Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:41 pm
Freak Permission & Reservation

If you would like to obtain a Freak Concept you first need to get permission. Here is the place to do it!

A Brief Guide to Freak Creation:
Freaks should be, well, freaky.
When you consider a concept make sure your Freak is actually just that, a Freak. It needs to be weird, twisted, unique.
Sticking cat toys all over a Kat does not make a Kat a Freak (maybe they just really like cat toys). However a Kat whose body consists of real eyeballs and working mouths all over? Definitely freaky.

Make sure you read the rules and post your form. Staff will quote you with approval if your request is approved.

Theme's we do not want to see:
Themes that overlap over existing Freaks.
EXAMPLES: A single type of food or flower. We already have enough of those so try to think bigger, more unique. What makes your freak freaky? What makes Faekats want to cross the street when they see your Freak coming towards them? We want bump in the night not 'Oh, huh.. well, that's different.'
Fair warning, we will be more choosy about Freaks going forward, so any overlapping or just... not freaky freak concepts will likely be denied.

Rules
• First come First serve.
• Please try to keep concepts within the realm of Faetasia (some exceptions have been made in the past, and may still be made at the discretion of staff, but these should be things that can still make sense within the world)
• No sniping concepts from under anyone.
• Make sure you check the Elite Racial lists (Freak) and tracking thread to make sure your concept is available.
• You can try for three concepts at a time going forward.
• Once you obtain your requested and approved Kat please quote your granted permission post and let us know it is done!

NO MORE:
Animals, food, emotions.

PLEASE POST EACH FORM IN ITS OWN POST - For approval reasons. heart

[color=red][size=18]I Want This Freak![/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] Your Username
[b]Type of Freak:[/b]
[b]What Makes Your Freak a Freak?[/b] (Description of Freak theme)
[b]Reference Images:[/b]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:59 pm
Already Taken Freak Concepts

Active Freaks:

Albino Raccoon Pirate
Animatronics
Archangel
Badger
Banshee
Blood
Bone Manipulation
Butterfly
Chameleon
Cheshire
Chimera
Combat
Conquest
Crystal
Dagger
Death
Death's Head Moth
Defilement
Desert
Double Casting
Dryad
Eye
Famine
Fiend
Fire
Greed
Gypsy
Halloween
Hallucinations
Hybrid Zodiac (Capricorn/Scorpio)
Kelpie Water
Libra
Lightening
Lock
Mad Hatter
Mischief
Mixed
Monster
Mouth
Music
Nanobot
Necromancy
Necrosis
Nightmare
Object Head (Lamp)
Onryo
Paint
Pestilence
Phobia
Pierced
Pisces
Plague Dr.
Pokekat
Prototype
Ribbon
Rose
Scorpiontaur
Sewing
Shadow Creature
Shapeshifting
Sharklops
Silence
Skeleton
Skullgirl
Soda
Spider
Spike
Static
Sushi
Taurus
Terrarium
Tortured Soul
Transmogrification
Venus Flytrap
Virtue
Void
Voodoo
Wyvern

Claimed Freak Concepts:

Angler Fish
Antlers
Ash Phoenix
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill cosplay
Bioluminescence
Blizzard
Button
Capricorn
Chocolate
Clean
Seasons/Forest
Dog
Gelatinous Blob
Glass Shark
Glitter
Hammerhead Shark (cosplay freak)
Hearts Glow Lights
Hippocamp
Lilac
Mushroom
Paper
Patchwork/multiple mixed faekats
Pig
Peacock
Slime
Sugar Cookie

User Image

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:09 pm
Aria Starstone
I Want This Freak!
Username: Aria Starstone
Type of Freak: Hammerhead Shark - Prince Sidon (I have the cosplay approval)
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? His head essentially has a hammerhead shark growing out of it, plus he has a 'fin' skirt, a foot with essentially two toes connected by webbing.
Reference Images:
1, 2, 3

Approval for this cosplay to be a freak

Seu~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:10 pm
ziennia_zen
I Want This Freak!
Username: ziennia_zen
Type of Freak: Mixmatched / Patch Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? They would have patches of fur/skin from various kats (not real ones, unless the colorist wants to take bits of their OWN kats’ designs for the fun of it) and races (that the colorist owns or is a shop race) like a patchwork quilt, same with hair and all extremities / edits [for example, one part of the face may have a kryenae’s mane, while the other has a faefox’s ears. The point is for recognizable species parts to be patched together in a way that isn’t simply clothing or features]
Reference Images: Ref One
Ref Two
Ref Three

I think this is a really cool concept! So long as it is a hodgepodge of multiple faekat races it should be doable. We just don't want anything that is too similar to the frankenfae or to an already existing freak that is half baddie half pure in appearance. As long as you can do that it should be fine~

Seu  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:43 pm
Pandiemoniums
I Want This Freak!
Username: Pandiemoniums
Type of Freak: Skeletal/Undead (whichever would be preferred for name) Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? What makes her a Freak is her lack of flesh and many portions of exposed bone. No muscle tissue, just bone. Her flesh (where it still exists) is pale, torn, ppieeling, or bruised/discolored. She can walk (though I doubt it sounds pleasant), she can talk (understanding her is your problem), but she's more dead than alive. If her face is not entirely skeletal (which would be understood given lineart alteration), then there would be torn flesh and exposed bones and her teeth would be jagged/sharp. Her eyes would be sunken in.
Reference Images: Ref 1 - because we know I love spookycute style.
Ref 2 - good alternative of exposed bone but with a lot more covered and more flesh present.
Ref 3 - good visual aid for teeth.
Ref 4 - better visual aid of sunken eyes

Approved under the condition that it is almost entirely skeletal. It can not be confused for a zombie or unholykat. There can be very very little to no flesh.

Seu~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:17 pm
irishgirl1017
I Want This Freak!
Username: Irishgirl1017
Type of Freak: Jellyfish
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? She has tentacles that come out the back of her head, her hair is thr actual top part of a jellyfish (the bell or umbrella as it is called), she is light in colors and can float about like a jellyfish.
Reference Images:
vVv

I’m sorry but we are no longer going to be allowing animal based freaks. We already have mutanimal and animalia races for these.

Seu~  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:47 pm
Pand
I Want This Freak!
Type of Freak: Harpy Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? (Could seem too close to Peacock Freak? Totally understandable if that's how it's viewed~) She's got avian-like feet including feathered tufts around her ankles with biiiiiig talons, she has feathered ears pointed more upright. She doesn't have 'fingers' per se, she has elongated and sharp talons/claws instead, clarifying that she is predatory and that they're hooks for prey. Her wings are attached to her shoulders - not the back of the shoulders like a bird, but in such a way that they naturally drape down when her arms are at her sides which hides them and makes it look as if she has none. She has feathered tufts around her wrists. She has tail feathers (or a feathery tail if that would be the preference). She has feathers along her body. I know that traditionally harpies have wings in place of where arms would be but that seems like such extreme lineart alteration so I fiddled with the idea of where the placement would be but if it's allowed that'd be cool too.
Reference Images: Ref 1 - Minus clothing
Ref 2 - better visual aid for feathered body.
Ref 3 - a good visual aid for how the wings are set.

Approved! Just make sure it’s obviously a harpy freak with all the freakiness that makes it different from a harpykat  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:48 pm
Pandiemoniums
I Want This Freak!
Type of Freak: Nature (Dryad?) Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? Everything about them is unnatural as far as the 'natural order of things' is concerned. They appear to lack a mouth. Their eyes are large and glowing, lacking sclera and pupils. Their "flesh" is a mixture of dark bark and moss/plant-life. They have gnarled branches coming off of their head. Their "hair" is made up of plants, flowers, and leaves. Various critters (fireflies, moths, butterflies, frogs, things of that sort) are on them/around them. There is the distinct sound of a swarm of buzzing insects that fills the air when they are nearby.
Reference Images: Ref 1
Ref 2 - good visual aid for what I mean by plants/moss being a part of their body.
Ref 3 - a visual aid for "hair"
Ref 4 - another visual aid for "hair"

Ok, I think if you keep this more on the extra spooky dryad side of things, it should be fine.

Approved by Seu~  

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:59 pm
Quote:
I Want This Freak!
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Type of Freak: Peacock Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? He will have various body parts that are attributed to Peacocks - Fan like feather tail, head feathers, wings, beak, and bird feet, as well as covered in feathers.
Reference Images: Tail Ref
Tail Ref 2
Markings Ref
Head Ref
Feet Ref
Wing Ref

This was approved in the original Freak claims thread.

All good~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:34 pm
Pinka
I Want This Freak!
Username: Pinka
Type of Freak: Void freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? going to be like a normal faekat mostly, except the face will be a swirling void of nothing, based on the Eremad.

Seussi approved~

Pinka
I Want This Freak!
Username: Pinka
Type of Freak: Glass Shark, glass shark! (He's made of glass!)
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? He swim around in that bad deep water but you can't see him because he's glaaaaaaaaaaass shark!

Approved by Seu~  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:16 am
Artymus
I Want This Freak!
Username: Artymus
Type of Freak: Terrarium
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? A walking terrarium, the entire torso is made of a glass terrarium with soil, rocks, moss, plants, with a door that opens, or even a hole with succulent vines spilling out. They have smaller terrariums beginning to poke out randomly on the limbs, possibly even one beginning to poke out of the forehead. Optionally, parts of the limbs or face can be see-thru, with terrarium components visible (soil/rocks down around the legs/feet, various succulent types being visible through arms/face).
Reference Images: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4

Approving with the suggestion that each 'terrarium' part of the faekat is home to a different environment so it is not too similar to other plant/nature freaks that already exist

Seu~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:34 am
Estelle
I Want This Freak!
Username: [Estelle]
Type of Freak: Kintsugi
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? Kintsugi is the art form of repairing broken objects with gold. The entire body should reflect this with both “repaired” breaks as well as broken pieces still missing as well.
Reference Images: Kintsugi Vase Kintsugi Body Paint I modeled

I’m vibin with this. Approved!

Seu~  

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:24 pm
Uta
I Want This Freak!
Username: Uta
Type of Freak: Star Freak (Wasn't sure if the shop had a preference for something more specific like Nebula or Galaxy?)
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? The Faekat would have hair that's made entirely out stars -- colored like a galaxy/nebula with a starscape within it. Their tail would also be fading/turning into another type of galaxy/nebula starscape. Stars and galaxy-esque markings and colors would make up most of the kat in question. They might have more traditional star accessories or items i.e. a star buckle on their belt, or maybe a few star items in their hand. Any jewelry would be traditional vibrant starry-esque bright shining things. If they have wings (undecided) they would either fading into starscapes like the rest of them, or some sort of galaxy/star stuff.

Their body could also start turning into a fade of nebula, and they might have some sort of star nimbus or crown.

Eyes would be nothing but a night sky full of stars.

Ultimately, very star-centric, but with lots of colors on top of the black of space. Lots of fading/turning into star scapes.

Reference Images: Wing Concept Fade/Color ideas More Fade/Color Ideas

As much as I looooove galaxy/space/star themes, this feels a bit BIG for a freak and I think would do better as a deity. (Already DMd, posting to make it official)

~Seu  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:59 pm
dragonmonkey
I had this freak approved in the past. I had tried once to claim in cosplay but was told it counts as freak. Feel free to correct this if I’m wrong.

I Want This Freak!
Username: dragonmonkey
Type of Freak: Cosplay
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? alien aesthetic
Reference Images: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3

still approved! It’s on the list for approved freaks at the top of the page, but I will go make sure it is also on the Cosplay list~

Seu  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out