• OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:21 pm
Noir Songbird
I Want This Freak!
Username: Noir Songbird
Type of Freak: Bioluminescence
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? She'll lack a mouth, and only be able to communicate via bioluminescence--changing the colors/patterns/brightness of her naturally bioluminescent fur in order to indicate emotions/opinions/etc. Basically: a glowbaby.
Reference Images: Inspo!

Approved by Seu! (Just make sure her design isn’t too similar to other existing things such as jellyfish demis or the gelatinous blob freak and it’ll be good!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:27 pm
ziennia_zen
I Want This Freak!
Username:ziennia_zen
Type of Freak: Bloody Mary
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? (Might be a cosplay? But there’s no real “source” material) Based on the legend of Bloody Mary. She’ll be covered by a large mirror with blood stains of hand/paw prints on it, and she’ll be all red in a lacy dress, fancy hair, and bleeding eyes. She’d be clawing at the mirror, only ever able to leave it if someone reaches through it and pulls her through.
Reference Images: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
'Will need to be approved as a cosplay as well since there is a origin and is not a made up concept entirely outside of what appearance you give her, the source would be Urban Legend' -Pinka

Update 1/116/24: Both approvals have been given.  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

LiquidMangos
Crew

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:05 pm
I Want This Freak!
Username: Kaineferu
Type of Freak: Lilac Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? Body (CheshireKats Lines) is a light purple color with green splotching the edges of their fingers, feet and tail. Lilac flowers growing from behind their ears, from their arms, legs, tail and completely covering their left eye. The scent of lilacs follows them where ever they go... Sometimes a little too powerful of a scent for most.
Reference Images: Ref 1

This was previously approved in the old Freak Permissions thread  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:17 pm
ziennia_zen
ziennia_zen
I Want This Freak!
Username: ziennia_zen
Type of Freak: Mixmatched / Patch Freak
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? They would have patches of fur/skin from various kats (not real ones, unless the colorist wants to take bits of their OWN kats’ designs for the fun of it) and races (that the colorist owns or is a shop race) like a patchwork quilt, same with hair and all extremities / edits [for example, one part of the face may have a kryenae’s mane, while the other has a faefox’s ears. The point is for recognizable species parts to be patched together in a way that isn’t simply clothing or features]
Reference Images: Ref One
Ref Two
Ref Three

I think this is a really cool concept! So long as it is a hodgepodge of multiple faekat races it should be doable. We just don't want anything that is too similar to the frankenfae or to an already existing freak that is half baddie half pure in appearance. As long as you can do that it should be fine~

Seu

Completed by Yayoi  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:41 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
My bad!

I'm sorry but as per our new rules, since we found that there are already a lot of plant/forest/tree/flower based freaks, we are no longer accepting freaks of that nature due to overlap. Please see the first post on the front page under: "themes we do not want to see" for more information.

Seu~  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces