Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Andreas and Lisa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:54 am
Andreas' and Lisa's catch up spot

Catching up for:
- Lune beach (Around 17th of August, 2023).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:16 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Endearing was the word she'd use to describe Andrease, well one of the many she had in her vault of words for him. She could find anything to describe him, all positive though. Even if he found a way to upset her, she was confident he'd charm his way out of it and she didn't mind. Charming. Yes, that was another, just as he was being right now. "Why thank you, I've already said you look amazing." she'd say with a quick wink. She quickly pretended to reach for the kiss he blew towards her, chuckling as she acted all bashful when he'd wink at her. "Qué mono."How cute she'd say mostly to herself, clearly referring to the lovely man before her. If it wouldn't get any better, she watched as he posed and flexed his muscles for her, drawing a quick round of applause from her while she admired his being. "Look at you!" she'd say and whistle, chuckling as she winked at him.

"I would love to learn." she said with a bright smile, squeezing his hand with her own as her eyes gleamed with a newfound excitement at the thought. "I've never surfed before. But I'm guessing this isn't very appropriate for it?" she'd say, glancing down at herself as she pictured a big wave leaving her a little too immodest for society.

Lisa smiled and leaned against his arm when they held hands, squeezing his as she took a moment to relax from the long way to the beach. Not that she minded, she would go as far as it takes to meet her amorcito, so long as he was there. She chuckled when he seemed like he wanted her permission to steal a kiss, shaking her head a little she closed her eyes and let him guide her, kissing him back with as much passion as he'd display in this perfect day out at the beach. The moment was quick to pass when she felt him touching her, chuckling as she smacked his arm. "There are people around!" she'd barely state in a whisper, chuckling eventually as they'd break their kiss. Her cheeks flushed red from his words and hand went back to smack his arm again, "I said looking was fine, not beyond that!" she'd say and huff, taking her hands up and brushing them over her her flushed face to try and calm herself down. Not that she would mind if things went down that way, it was just a tad bit embarrassing to admit right away.

Lisa's eyes lit up when he pulled her up with him, she followed quickly and smiled, "I'd love to learn!" she said enthusiastically, squeezing his hand as he'd lead her to the shoreline. She picked a board with, obviously, the most colors, looking back at him with a bright smile and chuckled from his words. "You flatter me amor." she'd say and lean over to peck his shoulder - the most she could reach if he wasn't going to bend down for her to get his cheek. Especially with her lack of heels.

The lesson was fun to say the least, not so much every time she fell, which happened more often than she would like. While she was more than happy to laugh at herself when she did something silly, she was quick to laugh at Andreas as payback when he'd laugh at her. She quickly splashed some more water at his face just like a cherry on the icing and grinned innocently over to him. "You're doing good." she'd say playfully.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Andreas || Mood: Happy || Has a bae || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: regular bikini with a dressy coverup

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:40 pm
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

As He Surfs

♼If there was one thing he admired about Lisa, it had to be her lively personality. Lisa had a way of just making you feel good just by her being around. There was never a dull moment with her around, Andreas was experiencing one more. Making the man feel truly grateful and his feelings very real for the woman. It showed during her surfing lessons as she smiled through it all. Her willingness to learn was also a plus, and when he did fall, she took her teasing rather well. He took the splashing water to the face with a laugh and splashed her back. Rubbing his eyes before he spoke, “ Even the greats have their moments”, he said before diving under the water, and disappearing for a few minutes, only to emerge underneath her. His head in between her legs carried up and over as if he was playing chicken. “Hold, your breath,” he said giving her enough time before he dived underwater, taking her with him.

♼He’d give her an underwater tour as the strong man was able to dive with her. Andreas made sure not to keep her under for too long. She still needed air. It did offer a nice look at the underwater life that swam all around and about them. A few minutes later he’d pop with her still on his shoulder before letting her go. “I got a few more surfs in me. After that, do you feel like eating some seafood? I got this small grill I wanted to try out. You got in sea preferences?” He’d say before lying on his back and letting himself float. He looked up at the wonderful sky above and thought of the lovely lady friend. "Today is a good day. I'm looking forward to the rest of it with you." His words were as genuine as his love for her.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Great

Thoughts: "Love is love"

Company:Lisa

Relationship: Seeing someone
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:45 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Saying that Andreas had filled her life with roses would be an understatement. From the moment she had met him, from the moment she got to feel nothing but overwhelming joy. He was the most delightful person she had ever met and genuinely made her happy. She would even say, she hadn't laughed as much as she did when he was around her, and when he wasn't, he still made sure to remind her he was around. She was beyond happy to say the least and this relationship spelled nothing but perfect to her. Spending time was the biggest gain from even learning how to surf, even if she was failing miserably for the most of it. She was enjoying every bit of it. She chuckled and was quick to tease him when he failed too, smirking as she heard him defend himself. "Of course they do" she winked and raised a brow when he'd dive and disappear. She looked around and gasped when he emerged from underneath her, "Andreas!" she called out in her thickest accent, quickly following his lead made a quiet shriek as she followed him in.

Lisa clings onto the man as though he was her lifeline, following him none the less as she watched with an amused look. The underwater life was so lovely and she was glad she was able to spend this time with him and see everything with him. The vibrant beautiful colours, they all were even more special with him. Finally out for air, she gasped and took a deep breath, looking back at him as she wiped her hair back and nodded. "I will head back to where we set our things, I think I will prune up if I stay any longer." she chuckled, "But, I will look out for your great surfing moments." she'd say, leaning in to peck his cheek when he'd float, leaning against him for a little bit before she looked up at the sky. "I am quite open to a lot of seafood." she'd say, looking back at his frame as she pressed her hand on his belly to check the buoyancy. "You think Jack and Rose would have both fit the plank?" she asked, clearly an oddly intrusive thought that associated his massive frame with that of the infamous movie came up to mind. She moved over and pecked his salty cheek, once, twice and a few times over before she pat his shoulder. "Me too. now, I'm off." she winked and made her way back to the shore and over to their towels.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Happy || Has a bae || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: regular bikini with a dressy coverup

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:42 pm
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼The underwater adventure came to an end when they both needed to breathe. Coming up in the air with a gasp, Andreas chuckled for a bit before looking over at Lisa with a toothy smile. This was going to be a moment he’d hold deep in his mind and heart for years to come. To say he was captivated by Lisa’s charms was an understatement. “Ah, I bet you still look hot even like a prune”, he winked at her “I got a few more surfs in me,” he said, now floating on his back. His face was red from all the kisses she was laying on him that day. At her seafood comment, he smirked,” Then you’ll love what I’ve cooked for us.” Lisa was in for some mighty good seasoned seafood, she just didn’t know it yet. As for the Titanic reference that made one of his eyebrows go up, he answered with a resounding “ Yes… I think they were being dramatic when they wrote that scene. If you need a plank to float on, figuratively and literally…I’m your man.”

Indeed, Andreas would be her knight in shining armor if it came down to it. The big man would return those kisses with one of his ones. Heck, his final kiss was pulling her and kissing her gently before watching her go. What a sight it was. A certain saying came to mind as he watched her curvaceous form grow smaller. It was something like" I hate to see you go but I loved to watch you leave. With that, he would return to the surf, catching a massive twenty-five-foot wave. Riding it with the willpower and focus he could muster, Andreas surfed the wave before it collapsed on itself. A few minutes later, glistening, he was walking up on the beach with water all over his ripped body.

Andreas gave Lisa a handsome smile, one that matched one of those models you’d see. In fact, he looked like he just got off a shot as he made his way to her. Once there, he’d plop down one of the chairs with a sigh placing his board on the side. “ Let me catch my breath a bit,” he said, he went to his cooler, leaning over on the side of the chair. After everything was set up, he had shrimp, crab legs, lobster tails, clams, and even conch. All were grilled and seasoned with seafood seasoning, and to top it all off they had sea grams/water. “Hmm you smell that? It’s the smell of a job well done” he said as he flipped over the shrimp. The food would soon be done and they could enjoy the bounty of the ocean on a lovely day.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Great

Thoughts: "Love is love"

Company:Lisa

Relationship: Seeing someone
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:54 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Their adventure might have come to an end, but it was still one of the most exciting things she did and it was all thanks to her sweet lover. "That was amazing though, thank you." she said before she could forget, reminding him how much she appreciated everything he did for her. She smiled and caught her breath, rolling her eyes playfully at his statement, "I don't think the abuela me would entice you this much." she teased and nodded. "I'd like to see." she smiled and chuckled to herself when she watched his face turning red from her kisses, prompting her to plant a few more. "You cook bébé?" she asked, chuckling to herself at the thought of her own kitchen disaster and the brief one they had while attempting to cook at his place. But, she had more faith in his skill than hers, so she smiled. "Can't wait to try it." she smiled.

Leaning against him while he continued to float and make her think of the scene from the movie, she chuckled when he answered and moved her hand over his chest, "Well then, I'll keep that in mind." she winked and leaned over to peck his cheek again, preparing herself mentally to ease away from the man and off to the towel. Not before she got a kiss from him and chuckled into his lips as she returned it. She slowly pulled away and made her way back to the beach, glancing over her shoulder to look back at him before smiling and settling down on their spot. She made sure to watch as she dried herself, smiling and clapping with a few chants to encourage the man as he rode a wave.

Lisa smiled as he'd come back, drawing her phone back out to take some pictures of him. Of course, she didn't miss taking a few while he surfed but now, she wanted to continue capturing the moments she was sharing with him. "Take your time amor." she'd say, picking herself up now so she could go to his side and help where he needed, while also taking a few more pictures - for memories. She took a long whiff of the smell of his cooking, smiling to herself as she looked up at him, "It smells amazing, I bet it tastes just as amazing." she smiled and nudged him with her elbow, "Now smile!" she said, taking another quick picture of him.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

♡ Memory Lane

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out