Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Tell me a story with a twist (Iphigeneia x Euphrosyne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the youngest of three siblings, Iphigeneia was still very much a child at heart. She enjoyed the little stories her sister told and was relatively close with her. So one day she came to her sister, remembering stories that her sister had told her before but instead wanted something a little different. She wanted a fairytale but with a twist and she knew that her sister could probably give her that exact thing that she wanted.

"You'll tell me a story right? A fairytale full of intrigue and daringness and... a twist?" She begged, flapping her little wings and pawing at the ground impatiently. "Please Euphrosyne? You always tell the best stories and I'll try not to interrupt too much." She was a good listener but sometimes she wanted to be involved in a story a little too much. Iphigeneia batted her eyes at the other and tried to give her the puppy dog eyes to sweeten the deal for a story.

WC: 163

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:43 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

Euphrosynê was enjoying an easy afternoon in the sun. She'd just settled down into a sunny patch with her wings stretched out, when she heard the familiar crunch of her sister Iphigeneia toes on the ground. The green mare quickly came into sight and headed directly for her. Euphrosynê chuckled softly when she heard her little sister's request.

"You haven't asked for a story in quite a while. I thought maybe you'd out grown them." The mare teased gently. She pulled in her legs and oversized wings to make room for Iphigeneia. They were a pair, they were. Her with her humongous wings, and Iphi with her tiny dainty wings.

"A story with intrigue and daringness, but with a twist hm? Well come sit beside me and we'll see what I can do." She scratched her chin with her wing fingers while she let her sister get settled to give herself time to think. Euph held back a chuckle as Iphi promised not to interrupt too much. It was sometimes fun to try to weave in ideas her sister came up with.

"Once upon a time..... there was a young pony. She had lived happily with her father until he had decided to remarry, and picked a mare with two daughters of her own. Her step mom and step sisters were not nice to her at all. Making Cindellony do all the chores for the family."

WC: 236  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:34 pm
“Ive been busy.” the mare responded to her sister, she gave Euphrosynê a face. It was mostly true that she had been busy but she greatly missed her sister’s stories. Getting closer she slowly went to sit on her haunches before tucking her legs underneath her. Those little wings fluttering again in her excitement.

Then the incredulous face came across her face as her sister said she had grown out of stories. “I couldn’t ever grow out of story time. I look forward to these moments.” Phig’s eyes seemed to brighten as she could see the wheels turning in Euphy’s head.

As her sister began the story, her ears fluttered forward. “Cindellony! That’s a funny name.” Phig chuckled.”What does she look like? Why are they not cleaning with her? Oop sorry, continue please.”

WC:134  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:13 pm
DavyJnah

Euphrosynê fondly booped her sister's head with her nose and wrapped a wing over the other mare. She figured wings as large as hers were meant to be shared. Her sister's affirmation that she'd never out grow story time lifted her heart. She would tell her tales for as long as Iphi would listen.

She laughed also at the name. "Isn't it?" Euph paused a moment. What did the mare look like? She hadn't even considered that. It gave her the perfect opportunity though. "Why don't you tell me what she looked like?" She looked encouragingly at her sister.

"As for why they didn't help, it was because they thought they were better than her. They thought they were prettier than Cindellony, and of higher rank in the herd. But one had a tail that always looked scraggly, and the other had large knobbly knees, and they both had large long faces like their mother."

WC: 155  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:43 pm
The safety of her Euphy’s brought back fond memories of her childhood. Snuggling into her as well to give her sister affirmation that she missed this sort of thing. “She’s a beautiful unicorn. Her pelt is a shimmering light blue with what looks like stars. Her horn is a bright white and even emits a light. Her hair is long and golden and it too glows softly.” Phig stated matter of factly. She partly wished as she described the pony in the story that she was like Cindellony, other than the obvious problem of cleaning up after everyone and doing all the chores.

Still the younger sibling listened with rapt attention to her sister’s story. The way her sister described Cindellony’s step sisters she made a face. “Her step sisters are just rude and gross.”

WC: 135  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:00 pm
DavyJnah

Euphrosynê smiled. It seemed bringing Iphi in on the story wasn't a bad idea. "Cindellony sounds lovely!" She nodded. "They certainly weren't the best step sisters to have. But Cindellony didn't complain. She wished they would treat her better."

"One day a member of the herd came to them, to deliver a message. The prince of the neighboring herd was going to pick his mate at an up coming ball. Her step sister's were all in a tizzy of excitement and constantly talking about what they would wear. When Cindellony asked to go, her step mom said if she finished all her chores and had a suitable outfit to wear."

"Cindellony was excited. Despite the extra work her step sisters made her, she managed to finish the chores and make a fine elegant outfit. Not nearly as fancy as her step sisters, but very pretty all the same. The day of the ball came. When she stepped out to join her family, her step sisters gave her a sly smile. 'What is this rag you're wearing?' one asked as she tore a strip from Cindellony's outfit. 'Oh these beads are absolute trash,' said the other as she yanked Cindellony's necklace, that had once belonged to her mother, from around her neck.

By the time, they were done, her outfit was in ruins. The trio laughed haughtily as they trotted off."

WC: 230  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:33 pm
magnadeareal

Iphigneia shook her head. "I feel sorry for Cindellony. She shouldn't have been treated that way. No one should. If she were real, I would gladly help her and show her sisters how to act." She puffed herself up a little, not that it looked like much with how she was laying down but still.

As Euphrosynê continued on about the member coming to tell them of a ball, her eyes sparkled. How fabulous that was! Looking for love with a grand event, oh she wished she could attend sometime like that. Though she didn't really have anything fancy to wear if they did go to one. When Euphy said that Cindellony would have to do chores and have something suitable she scrunched her nose a little. "Make her work while they get ready?! The nerve of them. I know they aren't good but that is just downright cold."

It was the next part that made her blood boil. "I would trash their dresses if they did that to me. I would get revenge." She nodded to herself. Especially if it was something from mother and Phig was not the type to go about doing things for revenge. "Would you do that same if you were in Cindellony's position? Was she still able to make it to the ball?" She hoped and prayed that the beautiful unicorn was still able to get something together and go, even if it wasn't as pretty as she might hope. Sometimes love worked wonders.

WC: 250  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:55 pm
DavyJnah

Euphrosynê nodded. "I know she would have appreciated you as a step sister, but I could never have given you up!" Euph took a moment to hug her sister close. "I would be pretty mad," Euph admitted to her sister. "I don't know what I would do. Now sssshhh and let me continue the story." She teased then cleared her throat to continue.

"Cindellony was devastated as her step mother and sisters vanished out of sight. She cried, fleeing into the forest, and moaned her terrible luck and fate. But someone was listening. For the shadows also have ears. As Cindellony collapsed onto a small patch of moss to cry her woes out, something circled her." Euphrosynê made her voice low and gravely, " 'Child,' the creature said. 'You seem in distress. Allow me to help you.' "

"Cindellony looked up, her face streaked with tears. 'H....Who are you?' The creature circled her to her other side. 'That matters not child. Only that I can help you.' A grey hand shakily reached out from the shadows holding a small bag. 'Take it and go to your ball.' The unicorn mare started at it for a moment, and then slowly reached out to take the bag. The hand retreated back into the shadows and Cindellony felt that she was suddenly alone. After a moment she opened the bag and swallowed the contents. Fire burned through her. Rage filled her as her eyes glowed red."

WC: 243  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:05 pm
magnadearel

So thankful for her sister, her and her entire family really. They were so loving and not at all like Cindellony's family. "Sorry sorry." She said quietly, ready to listen once more to her sister's tale that she spun so intricately.

Feeling a shiver run down her spine when Euphy talked about something calling to the unicorn, she didn't like it. Especially with the voice her sister was using. It was creepy. She did however ask for a fairytale with a twist and well, she was getting just that it seemed.

"What's in the bag?" She asked, her voice shaking. Phig wanted to know, but to also not know. "No Cindellony!" Phig screamed out. She actually jumped up at this point, tumbling out from under her sister's wing and was shaking. "Sorry, please continue." She knew what had been in that bag and the thought of it scared her. Cindellony was becoming a shifter!

WC: 154  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:27 pm
DavyJnah

Her sister was such a good audience! Euphrosynê nodded, forgiving her sister the interruption.

"At the ball, the party was in full swing. There was music, and colorful lanterns, and delicious foods. The prince was mingling with his guests. A scream from a large angry bird pierced the festivities, causing all the guests to look around in alarm. The bird arrowed in aiming for three ponies. It's feathers were blue, white, and gold with streaks of black. Blood red eyes were filled with hate."

"It screamed again. 'Murder! Hate! Revenge!' The thunderhawk raked the headdress off one of the ponies who screamed. It circled around to rip the dress of the other to shreds. The guests began to panic and run around wildly trying to escape. But the prince, ah the prince was no ordinary pony. He was an angeni. Seeing the shifter he leaped into action; from a pouch he drew a sparkling gem. He took to the air and darted around the enraged thunderhawk. Biding his time he pushed it towards the ground. As soon as the opportunity presented itself, he touched the gem to the bird's forehead."

"A flash of light flared! Curled on the ground was a sobbing Cindellony, a crimson gem fused to her forehead just below her now dull and useless horn. Never again would she use her horn to heal. She raised her head to stare at the two she'd attack. Her step sisters. 'You did this to me! You treated me like trash!' "

"A gentle gold wing was placed over her shoulders. 'Come little one. You have nothing more to fear from them.' The prince looked down at her softly and wiped her tears away. And thus Cindellony came to live with the understanding prince and eventually became his mate. As for her step mother and sisters, they were forever shunned from society."

WC: 312
Total: 1,176  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:37 pm
She stamped her foot against the ground as her sister gave it her all with the story. Though she was glad that Cindellony got her revenge on the stepmother and sister, she was still a little scared of it. Shifters were so scary. Heartbroken though that she had fallen to such darkness to get her revenge upon those who had wronged her, she understood. It was the prince who had saved her in the end however and at least there was that.

"I'm glad in the end it at least ended happily. Lucky Cindellony's prince saved her before she could do more harm. Thank you for telling me that tale Euphy. Still it breaks my heart that they could be so cruel to her and for her to go to such lengths." She shook her head but padded to her sister and put her forehead to the others. "Nap time!" She chuckled before settling down and napping right on her sister. Best way to end her day.

END

WC: 167
Total: 1,003  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas