PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:26 am
Character List:
Nox Hayashi
Tarou
Rosita Suave

(I'll probably add to this over time.)

Beat 1 summary:
- Nox is walking through the forest.
- He finds a strange metal object with a strange note.
- He reads only a small part of the note and decides it's a prank.
- He takes the object with him and feels a calming effect.

Beat 2 summary:

Tarou and Rosita are introduced into the story.
TBA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:57 am
Nox Traveling Log #1

Traveling Log #1

I've been walking thorugh this forest for some time now, once I passed the cursed graveyard the stretch of forest I entered seemed to go on forever. i'm trying to reach a small settlement near the kawani village for a much needed place to rest but I'm feeling anything but restful these days.

The clouds hung thick in this area, i don't think anyone who lives there knows what the sun looks like. A couple of nights ago while wandering I could hear the irritating whir of circadia, if there's anything this forest is not short of, it's circadias. They wouldn't shut up, that was until I could smell something metalic, a little odd considering where I was. Shortly after I heard a small thud beside me and a glimmer of something falling. I looked down and it was something silvery, I scraped the foliage from the forest floor away from it. It was an ornamental cresent moon.

I flipped it over and took a closer look, it appeared to be hollow, I was able to retreieve a note from inside. Flismy little thing it was, very smudgy. Whoever wrote this tried very hard to make it look pretty but it was very difficult for me to read. Parts of the note were scribbled out and annotated ontop. The annotations were clumsy and blurry.

"The reader of this note shall be cursed with death insomnia..."

It appeared to be a really foolish prank intended to scare whoever would find it. well, I can tell you now, it didn't scare me. The moon would make a nice accessory if I could find someone to turn it into something nice, so I've taken it with me. I stuffed the note back inside, maybe I'll use it spook someone but it's not too convincing.

Do you ever find an object that sparks clam and joy? Well, this moon does this for me, what a lucky find. I know I'm going to have the best sleep.
(End of Note)

What Nox hadn't realised is that he had missed some fundamental information on the note and that it was infact a true curse. Unfortunately he would soon find out and would wish he was dead.

(words 367)  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash