Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Twisty Tale Between New Friends (Aoife and Lilah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:49 am
This is an RP between Nyx and I (Dea) for the RP Game for August.

Quote:

Prompt: Write me a fairytale with a twist!.You can write it as though it's happening now, as though it's being acted out, as though it's a story being told, or anything else creative you can come up with. But there must be a TWIST!

We are using-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for Nyx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:03 am
Aoife padded along through the forest until she heard the sounds of merriment nearby. Drawn by the sounds of revelry and happiness, she found herself at a gathering in the midst of well--nowhere. The area was remote. It seemed like some herd thing happening, but no one stopped her as she walked in. In fact, they were kind to her and welcoming. Alot of the members seemed to have tails or multiple ones. The food and drink and dancing were happening all around her. But one thing she did not hear, was a story. That would not do. She could contribute to this. Sidling up to a blue and brown mare, she smiled brightly,, "Oi, I'm Aoife. Yar herd is lovely. Could I offa ya a bit of story-tellin in ta round?

(Nyx's post, started on Discord)  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:04 am
Lilah was helping her mother make sure anyone who wondered through, would be treated kindly. Most of the time, the herd had to make sure no one was hurt, which was still the case today, but their guardians were trying to keep watch from a distance people might not notice as well. She was just putting out some food, when she heard a voice she did not recognize and turned in her direction. She was certainly a lovely shade of pink, from the look of it. She listened as she identified herself and complimented their herd. Her ears swung forward when she head mention story telling.

"Oh, my name is Lilah the Gentlehearted. Thank you for the compliment, I will make sure our alphas hear that. As for story telling, I would certainly like that, I enjoy a good story,"she answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:05 am
Aoife smiled brightly at her. "Have you eva told a roundt before?"

(Nyx's post, started on Discord)  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:06 am
"I have not, no. I have heard that is a way to tell stories, but I never have not seen it done. Can you tell me how to do that, just so I do not mess it up? You seem to be well versed in the ways of story telling, I must say,"Lilah spoke. She wanted to see how this was done, it would definitely be something to enjoy and maybe pass on the knowledge in the herd. She wondered if some of the older members of their herd knew about telling a story in round.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:08 am
Aoife tossed her hair, "Well one o' us would start and tell a story to a certin point and then pause. Ta other one would continue the story however they liked. It keeps everyone involved and it keeps the story goin' to unexpected places since I'll not know what you'll be saying. Why don't ya begin and then pause wherever it tis you want me to take over?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:19 am
Lilah listened as Aoife explained how telling a story in round was told. It definitely sounded like fun, since it got both of them involved and there was no telling where this story might go. Since they were each telling a bit of it at a time, they could tell quite an interesting story, couldn't they? This was going to be quite a delight, she was curious where this would go.

"Alright, then I will definitely start us out. Let's see what kind of surprising story we can come up with. I feel like between the two of us, we may even surprise ourselves.

Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms, who lived side by side one another. One kingdom of the sun and another of the moon, each would take over watch of the lands while the other slept. The royal families each had it in their heads that they would marry their eldest children. One a princess and one a prince, were the eldest of each land. The prince was of the sun and the princess was of the moon,"she began. She looked to her new friend, to let her know she could continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:44 am
The kingdoms had been warrin' for too many years to count. And this marriage would help bring peace.that hadn't been around for generations.Hailey believed in this pact with all her heart. She felt no real love for the Prince, but as Princess it was her sworn duty to marry him and bring peace to her people. Only on their wedding day, there came one little problem...  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:01 am
"On the day of the wedding, Prince Sola was at the ready to do his duty to his kingdom, when he got word that the princess was missing. How could that be, he wondered, they had some of the best guards in all of the lands. He went to find out how this happened, to find out who would do such a thing as capture the eldest child of the moon. He got word that some kind of winged creatures had come and flew off with her. He learned what these creatures looked like and where they had gone, which was..."Lilah continued the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:26 am
The villain, Benot took the Princess to his cavern up in the ancient caves. The Princess was not happy to be taken, but she was happy to be given a reprieve from her marriage. Though she had been planning to go through with it she'd been having some nerves. But without her marriage the alliance would crumble.

"You have to let me go," the princess begged of the villian.

:"Why should I?" The villain asked as he studied his wing talons. "Do you know what your father has done to my people in the name of mercy and help?" Aoife tilted her head toward her partner.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:35 am
"Princess Hailey shook her head, what had her father done in the name of mercy and help? She couldn't believe he would hurt others or anything, especially not an entire people. She hated to think she could be wrong about that, she had always looked up to her father. Sure, she was not thrilled with him making her get married to someone she did not love, but that was for their people, right? She looked to this being across from her, asking more about what her father had done to his people. She braced herself, having a feeling she would not like the answer. As the other opened their mouth, explaining their story..."Lilah continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:55 pm
Benot’s chest burned with rage. How had this….princess not see what her father had been doing? He had expected that she at least knew even if she was no complicit. Taking a deep breath, he tossed his fiery hair. “Your father hated my people. I do not know why, but he did and he does. Something back to his childhood or farther.” He sighed heavily, “But when your mother died mysteriously, he blamed it on us. Said we were poisoners and killers with our barbed tails.” He nodded to his own barbed tail with a long stinger. “Yes, we can be lethal. But we did not kill your lady mother. We wanted to live in peace, to be left alone but your father came for use and routed us out from the lands and made us leave the only homes we had known charging us with having killed your mother. Since he could not say which of us, he said we all must go. He killed the elders and we fled for we only wanted peace. He has pushed and pushed us until we are almost without land. There is no more space for us. It is time that we fight back instead of being passive. Time to let your herd, and the other herds know we are not the villains–he is.”

He shook his head, “Why do you think you must marry that prince? Your father has many enemies and you’re just a pretty little peace offering for the present problem.” He studied her hard, “I’ve told you my peace Princess, I am no villain. I will not keep you. But the question is what are you going to do with what you know?” Aoife nodded that it was her turn.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:23 am
"Princess Hailey listened carefully to the story the man told, how her father had hated his people, for something in his childhood. Then she gasped hearing that her father had blamed his people for the death of her mother. She had thought it had been said it was not known, maybe she had been told that to keep her out of it, knowing what a loving heart she had. She looked at his tail, glad he admitted his tail could be deadly, but that he did not kill her mother. She felt her heart hurt hearing how this people had been pushed around and even some killed, with just suspicions, instead of evidence. She couldn't blame him for them wanting to fight back.

'I thought it was because our two kingdoms had relied on one another. I...I am sorry for what my father has done to your people,'she apologized. She knew she was free to go, but did she want to go?"Lilah continued, before passing the story on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:40 am
It was that moment, the prince Sola appeared to save Hailey, but then his eyes befell on Benot. His heart began to race and his mouth was dry, ‘It’s you. I looked for you. I….” Aoife giggled as she passed the story back.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:47 am
Lilah was surprised, she had not expected this twist at all. It was clear the prince had history with Benot, Aoife was quite well prepared for turning a story on its ear. Well, she would just have to rise to the challenge and see what she could do with what was passed to her.

"Benot's mouth dropped, was this the prince that the princess was meant to marry? He knew there had been plans with it, but never expected it was someone from his past. His eyes took in the other, trying to think of the words he wanted to say.

'Sola, I, well I tried to find you again. I was pushed out of my home, before I could come to you again. I had meant to keep my promise to see you again, but I couldn't. I am so very sorry, Sola. Princess Hailey's father, he forced us away, accusing us of killing the queen,'Benot explained. He went over to the prince and embraced him.' It was clear he had tears in his eyes as he hugged the other in such a strong hug."Lilah continued, then handed it back.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff