[/b] (How do they connect to their mother? Their absent father? Their siblings?
[b]Position of Power:[/b] (They're a new, young god, born into a domain that has been neglected. How do they connect to their father's domain? Or do they not? What are they doing as new gods in Faetasia?)[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:16 pm
Owner Username: Livarian
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Im pretty open to anything rp wise. My only real no's being overly graphic gore, incest, and stuff like that. I am really wanting to be more involved in the shop as a whole and would love to do more plotting in general.
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Honestly I adore the Renp race in general so getting to play someone from the deities bloodline would be really fun.
Name: Aliza
Personality: Aliza is a compassionate and caring being. She wants the world to be filled with love and joy while also being just.
Family ties: With the disappearance of her father Aliza would put all her effort into building bonds with her mother and siblings. Family is very important to her, and she would do everything in her power to keep those around her happy.
Position of Power: The first thing she would do is return the temple to its former glory. She would reach out to any of her fathers worshippers, and do her best to step into the role of Goddess. Unless one of her siblings shows they want to step up. If that be the case she would do her best to support them. Only as a united front can they restore the family and care for their fathers neglected race.

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:28 pm
Owner Username: Aria Starstone
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm not a big fan of overly realistic violence, don't like death stuff. I do enjoy drama, I like tragedy (especially background), but to a point. I'm good at emotive RP, and I love helping others further plots they have they're working.
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Look I am addicted to Renps, honestly. They're one of my fave base-shop races. What more can I say?
Name: Habiba (Arabic, feminine form, meaning Beloved)
Personality: Gentle, giving and loving, Habibi, or Habi as she often goes by, tends to push herself out there for her family, and their followers. She can be fierce when she feels those she cares for are being insulted, or attacked, but she also can be not very good at defending herself, as she has some quiet internal worry that somehow, despite it starting before she existed, her father's absence is her fault.
Family ties: She stays connected by both staying close to the temple, where her family lives, and by doing small things for them. If she hears her mother is missing her father again, she will do what she can to stay close to her mother, spending time with her... She is not her father, she knows she cannot make up for him, but perhaps she can make her mother feel less lonely. If she hears one of the family wants a specific treat, she would go to a fair amount of effort to get it for them. As for her father... She watches for him, but is privately afraid of what she might learn should he return.
Position of Power: Habi will connect to her absent father's domain by focusing on the less common, but loved and lovely female Renps. Her goal is to support them, provide them a renp-God who loves them specifically. Not that she does not love the renpbois, but she feels the girls need love and support too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:31 am
Owner Username: ziennia_zen
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’ll roleplay most things. Fighting, romance, you name it. I might not be the best at writing some topics, but I’ll try. I stay away from things like incest. My favorite things to write are a character’s innermost thoughts. Writing emotions and thought processes is very fun and something I think I’m good at. I’ve been wanting to roleplay here in Faekats, since roleplay is a passion of mine to do in my free time, and this community is so accepting that it’s hard to not love it here.
Why does this particular character appeal to you?:Firstly, the couple is so cute. Their colors are lovely and I adore them. Secondly,I’ve come to love the Renp race. Their lines are some of my favorites, and they’re such sweethearts.
Name: Cintamonyet “Cinta” (Cheen-ta-munyu) (means puppy love in Indonesian. Why puppy love? See personality below.)
Personality: Cinta is very shy at first. She isn’t one to venture from the temple, preferring the safety of her family and the people she knows. When she does leave and run errands, she won’t immediately try to strike up conversation. Cinta quickly decides if she likes you or not. A couple minutes into meeting her, if you just feel like an unsavory character, she might try and leave as quickly as possible, giving you the obvious cold shoulder. Cinta doesn’t believe in violence, so she won’t be vindictive. If she does like you, though, she will find ways to visit you for as long as she can. Cinta loves very truly and purely, following those she loves (and her family) like a puppy.
Family ties:Cinta knows her dad is a very busy man, and this saddens her. However, it can’t be changed. She spends most of her time in the Deity’s temple with her mother and possibly siblings, liking the busywork of cleaning and helping with the immense tasks her mother takes on herself. Cinta doesn’t talk much, but you can tell her affection for her family through her actions.
Position of Power: Since she contains both god and Angelique genes, she is more connected to Jalabri’s domain than her mother is. Cinta feels affinity for the race her dad watches over, and does all she can to serve them. She listens to everything her mother says about what needs to be done, but in some areas Cinta is better suited to serving the domain. Having such power and responsibility is a little bit hard on her, because she’d prefer a casual lifestyle, but she’s far from the type to abandoned the role.

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:21 pm
Owner Username: Noir Songbird
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like lots of stuff, thoguh at my core I'm an angst-with-a-happy-ending person. you're gonna suffer but you're gonna end up happy about it.
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: I love Renps, and I'd love to get to take a god-baby home~
Name: Izdihar (Arabic, "blossoming, prospering" -- good wishes for the Renps from their new little goddess? :3)
Personality: Izdi is soft-spoken, quiet, and gentle. She is also incredibly vain about her appearance, easily able to spend hours primping and preening to make sure that she looks perfect. All in all, she's very much the delicate princess type, and even if she is very concerned with always looking her best, she's also very concerned with looking after the Renps and making sure that they're all taken care of.
Family ties: Izdi has mixed feelings on her absent father, though she would never say so aloud. It's not her place to question, it's her place to do her duties as a goddess and look after the Renps in his absence. She adores her mother and siblings, though, and is the type of baby sister who wants to bond with makeovers and cute outfits and pleeease let her style your hair it will look soooo niceeeeee--!
Position of Power: Idzi will probably spend a lot of time exploring, wandering Faetasia and getting to know its people, but she'll always come home to her family and the temple in the end. She might not want to step up herself to the role of Renp goddess, especially since she has older siblings who she might consider better suited, but she would still be very interested in looking after her people and helping undo some of the neglect they've suffered over the years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:24 am
Y’all made this hard because there were things I loved about all of your concepts. But a decision had to be made. So…

Congrats Aria! You are my winner for this new God 2.0! I can’t wait to see what you do with her!

Aria Starstone
Owner Username: Aria Starstone
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm not a big fan of overly realistic violence, don't like death stuff. I do enjoy drama, I like tragedy (especially background), but to a point. I'm good at emotive RP, and I love helping others further plots they have they're working.
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Look I am addicted to Renps, honestly. They're one of my fave base-shop races. What more can I say?
Name: Habiba (Arabic, feminine form, meaning Beloved)
Personality: Gentle, giving and loving, Habibi, or Habi as she often goes by, tends to push herself out there for her family, and their followers. She can be fierce when she feels those she cares for are being insulted, or attacked, but she also can be not very good at defending herself, as she has some quiet internal worry that somehow, despite it starting before she existed, her father's absence is her fault.
Family ties: She stays connected by both staying close to the temple, where her family lives, and by doing small things for them. If she hears her mother is missing her father again, she will do what she can to stay close to her mother, spending time with her... She is not her father, she knows she cannot make up for him, but perhaps she can make her mother feel less lonely. If she hears one of the family wants a specific treat, she would go to a fair amount of effort to get it for them. As for her father... She watches for him, but is privately afraid of what she might learn should he return.
Position of Power: Habi will connect to her absent father's domain by focusing on the less common, but loved and lovely female Renps. Her goal is to support them, provide them a renp-God who loves them specifically. Not that she does not love the renpbois, but she feels the girls need love and support too.

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces