ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:24 am
ktqueen
I Want This Deity!
Username: ktqueen
Type of Deity: Domain Holding
Concept: Flight
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Got a few ideas on looks, so there's a variety of options. Something pale and soft, like a gentle breeze is the general vibe. I imagine a lot of fluttering clothing and a colder look over all, but nothing specific nailed down just yet. Probably planning on a semi-custom <3
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: There are many beings in Faetasia that take to the air to fly. Flight is a powerful thing, giving lots of faes access to sights they otherwise would not have access to and even the dragons that travel between parts of the realm require flight to do so!

Approved by Seu~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:44 am
Mistress Morbid
I Want This Deity!
Username: [Mistress Morbid]
Type of Deity: Racial
Concept: Rain Sprites
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. I have an idea or two I think, but I will probably pull ideas from Sys original concept of her. Sy is aware Im going for thus and has given her blessings

Approved by Seu~  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:06 am
Uta
I Want This Deity!
Username: Uta
Concept: Goddess of Spring
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. I see this Goddess as one donned in pastels coloration, with a colorful softness that heralds the coming of Spring. She leaves the pleasure of Spring in her wake -- with a promise of warmth and growth to a land that's waking after the grip of Winter. I see her with some sort of flower crown or nimbus, perhaps a few baby critters at her feet, and wings made of budding leaves, flowers in various state of growth, and pale feathers. She might leave spring in her wake. Everything about this goddess is soft -- as the season itself can be seemingly short. She's not a pushover, per say, but her realm heralds the end of Winter and the coming of Summer. Some years Spring is short, but other years it comes early...

I feel like she could have some fun stories with Andie's Winter, as well as Summer or Autumn if their players were around/open to it.

She would be either Neutral or Good. The only reason I think Neutral is because Spring can also be host to some volatile weather. Pushover she might sometimes be, she can certainly be firm enough to inevitably melt winter's grip and stave off summer... at least for a few weeks or months out of the year.

I am happy to adjust her appearance -- it was just an initial feeling based on Spring stereotypes, haha.

For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: I see Winter, Autumn, and Summer -- but surprisingly no Spring. I feel it would be nice to round out the seasons that are familiar to all in Faetasia. I spoke to Andie about it, to be safe, and she encouraged me to go for it to round out the seasons wheelhouse.

----

I Want This Deity!
Username: Uta
Concept: God of Space
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. I would see this deity as being younger, if only because he'd be taking over from another. Still, he will be a Neutral God hoping to strike wonder in the vastness of his domain. However, space can be harsh and deadly -- the stars are beautiful from afar, but space is deadly once you get up close.

I see this Deity as being more of an observer. No matter what happens on Faetasia, the planets turn, the stars shine, and space persists.

Appearance wise, this God would have hair that's made entirely out stars -- colored like a galaxy/nebula with a starscape within it. Their tail would also be fading/turning into another type of galaxy/nebula starscape. Stars and galaxy-esque markings and colors would make up most of the kat in question. They might have more traditional star, comet, or planet accessories or items i.e. a star buckle on their belt, or maybe a few planets floating around their wrist or ankle, or whatnot. Any jewelry would be traditional vibrant starry-esque bright shining things. Their wings would either fade into starscapes like the rest of them, or have some sort of galaxy/star markings. I see them having a nimbus of stars as well.

His eyes would be nothing but a night sky full of stars.

Ultimately, very star-centric, but with lots of colors on top of the black of space. Lots of fading/turning into star scapes.
Reference Images: Wing Concept Fade/Color ideas More Fade/Color Ideas

For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: There was once a Space Deity who is inactive. Faetasia is magical, but there are still Faekats that look up into the stars. I've seen plenty of RPs mention the heavens -- stars, comets, meteors, etc. There are plenty of faekats who wear stars and have space markings. I think having a deity would be fitting for the shop!

Both approved!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:25 pm
Pandiemoniums
I Want This Deity!
Username: Pandiemoniums
Concept: Deity of Guardina
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. I do have a few ideas I am playing with for their aesthetic but I do not have any concrete visual concepts to offer. They will most likely be semi-CC so that the Colorist can take the idea and interpret it as they see fit to the transfer of concept idea to Faekat. I imagine them to be androgynous in appearance, neither too feminine nor masculine. They would have two sets of feathered wings (one large and one medium/small), shorter ears with a set of headwings, and the thick, fluffier tail that Guardina have. They would have an armored outfit, nothing too heavy and bulky but fully covering (ie they would have breastplate, gauntlets, greaves, and boots so that only their face is uncovered really. There would not be anything stylized on the armor such as crosses or skulls, nothing to indicate "good" or "bad"). They would have a magically imbued sword, as they are meant to look more guardian/soldier styled.

They are a Neutral aligned Deity, seeing as how the Guardina they guide are a protector to an owner's entire variety of Kats. That includes the good, the meh, and the bad. They are calm, a soothing presence to be in, they think carefully of what they say before they say it and consider the weight of their actions before taking them. They are tactile, analytical, logical. They do not play into or upon their emotions, though they do have them. They are noble, humble, loyal, and fierce when they need to be. I think a few of the male linearts would work best for what I have in mind so during commissioning I would be requesting a male base lineart but the Deity would not take Gender into account and identify as genderless, since their Guardina are genderless. They watch over those they sent to be guardians and, when they hear the wish for Protection for a group of Faekats, they craft a Guardina and send them to that owner.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: There aren't many Guardina and I'd like to try to encourage them. Their concept is one I've always really enjoyed and it saddens me that there are so few, when their ultimate companionship is one another as they outlive everyone else. It only makes sense for those few scattered about to have their Deity to check in on them and ensure they are doing well in their times of grief. Poor babies, it can't be easy for the darlings.

Approved by Seu~  

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:36 pm
Noir Songbird
I Want This Deity!
Username: Noir Songbird
Concept: Fennekat Deity
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. I'm still sorting them out, but definitely a very soft, gentle deity, thoughtful and considerate, a god who loves her people and loves the magicla oases they build.

Approved by Seu~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:15 pm
ziennia_zen
I Want This Deity!
Username: ziennia_zen
Concept: Space (like matter, negative space, the concept of space between things, and that vibe, NOT outer space)
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. a non-binary/unisex deity that is always lost in their thoughts. They’d have very large, pupil-less eyes that seem to see right through you to the ground beneath your feet, and a very low awareness of reality because of the sheer size and weight of the domain they hold. They’ll be ghostly and semi-incorporeal, with no real solid form, because space doesn’t have form. As such, their form and size shifts constantly as the flow of the space in the world shifts—so much so that it’s kind of dizzying. They might also have prism lines and odd shadows within their form because of how light passes through space to allow every creature to see. They are peaceful and can’t do real harm because space doesn’t really *exist*, only shift the positions and sizes of things. I’m trying very hard to explain my concept because it is different than outer space I promise.
The vibe pt.1 The vibe pt.2
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: I think it’s a fascinating concept—but I understand if it infringes on outer space too much. Position and space obviously affect everything, but also, what any kat might feel on the back of their neck when they’re nervous or feel eyes on them—that’s this deity, whose space is constantly affected by emotions and can turn into real feeling. Color and light that every kat sees passes through their domain, and I’m getting long-winded so I’ll stop.
~~~
I Want This Deity!
Concept: Light
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Shiny. A majestic goddess, she’d be aloof and very “holier than thou.” While primarily in pale golds, she’d have multi-colored rays of light surrounding her in an almost rainbow. She’s radiant like her domain and blinding, and she can’t look at herself for how blinding she is, so her eyes would be closed. Of course, she can dim herself down, but she much prefers the glory of her shine. She’d wear light (haha, get it) clothing and perhaps even have comically placed strands of fairy lights in her hair.
This is hard to find inspo for [X]
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: What better opposite to the Deity of Shadows than the light that helps to create those shadows? She’d create conceptual symmetry and bring the light and joy to days in Faetasia.
~~~
I Want This Deity!
Concept: Law/Judgement
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Your classic rule-following and judgmental type god. They’d uphold the laws of existence in Faetasia and enforce the laws of any lands they may be visiting, regardless of how corrupt they may be. That’s the law, after all. They judge the merits of others with a cold, ruthless gaze. This is NOT Justice. This god is arguably not just. They only see law and those who do or don’t follow it. They’d have motifs of classic law-based things: scales, scrolls, books, a gavel, etc. perhaps robes for a more Chinese scholar kind of vibe, an elaborate hairpiece, or more simple Grecian philosopher vibes.
Something like this, but masculine
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Every land has laws, and someone needs to uphold them with a first, steady fist. And those truant kats who try to break the laws of Faetasia and the universe (like those who want to ascend and become gods) must be punished for trying to alter the fabric of reality. Many already speak of law and order in their normal life anyway, if they’re in a position of power.
For the space deity we feel that its just under the domain of the other approved space deity. Unfortunately, we can not approve this concept.

Light Deity is approve.

For Law/Judgement we feel this one needs a bit of rework, theres no set law of faetasia, also we have deities for good, evil and balance so the law and order section feels covered already, judgment on its could work  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

LiquidMangos
Crew

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:54 pm
LiquidMangos
I Want This Deity!
Username: Kaineferu
Concept: Anoxalli
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Many, many trickets and treasures adorning their body and around themselves. She's fickle with who holds her favor at the time and isn't afraid to switch around as she pleases. Very long hair with bits of reeds and long grass intertwined in her hair. She loves those that devote their treasures to her but also can't help in loving her people for their determination and loyalty.
Approved by Pinka~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:32 pm
Kinu
Kinu
I Want This Deity!
Username: Kinu
Concept: Angeliques
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. When a Deity takes a mate it would be fun if there were a special Deity who transforms their beloved into the race of Angelique vs. simply feeling like a promotion. I'd love to have a Deity that oversees the Angeliques, helps make sure they are supported, can provide council outside of their temple if they need it, can help the race learn and grow as Angeliques under the Deities guidance, etc. I don't believe that Angeliques lose all identity when they become mates with a Deity and this could be a step to enrich the race even more. c:
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Angeliques exist so it would make sense that they had a Deity! <3
Approved by Pinka~

Giving this concept over to Cheri.

Cheri

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:07 pm
Cheri
Kinu
Kinu
Kinu
Kinu
I Want This Deity!
Username: Kinu
Concept: Angeliques
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. When a Deity takes a mate it would be fun if there were a special Deity who transforms their beloved into the race of Angelique vs. simply feeling like a promotion. I'd love to have a Deity that oversees the Angeliques, helps make sure they are supported, can provide council outside of their temple if they need it, can help the race learn and grow as Angeliques under the Deities guidance, etc. I don't believe that Angeliques lose all identity when they become mates with a Deity and this could be a step to enrich the race even more. c:
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Angeliques exist so it would make sense that they had a Deity! <3
Approved by Pinka~

Giving this concept over to Cheri.

Cheri

I agree to this trade. heart
Approved by Pinka~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:08 pm
ziennia_zen
ziennia_zen
I Want This Deity!
Concept: Space (like matter, negative space, the concept of space between things, and that vibe, NOT outer space)
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. a non-binary/unisex deity that is always lost in their thoughts. They’d have very large, pupil-less eyes that seem to see right through you to the ground beneath your feet, and a very low awareness of reality because of the sheer size and weight of the domain they hold. They’ll be ghostly and semi-incorporeal, with no real solid form, because space doesn’t have form. As such, their form and size shifts constantly as the flow of the space in the world shifts—so much so that it’s kind of dizzying. They might also have prism lines and odd shadows within their form because of how light passes through space to allow every creature to see. They are peaceful and can’t do real harm because space doesn’t really *exist*, only shift the positions and sizes of things. I’m trying very hard to explain my concept because it is different than outer space I promise.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: I think it’s a fascinating concept—but I understand if it infringes on outer space too much. Position and space obviously affect everything, but also, what any kat might feel on the back of their neck when they’re nervous or feel eyes on them—that’s this deity, whose space is constantly affected by emotions and can turn into real feeling. Color and light that every kat sees passes through their domain, and I’m getting long-winded so I’ll stop.

~~~
I Want This Deity!
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Shiny. A majestic goddess, she’d be aloof and very “holier than thou.” While primarily in pale golds, she’d have multi-colored rays of light surrounding her in an almost rainbow. She’s radiant like her domain and blinding, and she can’t look at herself for how blinding she is, so her eyes would be closed. Of course, she can dim herself down, but she much prefers the glory of her shine. She’d wear light (haha, get it) clothing and perhaps even have comically placed strands of fairy lights in her hair.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: What better opposite to the Deity of Shadows than the light that helps to create those shadows? She’d create conceptual symmetry and bring the light and joy to days in Faetasia.
~~~
I Want This Deity!
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Your classic rule-following and judgmental type god. They’d uphold the laws of existence in Faetasia and enforce the laws of any lands they may be visiting, regardless of how corrupt they may be. That’s the law, after all. They judge the merits of others with a cold, ruthless gaze. This is NOT Justice. This god is arguably not just. They only see law and those who do or don’t follow it. They’d have motifs of classic law-based things: scales, scrolls, books, a gavel, etc. perhaps robes for a more Chinese scholar kind of vibe, an elaborate hairpiece, or more simple Grecian philosopher vibes.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: Every land has laws, and someone needs to uphold them with a first, steady fist. And those truant kats who try to break the laws of Faetasia and the universe (like those who want to ascend and become gods) must be punished for trying to alter the fabric of reality. Many already speak of law and order in their normal life anyway, if they’re in a position of power.
For the space deity we feel that its just under the domain of the other approved space deity. Unfortunately, we can not approve this concept.

Light Deity is approve.

For Law/Judgement we feel this one needs a bit of rework, theres no set law of faetasia, also we have deities for good, evil and balance so the law and order section feels covered already, judgment on its could work

I Want This Deity!
Concept: Judgement
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Your classic rule-following and judgmental type god. They’d cast their judgement onto anyone they deem as unworthy, a criminal, or otherwise undesirable. They judge the merits of others with a cold, ruthless gaze. This is NOT Justice. This god is arguably not just. They only see what they think is right and wrong, and those who do or don’t fit that image. They’d have motifs of classic law-based things: scales, scrolls, books, a gavel, etc. perhaps robes for a more Chinese scholar kind of vibe, an elaborate hairpiece, or more simple Grecian philosopher vibes.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: There are kats who are allowed to slip under the rug and their crimes gone unseen. There are always those trying to stop careless thieves, murderers, and the like. This God approves of those kats and might even lead them. After all, “justice” must be upheld.  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:01 pm
ziennia_zen
ziennia_zen
ziennia_zen
I Want This Deity!

~~~
I Want This Deity!
~~~
I Want This Deity!

Light Deity is approve.

I Want This Deity!
Concept: Judgement
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Your classic rule-following and judgmental type god. They’d cast their judgement onto anyone they deem as unworthy, a criminal, or otherwise undesirable. They judge the merits of others with a cold, ruthless gaze. This is NOT Justice. This god is arguably not just. They only see what they think is right and wrong, and those who do or don’t fit that image. They’d have motifs of classic law-based things: scales, scrolls, books, a gavel, etc. perhaps robes for a more Chinese scholar kind of vibe, an elaborate hairpiece, or more simple Grecian philosopher vibes.
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: There are kats who are allowed to slip under the rug and their crimes gone unseen. There are always those trying to stop careless thieves, murderers, and the like. This God approves of those kats and might even lead them. After all, “justice” must be upheld.

Approved ~  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces