Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Kitchens
Student Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to make dinner
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna be so full...

Ella felt a tinge of blush when she was called "my love" in French. It was super rare for her to be called names that weren't super mean. Though, telling Linsey not to hide came with the draw of the older girl offering the same advice. She was told she had as much right as anyone to be here, though Ella felt that was incorrect. "I appreciate that, and maybe someday I'll feel that way too." She tugged at her hair, wishing she felt more at ease... anywhere, really. It was hard not to feel safe here in the kitchen with only Linsey, which was nice, she supposed.

At the thought of watching snow drifting over the waves lapping on the seashore, Linsey agreed it was magical. Ella donned a small smile, wishing she could see it someday. Linsey seemed to have an idea, and said she could get her sketchbook sometime to show off her art of the scene. The thought that Linsey was also an artist made Ella feel even a little safer. "I'd like that. I can show art of the mountains, perhaps." She hadn't ever actually shared her art, but if anyone would want to see it, it'd probably be Linsey.

After another worried apology, Linsey said she hadn't a thing to be sorry about. Unfortunately, Ella was raised to constantly be sorry about everything she did. It was then the blonde said she was concerned for her, which Ella hadn't heard before. No one had ever taken time in their day to be concerned about her. She waxed poetic about how the kitchen was a safe place for her, and that this very room gave her peace. "That's really nice. Maybe someday I'll find it as safe for myself." A small nod, though one in resolute feeling. She'd try coming back here with a few more recipes to try to eat on days the great hall was too overwhelming.

Before draining the water, Linsey said to set back two cups of the pasta water for their sauce. She did so, carefully measuring exactly two cups before handing the measuring cup over to the older girl. Ella drained the pasta, then watched Linsey mix everything up. Linsey's bowl was full, Ella's had a scoop of pasta.... until it didn't. When she looked back, there was mysteriously more food in the bowl. She looked over at Linsey, thinking it must be that the Ravenclaw had added it. "Noroc Sănătate." she spoke softly, feeling the Romanian toast worked better than one in Welsh... especially given the Romanian food in their bowls.

She lifted a fork and gingerly took a bite of the sauce-covered chicken, humming happily at the flavor. It certainly tasted like home. She tried the pasta as well, already worried she was eating too much. Normally she only had a couple moments to eat, and even then, it wasn't ever much. Linsey clearly already thought that might be a problem, so Ella felt obligated to try another two bites before setting her bowl aside. She wasn't really sure how Linsey had planned to eat so much food today!

{{Wearing :: Cute Clothes}}
          {{Ella's Recipe for Mushroom Pasta}}
          Graydon Ironshield
          #5B92E5

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dark Thoughts
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Making Dinner
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I miss him...

Tàmhas had been doing his best to avoid crowds where he could. Usually, the school was filled with way too many people, and he just needed a few moments of solitude. He figured usually he could find a friend to sit with, but they all seemed to be in the Great Hall for dinner. Plus, Tàm was in the mood for something cozy. He figured he could do a pot-pie casserole. It was tasty and fairly easy. He grabbed some chicken and started to fry it up. Once done, he'd be able to shred it and use it for the dinner.

Maybe he'd also make a little treat... maybe some blondies with fruit! It was healthy and wouldn't interfere with his braces. He sighed, wishing for a moment that Áedán was there to eat with him. Even just one more meal. It was still incredibly painful to be without his best pal, and his heart often hurt. It didn't help that Pa sent him a letter that Maggey was having issues with her pregnancy and he'd probably be a brother soon. A brother to a baby who'd never met Áedán.... Life was super cruel. Onto the counter, he set the little metal daisy that Nic had made for him, letting it bounce and provide a little bubble of happiness.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Clothes}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

TrickBlues

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Lᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:21 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

I need a break,’ Linsey told herself, as she wandered down through the castle. The Fifth Year spent a goodly chunk of this day pouring over her study materials, and when her neatly scribed notes started doing a snake-like dance before her eyes she knew it was probably a good idea to stop for a bit. Though she had a stack of things to do, assignments with impending deadlines and various commitments on her time, she knew she needed to set it aside for a little bit. If nothing else, her stomach was reminding her breakfast was too long ago, and it was nearly time for supper.

With the arrival of winter term, it seemed as though the homework load increased, along with the urgency of preparations for her impending OWLs. And, she had thirteen of those to work towards. Between all that there were various club projects, Quidditch practices, sending Milan and Vera periodic updates and designs (of late, she’d been kicking around designs for young tweenagers…), Linsey was kept quite busy. She was also taking particular pains to keep her eye on Ella.

Since coming back from winter break, she was spending more of her time with the First Year, being there when Ella needed somebody to be there for her. She was concerned how Ella barely seemed to eat, and would vanish at the drop of a hat. Linsey had her suspicions about the why of it, and it upset her even thinking about that. Though she’d never met the Antonovs, she couldn’t venture a single kind thought for them. The Fifth Year did what she could to coax Ella to eat more, and she offered to her Hufflepuff counterparts that if they were having issues locating Ella to let her know, and she and Blannat would go track her down.

Linsey was wearing comfortable clothes as she came down from the Ravenclaw Tower. A long skirt she’d created with Ravenclaw colours done as a muted tartan, and a bronze skirt pin, along with a warm oversized Ravenclaw sweatshirt over a white collar shirt, and a pair of her wool-lined slippers on her feet. Her long white hair was unbound, flowing freely over her shoulders, and fluttering occasionally of its own accord.

The idea of trudging down to the Great Hall for dinner sounded less appealing to her with every step, she could do without the boisterous environment and the press of students right then. ‘Ella’s starting to rub off on me,’ she thought with a soft chuckle, as she changed course without thinking about it, heading towards the Student Kitchens. It wasn’t hyperbole what she told Ella earlier in the school year: whatever else was going on, it stopped at the doorway.

Walking in, she’d hoped perhaps to catch Ella, and they could share dinner together, but this time it was Tam she was seeing there. It wasn’t right seeing him there without Aedan; they belonged together, there was no telling anyone otherwise, and they made for such a cute couple, and now… Now…It was so unfair for them not to be together, never to be complete again, not in the here and the now. Just as unfair was seeing sweet, lovely Tam so heartbroken and seemingly diminished, as though he were starting to fade like an illusion whose duration was about to end. Tam, bonny, sweet and true, deserved so much better than this.

Linsey walked in without making much noise, and she went over to where Tam was working on making something. With a sweet smile, she looked over at him with her big blue eyes, and she said in a soft tone, “Mind some company?”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

[]

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:47 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I miss him...

Tàmhas tried to keep himself in focus, his hands shaking as he tried to work. Usually when he had shaky hands, he could pass the work over to Áedán... but not having the redhead beside him was killing him. It almost made Tàmhas want to rip his own heart out, but he knew he had to keep pushing on. He drew in a deep breath, before wiping his eyes on his jacket sleeve. Green eyes, darkened without their normal rings of gold, watched the food, before carefully lifting a knife to check the chicken. Once it was cooked through, he started working on shredding it.

The door behind him opened, and Tàm glanced over, spotting Linsey there beside him. She asked if he might want some company, so he nodded. "Aye, a'd lik' that. A'm making plenty fur us baith, if yi'll waant tae share. Otherwise ah will pack up th' leftovers fur efter." His normally confident voice held a small quiver, the tones a bit more flat than usual. His messy curls fell over his pointed ears, all in need of a trim. "A'm making a pot-pie bake. Wi' chicken, peas, carrots, 'n' a biscuit crust. Pa used tae mak' it fur me whin ah wis a bawherr guy. Tis bonny gusty." The thought of Pa brought Tàm back to thoughts of Áedán, all making his green eyes water once more. He drew in a shaky breath, trying to prevent another breakdown.

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:59 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

Linsey was glad Tam was willing to have her company, though it pained her to hear his voice like it was. There was something she couldn’t identify missing in its usual timbre and tone. “A meal shared is always better,’ she said when he offered. The Fifth Year glanced at his face, and saw there was something missing in his eyes, again nothing she could quantify, but something all the same. He described what he was making and how his father would make it for him when he was little. “Sounds bonny gusty,” she said agreeably. “Mom makes something like that too, ‘specially on cold, rainy nights.”

Seeing Tam’s hands shaking concerned Linsey greatly, and she suggested gently, “How ‘bout, I help you with that? Wouldn’t want hands shaking like that handlin’ tongs an’ a hammer, certainly wouldna want ye doin’ the same with knives either. ‘Sides, I dinnae have my Prefect’s kit with me if’n ye get hurt.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

[]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Mmm butter

Tàmhas nodded when Linsey noted that shared meals were better. It was true, he figured. Partially because he wasn't sure about portion control and often made way too much food when he tried to cook. He let out a soft exhale, but listened to his friend note that her mum made something similar. "Ah think that's howfur ye ken ye hae a guid parent. If thay mak' fairn taps aff 'n' cozy. A'm glad ye hae a guid parent tae." Actually, most of his friends did have good parents, and for that he was happy. The only one that didn't.... well, Tàm liked to think he'd gained a good family before the end.

As his hands shook a bit, Linsey took over. She even used things that he might normally use in the forge as example. "Aye, ye'r richt. A'm needin' tae be mair canny. If yi'll waant, kin ye shred up th' chicken? ah will melt th' butter, then we kin add th' chicken tae th' casserole dish. Efter that, tis peas 'n' carrots, some mushroom brose, stock, 'n' biscuit mix ower th' tap." He gave instructions, then wobbled over to the fridge. There, he had fancy highland butter sent from Maggey, which he was used to using. It was pretty much all he and Pa had ever used in their comfort recipes. Tàm melted the butter in the casserole dish, setting it aside for the chicken to be added into.

"Ta fur helping me, linsey. Ah appreciate th' company."

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:47 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

Linsey smiled wistfully as Tam said how it was a mark of a good parent to make comfort food like that. “Yeah, Mom’s the best. She taught me a lot about how to cook growing up, she and Grammy Grey. Da tried his best when Mom was doing away matches, he meant well, but his skills were a bit lacking. It was fun helping rescue his efforts on occasion.” Thinking it about it, she was glad most of her friends came from nice homes. As for Ella's old family, well it was asking a lot of Linsey to even offer up prayers for their souls.

Shortly after she and Ella got back to Waterford, a day or so later, she and Grammy Grey had a long talk, where the Grey matriarch explained to her the auguries she’d cast, and that she knew Ella would be with her. ‘You were always meant to be on that train, child,’ Mother Grey told her. ‘Oh, I do not doubt you volunteered to help out, but you were meant to be on that train, and on that platform, at the right place and at the right time for the right reason. There is no greater tragedy than the soul who has lost their way. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams, and against this peril we can never surrender.’

It was this thought which carried her into the here and now, as she took over for Tam, handling the prep work with the same efficiency she would in her Potions class, and following the directions he gave her. Seeing the container of Highland butter got her smiling, thinking about the similar crock of Irish butter which she brought back with her, replenishing what she’d already used. Before the last Cooking Club meeting prior to Christmas, she’d did her own mini baking marathon, so she could pass out tins of homemade cookies to her club members before they all departed, and her shortbread cookies used a good bit of her supply of Irish butter.

She smiled at Tam’s appreciation for her presence, and she said softly, “I’m just glad to be here to be company for you.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

[]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Mmm butter

Tàmhas layered mushroom soup over the chicken that Linsey was shredding into the pan, his shaky hands moving with practiced ease. "That soonds crakin'. Ah pure ainlie ever hud Pa. Mah grandpa-pa wis gaen afore ah wis born, then grandmama passed whin ah wis ainlie a few months auld. Thare wasn't a'body else... 'til Áedán." He sighed, wiping his eyes on his sleeve again. Everything had changed so fast. From their little family to adding Maggey, to preparing for a baby, to losing Áedán... It was so much that he simply couldn't handle.

The last part of winter had mostly been spent watching little family videos from Pa's camera, from the boys doing stuff in the forge to making food in the kitchen to just goofing off elsewhere. Not to mention Áedán getting chased by the coos... And now poor Sunshine was missing her running buddy. It was impossible to explain to the pets. Bodaigh was stressed out looking for her other person, Áedán's bird was just lost. She often sat in Pa's hair, and had stayed home with Pa and Maggey for now. Úna didn't really know Áedán, but because Tàmhas couldn't control his nymphic magic, was staying in the greenhouse with Professor Aza until the teen could calm down.

When Linsey said she was glad to be company, Tàm stepped over, pulling his friend into a hug. Something about her just always seemed so nice, so hopefully she wouldn't mind. After a few seconds, he stepped back, green eyes looking at her. "Sorry, ah juist git a bawherr overwhelmed. Parntly tis something a've git tae wirk oan. At least afore Professor Azalea goes insane fixing a' th' greenery." He offered a small chuckle, though the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. He was just hoping he could bring himself some sort of happiness back in.

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán & Úna
          Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:22 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

Linsey listened quietly as Tam talked about how his family was, and how it had mainly been him and his father, and then Aedan. “Guess I never really knew how lucky I am,” she said, as she looked over at her friend. “There’s always been uncles and aunts and cousins and such. Grammy isn’t my grandmother, she’s my great-grandmother, I guess…I think…maybe. Our family tree is a bit complicated, an there’s like three or four old families which are part of the Grey clan. Mother Grey is our family matriarch, hereditary clan chieftain, and all that. Everyone calls her Mother, even if she isn’t their mother, ye know, folk brought up in the old ways, an’ those what know what’s guid fer them. To me, she’s always been Grammy.”

When Tam pulled her into a hug, and told her how overwhelmed he was, Linsey wrapped her arms around him in return, and laid her head atop of his. “There’s naethin’ te be sorry fur, Tam,” she told him, as she started tearing up and snuffling. She laughed softly at his attempt at a joke, and she replied, “Ah dinnae think she minds. Good teachers know when their students need them most.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

[]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Linsey gives nice hugs

Tàmhas shrugged a bit at Linsey's notion of being lucky. She spoke of her big family, including that her "Grammy" was actually her great-grandmother. There seemed to be a lot of people in her family... the kind of family Tàm had always assumed himself to get lost within. "That soonds fascinating. Ah dinnae think ah cuid mind a' they fowk. Maist fowk in mah fowk ainlie hae yin bairn, or at least, ainlie 'til thay hae a son. Parntly none wid hae liked me, sin ah wis adopted." He shook his head a bit, having learned that factoid once when asking about Pa's Pa. No one else in the family had adopted... and now Pa was having his own, actual kid. Vaguely the teen wondered if he wasn't being replaced...

When he had a hug, Linsey hugged back, and he vaguely felt her head against his curls. She said he had no reason to be sorry, then commented on Professor Aza. "Ah appreciate it. Ah kin aye uise a pal.... 'n' a hug." He squeezed the blonde, his strong arms adding to the gesture. Most people seemed surprised by the strength he contained, but to Tàmhas, it was just normal. Besides, Pa was way stronger! (Well, Pa was also darn near 2 feet taller... and a grown adult...) "Professor Azalea is an' a' peepin' mah pet bowtruckle. Brassic thing git freaked oot whin ah accidentally wilted a' th' greenhouses. Sae 'til ah kin control mah nymphic magic, Úna's staying wi' her... In a bonsai tree, ah think." He hugged once more, feeling the comfort of just being close to a friend.

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:22 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

Linsey listened to Tam’s description of his own family, which seemed to be made up of only children, or maybe an older sister with a younger son, and how they might not have cared for him being there since he was an adoptee. “Oh, Tam, how could you even suggest such a thing?” she asked him in her soft, sweet tone. “ You were adopted, that means your kinsfolk chose you to be a part of their family. Any family would be pleased as punch to have you numbering among them. You are a good, kind soul.”

Hang on to me as long as you like, I’m not going anywhere right now,” she said gently, smiling as her eyes were sparkled with tears. She matched his fierce hug with one of her own, well as much as she was capable. Tall and slim, she wasn’t particularly strong, even if she did engage in batting practice over the summer to help her keep up with her Beater skills.

Tam described to her how Professor Azalea was taking care of his pet bowtruckle, Una, while he was having issues. She’d heard stories about a blight hitting all the greenhouses at school, shortly after the start of winter term, and seen results of it when she was there for Herbology class. “Poor little thing,” Linsey said empathetically. “I’m sure he misses you as much as you miss him, if not more so. I don’t know what else to say, other than I’m here to help you any way that I can.” As he hugged her once more, she did the same, wishing there was more she could do to help ease his pain.

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

[]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Linsey gives nice hugs

Tàmhas sent over a soft grin when Linsey tried to say he would indeed have been loved by his family. While he appreciated the sentiment, all he really knew of his grandfather was that he was a curmudgeonly old man who disliked everything "modern" or "different", up to and including his own son. "Ah lik' tae think thay micht hae. Pa said his grandpa wid hae liked me, bit pa's da wis a bawherr crusty. Pa said his ma liked me whin ah wis juist a babe. Bit pa rescued me, then visited me in th' hospital th' hail time ah wis thare, afore adopting me at th' end. Sae noo ah hae th' best fowk wi' him." The story of Pa brining him home was something they had often spoken of, and one of Tàm's favorite stories.

While in the hug, Linsey said he could keep on as long as he liked, so the brunette nodded against her. Linsey was several inches taller than he, but it seemed ideal for a really good hug. "Ye'r guid fowk, Linsey." He spoke softly, glad to have such a lovely friend. Even after losing his other half, it seemed like friends were there to be with him each step of the way. And the steps were painful... but luckily he had a pretty vast support network.

After mentioning Úna, Linsey said the bowtruckle likely missed him as much as she were missed. "She's a guid wee thing. Ah fun her tangled in a plant afore th' foremaist Herbology dancin session this year. She parntly ferr likes me. A'm feelin' ill that ah cannae keep plants alive sae ah kin bring her back alang wi' me... An' a' fur ah accidentally destroyed loads ah NEWT projects..." He would forever feel guilty over that. The NEWT students were in Greenhouse 4, and apparently Tàm's sadness radius was enough to wither Greenhouses 2-4 while he'd been trying to go to class in number 3. So for now, he just had to wait. Professor Azalea was, however, kind enough to work with him on his nymphic magic and emotional control. Previously, Áedán had been trying to do the same, but even then, Professor Azalea had been there to help.

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one just yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking for a friend
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Greek food smells lovely

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

It had been a wild winter break, but it was over now. After the week in the hospital wing, Tàmhas had gotten to spend time with Pa, then with Maggey and Neddie as well. Maggey took him to London where he met with Adelai's family to test fit his new prosthetic. It was immediately the coolest thing he'd witnessed. The joints were able to move per his brain's instruction and the whole thing fit so much more comfortably than his previous prosthetic. Pa got him some new boots (because he now had a proper fit and could wear shoes as pairs???) and some other nice gear for his birthday, followed by a haircut at an actual barber. They had gone as a family to visit Áedán's grave on the day they'd lost him, leaving flowers for the entire MacInnes family.

After the long talks and getting in all the love from his little family, Tàmhas was ready to return to school with renewed vigor. He missed his friends something terrible, and he now had a plan to speak with them far more frequently. Pa was right, it was a mutual sort of love. If they trusted him enough to talk, he needed to do the same. He even knew where he'd start. He sent a letter over to one of his newest friends, asking her to meet him for a nice lunch. And that day was today.

He'd gathered up ingredients for a new recipe, one he'd gotten from a Greek cookbook. Thankfully the Arden library had a pretty big collection of cookbooks and Tàm had enough credit to get a few nice ones. Working diligently, the teen made a little Greek meal, doing his best where he could. He could swing a hammer for hours, but rolling the pastry for spanakopita killed his shoulders. Hopefully it would be enough of a treat. He whistled a jovial tune, a golden twinkle back in his eyes as he waited for his friend so they could share spanakopita and baklava bites.

{{Wearing :: Coo Sweater}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:38 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Thank you dinner
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Curiosity

After the events of the last week of school, Hesperia was relishing a little family time and her family always had a big Christmas celebration. Of course her mother had been drunk most of the season, but her grandparents were happy to see her. They had her recount all of her year at Hogwarts thus far, though she omitted the last week's events. She didn't want them to find out about her friend and what happened to him, nor that her vampire side almost came out. They didn't need to know about that. But she did return with a larger stock of blood lollies, since they helped a lot with her sunlight headaches. Hes was glad to return to school, since her grandparents had the habit of hovering around her rather frequently. But her mother did get the opportunity to take her shopping since she'd forgotten to get her Christmas gifts. A nice blouse and cool purple and black squared pants, both of which she was wearing currently. When Hes had returned to school, she was surprised to receive an invitation to the student kitchens from her friend Tàmhas. Of course she was happy to see him, but she hadn't expected him to cook for her.

As she walked up to the student kitchens, she wondered if she should ask about the events that happened last semester. He had also said he wanted to talk to her about Áedán and she was curious if that's what he was inviting her to dinner to do. She was willing to listen, of course, because it would help her friend, but she was still curious if there were some ulterior motives. After all, last semester he had been very close to becoming a snack of the half-vampire and she was still worried he'd noticed the fangs. As she reached the door, she idly touched them. Huffing a sigh, she pushed open the door and poked her head in. It hadn't even occurred to her that he might have invited other people to the gathering. But he was alone in the room. And the smell of Greek food was wafting from the kitchen. The smell grabbed her nose and pulled her in. "Hello Tàmhas," she said happily, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her. "How was your winter break?" She crossed the room to give Tàm a big hug.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

{OoC: Outfit in picture}

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hesperia~
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking for a friend
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Greek food smells lovely

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas looked up when the door opened, a vibrant smile overtaking his face when he noticed it was his friend. He walked over and gave her a tight hug, glad to see her. "A'm daein' bonnie, 'twas guid tae see mah fowk again. Ah wantit th' reset. Howfur wis yer fair?" He said, a chipper tone to his voice. He felt better than he had for weeks, with a new haircut and attitude to match. He'd even put up a request in the common rooms for another helper for announcing during the Gryffindor games (or all the time, he wouldn't judge!)

"Ah hawp ye dinnae mynd that ah tried mah haun at greek fairn. Ah git a crakin' recipe book 'n' wanted tae mak' ye something crakin'. Bit dinna fash yirsel, ah made sure nae tae uise ony garlic fur mah vampire pal." He looked over, maintaining his smile. If she was a vampire (which he was pretty sure was the case), hopefully she wouldn't get offended. And if she wasn't, it'd be easy to play off as a joke for her garlic allergy. It had been a lot of thinking, but he was pretty damn certain she must be. After all, she knew with certainty that he was nymphic... and how else to know than being a magical creature herself? Either way, he'd love his pal just the same.

{{Wearing :: Coo Sweater}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Kitchens

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff