Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Octavius and Saeyong Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:16 pm
Octavius and Saeyong's catch up spot

Catching up for:
- Octavius' home (Around 14th of August, 2023).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:56 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"It is much larger than mine." Saeyong would counter quickly, though he wasn't one to eb the standard of average men, he was shorter than most average men, at least in this part of the world. He found himself amused at the size difference, and more so, the feeling of the man's hand over his own. He stroked it gently with his thumb before pulling away so he didn't make the other uncomfortable, chuckling quietly to himself as Avi didn't seem to catch where his foul mind was headed with the comments on his feet. "It sure is." he said calmly, looking over as he'd lean and direct his gaze to his crotch briefly, hoping he'd catch it before looking away.

Saeyong raised a brow when the man looked like he was considering his options for the positions, leaning back into the backrest as his lips started tracing into a smug little smile. "It is pretty vulnerable if you'd ask me." Saeyong admits, he would go into detail if he'd want to, but it looked like Castielle beat him to it in making the man uncomfortable and chuckled as he decided to oblige him for a change and picked some snacks in his hand to take a few bites of the snacks before him.

It wasn't often he shared a moment like this with someone, it might have been ages before he even allowed himself to be this way to anyone. He was touched often, for reasons that didn't align with what the man had when he touched his hair. But he was enjoying himself, more than he would care to admit, relaxing into his touch as he'd now bring a hand up and idly trace patterns on the man's knee while they watched the movie. He raised a brow when he'd try and cover his eyes with his hand, his lips curling and jutting out in a childish pout. "So, you're not going to say it?" he'd ask, sighing audibly and in the most exaggerated manner possible as he'd turn to face the television again, "Fine, but don't stop touching my hair, it feels nice." he says in an attempt of a subtle demand, taking his hand back up to continue tracing meaningless patterns on his knee. "I like you." he says without shifting his gaze, "I like to spend time with you. I think you would have noticed by the many times I show up unannounced when it is your shift or suggest we meet. It isn't because of your ability either." the man says, attempting to be quiet enough that he hears him, but if the others hear him, he wouldn't mind as much, maybe.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Pleased and relaxed | тнσυɢнтs : "I really do like being around him..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Single | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

Listening to the man, he kind of wishes that this conversation had even been brought up. Knowing Saeyong and how he acts, the man isn't talking about his hand when he says that. "My size is normal. My hands are normal." That becomes even more clear when he sees where Saeyong's eyes drop to afterwards. At least he seems to spare Avi by dropping the topic, even if Castielle dredges it up a bit more before yielding as well. He's supposed to spend all night with the very people who will tease him into an oblivion just because they can. At least it is with playfulness. Though he gets a little flustered by it all, there is also a pleased warmth building in his chest. It's almost like the old times when none of them had a care and didn't have to walk on eggshells.

The beauty of being a cambion, is that he has senses which are far more heightened than everyone else's in terms of his brothers and Sumi. It makes it easier for him to hear things clearly while the others would have to have silence to hear them. Like Atlas. he can hear the bird making soft calls outside in his sanctuary, ones he usually does in response to any birds that happen to be near him. He can hear Masumi's heart rabbiting against his chest if he focuses hard enough. So hearing Saeyong's response takes little effort on his part. He's not sure what to make of the fact that he actually tunes into it the minute he hears him. Like he's already listening for when he might speak so he can hear him. "Is it necessary to be so direct?"He's never felt like he's had to say the words to the man, because he's always thought it was pretty obvious like he likes him and his company and that is why he always lets Saeyong do whatever he wants typically. Maybe he wasn't as direct as he thought.

Eventually his stroking of the man's hair slides down to follow the length of his spine. By the time he gets to his lower back, Saeyong speaks again and he finds himself pausing so he can focus on what he's saying. After the man finishes speaking, his hand returns to his head to return to the gentle petting he was doing before. "I like when you show up. Even if it was for my abilities, I just enjoy being around you. I feel free." He feels like he can truly feel free for once in his life since his mind was taken over. Saeyong is pushy, but he still always make Avi come out of his shell to try different things and remember what it is like to be a person again. "i am glad you harassed me in the library that day."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:43 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

While it was pretty enjoyable for the man to see the other struggle and fluster through their conversations, he smiled and decided to let him have a minute, a small breather even, from the teasing so he didn't grow too tired of it. Though, from the looks of it, it might have been a common thing to do with him and his loved ones. He didn't seem to mind it as much as he'd assume he did. None the less, he looked from his hand and his own, slowly drawing it away once he got a moment to have a good look at it. "Yes, but how often is it that you find your size?" he'd ask, for once, keeping it as clean as it sounded. "Do you even shop in regular stores?" he'd ask, though judging by his apparel, wasn't it evident he opted for the pricier options? "Maybe with your budget they can just make you what you like." he'd add, as though dismissing his question.

The man's gaze shifts over to the other, he found himself pondering over his words. While necessarily offended, he found it contradicting to one of the man's complaints. "You claim I'm not direct enough." he says as he watches him to gauge his reaction, mostly to see if he'd catch on what he was implying. "It is only fair you are direct too." he'd end up clarifying, "So I'm not assuming too much." he'd add, shuffling a little to make himself comfortable.

Shuddering a little as he felt the man's touch shift, even shifting to straighten his back a little, he relaxed when he stopped moving. He closed his eyes and makes a little noise, much like a purr of a cat when his hand returned to petting his head. He listened to what the man had to say, feeling something put his heart at ease. His words of course, his touch even added to it. He closed his eyes again and felt a smile tug on his lips. "That would be a first." he'd say in a chuckle, "But I'm glad I could help." he'd mumble quietly. He glanced over and raised a brow with an expression that read disbelief when he called it what he did. "I was saving you from your co-worker who was the one actually harassing you." he'd state in his defense, slowly sitting up with his hair now standing where it was in contact with his thigh but nothing a quick brush through wouldn't fix. "Besides, you took the liberty of touching me too." he'd say, trying to make himself small as he faked being sad and cover himself up.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Pleased and relaxed | тнσυɢнтs : "I no longer feel uncomfortable or scared to touch him..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Single | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

"I...shopped in a grocery store...once." And since, he's just ordered groceries because he's had too many run ins with weird people in this city. A cat who is not a cat. A woman with a stuck-up child who harrassed him. The list could go on. But Saeyong isn't talking about groceries, he's talking about clothes. And it is obvious by his pinched face that he's never been to a normal outlet. "I have a luxury tailor. He already knows my measurements, why waste my time going anywhere else?" He's consistently been Avi's tailor since he was a small child. When the man says he's a creature of habit, he means exactly that. He's never really tried to find his size in stores because he's been such a loyal customer of his tailor that it was never needed. "Willheim is just the best. I love going to him for my suits." The dunk librarian interjects dreamily as he leans against Avi and closes his eyes.

It isn't that he's not a direct person but…a lot of the time he can tend to be someone who holds his cards close to himself and never lets anyone see them. ”I tend to prefer to keep certain thoughts to myself.” Sometimes he can come off a little harsh anyways, and that tends to make things more awkward for everyone.

He raises his brow at the man when he seems to grow defensive, his hand following Saeyong sitting up so he can rest it comfortably on the small of his back. "Following me to the bathroom and touching me when I ask you to give me space, is that your version of saving me from harassing coworkers?" Though he is sassing the man in return, his face reads that he is amused, and his freehand moves to smooth down the bits of hair sticking up. "I have no excuses for that. I was merely curious when you didn’t show any signs of it being lethal for you. And I think I have explained before already that it feels good to let it go." He’s leaning in to whisper something, gaze checking on the others before it falls on Saeyong again. Clearly he's trying to check the area before proceeding. His bare hand slides under Saeyong's shirt to brush against the skin of his back. His touch would bring no more than a light sting as he focuses on keeping it controlled. "Should I not touch you then? Am I now denied the privilege?"

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:18 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful, flustered? || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"Once?" the man raised a brow at that revelation, that's it? Just once. Even when his question wasn't necessarily about his groceries, he found himself really surprised that he only did it once. Even in his idol days Saeyong went out and bought himself things - given it wasn't often but it wasn't as infrequent as his friend here. The man raised a brow as he leaned closer when he heard him admit what he assumed already. "Luxury tailor." he said and looked back at his clothes, picking up his shirt by the hem as he drew it closer to have a better look. "You never fail to amaze me." he mumbled, looking back at the drunk man as he he praised said tailor as well. "Does he do puffer jackets too?" he'd ask, clearly convinced the man needed one of his own.

With his eyes intently resting over the other, he let the words he spoke weigh down on him as his gaze drifted. He pondered upon them before he spoke, "I think that is valid." he'd claim. There were things he wouldn't share either, especially ones pertaining his past or himself which he considered a tad too much to let anyone know. He wasn't opposed to considering letting people know if they asked, a certain someone especially.

Sitting up with the man's hand still on his back, he narrowed his gaze as though attempting to remember that very moment he spoke of and looked away in denial as he cleared his throat and turned his attention back to him. "Yes, I was comforting you." he said, "Have you never seen videos of service animals sitting on their owners to keep them from having a melt down?" he'd add, very proudly even like his logic was fool-proof. At this point, he wasn't sure himself how far he was actually joking about it and how far he truly believed he was helping him - even if his comparison might have not been exactly what he thought of in the moment. "Besides, I offered to speak to her on behalf of you, darling." he'd add, idly leaning into his touch even when he was simply trying to smoothen his hair. "I didn't know it that day." he said simply, "Besides, I told you even then, I am special in one too many ways." he added, looking back at the other as he'd lean in and start to look slightly confused. His back straightened when he felt his hand under his shirt. He wasn't expecting it so it caught him a little off-guard. His skin had goosebumps trailing all over it before his attention shifted back to the man. The flashing lights from the television screen reflected on the man's face and he found himself mildly mesmerized, only to snap back when he heard his question and shook his head a little. "I never said that." he said quickly to clear any miscommunication. He soon realized his heart beat had raised and his body leaned into his hand where he touched him. Was his ability doing this to him?

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Pleased and relaxed | тнσυɢнтs : "Is this okay for him?" | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

Even though he feels a little embarrassed by Saeyong's tone and look, he continues by elaborating a bit more. Like it will help the situation at all. "After being harassed by a cat who isn't actually isn't a cat, getting propositioned by a mother, and then harassed by another mother and her spoiled spawn on the same day…well…I decided to just order my groceries from then on. Before, we had paid servants do the errands to maintain the home or a chef." The person delivering his groceries or helping them load them in his car doesn't harass him. They're just another person trying to go about their day, much like the people his father employed to keep up appearances. "He's only called that because he uses expensive high end materials to make his clothes. That, or he's good at styling luxury brands to his clients." He can't help but feel a little judged for the things he was provided growing up. They were accessories to his father and his bride. They had to be pristine and beautiful for appearances. His father refused to "house slobs". Each of them kind of just adapted to the life they were given to maintain the lie. "Definitely not. He has actual taste which does not fit an abomination of a jacket. That thing is a death trap."

He looks hardly convinced as Saeyong pleads a case of being something akin to a "service animal", like he was attuned to Avi's plight and just HAD to help him. Looking back on it, he's having a hard time believing that bs. "I suppose that you did offer to help. I'll give you that."

He glances at Masumi as the man stands, murmuring that he wants to use the restroom. Castielle stands and follows him to make sure he doesn't topple over. He takes that chance to pull Saeyong closer with the hand underneath his shirt. "So I still have permission?" Any closer and he'll be dragging Saeyong into his lap, but he tries to mindful of Marcellus until the brother stands as well to go get some snacks since he can"feel the alcohol". He listens in, waiting to hear if they are coming back soon before he's moving the hand on his back to his side. "Should I stop?"

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:44 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Excited? || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

Confusion laced the man's features as he looked at him when he spoke. He knew this place was filled with creatures far from humans too, this very room was proof of it. But, some things didn't fail to amuse him, like...a cat who wasn't actually a cat. Very interesting. "You've had quite an adventure." the man stated, trying to refrain from letting the amusement in his voice reflect on his face. "I can accompany you should, you feel the need to do it yourself. I'd like to see this...cat who isn't actually a cat." he mumbled the last part mostly to himself. "I thought you cooked for yourself." he'd say, and lived alone. Though there was no reason to be surprised by anything, the man was always associated with luxury in some way or the other - at least in his mind. "So, more like a luxury stylist?" he asked, nodding to himself. He had stylists for work, sometimes outside work when his image was important for the company. "Was it not restrictive?" he'd ask, "I mean, some things they choose might not always fit with what you deem as comfort." he'd add, though seeing as he barely ever dressed casually, he might have been quite used to it. Saeyong visibly reared back and crossed his arms across his chest, "You seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it when you embraced me at the aquarium." he'd say, "Besides, even luxury brands have jackets like that, are you claiming they lack taste too?" he'd ask with his brow cocked, trying to prove his point and defend the puffy jacket.

Saeyong nodded, knowing the man was probably not convinced by his words, but clearly he seemed to be alright with it. "I did, but you refused." he'd state as quickly and nonchalant as the comparison of himself acting like a service animal came through.

Watching as one by one, the men stand up and leave them alone, he glanced back at the other as he was drawn closer to him- which he clearly didn't resist. His heart seemed to pick up the pace and he leaned into his touch, what was happening? With his gaze fixed on the other, even when he had a quick look around, he took a deep breath and nodded to his question. "You do." he said calmly, moving his own hand over to the man and brushed it past his hand, slowly reaching for his back as he'd raise his shirt from the back and slip it there, running his fingers along his lower back but not beyond his waist band. "No." he said plainly, no snarky remark or playfulness there. He didn't want him to stop, he was liking this feeling-a little too much.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Intense anticipation | тнσυɢнтs : "I haven't done this kind of thing for a long time…is he even okay with it?" | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

Though the man clearly tries to push back the tone in his voice, Avi still sees the amusement on his face. Thinking about it now, the whole situation was absolutely ridiculous. It was one bad day and he let it decide how he got his groceries from then on. "Well I don't know if the talking cat would be there, but it would be nice to pick out my own ingredients. They've been lacking a little in quality with others doing it for me." He seems to consider the thought a little more before nodding. "If you accompany me there, I could give it another try. Maybe it was just a one off bad day.." He imagines that grocery shopping would be just as amusing with Saeyong as their aquarium venture was. "I did, for us. My father, their mother, and the twins ate separately from us. The chef would bring me extra ingredients so I could make dinner for us four and we would just eat it in my room together. After that, I continued to cook for myself. I just get ingredients delivered. Though sometimes I have to get certain ingredients from a chef that cannot be acquired at a local grocery store." Luxury tastes or not, cooking was always a calming venture for Avi. "If you decide to stay for dinner, I can take a request on what to make tonight." He's pretty sure he hasn't had the chance to go all out and cook for others in a while.

He takes some time to consider the question. When he was younger, his dad had just started his business and campaigning, but his family, the Alaric family, had always been well known and rather wealthy. "Clothing wise, not really. I grew up into that lifestyle, so it has always felt normal to me. I think the discomfort was the public aspect of it. If I wore something specifically, they would pay too much attention to it and put out articles on my style. My love life, my diet, my work aspirations, any scandals…my entire life was always misinterpreted or advertised as everyone's business. It got pretty stifling to hide that I was in love with my best friend all the time. People wouldn't have seen it that way, and we would have been ripped apart in the media." His father made certain that he could never publicly announce his relationship with Sumi with the lie that Sumi was his own child out of wedlock and not a b*****d child from some unknown man who was lucky enough to escape their evil mother's grasp.

"I liked it on you. It was nice to hug, but to wear? No. I don't like feeling like I am surrounded by material and can't move how I want to." He nods without hesitation , fully believing that there is no practical merit in looking like a waddling creature in that thing. "It's not that it doesn't have its own style, I just don't like an access of material inhibiting me. There is a fine life between life and death with such things." The other three visibly flinch at that one, Masumi looking a little forlorn after that one. "That isn't a concern anymore, right? You don't have to do that anymore Avi…right?" He pauses as he sees the three of them watching him before he nods without another word about it. "It's just not…suited to me. That's all."[/b

At least the awkwardness didn't last past that moment with him now holding Saeyong as the TV makes noise in the background. He feels like they're teetering around something with the way the joking nature got sucked out of the situation. Is it a bad thing, or good thing? So far, he doesn't feel a need or desire to pull away from the man. Instead he wants to do more, the hand under Saeyong's shirt following his ribs and then his chest. "You'd tell me right? If I can't anymore. Or if something isn't allowed." His freehand rests on Saeyong's thigh, gently sliding up it. He doesn't increase the pain yet, nor does he remove the bit of sting he's been keeping consistent. He's putting as much focus as he can muster into it, keeping it under wraps so that he's not feeding Saeyong with a rush of pain out of nowhere. He's touch starved, and being able to run his fingers against the man's skin makes him feel a little giddy. Or maybe that is the thrum of his power under his skin, slowly ebbing out and making his body tingle. "Is…there something you want me to do?" He accentuates what he means by using the hand underneath the shirt to pull Saeyong the rest of the way on his lap. He's not worried about the others for now. He can hear Castielle and Masumi talking in Sumi's room, like Sumi was intentionally keeping him there. Marcellus is puttering around the kitchen getting water and snacks. A few times he can pick up him chuckling as he taps the surface of what he presumes to be his phone. Their whereabouts are known currently, so he can focus on whatever it is they're edging into at the moment. He wonders to himself as he hears the quick beat of Saeyong's heart, if that is because of the pain or because of their current predicament. Does he want him to be affected in some way by his touch and not just his power? The hand on his thigh is now in Saeyong's hair again, brushing his finger through as he shifts his gaze between the man's eyes and his lips. Masumi's words of encouragement towards pursuing Saeyong earlier must really be clouding his head.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:50 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Excited. Very, excited. || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

Saeyong made a little noise to indicate his displeasure knowing he wouldn't be able to see the amusing cat that wasn't a cat, but, the city wasn't big enough to hide it forever - right? "The talking cat would have been great to bump into." the man mumbled in his child like disdain for the matter, but he was still willing to accompany the man if it meant spending time with him. "I will still accompany you should you choose to go." he'd say, showing the man he wasn't completely put off the idea because of the talking cat. Even if the cat was the motivation. "But I will get myself snacks on your account." he adds, boldly even. Leaning closer, the man listened to him explaining how the man came about cooking for himself. "How long ago did you begin?" he'd ask, curious now since he mentioned his parents being around when he did too. The man looked a little surprised when he offered to make him something he liked for dinner, a gesture he wasn't expecting but he appreciated none the less. "Something spicy." he'd say, without skipping a beat, the corner of his lips tugging into a smile as his mind clearly went down south.

Watching the man as he'd take a moment to consider his question, he shuffled over so he was facing him better and while he gave him an ear. "Ah, the limelight." he'd say and make a face that showed the bitter taste it left in his mouth, resulting in his escape- after nearly a century under it. "I can see the that happening." he said quietly, not really pushing on the matter since it brought him displeasure thinking about those people who seemed to have nothing better to do with their lives. "Well, on a positive note, you are out of it." he'd say, something that helped him too when he first came to terms that nobody was following him or trying to sneak a picture of him. A relieving feeling.

"It isn't as restrictive as you'd think, I shall bring it next time and show you, I can dance in it with a lot of ease." he'd say. Maybe not exactly dancing as freely since it can be a little limiting with all the fluff, but hey, he didn't specify how he could dance. He'd hear the other trying to defend his stance against it and would part his lips to try and say otherwise, hearing and seeing Masumi and their reactions which made him hold back what he thought of saying. "I can still prove it isn't as bad as it seems." he says quietly, to lighten the mood and maybe distract from something that clearly needed some attention shifted from.

His breath was calm save for the occasional deeper ones as he felt his hand moving along his skin. Usually, in a situation like this with this amount of touching, there would be a bit more of closeness and maybe the three would have been spectators to something they wouldn't find fitting considering it was their brother-or old friend. Though, Saeyong was told time and time again, that wasn't the intention, why did it still feel like it?. "Very little is not allowed with me." the man would say in a quiet chuckle, as though that would deter the man from doing anything else, but his hand on his thigh might have awakened something he was trying to keep down. The pain was barely there, barely something he never handled and he was leaning closer for more. He kept his own hand on a leash, which would normally in a situation like this start seeking for places that made the other tick and twitch, something that surprised them could even cause such a reaction but he refrained the best he could. He slipped his hand higher after many attempts to keep it down and traced it along his spine, hearing him only making him stop and realize he should maybe pull away. But, he didn't want to. "There is a lot I want you to do." he'd say, again, without missing a beat but he was certain he didn't mean that. Surely, he could take the moment to tease him as he'd drag his bottom half along his thigh when he got closer on his lap. The flickering colorful lights on the man's skin were drawing him like a moth to a flame, making him want to see if he could take one quick bite at the forbidden fruit. He took a deep breath as he realized now, why his heart was beating so. He was, excited, to put it simply. "You can make it hurt some more." he'd say, playing it safe with his words again while his hand chose to risk it. His hand moved from his back to his chest, trying to find a spot that would make him fold. All while being cautious to not brush over it too fast and not taking his gaze off of that tantalizing skin. Screw it said his mind, as he leaned in and placed a small peck on the base of his neck, the closeness only pushing him for more- a taste maybe and it was taking everything in him to stop.

He placed his forehead on the spot his lips touched earlier as he took a deep breath. "Don't tempt me like this." he said, pulling away to now n** at him as payback for what he was doing involuntarily even, maybe as his excuse to get what he wanted.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Intense anticipation | тнσυɢнтs : "Being touched...feels nice for a change..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

Saeyong's motive for wanting to go was pretty obvious by his clear disappointed after the mention of there lacking a cat person every time there is a supermarket to visit. "I expect nothing less." He would have been surprised if Saeyong had ever gone without him without wanting something out of it. Whether it be pain related or food, Avi didn't mind if it meant he mind have some kind of back-up when going. People can act like a completely different person when they step into a grocery store. He'd rather not accidentally kill someone who just doesn't understand boundaries. "I think I started trying to learn when I was a preteen. I tend to pick things up quickly so it didn't pose much of a problem." He also was never problem child even before all their family lost their damn minds. "I am surprised. You look like you have a delicate tongue." Despite the fact that Saeyong is joking, he's the only Alaric who doesn't immediately pick that up and takes the man seriously.

"I disappeared from where we lived without a word to anyone but Masumi and my brothers here now. I didn't want any of the others to know where I went." He didn't want the twins to do their best to try and find him to "get revenge" for what he did to Rehan. He certainly didn't want his father to know where he went either, nor that demented wife of his. "But yes, it was a relief to not have cameras pointed in my face at all times to spread a lie." The lies that he was an eligible bachelor who was in need of a wife to bring into their happy family. He wouldn't have wanted to wish the same fate as Masumi's supposed betrothed on anyone anyways.

"As someone who saw it in person, I am pretty sure I would hate wearing it." He's at least pleased that the conversation of his past work under his father is easily brushed off like it's nothing. He doesn't want the awkwardness and pain to take over anymore of their night. It's been so lighthearted and playful that it would be a shame to make things so weird again.

"Noted." It will be something he stores in his memory bank, should he ever need it. Should this ever even reach past the moment they are in now. He could see them both just acting like it never happened the minute they come back to their senses and get out of this strange but pleasant haze. He doesn't react negatively to the hand on his spine like he normally would to touch. His body stays relaxed and presses into the man's touch instead, enjoying the feel of someone actually being able to touch his skin. "One thing at a time then." Even if the other had chosen to tease him right now, he's pretty sure he would have kept the contact of his hands against his hips. Would have increased the pain a little anyways because he wants to see if the man will buckle against him to give him easier access. Instead of just leaning against him, he feels the man's lips against his neck. Initially he tenses because he's never been touched there before in a more intimate setting, but with a long breath out, he relaxes again. "I wasn't trying to, but it is good to know it is anyways. I am just doing what I want to with you." One of the hands on Saeyong's hips moves up his spine over his shirt so he can stroke the hairs on the back of his head. "We have some time. I am keeping an ear out for them just in case." Time for whatever it is that the man is currently imagining.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:56 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Excited. Very, excited - but hesitant || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

While the man might have hoped for a bit of a fight in the matter, he wasn't disappointed there wasn't either. Free stuff, who could say no to that. Especially with the option to choose said free stuff on his own account. He would find his way to sneak in more, more of something he'd enjoy besides savory munchies. The man nodded at the man's words, clearly implying the man's genius for him being able to navigate a rather independent life at an early age. Well, seeing how he turned out, it shouldn't be surprising. "Interesting, did you ever face trouble with it?" he'd ask, he wasn't particularly skilled and maybe enjoyed himself a little too much when he'd have a little kitchen accident. Although, his brow did raise when the man missed yet another one of his innuendos, "I grew up with fermented spices, I can handle them fairly well." he'd say, dismissing his little innuendo so he didn't make a fool of himself around the man's company.

"I can relate." he said almost immediately, surely he could. He left everything without anyone knowing. Well, he might have had to pull a few strings to convince people he had disappeared from life altogether, but at least that gave him some sense of peace that he was looking for and a new place to start over. "It is unfortunate that your life can become their means of bread and entertainment. But, at least you are out of it here." he'd say as reassurance to himself and the man too. The two were finally away from their prying eyes and could live the way they wanted to.

"You are just being a hater." the man would say with his chin raised in pride, "I am getting you one so you can try it." he said firmly, more like a note to himself so he doesn't forget. He wanted to keep it a surprise and maybe give him one as a prank gift on his birthday, but that slip might at least warn him the next time he sees him with a gift bag.

"Good." he'd whisper, his voice starting to ooze the sense of desire the man awakened and his chest rose and fell as he tried to restrict those thoughts from him losing control of himself. He liked this strange haze, he liked it more than he should admit and the longer he remained in it, the bolder it seemed to be making him. He noticed how he didn't shy away from his touch, his eyes shifting over to his frame before they trailed back up to his face. "One thing at a time wont work." he'd say, but somehow, he tried to act as tame as he could. One thing at a time, among the many things he wanted to do, what was the one thing he wanted to do the most? His body seemed to react on its own as it found his neck quite enticing. The increase in pain didn't go unnoticed, he inched closer and shifted to give him better access while he focused his attention on giving his neck some attention. His hand brushed over his skin while his lips trailed higher, a little smirk playing on his lips when he noticed the way his body reacted to the attention it was getting. "Keep going if you wish." he'd say, nipping at his skin before he looks up and shudders a little when he feels his hand brushing his hair. His free hand moves and settles on the backrest, behind the man. "Are you sure?" he'd ask as he pulled away from his neck, his hips inching closer than they were, maybe a little too close for comfort at this point considering what his touch was doing to him. His hand moved from under his shirt to his face, brushing his locks away and tucking them neatly behind his ear before he'd gently caress his chin as his face inched closer, now blocking the pretty colours that flashed on his skin. "I might get very curious if you let me." he'd admit, wanting to test him on what he said about being kissed by the man but giving him enough time to deny him if he really didn't want to proceed with this.

While Saeyong wasn't one for overthinking a situation like this, unless there was a clear change of mind, he was considering his words earlier on how he'd rather give himself to someone special. They couldn't go that far with his family around, but, some things weren't all viewed the same as others. He could be viewing the things he did as more restricted to someone he cares for than just what they were for or not.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Intense anticipation | тнσυɢнтs : "This certainly took a turn..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

It took him some time to consider it, recalling back to think about whether or not he struggled with it. He did have his moments, but most of the time it was because he wasn't familiar to managing time for the cooking. He didn't have perfect chops because he wasn't familiar with a knife as a child like he is now. Now he can cut with his eyes closed and still keep fingers intact. "I had some struggles. I didn't get the terms in the cookbooks sometimes. I didn't know how to use a knife well, nor did I know how to time everything correctly." Still, it only took him a few tries to get the hang of the basics enough to make it a hobby he did whenever he wanted to try things. "Good to know. I do dislike bland things."

He could feel a kind of kinship with Saeyong on that front. They both lived their lives in the eye of the public. He remembers getting snippets of it from the man when he mentioned the field he was in. "As are you." At least he hopes that Saeyong was able to escape like he so clearly wants to. It gets taxing to have other people you don't know in your business all the time.

"Then you can watch me tear it to shreds." He is probably only teasing about that part. Though he probably would have no occasion to wear it in, he probably wouldn't toss it out in courtesy to the person who got him the gift. It would just have to take up a ridiculous space in the back of his closet instead. Judging by Masumi's smirk when he glances at him, the man knows that and expects it. He has many gifts from Masumi still, even after everything that had happened. Gloves, jewelry, shirts which hug Avi's frame nicely, and shoes aplenty. They were definitely a couple who had tried to give gifts of appreciation each birthday and holiday. Half of the things that Masumi wears were gifts from Avi. The same could be said for his brothers as well.

There was a few times when Saeyong was attacking his neck, that he had a curiosity about biting the man's shoulder. He had bitten him last time, but it was no where near as tense at this situation is currently. Instead of commenting on the response the man gave, he shifts his hands down again so that he can pull Saeyong in when the man shifted closer. Keeping his body flush against his own, he slides his hands back underneath his shirt so he can rest his palms against his back as he jacks up the pain index of his abilities. It is far more intense than the small bit he's been doing, so to keep the man from making any noises, he removes the remaining space between their faces and presses his lips to the man's. At least he can say he has experience with this part, so he isn't a novice navigating blind. If Saeyong allowed it to continue, he will slowly deepen the kiss before eventually pulling away so he can look at the man questioningly to ask if he wanted to do it more. "I wouldn't be agreeing to anything if I felt unsure. So if you are curious about something, satiate it. If I find a boundary, I will let you know."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:46 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling More than excited now || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

Watching the other, he noticed him taking his time to consider what he asked him, watching curiously as he spoke about his experience with cooking as a child. With all those years of cooking, he could only imagine how well he cooked now. Hearing him confirm it just made him certain he wanted to stay around to try some. "I bet you do now, but, I'll still be testing that theory." he said. Already having placed his preference before him, he figured he didn't have to repeat himself, especially as the other confirmed his own dislike towards bland food. "Good to know." he said with a little satisfied smile playing on his lips.

Saeyong's hues went back to him as if he was just reminded him the exact reason he left the industry that had their claws sunk into him and nodded. "As am I." he said quietly as if it really sunk into him this one time after a long time.

Saeyong gasped rather dramatically and placed his hand over his chest from what he said. "You'd do that to something I buy you, with all my love and affection?" he'd say with a tone of disappointment and betrayal. Of course it was a joke, if he did really hate it, he'd still give him one because that is what he found humor in. He would surely invest in something he would appreciate better though, that was going to be a gag present if and when he would give him one.

Saeyong took a deep breath as the man pulled him closer, tensing as his body anticipated what he was used to in a situation like this. Keeping his own body flushed against him, he moved his hand back from the backrest over to the man's shoulder. With the intensity increased, he winced visibly and curled closer. He was yet to make a sound but muffled it against the man's lips when he pressed against him, closing his eyes as his tense frame settled down and adjusted to the pain. But he couldn't seem to ignore their lips pressed into each other. His lips felt so soft, untouched with remnants of the alcohol. He moved his hands up and caressed his face, slowly deepening it without thinking about it too much. He wanted to be gentle for some reason, he wanted to savor every lasting minute of the temptation sitting before him that wanted him to indulge in him. But of course, there was a side of him that still wanted to taste the fruit he deemed forbidden as he pressed his hips a little into the man. "You are so cruel." he said in a weak little laugh as he'd pull away, implying him being denied something would be the equivalent of that. But, he wasn't one to force himself on an unwilling person even if boundaries didn't always translate as them. He reached under his shirt and stroked his skin as his lips moved back onto his, starting off gentle again before he attempted to taste him better. His free hand slowly travelled down to his hip, slow and careful, ready to stop if he needed to but tempting himself with a feel of his skin along his waistband.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:54 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Intense disappointment in Cas | тнσυɢнтs : "I will not be ashamed for doing what I want in my own house." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

With the food conversation just about shelved, and him deciding not to comment further on the public vision since it seemed to have struck a chord with Saeyong, the focus went towards the jacket. Specifically, Saeyong's reaction to his threat. The brothers and Masumi chuckle as Saeyong gives his mock offense, but Avi merely looks amused as he crosses his arms. "Right in front of you." The playful banter is nice, helps him stay relaxed even despite him knowing that Masumi's suitcase has his mother's things in it. That later tonight he has to face some demons he doesn't really want to face. But right now, he's laughing and teasing with Saeyong, his brothers look pleased, and Masumi is content. That is what he choses to focus on instead.

At least until things got heated.

He didn't tense, didn't need to pull away when the kisses grew to be more heated. He just let his hands slide underneath Saeyong's shirt as the man let his weight press against him when the pain increased. He does his best to keep it at the same level as they kiss, but at the press of Saeyong's hips, the pain would spike for a second when he loses focus. "So I am told." He might actually feel his heart rate spike at the little laugh Saeyong gives as he speaks. He's never been told that in a positive way, and somehow that makes his body give a jolt of desire. Which...is something new for him. He hasn't had that feeling since Masumi. Instead of it scaring him away from what they are doing, it fuels him to return the kiss given. He keeps one hand under Saeyong's shirt as his other goes to the man's head to hold onto it as they work their way into a deeper kiss again.

He stops focusing on the others in the home at this point, instead focusing on the feel of the man's skin, or his lips. Any intakes of breath, the weight of him in his lap, or in ways his scent might change the more they indulge. And that proves to be his downfall when instead of holding Saeyong's head, he's instead clutching a bottle he caught that was tossed towards them. He pulls away from the kiss, taking deep breaths to calm himself again. The hand he had under Saeyong's shirt had moved to clutch the man's head to protect it as the other one had caught the flying object. At least he knows he still has his reflexes. "Cas..." The brother leaning against the doorway takes a sip of his water, looking really unimpressed. "What? I thought you guys could use something to calm down before Masumi and Mar come back. We are still here you know." He's surprised by the fact that he doesn't even feel a little bit guilty in the least. "To be fair, I was keeping tabs at first..." Castielle's eyebrows raise, but he still looks unimpressed with the answer he was given and the total lack of shame coming from Avi. He finally removes his hand from Saeyong's head now that he's sure Castielle won't chuck anymore bottles at them, but he keeps the hand firmly on the man's hip as he sets down the bottle next to them on the couch. He eyes his brother, raising his own brow when the man makes no move to leave. "Castielle. Privacy. For once in my life please." The man huffs before waving them away and walking back out of the room. He hears him grumbling as he makes his way to Masumi's room where the other two are happily chatting about random things.

When he hears the door shut, he sighs and wraps both arms around Saeyong to pull him back in close as he hides his face in the crook of his neck and groans in frustration. "Siblings can be total mood killers." It isn't the first time he's been blocked like this by Cas, and clearly last time wasn't the last either. After giving the man's neck a frustrated n**, he pulls away to lean back against the couch cushion as his hands move to Saeyong's hips underneath his shirt. "I apologize, that was my bad. I stopped keeping track of them. But to also be entirely honest, it was partially your fault since you are too much of a distraction when you keep moving your hips."

ll Neo ll

♡ Memory Lane

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces