Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:40 pm
Deity Permission & Reservation

If you would like to obtain a Domain/Racial Deity you first need to get permission. Here is the place to do it!

A Small Guide to Deity Creation:
Please check the Active Deity list, as well as those already approved, before you post.
(Active Deities will be posted above claimed ones.)

We ask that you really take time to consider the domain you want to claim when it comes to Deities.
It needs to make sense.
For instance, a Deity of Trees overlaps with the Deity of Nature and will likely be denied. The same way a Deity of Birds steps into the realm of the Deity of Animals.
Try to not overlap with the realms of other Deities. Be respectful of the other Deities already out there. If you feel it is treading into another's Domain it's polite to check first.

We also would rather you come up with a concept that has some depth. A Deity of Tomatoes, while cute, doesn't really make a whole lot of sense on its own. Instead, a Deity of the Harvest would be more appropriate.

Make sure you read the rules and post your form. Staff will quote you with approval if your request is approved.

Theme's we do not want to see:
VERY minor realm themes that will have basically no power in the Faekats world. (EXAMPLES: A single type of food, a single emotion, flowers, dewdrops, tree bark, ladybugs, candles, beads, clothing, hangovers, smells, etc. You get the picture. Try to think bigger. We don't want a million Deities running around each representing a type of food when there is already a Deity of the Harvest. Make sense? Fair warning, we will be more choosy about realms and Deities going forward so any super minor concepts like these will likely be denied.)

NO MORE:
Food themes, emotions, animals/insects, minor items or objects (Scissors, candles, cards, dirt, trees, etc.).

Rules
• First come First serve.
• Please try to keep concepts within the realm of Faetasia (some exceptions have been made in the past, and may still be made at the discretion of staff, but these should be things that can still make sense within the world)
• No sniping concepts from under anyone.
• Make sure you check the Elite Racial lists (Deity) and tracking thread to make sure your concept is available.
• You can try for three concepts at a time going forward.
• Once you obtain your requested and approved Kat please quote your granted permission post and let us know it is done!

User Owner Racial Deities:

Anyone is able to grab a user race deity. The only thing that is guaranteed to the owner of the race is the king or queen of that race. However, that being said, be polite. If the User Owned race isn't yours it may be polite to check in to make sure the owner of the race would be ok with you requesting it.

PLEASE POST EACH FORM IN ITS OWN POST - For approval reasons. heart

[color=purple][size=18]I Want This Deity![/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] Your Username
[b]Type of Deity:[/b] Racial/Domain Holding
[b]Concept:[/b] (If Racial what race? If Domain Holding what Domain?)
[b]Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc.[/b]
[b]For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist:[/b]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:56 pm
Already Taken Deity Concepts

Active Racial Deities:

Animalia
Asarlai
Aurumkats
Baddies
Badgin
Batkin
Beholders
Black Spiral Dancers
Bucks
Chompy Batkin
Clanless Vampires
Demons
Devlyn
Dolphins
Dracoliths
Ebil Felicorn
FaeBats
FaeDonkies
FaeElves
FaeFoxes
FaeGoats
FaeHorses
Faelani
FaeMice
FaeMoose
Faeries
Faeseelies
Faeskunks
FaeSquirrels
Felicorns
Frankenfae
Hellhounds
Holykats
Hoppers
Incubi
Jackals
Keepers of the Dead
Kelpie
Kirins
Lolikats
Majerae
Maykats
Meankis
Misfits
Ninja's
Original Characters
Ottsels
Puppeteers
Raccoons
Rawrasaurs
Regulars
Renps
SeaNymphs
Sharks
Simba
Sirens
Spectrae
Starcatchers
Succubus
Tailifoe
Tamed
Tieflings
Troubles
Unholykats
Valkyries
Vampires
Wazzits
Werecats
Werewolves
Witchies
Zamphir
Zerg
Zombies

Claimed Racial Deities:

Angelics
Angeliques
Binkaes
Blink Dogs
Demi-Fey
Donkies
Doppelgangers
Draekats
Draekits
FaeCow - Posted in Owed/Token Thread.
Faelon
Faelong
Faenix
Faesheep
Faespiders
Fennekats
Flitter kitter
Forest Dweller
Freaks
Guardina
Heart snatchers
Hedge Witch
Jurassikats
Kitsunes
Lothfera
Maedra
Mensuck
Merchant
Mokole
Mummies
Nymphae
OC's
Pack Wolves
Panda's
Platypi - Posted in Owed/Token Thread.
Pures
Rain Sprites
Sea Witches
Seraphim
Shadowdancers
Shifter
Soulbonders
Water Dragons

Active Realm Holding Deities:

Animals
Autumn/Fall
Babies
Bad Girls
Balance
Beauty
Blood
Butterflies
Colors
Cosplay
Dance
Death
Disabilities
Disasters
Dreams
Dust
Empathy/Emotion
Evil
Fear
Forgiveness
Gems
Healing
Hope
Illusions
Innocence
Insanity
Insects
Invention
Life
Lifemating
Love
Lust
Moon
Motherhood
Music
Nature
Necromancy
Night
Parties
Pearls
Perfectionism
Pestilence
Pirates
Platonic Love
Prophecy
Revenge
Sapphic Persuasion
Secrets
Sexuality
Shadows
Sin
Spiders
Spirit Animals
Spirituality
Summer
Sun
Trickery
War
Weather
Wishes

Claimed Realm Concepts:

Apathy
Art
Beaches
Creativity
Deception
Destruction
Fire
Flight
Folklore (Faetasia)
Forests
Glitter
Halloween
Harvest/Food
Honesty
Incense
Inspiration
Knowledge
Luck
Magic
Memories
Mischief
Mourning
Potions/Spells
Ritual
Silence
Space
Spirits/Ghosts
Spring
Temptation
Thieves
Travel
Water/Ocean
Wealth
Winter

User Image

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:05 pm
Pandiemoniums
I Want This Deity!
Username: Pandiemoniums
Type of Deity: Racial
Concept: Merchant God
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. His aesthetic is a traveler that can certainly hold his own. While he isn't adorned head to toe in accessories, he wears his favored trinkets. He had an open-trade policy with his people and tends to walk the Mortal Realm, disguised as a patron to see how they are managing. Do not mistake the care for his people as a general kindness in his personality; he is, just as his own are, chaotic neutral and unpredictable. He may give his people flowers then turn around and kick you mightily in the shin out of jealousy for your beauty. Or worse. Who knows? Visual representation.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Chaotic little lambs need their shepherd~

Approved by Seu  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:07 pm
Kinu
I Want This Deity!
Username: Kinu
Concept: Shifter Goddess
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. The Goddess is heavily involved with her people, when in her presence Shifters feel fulfilled, the void inside of themselves no longer hungry for emotions. When a faction of her children decided to cause harm she was the one who cursed them, causing the splinter faction to suffer for straying from the rest of their sisters and punishing any Shifter's who decide to join them. Overall she is a calm, rational, though fiercely protective Goddess who enjoys watching her children flourish and develop.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: The Shifters need their goddess! c:

Approved by Seu  

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:07 pm
Spelldancer
I Want This Deity!
Username: spelldancer
Type of Deity: Domain Holding
Concept: Luck
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. He is a little contrary and mercurial. When someone wishes for luck without specifying good, sometimes he will provide bad luck just for amusement. Luck is something to celebrate. Or laugh about.
For looks I am thinking the inclusion of various good luck symbols such as lotus flowers, four leaf clovers, triskel, or other symbols. Also some bad luck symbols hidden among the good such as black cats (which are good luck in some cultures), shattered mirrors (more like cracks than an actual mirror), or curse sigils.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Good luck is one thing many wish for. There needs to be someone to grant that wish. But everyone knows luck is fickle.

Approved by Seu~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:09 pm
Noir Songbird
I Want This Deity!
Username: Noir Songbird
Concept: Magic
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. An ancient, primordial being that has slept for quite some time, and is recently reawakened. Cool void dude vibes, visually.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Magic is a primal force in Faetasia; a god to maintain its function, rules, etc just makes a lot of sense!

Approved by Seu~  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:12 pm
Spelldancer
I Want This Deity!
Username: spelldancer
Concept: Faelón
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. I am thinking that she will be old and able to change into an ancient tree. She is similar in personality to a lady who, while able to provide sage advice, most of the time is meddling in faelón lives while enjoying her own life. She also is more prone to cackle than laugh.
Image wise, I am not sure of the body pattern. She will not be wearing clothing, just a lot of jewelry and extra flowers.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: I think there isn’t a goddess of this race. I asked and was told Niloufer was not coming back or I would have asked them for permission.

Approved by Seu~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:15 pm
zienna_zen
I Want This Deity!
Username: ziennia_zen
Type of Deity: Domain holding
Concept: Suffering
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. A very quiet goddess, with hair in a long messy braid, usually wearing a veil and surrounded by a dark miasma of, well, suffering. Perhaps wears very tattered but once beautiful clothing
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: All kats experience suffering at some point in their lives, so it makes sense for a goddess to hold power over it, able to sense the ebb and flow of suffering that’s based entirely in a kat’s own perception of their suffering (she would gain no power from someone who doesn’t believe they’re in pain)

We feel that this is too similar to other deities that already exist and overlap with their domains. We are also attempting to scale back on smaller domains such as specific emotions. Unfortunately, we can not approve this concept.  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:54 pm
Artymus
I Want This Deity!
Username: Artymus
Concept: FaeSheep
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Very sheep, much wow. Base Sheep lines, with two added horns like a Hebridean, same with the black/charcoal coloring, gold sheep eye with horizontal pupil. long dark hair tangled in horns. Neutral-aligned, she rose to fill the void left by the previous FaeSheep goddess.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Worsty gave me ownership of the sheep, and since she's gone the FaeSheep need an active deity.

Approved by Seu~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:42 pm
Aria Starstone
I Want This Deity!
Username: Aria Starstone
Concept: Harvest
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Long flowing hair, in the golden color of wheat, she holds a horn of plenty on her lap, and a scythe in her hand. She wears a wreath of maple leaves bedecked with fruits on her head, and she wears a long dress, flowing but held at the waist with an elaborate belt embellished with wheat stalks.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Without the harvest, where is the food? Without food, where is life? The harvest is important.

Approved under the condition that it is strictly food harvest and not the harvest season as we already have a deity for autumn/fall. This would make it more like a deity of food but with a nicer name (which may be what you were going for, in which case /thumbs up/)

Seu~  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:45 pm
Noir Songbird
I Want This Deity!
Concept: Murder
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Look, I'll be honest: we're going very Bhaal from DnD, but if he was pretty. A god of violence and slaughter, who delights in pain, who wishes for his followers to bring death in droves. Very unhinged. Also probably gonna have a lot of mortal children because...well, the Bhaalspawn.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Violent death is a fact--while Faekats may be able to resurrect, those kats who wish to end lives with violence and who aren't sworn to another God might well seek one that is, well. Attuned to them.

Sorry, but we are trying to scale back on realms that crossover too closely to ones that already exist. Since we already have a God of Death we are going to have to say no to a deity of murder.
~Seu  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:46 pm
Noir Songbird
I Want This Deity!
Concept: Jurassikats
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Primal huntress, a guide for her people into the deep forests and a clever survivalist. Also a giant herbo. Good at nature, not good at thinking thoughts.

Approved by Seu~  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:51 pm
Pandiemoniums
I Want This Deity!
Username: Pandiemoniums
Concept: Goddess of Winter
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Honestly you might think of cute things like cozy holidays, snowmen with carrot noses and stick arms, but I'm thinking more of the opposite. While, yes, there is a lot of joyous things that transpire during winter season, it is also dangerous. And deadly. My idea is that she would be Ebil. Winter can be harsh and unforgiving. I will add in visual representations to the best of my ability. Visually I am thinking her but with the horns and headpiece of her.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: With Summer already in existence and Autumn/Fall comin' up, why not get the other Seasons on board? Faetasia surely has more than two seasons. wink

Approved by Seu~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:00 pm
Aria Starstone
I Want This Deity!
Username: Aria Starstone
Concept: Faelong
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. He has longer, branching antlers, decorated in silver chains with glass orbs and chimes hanging from them, in different colors to represent the elemental magics his people use. He wears long robes, to mark his ancient wisdom, and long flowing hair. He is a pacifist by nature, but will fight to protect the peace of others, or nature.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: The FaeLong have no god, it's their turn.

Approved by Seu  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:36 pm
pinka
I Want This Deity!
Username: Pinka
Concept: Travel
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Still nailing down her looks but I imagine parts of the classic travel god designs like wings on her head and ankles, since a lot of Faetasia is water maybe she has long flowing blue hair, clouds can be included because cloud cabs are a popular form of travel, maybe also a dragon friend because their a travel form to. maybe a cloak she can hide her hair and wings in when shes feeling the need to wander herself cause I feel like shes another god who cannot just stay in her temple, preferring to go out and find those who may need her herself.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Faetasia is a big place full of danger but also beauty, someone should be their to guide and protect those who just have to wander.

Approved by Seu~

Pinka
I Want This Deity!
Username: Pinka
Concept: Binkaes
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Super cute and cuddly

Approved by Seu  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces