Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Octavius and Saeyong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "Focus on the food...just the food..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Single | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

It isn't often that Saeyong is the one thrown off guard, so he takes what he can get out of the man, even if the retaliation of the slap to his own butt was the price. He just laughs as he is hip bumped away from the sink, using it as the opportunity to start getting the things he will need for a sauce together. ”If you are so determined to do something, then you can start preparing the noodles you picked while I make the sauce. I would make them by scratch, but it would take awhile to do that.” He will have to impress the man with homemade noodles next time. That thought alone makes him still, tomato in hand. He wants to impress Saeyong? Wants to have a next time? Being able to think that yes, he does want those things, without freaking out is kind of a feat he didn't think possible. Maybe seeing Masumi again helped put things into perspective for him finally. Moving on seemed so impossible before when he was agonizing over the things he did. But now that he can see how everyone else was able to move on, and wishes for him to, the way paved for him finally.

"So, you want chicken with narrow pasta noodles. I have Tagliatelle, farfalle, gemelli, and cavatappi noodles. Pick whichever one you want. For the sauce, there is a white sauce and a red. If you want it on the thick and creamy side, white would do best. I can produce a delicious white sauce if I do say so myself." He smiles innocently as he starts with his garlic first as if he isn't wording things intentionally or saying them a certain way. "And if it pleases you, we can even make it a little spicy for extra flavor."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:22 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Moody but playful || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The man found himself thrown off in the game he usually had the upper hand in, and well, simply put he wasn't pleased and was going to retaliate the best he knew how. It was a challenge now, a playful one even, but he wanted to catch the man off-guard too. Maybe the slap to his butt wasn't the best way to retaliate, but he was going to keep trying. He washed his hands clean now and wiped them, avoiding patting them dry on the man's shirt since they were cooking for more people than just the two.

Nodding as he suggested to prepare the noodles, he rummaged around until the man would hint where to find his pots, rinsing one and placing it on the stove with a pinch of salt. "From scratch? That would be nice." he said without thinking of it too much, though he soon did think that the man would consider that he was implying he wanted it that way and quickly added, "But, I think we can do that next time. When we have more free time in our hands." he added. While he did realize it was a little presumptuous of him to think there would be a next time - more time with him, but, there was nothing that would deter him from that right?

The man thought for a moment as he looked through the options of pasta that the man offered, even taking a moment to look them up so he was sure he was picturing them right. He parted his lips to give his options before his words on the white sauce caught his attention. He raised a brow as he tried to act nonchalant about it inched closer with the gemelli pasta bag he picked out from the bunch. "I don't doubt that you can, but I'd rather see for myself, now- and maybe after dinner for some additional protein." the man said, winking playfully at his words before he opened up the bag and started adding in the noodles to the pot of boiling water. "What's your appetite like?" he asked, as he considered adding more of the noodles to the water but glanced over with a devious little look on his face to imply he didn't quite mean that.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "This is pretty fun..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Single | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

”That is true. We can always try another flavor of pasta when that happens.”It's an easy answer without him having to think about it. He wants Saeyong to want to come back here many more times. Even if they are just hanging out together. He doesn't want to ask anything of the man, or have any expectations between them. But he does want to leave the invitation out there for the man to take on his own. No longer will he try to control those around him so he doesn't fear losing them. He doesn't have that fear looming over him anymore. "My brothers are too impatient to wait for us to do it that way anyways. Would be better when it is just us so we can take our time picking what we want to try making." He seems almost excited about it as he starts chopping up onions to add in to the sauce.

He stops chopping the minute he feels he might get too distracted to not take off a finger. With a deep breath in and out, he sets down the knife and picks up the salt and butter. He walks over, standing intentionally behind Saeyong so he can block him in by setting the ingredients down on each side. "If you put a little butter, it will prevent sticking. Salt adds a little more flavor to them while they boil." Instead of moving away, he presses closer to Saeyong, keeping his hands on the counter so he isn't touching the man directly. "You can give me more. I tend to have a ravenous appetite." While not untrue, his mind was far from the food as he clenches his hands to tell himself no. It's not everyday that he has to fight himself to NOT touch someone. It's kind of a nice change in pace to what he's been dealing with these past few months on his own. Instead he presses a kiss to Saeyong's temple and moves away again so he can finish cutting the ingredients before adding them to his saucepan.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:11 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Moody but playful || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

Saeyong looks over as he ponders at his response. Maybe he did assume right, maybe he did imply coming back to visit him again. The thought made him smile a little. At least, he was more than willing to grace the man with his company. It was his crude way of knowing that he enjoyed the man's company too - even if what happened tonight wouldn't happen again. Well, he did come around even without having anything to expect besides some teasing the man, so, it wouldn't be any different. "I like the sound of that." he admitted truthfully before he nodded from his words. "I think that is fair." he said with a nod, "We can definitely try something more labor intensive once we are on alone" he added, "Or with more time." he'd add so he didn't seem like he disapproved of his family visiting him. It was interesting, for someone who had nobody to call family.

Glancing over when he heard the man stopping his motion, he assumed he might have forgotten something before he resumed trying to measure out the noodles before he could throw them into the pot, he felt the man walk over and lean over him. His heart was ramming faster, but his face read nothing. Saeyong leaned into the man when he did kept his gaze over the bubbling pot. "I added the salt, I should add the butter." He said and looked over at his hands as they closed. "Very well, I don't mind putting up with that." he said with a devious little smirk. Drawing out some extra noodles while he tried to act nonchalant about it, he did press himself a little firmly against him, before he felt the kiss to his temple. His face turned warm as he looked over when he left. "You missed my lips." he called out, adding the butter in next before he placed the lid so they could cook quicker.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "This is pretty fun..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Complicated | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

Though cooking can be a trial and error which teeters on being slightly stressful, he feels like it would be an enjoyable activity with Saeyong. They wouldn't have to worry about being quick or making any mistakes since it would just be them. He can give it an earnest try without the pressure of trying to make something 100 percent perfect for his brothers and Sumi. "Something complicated would be a pain, but it could be good practice." It could also give him an excuse to have Saeyong there for an extended period of time.

"You're right. How rude of me." It is the only warning he gives before he's leaning into Saeyong's space again while taking his chin to help guide their lips together. When he pulls away again, he does so to flash the man a smile and return to his spot to continue chopping. "You know, I had forgotten how much I enjoy kissing until today." The kisses he would share with Masumi were pretty limited due to their respective powers. Every kiss they had could lead to someone keeling over in pain. Maybe that made them more special to him, but it was nice to not have the concern that he will zap Saeyong into oblivion or be drained of all his own energy. "I lost a lot of the things I liked due to my power. It's nice to have something I didn't realize I missed back."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:21 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful and curious. || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The man never cared too much about being intricate or elaborate with his cooking, mostly since he lived alone and never cared much for it besides getting his essential nutrients - or simply sustenance to survive. He found it more enjoyable with Avi's company, maybe because it was just the two of them. Of course they'd have to hurry so they didn't have his family waiting, but given a chance, he would like to spend it cooking with him again. "I wouldn't think of it as a pain for you." he'd say, indirectly implying that the man had skills- even if he didn't necessarily have a lot of his cooking before.

"How rude indeed." he teased before he watched as he leaned into his space, unable to contain his smile as their lips met. He took a deep breath as he returned his kiss, watching as he pulled away to return to his part of the chore. "You haven't kissed anyone since after..?" he asked, where he might have already known the answer. Saeyong could tolerate what his ability did to him, but it wasn't likely that most people did. Especially recover from it and he able to take more contact through it all - physical affection seemed like a bad idea altogether. The man confirmed his thoughts as he admitted to have lost a lot thanks to his powers. "What else did you lose?" he asked, mostly curious about what else he found that he missed with his abilities.

Checking quickly on the pasta, he decided to turn the heat off before it would cook enough so he didn't turn it into a mush and could drain it when the man was ready.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:35 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "It doesn't drag me down to talk about it now..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Complicated | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

"Even I can struggle a little with something complicated." Despite how he tries to make everything look effortless for himself, he does struggle at times with cooking things which have a lot of complicated instructions. Don't even get him started on baking and how precise you have to be with that one. It is a whole other demon for him to tackle. "But it would be fun nonetheless to try it with you." He pauses after registering what he said, quietly mouthing the word "fun" before he is giving a small smile and returning to his task. "I forgot what that feels like."

The kiss being short lived was unfortunate, but if he stayed over there any longer, the food would never be made and Cas would come storming in again making demands. He really doesn't remember raising that kid up to be so spoiled, but maybe before Rehan took over, he was a tad too lenient. "No, Masumi was the last person before you." His ex lover and him had plenty of practice on certain things, though they were limited on what they could do at times. And when they could do things, they were always interrupted somehow. "The ability to be intimate. There were times where we could start the act, preparation and lead up, but we were always interrupted somehow. What we could do and how long were always limited. If I lost focus too much, it would cause him pain, if he lost focus too much, he would drain my life force or sap out his own." He chops a bit aggressively, the smack of the knife hitting the cutting board and getting stuck in.

With a sigh, he pulls it out and sets the knife down to gather what he's cut and put it into a bowl until it is needed. "It took my mother, and countless people I did and did not know. It took my freedom, and my peace of mind for a long time. I am only just now figuring out what that feels like." He's had so much freedom to try and grow as a person now that he's been on his own here. It is nice to have that at least. He takes the cutting board and knife to the sink to wash before setting it on the drying wrack. This gives him an opportunity to invade Saeyong's space again to rest his chin on his shoulder while wrapping his arms around his waist. "I am pretty sure our noodles are ready now. We can get started on making the sauce."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:18 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful and curious. || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"You make it hard to believe that." he admitted. Watching the man even navigate through the books in the library made him feel like any task for him came naturally, unlike this runt here. Even in his trainee days, a complicated dance move or singing while out of breath were too much sometimes - even if he seemed nonchalant about it. While little things came easy, it was also the years of being used as a fishy-singing freak during the time he lived in captivity. "I would like that." he said. While trying things he deemed complicated wasn't the biggest challenge for him, he still didn't always dive head first into it. This time though, he didn't see a problem with it. "Trying challenging things?" he asked, having dissociated a little when the other pondered in his own thoughts to realize what he had meant.

Even though the kiss was short lived and he might have expressed his disapproval in the matter, he tried to be civil, for the sake of his visitors at least, or he'd be trying to distract him from the meal preparation. "That makes me special." he said with a sing song lilt in his tone, how ever distasteful it could have been considering the man was expressing something about his past. Though, he'd hope that he didn't take it as him trying to be disrespectful to him. "Sounds like a terrible, yet exciting way to end." the man joked, though seeing him aggressively hit the cutting board, he reached over and carefully placed his hand over the others, trying to slow him down. "Things will be better, and you'll be able to do things, without worrying of their consequences." he said, for once trying not to put himself on a pedestal and offer himself up-even if he didn't see a problem with that.

The man drew out a pan and set it on a low flame to give them space to work on the sauce later, glancing up at him when he spoke of his newfound freedom. "Does it feel good?" he asks, trying not to focus on the past now and help the man with the same. Even if it meant, putting aside the fact that he might have hurt or killed some people he cared for, but it wasn't like he wanted to most of the time. Shifting his focus back at the counter now, he looked around for oil so he could heat it next, a little surprised when he felt the man getting closer to him again. Scoffing as he figured his play on words was probably to poke at him, he turned over and pecked his cheek before his hand moved back and trailed over his knee. "I might want a different kind if you tempt me like this." he admitted, "And I'm confident in my skills with this one." he adds as his hand trailed higher.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "It doesn't drag me down to talk about it now..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

"If you can’t tell when I am actually struggling, then you aren’t really looking." Though he is teasing the man about it, part of him feels a little pleased that Saeyong thinks he is a pretty capable person despite all of the reason’s he’s felt he’s given to not believe that. He had his doubts about moving away from home and starting over. But the more that he’s grown accustomed to the city by way of Saeyong, the more he’s glad he decided to leave home. Could he even grin this way if he was surrounded by things which haunted him still? "Well I guess it can be seen as a good thing that you consider it that way." Though he is teasing the man about it, part of him feels a little pleased that Saeyong thinks he is a pretty capable person despite all of the reason’s he’s felt he’s given to not believe that.

He had his doubts about moving away from home and starting over. But the more that he’s grown accustomed to the city by way of Saeyong, the more he’s glad he decided to leave home. Could he even grin this way if he was surrounded by things which haunted him still? "No, I meant having fun. It’s been awhile for me, but today has been a fun day." Not only has he gotten to see some family he was dearly missing, but he felt like reached closure with Masumi at the same time. And there is Saeyong in all of his entirety. It's been a lot to absorb for him, but at least he’s enjoyed it.

"Not if one of us died before we even started." His way of returning the teasing joke to let Saeyong know that he understood it for what it was instead of assuming that it was meant to be insulting in some way. He became even more sure of that fact when Saeyong even went to touch his hand in order to ground him a little. ”You’re right. I have the time to do that now.” He doesn’t have the ticking time bomb hovering over his head anymore. This is a time where he can finally relax and try to be something more like himself. ”It does. I feel more at ease than I did before.”

Casually flirting while they attempt to get the food done within a reasonable timeframe is slowly becoming a favorite pastime of his. Saeyong is witty, and quick to clap back at any moment he deems necessary. He matches Avi’s energy and gives as much as he takes. It draws Avi in closer with interest. ”Then you can lead the way, I will watch you start it.” Are they even talking about food anymore? Who knows!

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:49 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

"Oh I am looking, but you're probably just using that pretty little head of yours to think of a quick and effective solution. Hence, not really struggling." he countered quickly, but still playfully to make him understand he didn't necessarily see him as a supreme being who had no struggles. He had some, of course, most of them did, but he did think Octavius was beyond giving up altogether and could easily work around it. Even with his fears of accidentally hurting people, he had been around them and effectively so. "I don't see why not." Saeyong said with a playful wink to the other, trying to emphasize that he might have had a point.

Watching the other as he realized what he meant, nodding silently as he noticed the transition from his past self to now. Today, he saw him smile more than before, he saw him be more of himself, he looked genuinely happy and was being playful while also appetizing. "I hope you have more of those." he said, genuinely hoping that for the man, seeing him this way made him warm inside and he took that to be a good thing.

"Oh no, that wouldn't be a good story to tell." he'd say with a little laugh. Maybe that was a poor joke, but watching it go dark too soon wasn't really his intention so he dropped it as quickly as it came. "You do." he said with a little smile and took a deep breath, as if exhaling a binding feeling in him. "I'm glad you do, it isn't good to feel trapped, unless it is while doing something naughty." he said, trying to lighten the mood again.

While spending time with him was already his favorite pastime, he didn't imagine him reciprocating or countering him would be as fun as it was. He watched as the other drew closer, and as much as he wanted to listen to instinct and trail his attention down his pants and show him exactly what he meant, the thought of his family barging in and ruining the moment did take him back as he stopped his hand on his thigh, "Maybe in a more private setting." he said, "And if you're willing." he winked before he slipped away to start on the rue so they could actually work on some white sauce.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:56 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "I like the feeling of a weight missing..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

"I suppose that if you find me to be more quick-witted than I am, that isn't too bad." When he first met Saeyong, he probably wouldn't have cared about how the man perceived him. But now, with the man smiling in his kitchen, it is hard not to hope that he has better perceptions than when they first met. "I'll hold you to that." At least with the man, he feels like he can be called out on his crap and know when to check himself more often than he has bothered to in the past.

He stops what he is doing to look over at the man as he grins. Its still funny to him how natural it comes to him despite how miserable he's been for so long now. "Well, stick around and I am sure I will.." It is just as playful as open as most of what he gets in return from the man. Nothing too pushy and overbearing, but enough of an invitation that Saeyong knows Avi is open to accepting him into his home and his life more often than their chance occurrences in the past.

Oh? Are you offering to trap me then?" His flirty nature is probably a lot to get used to, but under the thick walls he tends to have, Avi can tend to be flirty and romantic by nature. He was always doing grand gestures for Masumi while teasing the man endlessly to make him flustered. He laughed often, and enjoyed touching Masumi as much as he could get away with. It feels nice to find that again with Saeyong as of late.

Slumping against the counter after Saeyong slips away, the man grows in frustration. "You play dirty dirty games, Saeyong." Even despite his complaints, he straightens and advances on the man so he can help him with the next step of making the sauce. "Some day I will return the favor."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:27 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful and flattered || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"I find you more than quick witted," the man countered quickly, his way of assuring the man he found him appealing in more than one way. Though, he thought he was showing him that already by responding to his advances and showing him his own. Not to mention, how often he chose to spend his day with him than doing anything else. "You are more than welcome to." the man said with a playful grin that drew on his lips, implying something far from what he even implied before he winked to show where his mind went down. But of course, he wasn't going to let that taint their understanding and what they had between them.

Hearing the words the man used to convince him, his brow rose and his lips tugged into a playful smile. "You think I can help you with those good days?" he asked, with a hint of disbelief. Not that he thought the other didn't enjoy his company, he had come to learn that he was tolerable enough to be invited again. Though, he also knew he wasn't everyone's cup of tea, let alone someone who brought positivity into their lives. It felt warm inside, in a nice way, to know he thought of him that way. "I think I will." he concluded mostly to himself.

"If you're into that stuff, I can make it fun." he smirked, amused and quite excited to see this side of him. He liked it, granted he liked anything remotely flirtatious and exciting, but it was Avi showing him this side and he liked Avi...so. "I personally like experimenting of any kind, so trying to trap you would be exciting for me." he teased, reaching up so he could brush his fingers along the man's cheek, lingering there for a little bit before easing it away as he slipped away and proceeded to work on the food.

"Oh but I am quite serious." he teased, adding a bit of the pasta water to the rue to make it a little more liquid and swiped his finger over the spoon to have a taste, but let it sit on his tongue as he turned around to show the other, winking as he did to imply what he meant. "I will look forward to it." he said playfully, thought clearly enticed by the idea. "Here, tell me what you think." he said, holding the spoon up for him to give his input.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:54 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "His flirting used to annoy me. Now, I just find it cute. Don't ever stop." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

To him, he didn't' really see it as a surprise that Saeyong was working his way into being one of the good parts of his day. Despite how they started out when they met, Saeyong slowly worked his way from being a mild annoyance to being someone Avi enjoys seeing. Look at today for instance! The man came down here to cheer him up after he messaged him about his confusion with his father's death. he didn't have to deal with any of it, yet he took the time to try and give the recluse some comfort as best as he could. "I think that you already have contributed to it. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if you continued to do so." He's not sure he can express fully just how much it means to him for Saeyong to have stuck around instead of dipping out the minute he saw Avi's brothers and Ex.

It's not banter he's had in while, but it is more than welcome to him. "I haven't figured out just yet what I am into. But I am sure you could help me find out." It still amazes him that he can even think about that kind of thing now. When he was with Masumi, he was ravenous for any kind of contact with him, sexual or not. The pot was boiling constantly, just barely teetering close to overflowing anytime they got even remotely heated. But they could never just let the pot tip over, they couldn't afford to with it costing a great toll. He is reminded again that things are different now as Saeyong brushes his skin with ease. Maybe with him, its okay if that pot tips over even just a little bit. "I am open to trying things most things at least once." Which is something he would never do before ever.

He chuckles at the sauce and the teasing, but it doesn't make the warm feeling he has go away as he leans closer to try the sauce. Doesn't stop him from putting an arm around Saeyong's waist just to keep contact as he samples the crucial piece of the dish. "Are you secretly a chef? It's delicious." The flavor sticks to his lips as he licks away sauce on them and considers the taste. "I might add more spice to mine, but I can do that with pepper flakes. I think Mar will like it like this though. He's not good with spice."

The meat that he's been working on since they started talking sizzles, getting his attention so he can go and check on it. It seems natural to press a kiss to Saeyong's head before he's off to make sure the meat is ready and can be added on top when they serve it. "It looks like everything is about ready now. Masumi walks into the kitchen, looking at the two with a smile. "It smells amazing in here. Avi, I set the table whenever you guys are done." He nods in thanks before Sumi gives Saeyong a wink and walks back out the way he came. "Sumi seems to like you, that's good. He is usually picky about people." With their history and family, it is no wonder they all are suspicious of every person they come across.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:59 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Pleased || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

There it was, that warm feeling again, coming from the words of the man which made him feel like he could melt away. He had heard kind words before, fans of the music groups he was a part of always had nice things to say, but they never made him feel this way. It could be the fact that Avi was the one saying them. Of course, what else could it be? He saw him fondly, if not more and would have easily dropped everything to see him and make sure he was okay. "Well then, I suppose I have to try to keep doing so." he said, smiling a little to himself, thankful in a way that he didn't just follow his instinct and try to leave when he knew his family was visiting.

The man's words made him look back at him with an amused look. He wasn't expecting that to be how he'd respond but then again, he had been acting in ways he'd least expect today. Not that he minded, he liked this Avi as much as he enjoyed teasing the other, but he also wanted to respect that Avi who told him that he had his boundaries and Saeyong didn't want to push towards anything like that if he wasn't comfortable. "If you're willing." he said with a playful wink, accepting it but still leaving the choice in his hands. His fingers brushed along his skin as he noticed him in thought, nodding a little, "I'll respect your boundaries." he'd assure, even if it meant stopping altogether.

Welcoming the embrace as he moved his free one around him, he waited till he tried the sample and waited in anticipation of his response. He chuckled to himself as he complemented it, reaching up to swipe his thumb away at anything his tongue missed, drawing it over to his own lips as he smiled. "I am not a chef, I just perfected some things to not just eat to survive." he said and nodded, "I think I can add some too." he said, turning off the stove so he didn't burn it and agreed to keep it like this.

Saeyong soon added the cooked pasta to the sauce, returning his attention to it only after the man left with a kiss to his head. He'd be lying if he'd say he wanted more, anything that the man had to offer, even if it was just holding hands or an occasional peck on his head. He just wanted more of him and his time. "It seems so." he said with a little nod, looking back when Masumi walked in, smiling a little when he noticed his wink. "Really? I thought he was generally a nice person, considering how welcoming he seemed in my presence." he admitted, mixing in the pasta into the sauce to make sure everything was well incorportated.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Playful | тнσυɢнтs : "Ah...teasing him feels exciting." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

Maybe it was the soft look Avi had about him that Masumi liked the look of. This entire time that he's been interacting with Saeyong alone in the kitchen has kept this excited feeling in him. The harsh coolness he had when they met has all but melted at this point. Be it because he's finally feeling free, his family, or just Saeyong, he's just relieved to actually feel happy today. "He's polite and nice to people, but that doesn't mean you are in his good graces. Not only were we constantly dealing with my father's antics, but also from those around us who wanted our father's power itself. No one is your friend when you are the child of a politician."

He helps plate the pasta after they are mixed together and calls out of the kitchen for his brothers to come get their plates. One after another they file in and take their plates with thanks. When it gets to Masumi, Avi holds the plate back to stare at him. "How much have you sobered? I don't want you to start feeling sick if you overeat." Masumi pouts as he takes the plate and sticks out his tongue before looking to Saeyong. (("He's like a mother hen scolding me. Tease him extra for me please.")) Avi frowns and pulls on his cheek as the man whines and tries not to drop his plate. "Oi. What did you just say? You know I don't know Korean." Sumi bats his hand away before giving a smarmy grin as he takes a big bite of the pasta. His way of teasing Avi that he's not telling. The man glares him down as he walks away snickering after giving Sae a signal to keep it a secret.

Turning his suspicious squint over to Sae, he edges closer to hold his face in his hands. His face softens as he tries to butter the man up with gentle touches. With a low tone, he leans in to press a kiss to Saeyong's lips. "Tell me?" It isn't like he's so desperate to know that he will play dirty tricks, but at least he can use it as an excuse to steal a few more kisses before they are back under the watchful eyes of his siblings and ex. "Please, Saeyong." He whispers near his ear before he kisses his neck.

This time he's interrupted by feather's smacking his head as Atlas flies into the room and lands awkwardly onto his shoulder. With a sigh, he shields Saeyong from getting whacked by wings before he's pulling away to rub his finger against the bird's head. "Sorry Atlas, the excitement of everything almost made me forget to put out dinner for you." As he starts backing away to give Sae space again, he pouts. "Go ahead and eat with the others. I will join you guys in a bit. But don't think I will forget. You can't escape my interrogation later."

ll Neo ll

♡ Memory Lane

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces