Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 4/14/22] The TV Champion Kofi Kingston Returns! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KOFI KlNGSTON

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:19 pm
"IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS!"
Name:
Kofi Kingston
Height: 6 ft 0 in
Weight: 212 lbs

Before commercial break, the titantron would show The New Day walking through the backstage area, getting ready to make their entrance no doubt. The crowd would erupt in cheers and begin buzzing knowing that The New Day's time must've been near! CWF then went to commercial break. Moments later, CWF would come back from commercial break and finally... The New Day's theme song began playing throughout the arena as all the fans here in attendance tonight would jump up to their feet and cheer loudly!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Announcer: "Making his way to the ring, accompanied by The New Day, weighing in at 212 pounds, he is the Television Champion: Kofi... Kingstoonnnnn!!"

Kofi Kingston would come running onto the stage hyped with his New Day members behind him. Xavier Woods would be on his right side with a trombone in hand. Big E would be on his left side, coming out dancing. Kofi would be beating his chest and slapping his wrist, doing all sorts of actions showing that he was fired up for action tonight with the beautiful & prestigious TV Title wrapped around his waist! The CWF camera would point to the crowd, focusing on a sign that had a cartoonish picture of Kofi's face on it along with his slogan; Boom Boom Boom! Kofi would've been pumped up tonight as he would be on the stage taunting, screaming "Let's go! Woo!!!" He'd then make his way down the ramp, wanting to waste no time, and would high five a few of the fans against the barricade along the way. While he was making his way to the ring, his nameplate showed up for the viewers watching at home. It would showcase his name and his twitter [@TrueKofi]

Kofi would make it to the end of the ramp and run, sliding into the ring. Xavier Woods and Big E followed him in. Kofi would immediately get to his feet and run to the furthest turnbuckle to the crowd and climb to the top, taunting to the crowd while screaming Wooooo!!! He'd spread his arms out and then point to a Kofi fan he'd spot in the crowd. "I see you! Let's do this thing!" He'd say, making the kid’s day while at the same time getting himself pumped. Meanwhile, Xavier Woods would run to the closest turnbuckle, adjacent from Kofi, and climb it, beginning to play the trombone. Big E would walk in between where both men was and began dancing against the ropes. All men would be facing the hard camera.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:23 pm

The New Day’s theme song would fade away as the crowd would still be cheering on the group loudly in the background. Kofi was handed a microphone from ringside and each member went to the center of the ring. The camera panned in on the championship around Kofi’s waist as it shined in the lights. This would’ve been The New Day’s first appearance after Kofi defeated Trent for the title on a previous episode of WAR. They would be taking in all the energy from the arena before the crowd would eventually settle down and let them speak. Kofi raised the microphone to his mouth.

“Oh, you better believe it, baby! It's your boys, your pals, your favorite trio of positivity – The New Day! And guess what? We've got some big, no, HUGE news for you! Your boy Kofi Kingston, that's me, I'm now your reigning and defending Television Champion!” The New Day would look up at the titantron and the crowd would do the same as it showed a recap of the Kofi vs Trent match for the title. It would show the consecutive moves Kofi hit, the Boom Drop, S.O.S, & Trouble In Paradise and then finally pinning Trent for the three count and then showing the celebration with the title. The crowd would be cheering loudly for Kofi after watching the recap seeing as he beat the now World Heavyweight Champion.

”But let's not forget, this victory ain't just about me. It's about Xavier Woods, Big E, and every single member of the New Day Universe who's been rocking with us since day one! We've danced, we've clapped, we've brought the power of positivity to every corner of the CWF Universe, and now we're taking that positivity straight to the TV screens! Picture this – me, Kofi, strutting down that ramp with this shiny new championship, surrounded by the energy and the love of my New Day brothers and sisters. We're not just champions, we're trendsetters, we're entertainers, and we're here to give you the most entertaining, exciting, and electrifying television you've ever seen! So get ready, because whether you're watching on a giant screen or a tiny smartphone, The New Day and the Television Championship are about to turn up the heat and bring the party like never before! Oh, it's a new day, yes it is!” Kofi ended, tossing the microphone aside as the New Day’s theme song kicked back up. Big E would grab a plate with a stack of pancakes from ringside and would begin throwing them in the crowd. Xavier would start playing his trombone Kofi would be dancing, turning the crowd up. He would let the CWF Universe know that he was ready for all and any challenger that wanted to come for his championship and that he wasn’t backing down. He had only one goal and that was to make the TV Title prestigious.

KOFI KlNGSTON

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:43 pm
""SHOCK, THE SYSTEM!"
Name:
Adam Cole
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210 lbs

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The crowd would be cheering for their New Day Champion, Kofi Kingston. But the peace would be disturbed. The long guitar note was vibrating throughout the whole arena.
The crowd suddenly started to stand up to their feet looking towards the stage.
You hear the sudden distorted voice, say the infamous words of one of the hottest
stables of professional wrestling.. "SHOCK...THE SYSTEM.." A big distorted
noise would play throughout the whole arena as the titantrons and all the other trons
went flashing. As it hit. The combinations of guitars and riffs were played throughout
the whole arena as the crowd stood up for who was about to approach. It was
the man himself, Adam Cole. Not just him, but all of the Undisputed Era would be starting to come out to the UE theme song. Cole with
his arms in the air and the biggest smirk you could ever see on any single man's
face. He started to yell at the crowd, but the crowd were all standing up looking
down at the man who was coming out. Majority of the crowd were cheering, but
some of the crowd were booing as Adam Cole wasn't usually liked by many
people in general. He stopped on the top of the stage and then looked around
the arena, but started to look at one thing and that was in the wrestling ring
that was in the center of the whole arena. He then crossed his fingers and his
hands, throwing up the Undisputed Era hand signal with his hands. He put his
hands down and suddenly started to walk down the ramp on his way to the
ring. The announcer started to get up on his feet, raising his microphone
and introduce Adam Cole to the ring. "From Panama, Florida, weighing
in at 210 pounds, ADAM...COOOOLE!"
The crowd after saying the name
of Adam Cole, they automatically would say right after: "BAY-BAY! ! !"
Cole walking down the ramp didn't look at anybody at all and looked only
at the ring ahead of him. He still had that devious smirk on his face, and looked
like he had bad intentions in his mind. He was wearing his usual gear, and of
course wearing his Undisputed Era t-shirt as well to represent his group.
Eventually reaching the end of the ramp, he stopped actually. He looked around
the arena, and had a face of confidence. He then made a right turn towards the
ring and started to walk to the apron. He suddenly got on top of the apron and
was standing on top of it, facing the crowd. He would raise up his arms while
looking at the crowd, waiting for the cue of his music, as it then it. "BOOM!"
Adam Cole would use his thumb to point at himself, as he mouthed the word
coming from the theme song that was playing through the PA system. He suddenly
got into the ring and walked to the center of the ring and faced towards the
main camera. Everyone would've been still standing at the time, waiting for Adam
Cole. Cole and the Undisputed Era would get in position as Cole suddenly leaned over with his head and body with his index and middle
finger pointed down, as suddenly, he quickly leaned back up in the air, yelling
the infamous catchphrase as the whole arena would say with him..

"ADAM COLE, BAY-BAY!!!"

After all the taunting and show boating was over, the music would die down and all that was left was the Undisputed Era standing across from the New Day. The crowd cheering as they would never expect to see this, and here they were. Cole would continue to smile. Strong standing back. Fish staring among the crowd, and O'Reily with a hand on the shoulder of Cole smiling as well.

"Congratulations Kofi. I saw you defeat Trent and I personally wanted to congratulate you awhile ago. But you kind of disappeared, but now that you are back. I wanted to personally come to you, and be your first challenger for that Television Championship."

The crowd exploded as Kofi and Cole sounded like a dream match that no one ever even thought of.

"But just know, when I win that championship. I will elevate this title beyond anything Abyss, Trent, or you could ever dream of achieving."

Cole and O'Reily would back up after Cole finished his vows to Kofi. But how would Kofi respond!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:37 am
The New Day would watch as Adam Cole & the Undisputed Era made their entrance. They watched as they came to the ring and listened to Adam Cole as he issued his challenge to Kofi. Kofi would nod at the challenge, smiling at Cole and the reaction of the crowd as this was definitely a match they wanted to see. Once Cole said his last remark, The New Day would look confused for a moment before Kofi raised the microphone to his mouth to respond.

"Hey there, Adam! First of all thanks for the congratulations I was gone for a while but I’m back now! You want to be the first challenger for my Television Championship?” Kofi would say while moving his hips, showcasing his title in a funny manner along with Big E & Xavier copying him next to him. The crowd would laugh a bit. ”That’s awesome man! The New Day and I, we thrive on competition, and I'm always up for a good fight. You've definitely got the skills, no doubt about it. But let me tell you, when it comes to my Television Championship, I've worked hard, put in the sweat, and danced my heart out to earn this title. So if you want a piece of it, bring your A-game, 'cause when I step into this ring, I'm gonna give it everything I've got. Get ready for a high-flying, trouble-in-paradise, unicorn-stompin' showdown, Adam, 'cause this champ ain't backing down!" Kofi would say proudly with the crowd getting behind him cheering. Kofi was going to be a fighting champion and this was going to be an excellent first test for him.

KOFI KlNGSTON

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:43 am
Cole would begin to back up as the rest of the Undisputed Era would slip through the ropes and sit on the outside of the ring. The crowd would begin to cheer as this was going to be a great showcase of the midcard of CWF.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff