Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 4/14/22] Charlotte Flair Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charlotte Flair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlotte Flair's theme would play out through the PA system, as the crowd would stand and make some noise for her. The CWF Throwdown Women's Champion would make her way out with her title around her waist after successfully defending it at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View against her friend/rival, Bayley. She would be introduced by the ring announcer, as she would then make her way to the ring, showing a little spring in her step, and a more positive attitude despite what had happened after that match.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On her way to the ring, Charlotte would then make her way up the steel steps as she would then get in the ring through the middle ropes. She would then spread her arms out to the hard camera and strike a pose for the audience, as she had her title around her waist. After a few moments, she would then request a microphone from the timekeeper's area, where her theme song would fade out to nothing, and the people would take their seats to hear what she had to say.

User Image

"At the Royal Rumble, I gave it my all in this ring. I made sure I retained the title, and did what I had to do, and even then.. it still was not enough. Joining the Authority was a business decision that I thought would elevate my career, but all it did was elevate Triple H and Stephanie McMahons egos." Charlotte would say, taking a moment to look around and gather her thoughts. "In this life, you live, and you learn. And one thing I learned, was to NOT trust Stephanie McMahon. But one thing that I've learned from this business is to trust nobody but myself. And that's why from this day on forward..." Charlotte would say, as she would unstrap her championship title from her waist, raising it in the air. "I will be the FIGHTING CHAMPION I was destined to be. And I don't need anyone's help to do so!" Charlotte would say, as she would smile at the camera, and the crowd clapping for her simple, yet short promo signifying that she would be on her own from here on out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:47 pm
Layla's theme would play, as the audience would immediately begin to cheer. The CWF legend (in her own right) would make her way out the entrance stage with a microphone in hand. For those who didn't tune in every week, the commentators would make it clear that Layla was the CWF Throwdown General Manager. Once Layla's theme would die down, she would begin to speak. "Charlotte! congratulations on a FLAWLESS! title defense. I know you have a little ongoing issue with upper management, but just so we're clear, I have nothing to do with any of that, so don't shoot the messenger!!" Layla would say while jokingly laughing, as she would then get ready to say her next piece. "The reason why I say this is because Stephanie McMahon is not here tonight..." The crowd would audibly boo at that statement. "...However, she told me to give you the message that in a few weeks time, you will be defending your CWF Throwdown Women's Championship against Nia Jax!" Layla would say, as she would stop speaking from there.

Layla El
Crew

Charlotte Flair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:55 pm
Charlotte watched Layla at the stage say what she had to say, and made note of it. Charlotte wasn't wrestling tonight, so she would make preparations to make sure she's ready for Nia Jax at No Way Out. Charlotte's theme would play as she would smile at Layla, happy to hear that announcement. She would be able to get revenge, and this just brings her one step closer to getting her hands on Stephanie.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff